Abby Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby said nothing for a moment, thinking about what Steven had just said.

"Are you sure you're not Amish?" she asked with a big grin.

They had a good laugh, then she confessed as she tightened her arms around his neck.

"I can't think of anything but you, and all I want is to make you happy. I have been afraid this would all come to an end and I didn't want it to. I know now what it means to fall in love. I have never felt this way."

Her eyes began to water.

"I can only think about you and the things you did to me, and how wonderful it feels when you do them. When you're gone I can't wait for you to come home and all I want is to make you happy."

"I would love to be your little woman!" "I want to be yours to take anytime you want!" She whispered, "And you have my permission to put me over your knee and give me a good thrashing if you think I need it!"

They laughed for a moment.

"I will take better care of you than you ever dreamed. I am yours heart and soul for as long as you want me!" She whispered over his shoulder. She leaned back. Her gaze dropped from his eyes to his lips. Steven leaned forward, their lips met.

The kissing quickly became every bit as passionate as it was the night before.

She eagerly opened her legs when she felt him pulling her dress up. She instantly began to whimper when his finger slipped between the warm folds of her pussy, then into her.

Steven could tell that she was sore, but she moaned her approval.

He pulled her to the edge of the table and finger fucked her until she was soaking wet.

It was all so new to Abby. She desperately wanted to feel the thundering orgasms exploding through her body again. She wanted to feel Steven's penis pulsing inside her, knowing he was spewing his seed into her.

She wanted to please him, she wanted to be held down and fucked hard.

She knew she had changed. It pleased her.