All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 02'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
SiliconeSonyaSiliconeSonyaover 19 years ago
good as always

I have always liked the stories that K.K. uploads. They are so full of emotion that they aid in my mind painting a picture of the events. I can feel what the characters feel. This story has betrayl written all over it. Sorrow too. I like it so far and i will read the next part. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
NOW YOU KNOW SHE FUCKING,YOU DO THE SAME

DON'T BE A CHOMP GO FINE SOME NICE GIRL AND GET YOU SOME.SHE SEE YOU WITH ANOTHER GIRL,GIVE HER SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.SHE LEFT YOU DIDN'T LEAVE HER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
part 2 of 4

its part 2 of four dumbass, 1 is the introduction, and 3 and 4 will provide the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
logical?

I have always admired K.K.'s writing skill , but sometimes his plot development leaves me confused. In this story, husband loses his wife because he works 80 hour weeks and has no time for her.After she leaves, he suddenly has time to be an expert on spying and checking on his wife for hours on end.If he spent that much time with her before she left, she would not have left him.-- no logic! the Ct. Yankee

SiliconeSonyaSiliconeSonyaover 19 years ago
nice

i liked this story alot

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
It's nice you are back....

I know it can be unbelievable that all of the sudden he has time to spy on his wife, but it is not possible.

He was a workaholic, so he didn't care what his wife said to him, because he thought only of the money he will receive. Now that she leaved, it was a wake up call for him and that made him change. Now I don't agree how he is behaving right now and wonder how this will end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wouldn't it be different....

If he had an epiphany and confessed his stupidity to her! It would be interesting to see her conflict then, and just how he goes about romancing his wife...changing his job, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
not sure

how i feel about this story yet. I like the writing, and I can actually relate to a lot of what the guy is going through - but he's beyond jealous, he's disturbed mentally-and was long before this. I dont know if I WANT to see them get back together. He will never be able to get over what he has seen. He will always be suspicious. I feel like this marriage is over, for her sake. But I look forward to part 3 and 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another great KK

KK,

Another great start to a story. This guy has done it to himself. Maybe no he will get his priorities in order. Can't wait to see if SHE will have anything to do with the fool!

dsidedsideover 19 years ago
Sad Story

I like your writing but not the content of this story. He worked hard like most young men trying to get ahead. Nowhere in the story did you say that he had cheated on her.

Since they are still married she is cheating on him, worse yet she is rubbing his nose in it. She is a heartless bitch who was probably cheating on him while they were living together(probably with Ben). Without a doubt, in chapters 3&4 you will have him kissing her ass untill they get back together and live happily ever after or untill he has to work late and she fucks someone else. She is a slut and he is a wimp. Does everyone remember how she laughed at him when she was told that is was a vigin? Just to keep score, he has fucked one woman, how many men has she fucked?

Let the flames begin! Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love this story

this shows how easy it is to let other thing ruin a marriage..... He worked hard top be something and lost the most important thing to him....I hope this turns around and they find each other again..... What can I say I love that type of ending

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good Story

Looks like he is just torturing himself.

I'm still womdering why she felt he didn't love her. Just that he wasn't making love to her should not have been a marriage bteaker. I realize it doesn't solidify the marriage[TIC] but leaving him is sure a drastic step.

It's too bad she is fucking around and still married. The divorce should preceed that. AND does this mean that she loves Ben--she said earlier that she only fucks someone if she loves him. Looks like she has changed her values; first by leaving him because of little sex and now just srx or does she really love Ben??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
now move on,she committed adultery

you don't have to answer to her anymore as the time she fuck someone else.you put the time in the job,make it work for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dont understand

If they are still married with a chance of reconciliation what is she doing fucking someone else? I dont understand.

niciniciabout 17 years ago
Well Worth Reading

I am returning to vote on this section of the story because I feel that the vote record on this part of the whole story is far below its true value.

