Abby Ann

Story Info
A favor turns to passionate love making.
7.7k words
4.66
19k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby Ann

Steven was startled by the vibration in his pocket when his phone rang. "Hello!" He answered in a gruff, urgent tone.

It was his friend Diane. With a teasing giggle in her voice, she answered. "Hey fat boy, what's up?"

Hearing Diane's voice drew a smile across his face. They had met at a local gym, where they both worked out. Diane was working on losing a couple of pounds and Steven was just trying to stay in shape.

At thirty three years old, and a job that was physically demanding, being in good shape was important to him. On top of that he really enjoyed pushing himself until he was dripping in sweat.

The two of them had gone out drinking a few times. One night they were drinking and ended up screwing in Steven's backyard, on a blanket, in the tall overgrown lawn. That he continually neglected. That night, Diane said he was fat. She stopped calling him by his name and called him (fat boy) from then on. She was referring to his penis, but It was all in fun.

They had some good times together. But a serious or long term relationship just wasn't in the cards. Although, they are still very good friends. Steven wasn't disappointed when Diane and his friend Larry got together.

After a short chat on the phone, and catching up on their lives. Diane asked if there was a chance that Steven would be willing to help a friend and co-worker of hers.

She went on to explain that her friend Abigail was a 22 year old woman from a Amish community in western Montana.

Steven snickered to himself as he listened to Diane's story. He sensed that it was a setup, something Diane was doing out of fun.

Diane, in a more serious tone, went on to explain that Abigail and her husband had left the Amish way of life to start a new life outside the Amish community.

Abigail's husband had lost his job and Abigail wasn't making enough money to make ends meet.

The bank had foreclosed on their small home, and then her husband just didn't come home one day.

To make things worse, the company that Abigail and Diane worked for had lost a large contract and the company had let Abigail go.

Steve felt a little relieved when Diane offered to help out with some rent and grocery money. If he would be willing to let Abigail stay at his house until she could find work and get back on her feet.

He didn't need money, and he wouldn't take any from her. It was just that the offer made him feel like Diane wasn't trying to pull one over on him.

If not, then Abby would be forced to return to Montana. Diane explained that Abigail would be shunned by her family and friends for leaving the community.

Diane told Steven that Abigail was a sweetheart and a really good person. It seemed that life had just dealt her some shitty hands.

Diane and Larry, with a one bedroom apartment, really had no room for Abigail.

As a favor to Diane, Steven agreed to let Abigail stay for a couple months. Until she could get back on her feet. After all, he was single, had plenty of room and the thought of having someone else around was actually a welcoming thought.

He knew that if it became uncomfortable that he could just distance himself for a few weeks.

He agreed to help out.

Diane asked if she and Abigail could drop by. She wanted to find out if her friend felt comfortable with the arrangement and staying with him.

An hour later Steven opened the front door and invited them in.

"Hi fat boy!" Diane teased, she gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. It had been awhile since they had seen each other.

Steven complimented Diane. He told her that she looked like life was treating her well. It was true, she looked better than ever.

He recalled how insatiable she was with him and how much she enjoyed being on top. A good memory to say the least.

Diane introduced them. Abigail was a small woman, not much over 5' 4" if any.

She was wearing a long, blue dress that hung loose from her shoulders and went down to her ankles. It had long sleeves that went to just above her wrists. It appeared as though she may have made it herself. Her black shoes looked worn and scuffed.

Her strawberry blond hair was long and straight. It appeared as though she may have never cut it. She had incredibly beautiful green eyes and high cheekbones that had a natural pink blush to them. She didn't wear any makeup, she didn't need any, her face was beautiful.

She seemed somewhat uncomfortable, or maybe a little shy. Her green eyes only glanced up for a second when Steven offered to shake hands.

Steven thought about offering them a drink or beer but he got the feeling that Abigail would be more comfortable with iced tea.

Steven was glad that Diane felt his house a safe haven for her troubled friend.

As they were chatting, Diane's phone rang. By the way she was talking, Steven was fairly certain that it was Larry.

Abigail sat wringing her hands while Steven made them all a glass of tea.

He didn't really care for tea. But he had some that his aunt had made from wild plants that she had gathered during a camping trip. It was minty and actually pretty good, as far as tea goes.

Turning his attention to Abigail, he offered,

"You're more than welcome to stay as long as you need to. There are two extra bedrooms, so you're welcome to take your pick!"

She spoke in a very soft and polite voice,

"I don't want to intrude, but I would be most grateful, and I will be more than happy to clean and cook to earn my keep."

"You don't need to clean or cook," He replied without thinking, "I have a cleaning lady that comes once a week, and, I eat out most of the time."

Abigail had a slight look of amusement on her face. She was thinking that once a week was not enough. That's probably why things appeared clean on top, but the bread crumbs that were sprinkled around the toaster had obviously been there for more than a week.

"Come-on, I'll show you the house!"

He offered her his hand. She put her tea down on a coaster, and took his hand only until she was standing.

They walked through the kitchen, and living room, then down the hall. The first bedroom had a large window with a full view of the overgrown, back yard. A slight smile spread across her face.

"Will this do?" He offered, "It's the biggest of the two bedrooms. But you're welcome to use the smaller one if you prefer."

"It's beautiful!" she answered, "I don't know how to thank you." Wringing her hands again. She looked up at Steven, "I really do hate to intrude, but I have no other place to go."

She dropped her head slightly, with a quick glance down. Clearly, she was embarrassed to be asking for help. Steven noticed her hands were shaking a little.

"Abigail, look at me" He politely said.

"It's fine! I have lots of room, and I will enjoy your company. It gets pretty quiet around here."

He grinned at her, trying to comfort her.

"When I'm not home it will be nice to know someone is here. So please, just make yourself at home!"

"Thank you!" She said again, speaking softly and sincere.

"If it will make you feel better, I'll tell the cleaning lady that I won't be needing her for a while."

He noticed her expression change. There seemed to be a slight twinkle in her eyes.

"Thank you, it will give me something to do." She replied with a grin.

They made their way back into the living room, where Diane was still on her phone.

"Do you have things to bring in?" Steven asked.

"I only have a small bag in the car, that's all."

"Well, let's go get it." he offered.

Steven closed the front door behind them and walked slowly down the walkway. Abigail followed about two steps behind him. Steven stopped before they reached Diane's car.

There was a soft, warm breeze, and the only sound was an owl hooting from somewhere in the distance.

He turned and stepped closer to Abigail, took her hands in his and looked down at her.

"Abigail; may I call you Abby?"

"Absolutely, that's what my father always calls me!" She grinned at Steven "I like Abby!"

"Okay Abby, I honestly want you to know that you're welcome here, and I'm not just saying that to comfort you. I want you to feel at home and if there is anything you need, please let me know. Also; I want you to know that you owe me nothing. I have a good job and I don't need money. Although, I could use a friend!

So if you don't mind, let's get your bag and tell Diane we are going out to dinner. It will make her feel good to know all is well between us."

Abby smiled.

"Okay." was all she said

They took her bag in the house just as Diane had finished her phone call.

"See ya later kiddo, we're going out to dinner. Tell Larry I said hello" Steven winked at Diane.

She smiled and gave Abigail a hug.

"See, I told you he was a sweetheart!" She turned, winked back at Steven, mouthing,

"Thank you!"

Steven took Abigail to a small, quaint restaurant just down the road from his house. He ate there a couple times a week. Mostly because it was convenient. And he hated cooking, actually, it was doing dishes that he detested.

Over dinner, he did his best to laugh and joke as much as he could. He was intrigued with her and wanted to make her comfortable.

After dinner, they went back to the house.

He told Abigail to make herself at home and explained that he had to work in the morning.

"What time do you leave?" she asked.

"6:15. There are more blankets in your closet if you need them, and like I said, feel free to just look around and help yourself to anything."

He went to his bedroom and crawled into bed. He laid there for a while thinking about Abby.

Abigail felt something stirring in herself as she fluffed the big pillow on her bed. She ran her fingers over the smooth sheets. They felt like silk, obviously a high thread count cotton.

