Abby Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still looking down at the sand, obviously slightly uncomfortable with the moment. She continued talking. He knew that she probably wouldn't have answered the question if it had been anyone else asking.

"Sometimes he would take me before we went to bed at night. I always felt used, the way he would lift my dress and drape it over me. I guess It wasn't a horrible thing, it never lasted very long."

She turned and looked at Steven, but said no more.

He realized just how difficult it was for her to tell him what she had, and he felt like a dip-shit for asking.

He put his arm around her and pulled her close. Abigail laid her head on his shoulder and stared out at the waves.

Steven just held her and wondered if the guy was a fucking idiot or if that was the way they all were.

He held her close until it started getting cold. They walked barefoot in the sand for a short distance before he picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and carried her to the car. They laughed and talked all the way home.

At home, Abby asked if he would like for her to run him a bath. He declined and insisted she shower or take a bath first.

Half an hour later she came out of the bathroom in the same blue dress. He wondered if she only had the two that he had seen her in.

She was gently brushing her long, wet hair.

Steven showered and shaved. The whole time he couldn't think of anything except that he wanted to make love to her. He wanted to kiss her pert nipples and feel the softness of her breasts. He wanted to taste her and smell her sweetness. Truth be told, he wanted to fuck her, and fuck her hard. He wanted to see her sweaty and gasping for air, he wanted to give her something she would never forget.

Thoughts of fucking her consumed him. He wondered how sweet her pussy must taste, how she would respond to him licking it and tongue fucking her.

Steven was in love, he wanted to stake a claim, he wanted to own her.

He dried off with a clean towel that had been perfectly folded, then he slipped into some warm jogging pants and tee shirt.

He found Abby sitting on the sofa with her long hair pulled in front of her, she was still brushing it in long slow strokes over her shoulder.

He sat close to her, watching as she divided her har into three parts. She began braiding it.

Abby looked at him with her beautiful green eyes. Her gaze dropped and she looked down at his lips, then back up as she finished her braid. She put a rubber band at the end and let it fall over her shoulder

Steven leaned over and softly kissed her on the lips. They were moist, beyond soft and sweet. It made him tense with anticipation, wondering if she would be receptive or if it would make her uncomfortable.

When he slowly pulled back she followed. She wanted more, their lips met again. It seemed as though she was learning to kiss. She was not sure what to do when he gently pushed his tongue between her lips.

But there was lust in her eyes. She opened her mouth. The feeling of his tongue playing with hers made her tingle. Her breathing quickly became irregular and came in short hot breaths that Steven greedily inhaled. It was intoxicating.

Abigail gently pulled away from his embrace. She looked up at him and whispered,

"This feels so good!" she glanced back at his lips.

"But at the same time it feels wrong, It's against everything I have ever been taught. I feel I may be destined to spend eternity in hell. I feel as though God is going to punish me for this. But at the same time I want to be with you, and I want to please you more than anything I have ever wanted. I feel confused and uncertain of what I should do."

Her eyes searching his for answers. He leaned closer and kissed her.

Softly, he whispered. "I don't think God will punish you for wanting to be loved."

Abigail looked unsure, she leaned forward, their lips met again. She closed her eyes and raised her hand, gently exploring his face with her fingers. It wasn't long until his kisses drifted across her face, she tilted her head and offered her neck

Her fingers slid to the back of his head as she pulled him tighter.

The kissing quickly became passionate, almost frantic.

Steven's hand slowly fell, brushing across a hard nipple through the soft cotton material. It was all he could do to go slow. He didn't want to take a chance on going too fast, and ruining the moment. He wanted it to last all night.

In the passion of kissing, and fingers cautiously exploring each other's bodies, they slid from the sofa to the soft plush carpet on the floor, never breaking their kiss.

On top of her, she could feel his hard cock between them. Abigail's fingers found his hand, she pulled it to her breast. She made a soft murmuring noise as he cupped her breast. She held her breath when he gently rolled her nipple between his finger and thumb. She traced circles on the back of his hand with her fingers as he moved from one breast to the other.