<p>

This chapter is, I feel, the most important chapter in setting the stage and creating the emotional atmosphere, and the votes on this part seem to me to be only so low because of reader frustration and anger at events within this chapter and not the whole story quality. Their votes I feel are purely political and emotionally motivated. If any chapter of this story is deserving of a red H, then this chapter first before all others. (IMHO, the whole story should be voted as one, and have a red H.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
it's a stupid story, pure and simple

writing's good; story's bad. nothing beyond that. a writer writes what she/he wants; a reader says what she/he feels about a story she/he reads..... this is an idiotic story about idiotic idiots....

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Corrective rating and I finally agree with nici

As long as the ratio of dumb to normal wives in the loving wives story section will remain in the neighborhood of 1:50 respectively, it will be a refreshing experience to come back to a more or less reasonable woman in one of the stories of this type. She is not lacking short comings of her own, but given what she endured, the number of hints she threw at her husband, followed by a separation, my corrective advice to her is relatively minor. I am not sure if a formal, clearly stated ultimatum: ‘either you change your time priorities or I move out’ would have helped in the case of this exceptionally thick minded husband. But with some very self centered people it does work. They seem to need especially strong wake –up call. Then again, you can’t expect every spouse to go through a marriage preparation seminar (BTW, they exist and I do recommend them). The husband seems like the stereotypical workaholic combined with the emotional thickness of a demented ox. Had he spent ten percent of the time he wasted on buying paraphernalia of spying toys, watching his wife and feeling sorry for himself in accounting of what went wrong and how he could present some corrective steps to his wife, he would have been in a much happier place now (but no two more chapters...). Despite the predictability of the husband’s character it’s still an overall very pleasurable read.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
There's fantasy and then there's this thing

Okay, lemme see if I got this straight. The hubby is freaked out by the deserted wife separating from him, her workaholic loser of a husband. He's such a loser that he can't bear to live without her, so he says, or at least without her being in close proximity therefore he arranges to have her live in the same duplex as he does. That way he can break into her half of the place so he can pilfer her soiled underwear to see if she's having sex with other men. Why this is important is a mystery since she wants a divorce from this mutant but he doesn't want to give her a divorce "cuz it's true love" (I guess) 'cept he spends every waking moment thinking about his job as the next Clarence Darrow wannabe. Well, except for those times when he's planning his next foray for more dirty lingerie.

<P>

Uh-huh. Right. And if you believe this shit, I got some real nice beachfront property that you can have cheap, right outside of Jackson, Mississippi.

<P>

Can you say "un-fucking-believable"? Sure you can.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Good chapter! I rated it 5*****.

Not a very good lawyer considering all of his criminal activity. Then again perhaps most lawyers are criminals.

Certainly he is a pervert. Amazing that he has so much time to spy on Abby but he wouldn't take the time to give her some attention when they were living together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok thinks all police are criminals

and lawyers too I see, what a dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok thinks all police are criminals

and lawyers too I see, what a dumbass

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
dump the cheating whore

dump the cheating whore -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To all the BTB guys.......

I'm normally in your camp, but this dude deserves everything that is happening to him. This guy is an idiot who spent more time checking out spy equipment and eaves dropping then hanging with the woman he supposedly loves and can't live without! Come on guys he is a first class loser!!!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story

For once I agree with Dwornock. He didn't have the time to spend with her, but he found more than enough time to spy on her. If he put half of the effort into making her feel special than he did on spying on her, he wouldn't be in this situation. His priorities are messed up. If his marriage is so important to him, why didn't he try to work from home when his wife needed him? I don't condone cheating (which is what she is doing), but for clarity sake she is not seeking divorce yet because he told her that he was scared that his office would find out, She has moved on with her life. Them being married at this point is a favor to him so he can save face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a CREEP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good story , this guy lost his way

Instead of winning his wife back after letting her go. He bows spies on her now that they have split. One sick lawyer. Now if he showed her he really loved her and would change I am sure he would have better results, this could end badly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Divorce the whore

She's still married but yet she fucks another guy.