She took her shoes off and set them neatly beside the bed. She stood looking out at the overgrown yard before closing the curtain. Thoughts of Steven made her smile as she took her dress off and folded it before setting it on the large wooden dresser. She stood naked cupping her breasts, gently massaging them before she climbed under the blanket.

At 5:30am, he woke up to the smell of food cooking. He took a quick shower, got dressed, then went into the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Abigail greeted him, "Would you like something to eat before you go to work?" She asked as she wiped around the sink with a dish cloth.

She handed him a cup of tea.

"Whatever you're making smells good! but I like coffee in the morning."

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I don't drink coffee, I didn't even think about coffee, how do you like it? I'll make you some."

Abigail apologised, as if she had disappointed him.

"Don't be silly! I'll make the coffee. And you really don't need to get up and make me breakfast. I'm not used to having someone wait on me, you will spoil me!"

She watched him make coffee as she scrambled eggs and put some bread in the toaster.

Abigail, in her soft voice,

"I'm still in the habit of getting up at four in the morning. My father always got up early. It was my job to have breakfast ready for him and my two brothers by 5:00, before they went to work at the saw mill." She smiled, reminiscing, "I had three cows to milk before feeding the rest of the livestock. It feels natural to have things to do early in the morning. To be honest, it's my favorite part of the day!"

After breakfast, Steven thanked her, bid her a good day and headed out the door to work.

He called home around noon to see how things were going. Abigail didn't answer the phone. He called about an hour later and still no answer. He was starting to wonder if things were okay. He left work about an hour early.

When he got home, he opened the door and was amazed at how clean the house was. The smell of something cooking filled the air. It was like walking onto a different house with all his stuff in it.

He found Abigail pulling weeds in the backyard.

She was wearing a long, yellow dress that looked like the same home-made dress from the day before. This one was thin cotton. It looked a bit worn and tattered.

As she stood up to greet him, with the sun behind her, he could see through the thin material. She wasn't wearing a bra, so he could see the shape of her obviously firm breasts.

The sun illuminated the full shape of her body through the thin yellow cotton.

Steven was sure that if she realized that he could see what he was seeing, she would have been embarrassed beyond words.

She had been cleaning the brick flower beds that had not been cleaned since he moved into the house five years ago.

Abigail smiled when she saw him.

"Did you have a nice day?" Steven asked, Trying not to let his eyes drift up and down her body.

"I have not had such a wonderful day in months! I love growing flowers! I hope you don't mind that I cleaned the flower beds." She smiled and tilted her head in a cute, childlike manner.

"May I transplant some of the bulbs from the front of the house?" She asked as she rubbed her hands together, cleaning black dirt from between her fingers.

"I didn't know there were bulbs in front of the house. Do whatever you want with them." He replied, fighting himself not to look through the thin cotton dress between her legs.

He offered to take her to the nursery and buy some more flowers for the yard?"

"Oh, that would be fun!" She replied as she rubbed her hands together, still wiping the black dirt from her fingers.

"But a trip to the grocery store would be better. There is not much to work with in your kitchen!"

Steven couldn't keep from looking at her butt and hanging breasts through the thin cotton dress as she bent to wash her hands with the garden hose held between her knees.

She was fucking gorgeous.

They visited for a few minutes before getting in the car and driving to the supermarket.

In the parking lot, she stopped and helped an elderly woman put her bags of groceries in her car.

In the store,

"Get anything you want." He told her as he pushed the cart. At a leisurely pace they made their way down each aisle.

Abigail got flour, sugar, lots of fresh vegetables and fruit, a few different spices, dried beans, meat and a 20 lb. bag of potatoes.

She didn't get any TV dinners or junk food, like most of the stuff that Steven usually bought. He was intrigued at how different she was from the other girls he had been with.

At the nursery she spent very little money. She only bought several packets of seeds. But she looked at literally everything, inspecting the quality and health of all the vegetable starts and flowers.

She was delighted and much more relaxed then the day before.

Back at the house, they carried in the groceries.

Steven took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes.