Abigail had little beads of sweat on her forehead, her face was flushed and red. Her heart pounding in her chest.

She had never felt the involuntarily clinching, a quivering feeling in her womb. She felt a wetness seeping from her that was unlike anything she had ever experienced.

She wanted Steven to take her, the passion and desire to feel him inside her was growing unbearable. A fire burned in her. She knew she could not deny him anything he desired.

She was losing control, her legs seemed to open on their own when she felt Steven's hand sliding up under her dress up.

She gasped between their kisses when he pushed his hand between her legs and cupped her mound.

"Mmmm, you're so wet!" He whispered with hot breath on her neck.

Her back arched and her head tipped back. Her body went stiff when she felt his finger sliding through the slick wetness between her labia.

Involuntary spasms rippled through her pussy when his finger slipped into the quivering tightness. Abby felt herself slipping into unknown territory as Steven began fingering her.

The words he whispered, that would have been offensive yesterday, were now like music, raw, uninhibited music that echoed in her mind.

"You're so wet! I want to taste you!"

Her legs opened a little more, inviting him to help himself.

Another finger slipped into her. "I want to make love to you Abby!"

He sat up and reached for the top button of her dress. She followed his hands and helped him unbutton the three buttons at the top. She raised her butt off the floor, offering to let him slide her dress up. She sat up and lifted her arms above her head. Steven pulled the long dress over her head and dropped it on the floor behind her.

Abigail had a look of uncertainty in her eyes, a look of shyness, nervousness, yet she sat motionless and allowed him to take in the perfection of her flawless body.

She wore no panties or bra under the thin material. He wondered if she ever had. Maybe she didn't have any. He put his hand behind her head and pulled her closer. Together they laid her back down on the floor.

She arched her back slightly, and her breasts heaved upward as his kisses slowly moved back to her neck and started a slow descent towards her breasts. She loved the feeling of his fingers gently tracings over the firm rippled muscles on her stomach.

He looked down in awe of her incredibly beautiful, cream colored body, soft and smooth. Her breasts were just large enough to hang only slightly to the sides as she lay flat on her back. Her hard nipples were dark pink, with small areolas around them that quickly faded to white. Her stomach was flat and tight. A small patch of silky, soft strawberry blond hair peeked out from between her legs.

Gently kissing his way to her nipples, Steven watched her face for any sign that she might want him to stop. Her eyes rolled back and eyelids fell, her jaw dropped just a little and her mouth opened slightly when he sucked a nipple into his mouth, tracing circles around it with the tip of his tongue. Her chest heaved higher and her breathing came in short shallow breaths as he lifted a breast and kissed the underside of it.

It seemed she stopped breathing completely when he held a breast in each hand and ever so softly rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumbs as he kissed his way lower down her stomach, until at last he was at the top of her small patch of silky hair. The first slight whiff of her scent, made his cock twitch, it swelled until it hurt.

Abigail tensed and suddenly seemed unsure of things when she realized that Steven was kissing at the top of the patch of hair between her legs.

There was a slight hesitation as she felt his hands caressing her upper thighs. She felt vulnerable and exposed when he pushed her legs further apart.

It was only a few seconds before she relaxed and allowed herself to submit to her own desires, to her own undeniable passion.

The silky soft hair that covered her pussy was fine and almost transparent. He could see the white color of her skin through it.

The two thin lines of wrinkled, dark flesh that protruded only slightly from between her puffy labia beckoned him to slip his tongue between them.

He kissed the inside of her upper thighs as he gently pushed her legs up, bending them at the knees. Abby let her knees fall to the sides. She had never been uncovered, exposed and accessible. She felt as if she were on display.

She drew a deep breath when he kissed her puffy labia then the insides of her upper thighs.

She felt his thumbs parting her lips, pulling her open, exposing the pink, glistening, wet flesh that had been hiding there.

She questioned herself, how could she be allowing someone to look at her most intimate parts, to kiss her there.

Kisses rained down on her. Fingers holding her open wider than she had ever held herself. Abigail felt his hot breath whisp across her hard clit. No one had ever been that close, no one had ever tasted her.

