Abby and the CEO Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began using my fingers inside Mary's pussy and on her clit. I curled my fingers inside to strum her g-spot and I felt her tense and jerk her hips off the desk. I sucked on her clit which was by now very engorged from my attention to it and gently bit down on it. Mary jerked and orgasmed, her juice leaking from her pussy and a small pool forming beneath her.

Brad, of course, kept fucking me the entire time. When Mary slinked out from under me, he pulled out, turned me around and assisted me onto the desktop in her place. He pulled my butt to the edge of the desk, slammed his cock back into me, and resumed a powerful fucking stroke. I was on Mary's desk and I wondered, very briefly, where she was but I didn't really care. I was enjoying this fuck far too much. Then, I felt something touching my cheek. I turned to find a cock inches away. I opened my mouth and turned my face to it. It entered my mouth and I began sucking. My hand was grasped and pulled behind my head to find another cock. Three cocks... suddenly, I was being fucked by one, sucking a second, and stroking a third. This was feeling like a gang bang and was not what I anticipated happening in the office, not that I really considered EVER being in a gang bang.

I orgasmed on Brad's cock and the spasming reaction of my pussy around his cock brought him off, too. His cum filled me as he jammed his cock deep inside. The cock in my mouth quickly came, then I was moved, probably to the relief of Mary. A man was sitting in my chair, his hard cock pointing up and a lusty glaze over his face. I turned and backed to him, parting my legs to go outside his, and lowered my ass to his lap as I reached between my legs to guide the cock into my open, cum-filled hole. As I settled down over him, he pulled me back against him and we were moved on the rolling chair to the center aisle. Apparently, someone desired to take this where there was more room. I was soon surrounded by more men with pants removed or lowered. I began rising and dropping on the cock and moving my mouth and hands from cock to cock, turning the chair in whichever direction I needed.

A cock came on my shoulder as I sucked another to climax in my mouth. As that cock slipped from my mouth, another came and immediately spurted cum on my face and breasts. The cock in my pussy came, adding more cum to my drenched hole. I was turned around and pushed to the chair. My arms and hands grasping the arm rests for support and I was penetrated, again. Another cock came to my face and my mouth dutifully opened to accept it.

I didn't know how long it had gone on. Cock after cock came on or in my mouth or pussy. I was left sprawled on my chair in the center aisle of the office. Someone, a woman I didn't yet know wearing heels, stockings, and a bra rolled me back between desks to my own. She patted my shoulder, cupped my breast, then held her palm up to my face. It was smeared with cum from my body. I moved my face slightly and licked the smeared fluid from her hand. It seemed to be what she intended. She turned me to my desk and computer, leaned over the side, turned my head and kissed me.

"You need a break, sweety, but I want you tongue in my pussy soon," she whispered. Then, she was gone.

Mary rolled her chair over to me and put her hand on my arm, "My God, Abby, are you okay?" I responded with a slight nod. "I've never seen that happen. It certainly didn't to me."

"Another first for me, huh?" She looked questioningly. I replied, "Fucked in the interview, my chair has a dildo on it, and now a gang bang."

She giggled, "Don't forget the first to be wearing a but-plug on her first day."

I sighed. I couldn't remember feeling quite so used but so wonderfully and satisfyingly. Then, I remembered the woman. "Was that woman wearing a bra?"

"Yes, our director. Otherwise, it might have continued. There are more men who didn't get the chance, yet." She shook her head, then looked and asked, "Why? What was it she whispered to you?"

"She wants my tongue on her pussy."

Mary giggled, "Another first, Abby. I've only seen her with men."

My arms were outstretched in front of me, bracing me against the wall, the water from the shower nozzle above me cascading over my head and body.

"How are you doing?"

I turned my head but didn't move out from under the soothing feel of the hot water flowing over me. It was Sara. She was standing nearby, barefoot but not moving to one of the other showers. "Wow." It was all I could think as a response. Then, "I'm hoping that isn't normal. I mean... WOW... but... work, too, right?"

She laughed. "I will say, you have made an impact on people right from the interview. Do you know there are a number of us that didn't get approached today for a fuck or suck? I mean that's okay... it isn't like we are all sex-maniacs."