In the kitchen he sat watching while they chatted and she quickly peeled potatoes.

"Abigail, I'm curious, If I may? How did you end up in Northern California?"

She didn't reply for a moment, as if she was thinking about the question. Then she sat down across the table from him.

"My husband dreamt of leaving the Amish community in Montana where we both grew up.

I followed only because I was expected to abide by my husband's will, no matter what it was. It's the way of our people." She shrugged her shoulders, "He left me because he was not content, and because I could not bear him children."

She continued with her story but it was obviously a bit uncomfortable for her.

"Looking back, I don't regret leaving Montana. But I do miss my friends and my family.

I know I'm naive to the ways of the world outside the small community I grew up in. But I am trying hard to adjust. Diane has helped me so much. I think she was the only person who understood what I was going through."

"So; are you still married?"

"No. Our marriage was not recorded in the legal system outside our community, and since he abandoned me I'm no longer obligated to him."

Abigail covered her mouth with her hand and giggled a little before saying, "I'm on my own now!"

"Steven; This is not easy for me to talk about. But I understand that you're curious about me. You have helped me and you're a good man. You may ask anything you want."

She smiled at him as she stood up and went back to peeling potatoes. They chatted, mostly small talk and questions about each other's lives, until Abigail sat a plate of meat, potatoes and gravy, and green bean on the table for Steven.

"Tomorrow I'll make you something better!" She said apologizing. She sat waiting for him to eat.

Steven asked why she wasn't eating. She explained that she was waiting to see if he needed anything.

He found it interesting, but explained that he would prefer she eat with him, and not feel that she was expected to wait on him.

She smiled but said nothing as she nodded and got herself a plate. Once seated, she bowed her head and silently gave thanks.

Over the next few days, things just kept getting better and better. She was starting to tease and joke back. She was quick witted to say the least.

Abigail spent a lot of time in the yard, his dirty clothes were washed and folded, good food waiting for him when he got home, and the house was spotless. Abigail felt more at home every day.

She became more desirable to Steven with every passing hour. Thoughts of her consumed his days when he was at work.

Friday morning, on his way out the door, he asked if she would like to go to the beach when he got home. Her eyes lit up.

"Yes! I have never seen the ocean, I would love to go with you!"

She paused a moment.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Of course! what is it?" He gave her his undivided attention.

"I was wondering if you and Diane were lovers?"

The question caught him off guard. But he answered in all honesty.

"Yes, we were lovers for a short time,"

"Do you still love her?" she asked.

"I will always love Diane, but I am not in love with her." he paused for a moment, then said, "But I think I may be falling in love with you!" with a grin from ear to ear.

She smiled as she took an extra long look into his eyes, as if checking to see if he was joking.

"Well, gotta get or I'll be late for work!" He told her.

The day went by slowly, he could not get Abigail off his mind. There was so much he wanted to know about her. She was really getting into his head and he wondered if Diane had planned this from the beginning.

When he arrived at home, he found Abigail in her yellow dress, her hair in a long braid that draped over the front of her shoulder. She was obviously happy to see him, and excited to see the ocean.

Steven changed into some comfortable clothes.

It was an hour drive to the beach. They talked and laughed all the way.

There were very few people at the beach and the weather was beautiful.

Abigail was mesmerized with the smell of the ocean and the sound of the waves rolling in. The cool breeze that gently skipped across the water flicked at her hair like tiny fingers.

She sat in the sand, rubbing her bare feet and hands in it.

Steven walked back to the car to get some bottled water. Returning, he sat close to her in the sand.

After a short while, and he wasn't sure why he even asked. But he did, and now it was done and there was no taking back the question. He just wanted to know.

"Did you and you're husband have an intimate relationship?"

She didn't answer for some time. Then she began to speak as she looked down at her fingers playing the sand beside her.

"I don't know, I have nothing to compare it to. Our people never talk about such things."

Her fingers gently digging in the sand.

"I was eighteen when we were married, that was four years ago. The day we got married my mother told me that I was to give myself to him freely, and whenever he wanted. Mother told me it was my duty as a wife."