Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 01

Story Info
Rachael starts a new life.
3.6k words
4.17
2.8k
00

Part 31 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new Life

I decided to go back to the big city and the only place I knew I might have a friend was Madame Silvers benefactor. The man that offered to give her a job when she lost the house. I put in a call to him and prepared to leave a message hoping he would get back to me. To my surprise he took the call and told me how much he missed Madame and that he wondered how I was doing. I told him I lived the life of luxury and felt the need to come to the big city and make my mark. He chuckled and asked me what I wanted to do. I recited my extensive resume of schooling and my experience at management. He already knew about the things I had done for Madame, and then I asked him if he knew where I could find a good job.

"Right here," he offered.

"I don't want to impose," I replied.

"Yes, you do, but you are being polite about it and that speaks volumes to me. I want you to go thru the application process, come in for an interview and then I will give you a job. How does that suit you?"

"That sounds like a plan to me," I gushed.

"I will send you an application, fill it out and send it back to me. I will make sure it's reviewed and get you an appointment with HR."

"I can't believe it's going to be easy, but I am ready to try," I said.

"I won't make it any harder than it has to be. I think you will fit right in here if you like the work. There will be work Rachael."

"I certainly hope so. What's the closest hotel to your office so I can book a room when I come down?" I asked.

"The Sheraton is right across the street. Let me know when you are going to arrive, and I will put you in our corporate suite for visitors. We have a deal with the hotel and I will pick up the tab."

"More generosity, I thank you from the bottom of my heart Mr. Barnett."

"Please Rachael, call me Dave," he said.

"Not at work Dave, never at work."

"Talk to you soon," and he hung up.

That afternoon an email arrived in my inbox and it included an application from Barnett Realty, just like he said. I filled it out, attached my resume and sent it back to him that afternoon. I didn't expect to hear anything for a few days so the return email right away surprised me. They wanted me to come in for an interview the following Monday at 9:00 o'clock in the morning. Wow, that was fast I thought.

The wedding happened Friday morning at the courthouse. Neither one of them wanted to have a big church wedding, they just wanted to go away for a while, be alone and have some fun. Friday afternoon I watched them get on a train for Buffalo, New York where they would go on to Niagara Falls. What a clichéd honeymoon.

They also planned to continue west by train across the northern States and on to Canada and Vancouver B. C. I envied her the trip, but I also thought she deserved it. With all the trouble around her flaky first husband and the way the town treated her. I wished happiness for her and hoped she enjoyed her honeymoon.

The house was mine for the weekend and of course, Stan the lonely, wanted to occupy my time. We ate dinner Friday after Roger and Stella left on the train and I begged off sleeping with him because the wedding and all that it entailed tired me out. He said he was tired too but wanted to stay with me for the night.

"No sex, just good company," he said.

I didn't believe him for a minute, but I couldn't think of a good answer, so I said okay.

Stan treated me good that night. We lounged on the couch, watched a movie on the tv and went to bed at a reasonable hour. I went to sleep almost immediately and don't know what he did, but he didn't bother me.

I woke up in the morning and found Stan sleeping next to me in the bed. I could see the sheet covering him standing at attention. I slowly reached under the sheet and realized that he was naked, no surprise, and very erect.

The old piss hard, at full attention. Gripping it gently I began to stroke it slowly, just enough to make his dream come true. I thought he was dreaming about fucking someone and I wanted to make him cum in his sleep. The more infamous Nocturnal Emission. His hips began to move slightly, and he groaned a bit. I just squeezed him and continued the slow stroking. Soon he began fucking my hand. His hips were moving and all I did was maintain the squeeze. I leaned over and gave him some spit for lubrication. I suspected he would come awake when he called out for Mable. I didn't know who Mable could be but he sure didn't want me in his sleep. I squeezed even harder and he quickened his thrusting.

All this activity made me horny and I couldn't believe that my pussy started to ache. How can that be? This guy is an awful lover, but I did love his very large cock. Without really thinking about it I moved under the sheets and took him in my mouth. Gripping him still with his big head against my tongue I felt him begin to rumble. I squeezed his balls with my other hand and pressed up under them to stimulate his prostate. That's where I felt the spasm first and it soon gushed up into my mouth. The sweet taste of his cum almost made me swoon. He filled me up, but his erection didn't wane. I licked him dry, tongued the length of him and smiled at his still hard erection. Amazing, I thought.

He was still asleep.

Now I wanted to do something about my aching pussy. Still under the sheets I put some more saliva on him, and mounted him cowgirl style. Sliding him fully up into my semi wet pussy felt pretty good. The full night's sleep and his hard cock seemed to fully rejuvenated me. It also awakened the sleeping man under me. I saw his eyes open and some form of recognition come into them.

"What are you doing?" he croaked. Horsiness still in his voice.

"Fucking the most fabulous dick I have ever seen," I replied.

"Oh, then have a good time," he said as he closed his eyes.

I began riding him like a good cowgirl should when all of a sudden his eyes popped open again and he said, "Rach, I got to pee. Let me up, please."

"No."

"Oh god, it hurts baby, you got to let me pee"

"No."

"I can't hold it, your bouncing on my bladder and it's going to erupt before my dick does."

"No."

I could see the strain in his face now as he tried to hold back the flood of urine that was leaking into my pussy. Suddenly his erection collapsed, and I felt a gush of warmth spreading thru my genital region.

"Son of a bitch, you did it"

"I told you."

"Nobody can piss thru an erection," I said.

"I lost it trying to hold back the flood gates," he whimpered.

I could sense his embarrassment and decided to forgive him. After all I did cause the whole thing in the first place.

We got out of bed and he went to finish in the toilet while I stripped the bed.

I hauled the linens to the washing machine and got that started. Stan was in the shower when I returned to the bedroom. The rubber pad has saved the mattress, so I took it into him and handed it to him in the shower.

"Wash this off," I instructed.

He did, and I took it outside to dry on the clothesline.

When I returned he finished his shower and it was my turn. I lathered up and douched my pussy clean. Hot showers always made me feel alive. I stayed in extra-long, washing my hair and enjoying the hot water.

Stan went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. When I finally got there, half the coffee was gone, as well as everything he cooked.

"Sorry, I was really hungry," he said as I got some coffee and looked at the empty dishes.

"Feed me or fuck me, your choice." I said looking in his eyes.

"Where do you want it?" he replied

I giggled and said, "I want to eat sweetie, I am really hungry after swallowing your cum."

"When did you do that?"

"Before you woke up"

"You're kidding?"

"Nope, who were you fucking in your dream?" I said.

"Oh my god, I don't know but I do remember having sex in a dream last night."

"Who is Mabel?" I asked.

"How do you know that name?" he asked with his eyes wide.

"You called out her name while I sucked your dick."

"That's my mother's best friend from my high school days. She got my cherry."

"I bet that's a good story," I replied.

"She was amazing. She saw me in a bathing suit one day at the pool and I guess she noticed my bulge was bigger than the rest of the kids. At any rate she got me to come over to her house one afternoon to do some yard work. My mother encouraged it and I needed to make some spending money. When I got there, she was dressed in tight short shorts and a tank top with no bra. Her tits were not large, but her nipples were like pencil erasers. I couldn't help but look at her when I came in the house and of course she saw me looking.

She cupped her breasts and pushed them up asking if I liked them. Of course, I couldn't talk, just nodded my head. She put her arms around my neck and pressed her tits up against me. Our lips were close, and she parted her mouth. I knew what to do with that and I kissed her. She melted into me and after the kiss she just took my hand and led me to the patio out back under the lanai, next to the pool.

There were lounge chairs, and after she pulled my shirt over my head and my shorts down to my ankles she bade me sit on one. Of course, my dick got really hard then and she taunted me as she slowly undressed. I never saw a woman naked before. Pictures, yes, but never a real woman. She bent over, with her tits hanging down as she took off her shorts and panties, turned around to show me her pussy from behind.

We never spoke. She came to the chaise naked and slipped her mouth over my throbbing dick. Slowly she stroked it, I remember wanting to grab it and jerk it, but she slapped my hand away. It was almost like torture, she held me in her hand and squeezed me hard, kept the head in her mouth and licked the pre-cum out of the hole on top. I felt in agony, I must have been moaning and asking for relief, but I don't remember it. She pulled up and swung her leg over me and faced away from me. She knelt on the chaise with a leg on either side of me and her grip still on my dick. She put me up into her pussy and sat down on me. It never felt anything like that before.

Once inside a pussy a boy never forgets the feeling of all that soft flesh surrounding his erection. She leaned forward and began to move up and down very slowly, pulling me out until there just my head touched her. Then she slammed down on me hard. Repeating the motion, slow up and hard down. It was maddening; every time she pulled me out she hesitated at the top and waited. My whole body wanted to thrust up into her, but I couldn't. The bouncing on my groin aggravated my bladder, just like this morning. But I managed to hold that off and finally gave her my first load of sperm. I remember gushing four or five times, my prostate just kept pulsing. Boys just don't forget their first encounter with a real woman. Mabel was definitely a real woman."

"Sounds like you enjoyed it too," I said.

"I did, I enjoyed it many times my senior year of high school. She invited me over to do chores at least once a week. I cleaned the shower, changed the sheets, washed the linens and learned all the things a man should know about caring for a lady."

"Did your mother ever find out?" I asked.

"No and believe me things were strained when Mabel would come over to the house to have coffee with my mother."

"I can imagine," I said.

"I would usually get out of the house and Mabel would always smile at me as I disappeared."

"I guess me sitting on you before you came awake stimulated some memories."

"I am sorry about the bladder thing, I really didn't mean to do that. I just couldn't stop it."

"It's ok, I think I understand what caused it and I am flattered that I could invoke such a good memory for you."

"Do you still want to fuck?" he said.

We spent the morning in bed with clean sheets and later that Saturday I told Stan that I was leaving to go to Richmond on Monday and I didn't know if I would be coming back. He looked hurt but promised to write and keep in touch.

We went out to dinner and came back to the house early. He treated me so tenderly that night. He made love to me for a long time on the couch. He kissed me tenderly and sucked on my pussy, even licking my asshole. All so much out of character for him that I started to feel sorry for him. I had been dating Stan for a long time and I knew his real personality. We went to bed and made love again; it was nice, nothing off the wall, just good vaginal sex with a little bit of an orgasm from me. Learning how to get myself to react to a penis in my new pussy made me feel good about going out in the world as a real woman.

Sunday afternoon I got on the road traveled east to the big city of Richmond. What adventures would lay ahead for me? I dreamed of a good job, friends, a lover, maybe even a husband. Wouldn't that be nice?

I arrived just before dark and found the Sheraton that Dave told me to go to. It was Sunday night and it seemed like the place as kind of quiet. The desk clerk acknowledged my reservation, I signed in and a bellhop took me up to my room. No, room isn't the right word. I was given a full suite, with a separate bedroom, sliding glass doors onto a balcony that led from both the living area and the bedroom. A kitchenette with a small fridge in the far corner. I tipped the bellhop and asked him where I could find food on a Sunday night?

"Yes ma'am, you can either use room service until midnight or go to the lounge and order off the menu there."

After traveling all day and being tired I suddenly felt alone in a strange city, so I decided to go have a glass of wine and check out the lounge and its menu.

The lounge appeared to be semi full of business people here for the week. A fair amount of them were alone and eating. I perched myself on a bar stool and waited for the bartender to come. She came, gave me a big smile and asked what I would have? I ordered a glass of merlot and a dinner menu. She produced both in short order and asked if I wanted to start a tab? I said yes and showed her my key card. I ordered some salad and a steak, I felt depleted and in need of red meat.

Dinner was wonderful; I enjoyed two more glasses of wine and more than my share of attentive men. I guess sitting at the bar means your alone and don't want to be that way. Most them just offered to buy me a drink and when I begged off they went away. It was flattering but I my weekend was pretty sex filled already and I wasn't in the mood for strange.

I ate my dinner, drank my wine and watched the lounge thru the mirror behind the bar. The piano player and female singer were coming out for a late show and I turned to watch them. The singer played violin and the two of them made some pretty music for a half an hour. Just before midnight I decided to go find my bed. The lounge act just wrapped up its last number and the place was thinning out more and more. I walked past a guy sitting alone and he stood up just as I passed him. We almost bumped elbows and he said, "Excuse me, but I think I know you."

"I doubt it, I have never been to this city before."

"Didn't you work in a brothel in Radford some time back? A place called Madame Silver's?

"Ancient history," I replied. "I don't do that kind of work anymore."

"How much?" he slurred, and I suddenly knew he was drunk.

"You need to sleep it off pal," I said and started to walk away.

"Not so fast baby, I said how much?"

"More than you can afford," I replied.

"So, how fucking much?

"One thousand bucks," I said to him in a sharp tone.

"Done deal," he replied. "Your room or mine?"

"Show me the money," I said.

He fumbled in his coat pocket I spied a badge on his hip attached to his belt. This guy's a cop. Son of a bitch I mumbled. I reached around his waist and felt for the pistol that I knew I would find, and there it was.

He pulled out a wad of bills and said, "Let's go to your room."

I opened my hands and put my arms out to be non-threatening and said, "Your too drunk sweetie, maybe another time." Spun on my heels and walked away.

I think he was too stunned to know what I did, and he didn't follow me. I went up the staircase to the mezzanine level to see if he followed me, but I never saw him come out of the lounge. I went around the alcove and found the elevator to my floor. I knew that he didn't know where I was going. What followed me here, I thought as I went in the suite.

I lay awake for several hours trying to remember where I knew the guy before and if it was at the brothel. I couldn't for the life of me remember him. He sure remembered me and probably as a TS not a woman. I fell asleep hoping that he would be too drunk to remember tonight's encounter.

No such luck. At five the next morning the phone rung and I answered it in a bit of a sleep fog.

"You still want a thousand?" I heard him say.

"I don't want anything from you except for you to leave me alone," I replied.

"Not going to happen sweetheart, once a whore always a whore."

"You're a cop, why are you doing this to me?" I said.

"I want some of that good ass from when I went to school. This isn't a cop bust. I'm not a cop in this city. I am here just like you, private citizen," he said.

"Well, I am not the same person that you met at Madame Silver's. I have become a real woman and I am here on business. Madame Silver's brothel closed down and she was murdered by some bad people."

"I didn't know all that. I am sorry for your trouble and I apologize deeply for my offensive behavior last night. I hope I didn't cause you any trouble with the hotel"

"Not that I know of," I replied.

"I am going to be here for a week attending a conference and I would like to renew our acquaintance and take you to dinner one night," he said.

"The answer at this hour is definitely no. If you want to call me in a couple of days I may change my mind. But right now, the answer is no."

"Okay, that's fair. I will call you day after tomorrow and see if we can make it happen."

"What's your name?" I said.

"Jerry, Jerry Smith," he replied.

"Okay Officer Jerry Smith, I will talk to you later. Good night."

With that I hung up and lay back down on my pillow and tried again to put the pieces together. Tomorrow I needed to do a search for this guy's name and find out what he was up to.