Abby Ch. 06 - Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
Dan agrees, plus an unexpected encounter at a sex shop.
2.2k words
4.18
1.6k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feedback and constructive criticism are very much appreciated and encouraged.

This story contains graphic scenes, language, and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words, and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape, or violence against women. Any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 06 - Unexpected Encounter

"I want to go to that club this weekend, Dan," I blurted out during dinner the next night. I had decided that the direct approach was the best, although it did risk him losing his temper. I hoped I could nip that in the bud if he started losing his cool.

"What club?"

Dan tried one of his usual deflection methods, pretending he had no idea what I was talking about, hoping the topic would go away without him having to deal with it.

"You know, the one we talked about in the city. The one Mandy invited us to."

"I thought we already discussed this?"

Dan's tone had changed slightly, letting me know he was somewhat annoyed. This was typical of him, escalating things slightly, hoping I would sense his frustration and back down.

"I know we did, but I've been thinking about it more, and I think it would be fun. At worst, we can have a good laugh about it after, right?"

I tried to keep the mood as light as possible, not wanting to give him anything he could use to escalate things further. Dan paused before answering, looking down at his plate. This was the moment of truth. I observed his body language closely, trying to determine whether or not I had already pushed him too far.

"We already agreed on this," he sighed. "Why do we need to discuss it all over again until you get your way?"

His sigh told me I had managed to keep things from blowing up. So far, so good. Now it was time to convince him.

"It's not about me trying to get my way, Dan. It's about us doing something fun together. I just don't want us to decide not to go and then end up regretting it later."

I tried to keep the focus on us, not me, but I could feel my stomach tensing as I spoke. I knew deep down that he was right. I did want to go, and I wanted him to agree to it. I had wanted to tell him everything that I was feeling. About how I had spanked myself last night and how turned on it had made me when I imagined him doing it to me, but I couldn't.

"Why is this so important to you, Abby?"

I could tell Dan was now searching for anything he could find to convince me we shouldn't go. I needed to keep this positive and about us.

"I just think we should live a little, you know? Experience something new together."

"You know how your parents would feel if they found out about something like this. Don't you?"

Dan tried to play my parents against me, and he was right again. My parents would be devastated if they knew that I had wanted to do something like this, but it's not like they would ever find out.

"Are you going to tell them? Because I'm not."

"No, of course not," he shook his head, adding, "but word gets around, you know. What if it got out in the community? How would that affect your real estate business?"

He made another good point, and I had to admit I hadn't thought about that. It was a small, tight-knit conservative community, and gossip had a way of traveling faster than the wind. If something like that got out in the community, it could really affect my business.

"OK, fair point, you're right. But again, it's only you and I who would know, Dan. So who will tell them? It will just be our little secret."

"Famous last words," he grumbled, "nothing good ever comes from secrets."

"Look. We'll go and stay for half an hour. Walk around and see what it is like, and then, if you want to, we can leave."

"This is stupid, we already agreed we weren't going to go, and yet here we are having the same conversation. Why can't anything just be decided and done with?"

I could tell that Dan was running out of objections and that this was a last-chance effort to try and put me on the defensive, still hoping I would apologize for bringing it up and let it go. But I had come too far to back down now.

"Dan, are you really going to sit and accuse me of always bringing things back up to get my way? You know I never do that. We almost always do things your way, and I'm fine with that. But just this once, I'd like for us to go to the club together."

"I just don't understand why this is so important to you, and the other night, asking me to choke you? Where the hell did that come from anyway? Jesus, it's like you are turning into a different person or something."

I had been worried the other night would come up again, but now Dan's real issue was clear. He was afraid of losing me. If I could reassure his fears, I knew he would say yes to the weekend. I walked over to him, putting my arms around his shoulders.

"It's still me, Dan. I'm still Abby, the woman who loves you and wants to marry you. I... I don't know. I just want to live a little bit. All my life, I've been so sheltered. I just thought we could do something like go to this together for fun. It doesn't change who we are. It's still just you and me against the world."

Dan looked up at me, and just for a moment, I thought I detected a hint of longing sadness in his eyes before he smiled at me.

"Maybe you're right, Abby. OK, I'll go, but if it's awful, we are leaving."

"I promise," I smiled. "Thank you, Dan!"

***

Later that night, as I lay sleeping peacefully next to Dan, I dreamed again of the wolf. It was nighttime, and we lay in the still forest as I looked up at the clear night sky, curled beside him, feeling his warmth penetrate me.

He was not sleeping. Instead, he kept his gaze on the darkness beyond, scanning it for any lurking danger, his ears twitching at the slightest sound, his occasional deep growl a warning to anything hiding in the dark of night.

I reached out with my hand, gently stroking his fur before closing my eyes, feeling protected against whatever unknown lurked for me there in the darkness.