I looked at her. She was smiling. She was teasing me. "I didn't think I was, either," I said. "Wow..."

The next morning I went into work early, a full hour early. I was the first, at least the first woman as I had my choice of changing stalls. I decided to stay on the far end regardless, maybe there was some kind of seniority. I stripped out of my dress, bra, and panties. Yes, I dressed more practically. The second day still felt strange to walk away from my clothes and enter the office area. I had the feeling of being in a normal office on a naked dare and I could be discovered at any moment. I spent 40 minutes plowing through more orientation tasks than it seemed I had accomplished the previous day.

I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I jumped when someone behind me said, "I've been watching you for 20 minutes. What are doing doing here so early?"

I glanced behind me after recovering, then jump out of my chair and stammered, "Oh.. ma'am... I... I..."

"Relax, dear. Abby Thomas, isn't it?" I nodded. She looked me up and down. "Well, you are a stunner like everyone has said. Such an innocent face to offset such a lusty body." It was Pam Benson, Director of Administration including Sara's group which was me. I had heard she was 38 years old and like the day of the interview she was dressed in heels, dark stockings, garter belt, and shelf bra. Her nipples were on display and her shaved pussy looked framed by the garter belt. Her hair was black and just below her shoulders. She was about 5' 5" tall with a trim body. It looked like she had C-cup breasts.

Then, it hit me. "Ma'am, I didn't forget what you requested yesterday. I... I just... well, I figured you'd want me clean. Yesterday... well... it was a little..."

"Messy? Is that the word you were looking for? Cum soaked messy?" She smiled and I was relieved. "According to Sara you are bringing out a lot of firsts for the office." She took my hand, "Let's go to my office." I just nodded with a smile. I thought I knew what she wanted. She told me yesterday.

There are advantages to an office like this one. She walked into her office and I followed behind her. I admit to paying more attention to her rotating ass that I thought I had interest in. But I was learning more about myself all the time since the interview. In the office, she turned at the front of her desk, hopped up onto it, scooted herself back and planted her feet on the desktop and spread her bent knees, spreading her pussy in the process. That suggestion is pretty blatant. No coy looks or hinting. Boom. Here's my pussy, eat it.

She was watching the entire time she moved onto the desk and presented herself shamelessly to me. She was partially dressed. I was naked. She was an executive of the company, only two levels from the CEO. I was an entry person underneath her only the second day on the job.

Sure, all that came to my mind but my eyes were riveted to her pussy even before it was fully exposed to me. I knew what this was about. It was about yesterday. It was about finding her newest employee ravaged by much of the office. It was about wanting the same thing without competing for the attention. I saw the power and control in this woman as she walked ahead of me to the office. Yes, she was nearly naked, and her butt moved tantalizingly, but she still carried herself like someone in control and I suspected every man and woman in the office recognized that... naked or not.

I allowed my eyes to flick up to hers for only a moment as I bent over on a direct course for her pussy. She was smiling, a soft smile, a welcoming smile and in an instant I felt different about it. I still felt her power and control but I also saw the woman who just wanted to experience and enjoy. This wasn't about ego or power at all and in that look in her eyes I saw that. We were just two women. She was offering herself to me, not commanding me.

When my tongue stoked from the bottom of her pussy to over her clit and I heard the sharp gasp and intake of breath, I sighed into her pussy. I raised myself and pushed her flat on the desk. One of my hands stroked her pussy and the other fondled a breast exposed over the bra. I slipped a finger into her pussy and found it wet and ready. I smiled and brought the finger to my lips. I returned the finger to her pussy hole, then I reached it up to her own lips. Her lips opened and she accepted my finger with her juice on it.

I looked her in the eyes, "Are you bi, Ms. Benson?" She shook her head no. I smiled. "I'm going to make you cum, now. Then, we'll decided."

She gasped and muttered, "Oh... Goddddd..."