Her body was tense and nervous. She had never had anyone make love to her the way Steven was. The butterflies in her stomach gnawed at her insides.

He kissed and licked around her throbbing clit, making sure not to touch it just yet.

Her body began to jerk and twitch, her hands reached out, fingers spread wide as she dug them into the carpet and clawed at it like a cat sharpening its claws.

Steven sucked her dark inner lips between his and swallowed the juice that seeped from between them. He licked from the bottom of her slit to just below her clit as he inhaled the aroma until his nostrils were filled. Only to exhale and inhale again. He was dizzy with passion, in a state of euphoria.

Abby's little pussy had complete control over him. He knew there was nothing that he would not do to please her. She already owned him, heart and soul, she just didn't know it.

Abby whimpered a little, then a soft but high pitched scream escaped her lips, She was coming. It was her first thundering orgasm.

One of the rare ones that explode, hurling you into another realm, the rare ones that leave your mind and body completely electrified beyond anything imaginable.

It seemed as if it may have scared her.

She could no longer control her body, she could not control the convulsing and shaking. Every nerve in her body seemed to be charged and connected to her clenching, pulsing pussy.

She was mumbling something, but Steven couldn't make sense of it. At last, he sucked her hard clit between his lips. He delighted in her inability to control herself, Her legs twitched and jerked uncontrollably as another orgasm thundered through her. Again and again, each one stronger than the last. He rolled her clit in circles, pressing it between his tongue and her pelvic bone. The harder he pressed the louder she whimpered, and the more intense her legs quivered.

Abigail, at 22 years old was having her first orgasm. She would never again be the same woman after this night. It delighted Steven that he was the lucky man who shared this incredibly intense moment with her. Steven was totally taken with this young woman. He was in love with her and wanted this night to go on forever.

Her breathing slowed and she seemed to become a little more coherent.

Steven with his arms under her legs, slowly began kissing his way back up her stomach. Slowly pushing her knees up higher with each ascending kiss. He kissed and sucked her pink nipples then pulled her knees higher as he kissed her neck. He was amazed at how limber she was with her knees bent and pushed almost to her shoulders.

Abigail's lips were moist and sweet. Her fingers in his hair, she pulled him close, kissing back with a fiery passion.

Steven sat up on his knees, but held her legs high. Looking down at her raised butt and the wet matted, strawberry blond hair that covered her sweet little puss.

He fully intended to fuck her until he could fuck no more. He bent down and kissed the sweet wetness again, running his tongue across her clit one more time, before he slid his hand into the top of his loose sweatpants, pulled them down and set his engorged cock free.

He looked into Abby's eyes and watched as she dropped her gaze. Her eyes widened as she realized his throbbing cock with bulging veins and swollen purple head was much larger than her first and only other. Steven laid his twitching cock on her upturned pussy, it went almost to her belly button.

Reaching up, he took her hands and pulled them down to his cock. He wanted her to make the call, he wanted her to ask for it.

Abby took hold of it with both hands. "It's fat!" she said, not taking her eyes off it as she held it and hefted it, feeling the weight of it.

"I don't think I can do this!" she said, looking back into his eyes as if apologizing.

"We can go slow, and stop any time you want." He told her. But he knew there was no way they would stop until every inch of hard cock he had to offer was totally buried in her. He couldn't remember ever being that hard.

Abby watched intently as he worked his loose sweatpants down to his knees. She watched him wrap his hand around the base of his cock.

She let go of it and rested her hands on the inside of her thighs. She pushed her legs open a little wider.

It was the invitation he was waiting for.

She watched intently, staring at his throbbing manhood as he rubbed the soft head up and down between the wet folds and across her swollen clit, coating it with the clear pre-cum that leaked from the tip.

She held her legs open, offering her love. She felt the slippery head slide down. It stopped at the soft opening.

She held still as he cautiously pushed forward. She moved from side to side a little until the soft head opened her up and slid in with a pop.

Abby jerked and tensed up.

Steven held still and whispered.

"You okay?"

She only nodded a yes.

Her green eyes seemed to be asking for more.