I have no problem with her fucking the dude. I have a problem doing it while divorced. Just divorce your husband and you can spread your legs as wide as you'd like for as many as you'd.like. It really is that easy.

Whore...

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Foolish

"During lunch he told me that they (all 9 of the senior partners) were impressed with my work. He said that if I kept up the good work I could expect to make Junior Partner in about two years, which was about two years faster than usual"

The senior partner said "they were impressed with his work, and to keep up the good work," he did NOT say "work a little harder."

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Divorce

They may TECHNICALLY be married, but they are separated and planning on getting divorced, why should she do without?

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
This guy is a fool

Any man that puts his job in front of his wife should wind up without both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The woman is ALSO a fool

Anyone who marries a law school graduate just enterring into a firm and doesn't expect their spouse to put in killer hours is an idiot of the first order.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
to the story

If the wife leaves and refuses to first talk and then meet for dates to see if they can reconcile then the marriage is dead and gone, time to move on. TK

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Oh brother

This guy just doesn't know when to throw in the towel and recognize that his marriage is ancient history.

user110user110over 8 years ago
the dude is more than a fool

he's a stalker who needed to be put out of his misery.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Time

If he had spent HALF the time on his marriage as he is spending watching his wife, she never would have left!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Idiot

The idiot doesn't have time to take care of his wife because he has to work so hard but, he spends a ton of time spying on her - DAMM FOOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Creepy, but I empathize...

Searching the sheets and underwear for signs of pecker-tracks is just a little too creepy when seen in print, but I guess I would have to know too, if I was still in love with her that is.

As noted below by several others, if he'd only spent as much time with her as he does trying to spy on her - they'd still be together. I put the blame 75/25 for the estrangement, the husband getting most of the blame for that separation, but I think the wife could have done more to try and fix it. After all, she married him for better or for worse, right?

She alone is now committing adultery though - and cruelly rubbing his nose in it - that's all on her. She has to know what her husband is thinking when her date comes to her house and stays 'till 03:00. Why does she choose to do it where her husband is aware of what's going on, if not to hurt him? She said she was going to divorce him, but I guess she didn't when he said it might harm his precious career. Now that she's having sex with at least one other guy, and doing it next door to her husband to inflict maximum pain, she should just go ahead and file the paperwork.

This marriage is over. Let's hope this crybaby has the stones to file it himself if she doesn't do it quick. If it had been me, I would have filed when she went on her first date. When your wife starts dating other men, that's a pretty sure sign that she has lost interest in you. Time to move on, buddy. You blew it and if you learned anything, you'll do better next time.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
A dolt

Okay, so far the man has no redeemable qualities. He doesn't call her after having sex with her because he's afraid she's a slut (strike one). He starts ignoring her and grinding at work, despite numerous warnings (strike two), and when she says she's going to leave he complains it'll look bad at the office (strikes three through eleven). I think he is spending too much time stalking and spying on her to boot, so his promotion may be out the window. The level of narcissism and lack of self awareness or empathy with others is astonishing, and if this is indeed a RAAC story he's going to need a lobotomy. Oh, and he is a lawyer (strikes twelve through fifty six).

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Well, he got exactly what he deserved. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pathetic wimp 3*

Sorry, well written but hard to like either character, particularly him. Loser....

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Holy crap, is this man pathetic!

Serious question to this author: are we, the readers, expected to root for Mike here? 'Cause, if so... sorry, ain't gonna happen!

Fucking-A, what a sad-ass, wimpy sap this guy is. The man solely is responsible for driving his wife - A GOOD WOMAN for once in a LW story! - away from the marriage, barely managed to find a way to keep around, but, instead of using that to his advantage and try to rebuilt what he arrogantly threw away, did NOTHING to try to win her back, essentially ignored her for months, and let another dude takes his place in her heart. But, worse of worse, instead of actually putting some effort to try to save his marriage, he rather go into full creep-mode, and check out her panties to see proof of her infidelity... urgh.