***

The next day I called Mandy to tell her we would be coming that weekend.

"That's awesome! Do you have something to wear?" she replied, hearing the excitement in my voice.

"Ummm... what do people wear there?"

"Well, don't dress like a school girl... actually, some people might like that! But maybe check out that sex shop on Main street. They have clothing and probably will have something not too crazy that you would wear."

"What about Dan?"

"Meh, whatever. Shoes and a nice shirt and pants would be good. Don't worry too much about it, though. Meet me at my apartment around 8 pm. I can't wait! Talk to you then."

"Sounds good, bye!"

The store was called The Pleasure Chest, located in a small strip mall across town. Far enough from my neighborhood that I should be able to duck in and out without being seen by anyone I knew. I texted Dan to let him know I was going to go look for a dress to wear before grabbing my car keys and heading out.

As I drove, I could feel my nervousness increase the nearer to the store I got. I had never been to a real sex shop before, let alone buy something at one, and I wasn't sure what to expect a store like that would be like. Getting out of the car in the parking lot, my nerves screamed at me to turn around and get back in the car.

I put on my sunglasses, just in case someone passing by noticed me, took a deep breath, and pulled on the door, heading inside. As I entered, I saw two young girls browsing a shelf filled with dildos of various shapes and sizes, giggling and pointing like teenagers, each suggesting that the other should try this one or that one.

Walking through the shop, looking for the clothing section, I saw a wall display of various whips, floggers, and paddles. I thought back to watching those women in the videos, their soft skin turning multiple shades of red and purple from the impact of such devices, moaning so deliciously with each strike. I felt the heat between my legs build as I imagined what each of them would feel like as they made contact with my skin.

"Can I help you find something?"

A woman's voice startled me from behind, breaking my little fantasy. Turning around, I saw a woman about my age with long light brown hair. Her name tag said

"Rebecca."

"A name tag? Who wears a name tag in a sex shop?" I thought.

"Yes," I stammered. "I'm looking for some...something sexy. Well, not too sexy. I um... I'm going to a party and need something to wear."

Rebecca smiled, nodding approvingly. "What kind of a party is it?"

"What kind of a party? Um... well, I don't know, really. The regular kind? Maybe?"

She laughed. "First time?"

"It's that obvious, is it?" I blushed and let out a quick laugh with her, releasing some of my anxiety.

"Only to me," she replied graciously, "but I do this for a living, and I see all kinds of people come in here. Let me guess. You're a little nervous?"

"Yeah... A little bit," I confessed, feeling a little more relieved.

"Don't worry. We can find you something. Follow me."

I took a final lingering glance back at the wall display as Rebecca led me through a set of swinging half doors to a smaller area filled with racks of clothing. I blushed again with more embarrassment as I looked around the room. There were several mannequins, each of them wearing an outfit ranging from a few small chains and leather straps that hid nothing to full latex bodysuits complete with masks, some with no openings for eyes or ears, just tiny holes, barely enough to breathe where the mouth or nose would be.

Rebecca helped me pick out a black jacket-style short dress with a see-through corset mid-section. It was the most conservative outfit there, and it still made me a little self-conscious when I tried it on.

As she was ringing in my dress, she nodded at the wall display I had been looking at and asked me if there was anything else I might be interested in. Embarrassed, I felt my face flush, no doubt at least as red as my ass had been after the beating I had given it.

"No, thank you," I said quickly as I looked down, fumbling with my purse. I paid with cash, not wanting my credit card company to know where I had been and took the bag as quickly as possible before turning towards the exit.

As I reached to push open the door to leave, it suddenly swung open just before I had made contact with it, throwing me slightly off balance. I looked directly into the eyes of Dan's ex-girlfriend, Sheryl, standing in the doorway.

I froze like a deer in headlights, blocking her way as panic set in. Not only had someone recognized me, but it happened to be the person who probably hated me more than anyone else!

"Are you going to let me in, or are you going to try and take that away from me too?" she said icily as her eyes shot daggers at me. She had always blamed me for stealing Dan from her, even though Dan himself had told her that wasn't true.

Apparently, she still did.

"Sorry," I said meekly as I stepped aside, letting her pass before hurrying out the door and heading straight for my car.

As I exited the parking lot, I gripped the steering wheel so tightly that my knuckles turned white.

"Fuck!" I yelled, gripping the wheel even harder. The problem with living in a small conservative town is that everybody knows everybody else's business and loves to gossip. It flows like the river, and now, the one person in this town who would most love to spread some juicy gossip about me just had it hand-delivered to her on a silver platter.

I could see the tabloid headline in my mind now: "Exposed: Local Real Estate Agent's Secret Double Life of Sin."

A cold, sinking feeling hit my stomach as I cringed at the thought of my parents finding out. I was sure it would happen sooner or later, and I had a bad feeling it would likely be sooner.