Slowly he pushed into her. It was tight, they both could feel the tissue giving way.

She reached down and pushed slightly against his hips with her hands. Not enough to pull away but enough to let him know that she wanted him to go slow.

He stopped pushing and held still. She relaxed her hands, an invitation for him to continue. She tipped her head down and watched as about half of his cock slowly disappeared into her.

He bent and kissed her lips, waiting for a sign that she was ready for more.

Abby kissed back. Then she wrapped her arms around him. Holding him tight she wrapped her legs around his waist. She began rolling her hips from side to side. Pulling him in deeper.

It was overwhelming for both of them. Together they pushed it in until she was stretched tight around the thick base and her clit smashed between their pelvic bones. They were motionless for only a few seconds.

Her eyes fluttered as she held her breath. The fucking began when she humped, grinding against him. Abby crammed all he had as deep into herself as she could. He felt the muscles inside her contracting, squeezing and sucking at his throbbing cock as she began to grind her swollen clit between them.

Her breathing was ragged and desperate sounding.

She rocked back and forth under him, grinding harder and faster. She began to whimper and twitch, her bottom lip quivered, Her cunt gripping him like nothing ever had.

'Ooooh My Lord!' she mumbled, as she dug her fingernails into his back.

She was coming harder than any woman he had ever been with. Steven just held still and let her fuck herself on his cock.

The rhythm grew faster.

Steven gripped her hips, he held her down, pinned to the floor.

He began driving his cock into her at a brutal pace, he could feel his scrotum slapping her ass with every thrust.

Abby seemed almost incoherent. He was fucking her hard. He really had no mercy on her at this point. To be truthful, he punished her tight pussy.

He felt his scrotum tighten, there was no holding it back, the muscles in his ass tightened.

He let go and pumped blast after blast of cum as deep into her as he could push his raging hard on.

Abby felt him pulsing inside her. She felt her insides squeezing and sucking, milking him into herself. It was heavenly, they fucked until they could fuck no more.

When finally there was nothing left and they both were totally worn out, he raised up off of her. They both looked down and watched as he slowly pulled out of her inch by inch until the purple head popped out. It was followed by a trickle of thick cum that oozed from her red, open hole as it slowly closed like sleepy eyes drifting off to sleep.

Steven held her legs open as he bent and laid gentle kisses on her pussy. Looking up, he noticed Abigail was watching him. Her cheeks were red, beads of sweat covered her face and neck.

They looked into each other's eyes as he leaned close and licked the full length of her slit.

With his mouth and chin covered with her juice mixed with his cum, he moved up and kissed her.

He rolled off her and lay panting beside her.

Abby rolled over on her side and snuggled her ass against his crotch.

Spooning him, she raised her leg and said, "Please put it back in."

He slipped back into her from behind then wrapped his arms around her. Their breathing slowed to normal, they lay motionless until they both fell asleep.

Sometime in the night he carried her to his bed.

Steven woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee. He climbed out of bed and found Abigail in the kitchen.

"Good morning!" He greeted her as he reached for a coffee cup.

She smiled her shy smile,

"Good morning!" she replied as she picked up the coffee pot and filled his cup.

"May I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Of course you may!"

He sipped his coffee and waited.

"Is it always like that? The way you make love?" She smiled

"Was I too hard? Did I hurt you?"

He asked.

"No, I just never knew it could be that good!"

She replied.

He sat his cup down, wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. He kissed her forehead, then picked her up and sat her on the kitchen table.

With their arms around each other he started kissing her neck, he whispered.

"It can be better! Do you want to be my little woman?"

She whispered back.

"Are you asking me to be your little woman?"

He paused and thought for a moment. Then teasing her, he replied. "What I really want is for you to always make yourself available to me, any time, any place and any way I want."

Abby started laughing,

"And?" She asked.

"I want to spank your gorgeous butt." He answered.

She pushed back far enough to look into his eyes.

"And what else? I know there's more!" She asked.

"Sometimes I like to play rough. Maybe take you just for my pleasure?" He grinned. "And I may want you naked around the house. I love looking at you."