Yo, seriously, Mike doesn't deserved Abby - hell, I can't imagine any self-respecting women wanting to have this loser as a mate, only trollops would bother with such a wimp, and only for financial reason. It would be nice if he actually wake up in the next chapter... but, given what I've seen so far in this story, that's very doubtful.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Hum

This is something of a case of a guy who dug his own grave hopped in and is pulling the dirt back in after himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How Do You Rate

a story w/ a thoroughly despicable protagonist?

The wife needs to run very far, very fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
obviously

Abby had a relationship building with Ben before she moved out. The husband chose career over marriage and should accept that decision.

Time for him to move out of condo, focus on partnership, forget Abby, and any other relationship until career goals are met. Then find young trophy bride. Most at firm will understand divorcing a cheating wife. Many have been through that as they built their own careers so a divorce would actually prove his dedication to firm and he would be reward.

I am not blaming Abby. She knew what she signed on for, but eventually finding it untenable, she told him, and then moved out. Pretty sure she had backup Ben encouraging her during her decision time. But husband had gonebtone deaf.

They do not belong together. No matter what contrivance author sees fit ti write A reconciliation in real life wouldn noy happen, so if is contrived if author ends with one

I do noyt like either of them

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

He threw his wife away for his career and she obviously really loved him. What a dumb bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

She was pretty damn quick to move on and is busy fucking someone else before even starting on a divorce.

Also, he might have turned into a workaholic, but she accepted him working more to get junior partner, if she really had such a problem with it she should at least have tried saving the marriage rather than just leaving, such as asking him not to work weekends, or have them go to counselling.

Instead she just gave up. Seems like he should do the same, now that she has started fucking another, not coming back for that, especially since she had already stated that she only fuck guys she's emotionally involved with.

I really disliked the characterisation of the husband, he came off as a pathetic creeper, rather than someone smart and focused enough to get Junior partner years before normal.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 5 years ago
inconsistent characterisation

For a lawyer, he's pretty terrible at picking his words. Felt really off.

The way he talked to her was specifically crafted to ruin any chance of them getting back together.

He KNOWS that she considers him a workaholic, and it's her stated reason for moving out.

If he were a competent lawyer he would know not to talk about potential divorce etc. in terms of how it would affect his work.

Seems more like the author forcing the characters to fit the plot rather than have the characters shape the plot.

Just as bad as the typical 'show don't tell' error many amateurs make.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And On His Deathbed

His last words were "I wish that I'd spent more time at the office working." Dumbass. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is bullshit!

He now had all of this time on his hands to spend watching Abby! Why wasn’t he looking after a Abby’s needs before!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Got to be the dumbest layer in the state. Can't keep his wife happy so becomes a perverted voyeur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should of, would of is ignorant. And it's past not passed in the context used here.

That aside, what a sleaze ball. She's better off without him and should move away and get a court order now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is a loser. Ugh.

And her sex with Ben was not an infidelity. Her husband gave up on the marriage and wanted no divorce or legal separation until after making junior partner.

I hope she finds someone better.

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

What a loser. He had every chance to revive the relationship but was more worried about the partners.

And finally he was a loser and a creep.

Good story though :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story so far. Has time to stalk her but didn’t take are of her beforehand...

TwmatthewsTwmatthews8 months ago

Decided not to bother finishing the other chapters. It just seems like he's willing to invest an unlimited amount of time and effort finding out whether she's screwing Ben but unwilling to invest any time in their relationship. Maybe it gets better in the last two chapters but I'm not willing to invest the time to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well-written story about a pathetic loser. I feel his pain, but he deserves every bit of it. Abby divorced him in principle, she is not the bad guy. But I'll read on.

LegacybadLegacybad3 months ago

Thats one insecure and self absorbed MF. She warned him and waited for him for two years. He did it all to himself. I dont get the time he spends trying to find out if she had sex. Its just a matter of time unless he works hard on win her back. But so far looks like he is just a wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous