Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He indicated for us to retake our seats. I glanced to each side and found both of them with excited smiles. He spoke to Sara first. "Sara, you've been amazing in the role of Project Administration Manager but we won't be needing that with the organization I am looking at establishing. Are you comfortable with the Executive Assistant role? I think Abby can assure you it will be challenging and I can assure you the salary and benefits will be better."

"I've watched Abby in the role, sir," she replied, "and I would love the opportunity." She hesitated, then, "Any idea who the senior people will be, sir?"

He smiled while his eyes moved from her face to her C-cup breasts. Sara was 10 years older than me but she was in amazing shape. "Some ideas but I haven't approached them, as yet."

He turned to Marie. "Marie, any concerns about this?"

"No, sir. Thank you for this opportunity. It means so much to have your confidence in me."

He chuckled, "It's more than just confidence. I want to lean on you three to get this idea going, the office layout, formalizing the office policy, etc. You three will be my first hires after I know I can get the three senior people I want."

"Sir," Sara began hesitantly, "we're yours. Working here without you and Abby just wouldn't be right." She glanced at me and Marie and we both waited. We were sitting before him naked with the recognition of starting an office with the old ways back in place. She and Marie knew they were accepting, excitedly accepting, jobs in an office where they would be naked and freely fucked. I knew what she was tempted to add. "But, sir," she finally managed, "I hope, we hope, you'll do more than 'lean' on us if you understand." She was blushing. I looked at Marie and, though she was blushing, held her gaze on him, too. "Sir, it's been a long time. We might have acted like sluts in the office before but we're really not. It was only because it was a safe environment for us to fully give in to our deepest needs. It's been really different for us since the office changed."

Wow, I thought, she got it out. There could be no doubt in Mr. C's mind about these two now. All three of us had hard nipples after that and it wasn't lost on Mr. C, either.

He sat behind his desk looking intently at each of the naked women before him who professed to be eager to re-establish what had been lost in the office. Apparently making his decision, he rolled his chair back, walked around the side of the desk, and squeezed past Marie to lean against the desk in front of me.

"If there is anything I do ..." he softly offered while moving his gaze from one to the other of us.

I didn't hesitate. I was the most familiar with this man. I lived with this man and his wife. He had always been reluctant to approach other women in the office for fear of presenting undue influence because of his position over everyone else. It was how he and I started. Now, this was the chance for these two to experience him. I slid forward in my chair, reached out, and began loosening his belt.

It was kind of weird. It took a moment for Sara and Marie to react. Weird because they were sitting there naked, having professed their desire to join his new firm as naked and sexually available participants, and having expressed the frustration felt over the lack of sex after the old office culture was shut down. But this was Mr. Cornell before them. The CEO. The man at the top. They fully admired him, trusted him, and even revered him as the man he was, but ... he had seemed unattainable to them before. And, there were rumors about his size.

They recovered, though. This was it, the start of a new and exciting environment and experience. Marie dropped to her knees to remove his shoes and socks. Sara was unbuttoning his shirt while he removed the tie himself. I left him in his boxers as Sara pulled his undershirt over his head. Marie was still on her knees, her eyes fixed on the front of his boxers. I joined her on my knees and Sara followed suit. How it must have looked to him to have three women who wanted to work for him being naked and on their knees before him. None of us looked up at him, though. Sara and Marie were fixated on what was under his boxers and I was intent on revealing the source of so many of the orgasms I have experienced.

I grasped the sides of his boxer shorts and slowly pulled them down. He was obviously getting hard as the material was tented toward us but when the elastic top finally pulled free over his aroused cock, the gasps from both sides of me said all that needed to be expressed. An aroused 11-inch, thick cock. Marie tentatively reached out to wrap her fingers around the base of it. Sara joined her by grasping his cock closer to the bulbous head. More gasps escaped them at seeing exposed cock between their hands.

I looked up at him and found him looking down at us. "Sir," I began, "the new office will be smaller, less corporate feeling." He nodded though it wasn't really a question. "All the women in the office should experience this inside them."

Peripherally, I knew the other women were nodding as they envisioned it. "If so ..." he started.

But I was already standing and pressing Marie and Sara to the edge of the desk and bending them over. The heat they were experiencing took over and I watched their feet spread wide as Mr. C slipped a hand between the legs of the women to stroke their exposed pussies.

"Good, ladies," he muttered, "very wet and inviting."

I watched the women moan and rotate their hips to openly present their pussies even more to him. Marie looked over her shoulder, "Sir ... I ... I've never ... will you be gentle the first time, sir? I want it so much but ..."

He inserted fingers into both women and their moans seemed to fill the office. "I will always honor what you offer and always respect you." That sent a visible shiver through her.

It had to be quite a sight. I was essentially an observer though I did caress Mr. C. After fingering the two of them, he moved behind Sara and moved his cock head over her pussy while continuing to thrust two fingers into Marie. Marie turned her head in time to see Sara's mouth gape open as the big cock parted her pussy lips and entered her. I wondered if he chose to start with Sara to further stimulate Marie in anticipation. It was the reason, it was clearly effective because Marie was pressing back against the fingers, a fog from her hot breath appearing on the cool surface of his desktop.

Mr. C was firmly fucking into Sara now, more and more of his cock disappearing with each stroke. After several minutes and most of his cock sliding into her pussy, he abruptly pulled out and moved a step to the side behind Marie. Sara groaned at the loss of his cock but turned her head giving Marie a weak smile of encouragement. Marie shivered just by the touch of the cock at her very wet pussy now opened from the thrusting fingers. As his cock head pressed at her hole, her mouth opened and eyes shut but quickly reopened as her pussy was spread wide and the head of his cock began to penetrate.

Sara reached over and grasped Marie's hand as a steady stream of moans, groans, and gasps escape from her mouth as Mr. C pressed his cock in, pulled back, and pressed back in over and over. With only several inches inside, he stopped and leaned over her back. He kissed into her hair and softly asked, "Marie, do you want it?" She nodded her head. "Say it, Marie. I want to know you are truly okay."

"God, Mr. Cornell, yes, please fuck me. Your cock is so big and now I know why Abby would call out so when she was in your office. It's so big but I want it, all of it. Please, sir. Please fuck me."

He stood up and pressed his hips to penetrate her further, pull back, and press even deeper. She was grunting and moaning as he managed most of his cock inside as he had with Sara. Then, just as abruptly, he pulled out and moved to the side again behind Sara who tilted her hips up to him in open invitation. She moaned in satisfaction as he pressed deeply into her while Marie's soft gasping was clearly from the loss of his cock.

I watch with fascination. I had nearly always been the recipient of his cock at the office with an occasional happening with Ms. Benson. Now, though, I watched as he fucked these two back and forth with an abandonment that seemed indicative of the future sharing in the office.

Marie orgasmed first and not surprising. As Marie's orgasm weakened, he pulled out and focused on Sara. Somehow, perhaps with the singular effort of bringing us together this way, he managed to also bring Sara to orgasm before himself. When he was ready to pull out of Sara, I was on my knees. He turned to me with a tense smile. With my mouth open wide, he pressed his cock into my mouth and down my throat. He could manage only a couple strokes into my throat before I felt his cock pulse and swell. We both pulled back so the head was resting just inside my mouth as he spewed ropes of cum. I gulped several times to take it all down my throat.

Marie and Sara had slid off the desk and were resting on the floor. Mr. C and I were in chairs. He looked spent, too. We all had pleased smiles on our faces, though.

"Well, sir, I'd say that was a very good way to get your new venture underway." He laughed and grabbed my hand in agreement.

12