I sucked her nipples, bit them, kept them between my teeth and pulled, though gently. I kissed down her body to her shaved mound, then lower, bypassing her clit on purpose. I kissed down her slit, then used my tongue to press between her lips and force my tongue up her slit inside. I sucked and kissed and licked her pussy until I found her hole and pushed my tongue inside. She gasped and moaned. I used my fingers to open her pussy to allow my tongue deeper. I took her lips between my lips, then between my teeth. I softly chewed on them. She gasped, moaned and groaned. I moved my lips and tongue up her slit, again. This time I didn't avoid her clit. I took it between my lips and pressed, sucked, and used my tongue on the nub as I held it between my lips. I slipped two fingers into her pussy as my teeth gently took hold of her clit. I gently ground the nub between my teeth as my two fingers plunged in and out of her hole.

"OH... MY... GODDDD!! What are you... doing... to... me?"

I smiled into her pussy as my tongue joined my fingers at her hole. Her hips rose off the desk. I could feel her legs muscles quivering, closing around my head and opening like she didn't know if she wanted it to stop or plead for it to continue. I moved the fingers of my other hand to her pussy and shifted the finger down to her asshole. When I circled her tight opening with my finger slick with her pussy juice, she tensed. When I press the finger into her asshole another finger curled to her g-spot and my lips closed on her clit... she arched her back and cried out as she orgasmed. I, of course, didn't stop. I removed my finger from her ass but I bit down on her clit and sent three fingers now into her pussy to stroke her g-spot. She orgasmed and orgasmed until she finally pushed my head away, turned on her side, and curled into a fetal position gasping and panting, her muscles in spasm and quivering.

I rose and stroked her hip and back until she settled down, then I eased her off the desktop and pulled her into my lap as I took one of the visitor chairs in front of her desk. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her as I gently kissed her cheek and forehead.

After settling, she eased herself off my lap on shaky legs and used the desk to help her around to her own chair. She collapsed into it and looked at me with wide eyes. "Where did you learn to do that?"

I smiled embarrassed and responded truthfully, "I don't know." I shrugged. "It just happened." She looked at me thoughtfully. I could see her pondering that answer but it was the truth. She was only the third woman I had pleasured.

My first anal fuck didn't happen until the third day. I was wondering what was happening, even went to Sara to question her. She wasn't sure, either. Maybe, she speculated, the men in the bull pen were just intimidated by the resounding refusal from the other women. The third day, though, I looked up from my the work I had on my desktop to find both Sara and Ms. Benson standing in front of my desk. I knew something was up. Had I already managed to do something wrong or failed to do something?

Sara leaned forward and quietly asked, "Still wondering about your virginity, Abby?" I knew she was referring to our conversation about anal. I nodded with a blush. Anal. I been wearing a plug as advertisement and now that it hadn't happened was driving me slightly crazy. Absurdly, anal had become a goal I needed to accomplish.

Ms. Benson leaned forward, then. I didn't normally give my own body much thought. It was what I had lived with but seeing them and other women move and their bodies, especially their breasts, I was gathering a new appreciation for how others saw me and especially my breasts as they easily and freely swayed, jiggled, and bounced as I shifted or walked or got fucked. I found the exhibitionism of the office and the public fucking a huge turn on for me. Doing it in front of others and enjoying that aspect so much surprised me.

She said, "It's time you have something other than that plug in your ass, then, dear." She stood up but added with a wink, "Don't forget your lube."

Like throwing a switch, my body instantly jumped to a higher level of arousal. It seemed I was always moist while at work. At some level, I was always anticipating the possibility of sex. Anal. Finally and my body reflected it with a flush, hardened nipples and a flood of self-lubrication but the wrong hole. I leaned to the right side and opened the top drawer, very aware of others in the area having stopped to listen and watch. I caught a glimpse of Mary and her mouth was open in an 'O'.

I grabbed the tube of lube from the drawer and flipped it into the air as I stood up, my breasts bouncing at the sudden move. They stood before me, glanced at each other, then, "This excites you."

I smiled, another blush. "I guess it does, ma'am's." I lowered my voice. "I knew I enjoyed sex and a bit of display in short skirts and tops that showed cleavage, but I didn't understand just how much I enjoyed all this. The exhibitionism, public fucking and sucking, the different men... and women." I looked at them intently, "I keep wondering what else I might experience."

"Well, then, follow us."

I very quickly realized we were heading for one of the Executive's office. Tube in my hand became damp and I realized I was still nervously anxious about this even though I felt excitement, too. The name plate next to the door read, Stanley Peterson. I made a point of learning the names of the executives in case I met them. Mr. Peterson was the VP over Ms. Benson, so over Sara and down to me.

Ms. Benson rapped on the door jam and entered without waiting for an invitation. Sara followed and I behind her more timidly. He looked up from his laptop, a smile forming on his face. I could only image what the initial thought might have been. Three exposed women standing in front of him in progressively less lingerie from Ms. Benson's heels, thigh-high stockings (today) and shelf bra to my completely naked.

"Good morning, ladies. Pam, Sara... and you must be the new hire I've been hearing talk about."

I put my right foot forward and reached across his desk, "Abby Thomas, sir."

I was aware of his eyes falling from my face as we shook hands to my swaying breasts as I leaned forward. His eyes dropped further to my left hand where I was holding the tube of lubrication. He looked up at me, then shifted his gaze to Sara and settled on Ms. Benson.

She responded to the unasked inquiry. "Yes, Stan. She's an anal virgin but she is eager not to be." She looked over at me.

So did Mr. Peterson, "That so, Abby? What happens here in the office is consensual. You brought lube so I could assume so but our rule is that there is no feeling of pressure to do something you don't want." I remembered the same conversation with Sara. I nodded my response, then thought verbal was probably what he was seeking.

"Yes, sir." I turned around and bent over. I heard his soft gasp at seeing the red sparkling base of the plug I had inserted in my ass. I turned back to him. "I really am certain. I want to be one of your best hires... in any way I can."

"I have no doubt if you're as dedicated in work as you are in this." He looked to the other women but I maintained eye contact with him. This was it and he was a Vice President. "Thank you, ladies, I think Abby and I will do just fine." I caught their movement out the office door. He rose from his chair and came around his desk to stand before me. He leaned onto the edge of the desk and reached out the thumb and forefinger of his right hand and captured one nipple, rolled it, then did the same to the other. Each time he lifted the breast by holding onto the nipple. He met my eyes. "I share Joe Cornell's fascination with large breasts. I also have a fascination with anal. I'm not sure why that does fascinate me, but it does." I wasn't surprised about breast size. I had often wondered about men and breast size and found that only 11% of women have breasts larger than C and only 1% larger than D. No wonder my E-cups drew attention. I could only figure anal fed on a kind of perverse pleasure.

I nodded and smiled shyly. All this talk. I really wanted to get past the idea of it, the talk about it. I wanted it. I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him with my hand sliding down his stomach to his crotch. I felt his cock stir under my hand. I reached for his belt and looked up at him. His eyes were on my hands. I loosened the clasp and lowered the zipper to open his slacks. He wore dark slacks, white long-sleeved shirt and tie. I reached into his slacks, pulled the waist band of his underwear down far enough to take his semi-hard cock out. I glanced up at him, again. Was I wondering if he accepted? He wanted to fuck my ass. I held his cock up and licked from the base to the head. Reaching the head I parted my lips and took just the head between them and sucked. I released the head and licked down one side, up the other, and sucked the head while swirling my tongue around it inside my mouth. I heard his sigh as I did. I raised higher on my knees and pushed my mouth down his cock, sucking harder while pulling back up. His cock wasn't particularly large which was a relief, actually, given that it would be my first in my ass.

When I had his cock rigid, I looked up to find his chest expanding in rapid intakes of air into his lungs. I left his cock and pulled his shoes off his feet, flipping them to the side, then pulling his slacks and underwear to his feet and off. I rose to my feet, purposefully rubbing my breasts up his body. He gasped as I pressed my naked crotch to his exposed and hard cock.

"Now, sir? Will you please be my first, to take that virginity from me, to awaken a new pleasure within me?"

He didn't say anything in response. I didn't need him to. I needed his action. Then, I saw it in his eyes and his face. I saw what I had seen in Ms. Benson's attitude yesterday. Even while naked and expected to give out her body to a man for fucking or sucking, even with that apparent vulnerability, she had power and control. It was in her walk and her bearing. I felt it, too, in the moment. I was the lowest person in the office, completely naked and available to everyone else in the office, but he was taking nothing from me. I had taken control of his need, his desire, and was giving it to him. What could just as well be him in control and taking, instead was me with the power of myself in my offer. What he desired was what I was able and willing to offer.