Abby Ch. 04 - Abby Gets Curious

Story Info
Abby decides to research BDSM online.
2.1k words
4.45
1.2k
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feedback and constructive criticism are very much appreciated and encouraged.

This story contains graphic scenes, language, and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words, and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape, or violence against women. Any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4 - Abby Gets Curious

When I awoke the following day, Dan was still asleep beside me, the rise and fall of his chest slow and steady. Not wanting to wake him, I lay there, watching him quietly for a few minutes before I decided to check my phone to see if Mandy had replied. She had.

"Don't wuss out on me. We both know you want to. It's time you started to put your foot down with Dan. See you next weekend!"

I sighed quietly to myself as I reread her message. She was probably right, there was no reason I shouldn't be able to tell Dan that I was curious about the party, but I needed to figure out how to do that without it turning into an issue. I put the phone down and dozed off again next to him until he woke a half hour later, giving me a sleepy kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning, babe," I said as I snuggled against him. "You wanna get up?"

"Not just yet."

Dan kissed me again, pulling me closer. We embraced for a few minutes until he stretched lazily and offered to make me his special French-style scrambled eggs. Dan's scrambled eggs were to die for, but the recipe used way more butter than was probably healthy for anyone.

"I'm going to have to hit the gym twice as hard later," I thought.

We made small talk over coffee and eggs before separately heading out to take care of our Saturday errands. I had to get my weekly groceries and go to the gym, but I decided first to stop and visit my parents for a few minutes.

My parents had lived in the same small bungalow they had bought when we moved here from South Africa, and stepping inside was like stepping into a time warp to the mid-nineties. The appliances and electronics had all changed, but the paint and wallpaper needed a facelift badly.

When I arrived, Mom was doing her weekend baking while Dad was in the garage, most likely doing some woodworking. When I was still in high school, and Mom and Dad had needed a bit of extra money, Dad would craft various wooden items to sell, like small shelves for nicknacks or paper towel holders with animal designs on them were popular at the time. Since then, he had switched to doing larger projects for people, like lawn chairs and wishing wells that people would paint and put on their lawns during the summer.

Mom and I made small talk over fresh biscuits and coffee, which mainly consisted of her telling me about the latest gossip from their church until she inevitably came around to the topic of Dan and me like she always did.

"Have you and Dan decided on a date for the wedding yet?"

"Not yet, and you just asked me last week," I answered, avoiding the urge to roll my eyes.

"Well, people keep asking me at church. I don't know what to tell them..." she trailed off.

"Maybe tell them it isn't really any of their business," I said flatly.

More and more lately, conversations with my parents would constantly devolve into an argument of some sort or another. Unfortunately, my mother could only see things one way, from her perspective, which would always get under my skin when we talked.

"I caught up with Mandy yesterday for dinner in the city," I said, desperately trying to steer the conversation away from Dan and me. Unfortunately, it seemed I avoided one pit of snakes only to fall into another.

"Mandy?" Dad asked, coming into the room behind us and giving me a quick fatherly peck on the cheek as he walked past. "I didn't know you were still talking to her," he said disappointedly, "You don't need her dragging you down into her sinful lifestyle."

My parents had never liked Mandy, but once she started sleeping with boys more promiscuously, she became the equivalent of the anti-Christ in their minds.

"Just because she is my friend doesn't mean I do everything she does."

I was starting to get exasperated and quickly saw that this conversation wouldn't end well.

"We need to abstain from all appearance of evil, honey," Mom joined in, "You know how it goes, guilty by association."

"Fortunately, this is not a trial. And what is that saying? Something about 'Judge not'? Anyway, I need to run, get groceries and go to the gym," I said curtly, hugging them quickly before turning to leave, saying goodbye before anything more could be said.

***

I arrived home just after three pm, and since Dan had to do some work at the office today, we had decided to meet up here later tonight for a movie. With his new promotion, working some evenings and weekends was becoming the norm which I appreciated as it gave me some much-needed alone time.

I showered and put on an old T-shirt of Dan's with some comfortable underwear before sitting down at the TV. As I was watching, I couldn't get last night with Mandy out of my head. I knew deep down that she was right. I was curious about the party, but how could I convince Dan to get on board?

I texted Mandy back, "I'll see what I can do. By the way, are you and Victor a thing?"

"It's complicated. I'll explain next weekend."

Complicated was an interesting choice of a word. At least I knew that there was some connection there, which made me even more curious about next weekend. This led me to think about the search I had planned to do about BDSM. Grabbing my laptop, I decided to see what I could find.

The first link I tried was an article about what supposedly 'really' went on at BDSM parties. Mostly talking about some typical light play for beginners with latex and leashes, it also described things for those more experienced, ranging from public flagellation to more extreme play involving bodily fluids in large showers with a single drain.

I recoiled somewhat at the thought of anything requiring a drain.

The next link I tried was a personal listing site with a dozen pictures of people supposedly in my area. I chuckled to myself as I could guarantee that none of them were local as I would have recognized some of them, and they all looked like professional photos. Mostly women, they were all in various poses, primarily solo photos, but a few with another person in the picture.

Most of them did nothing for me, but one picture did catch my attention. It was a photo of a beautiful red-haired girl wearing a black bra and matching garter with stockings. Her arms were tied behind her back to her ankles, fastened securely with the same red-colored rope, and further bound at the knees, the rope contrasting perfectly with her stockings. She also had a red ball in her mouth, forcing it open, that was attached to black leather straps fastened behind her neck. Finally, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail also tied to her heels with the same red rope, forcing her to arch her back, her head and torso pulled off the floor, completely helpless.

For a moment, I imagined Mandy tied up like this somewhere, like the weekend party she had invited me to, on display for anyone who wanted to watch.

I found a website called Literotica, where users could post their own erotic fiction. I browsed quickly through a few stories, real or imagined, detailing all sorts of sexual encounters that ranged from mild to extreme.

"Hmm. Writing erotic fiction, that's interesting," I thought, bookmarking the link for later.

Finally, I landed on a tube site with a BDSM theme. The video thumbnails all depicted some lewd act, most that I had never even imagined before and many that quite intimidated me.

I started watching a video showing a woman touching herself sensually while putting on a garter and stockings with high heels. After a few minutes, it cut away to her blindfolded with her hands cuffed behind her back, lying face down on a bed.

Her legs were spread, bound to two corner posts of the bed, her hips angled up slightly, exposing her shaved pussy. A man then entered the video, caressing and spanking her with what I assumed to be a flogger based on the title of the video, and her soft audible moans rose and fell with the lashes and teasing he was giving her.

After three or four minutes, he climbed on top of her and began fucking her, slowly at first, which caused her to moan even louder. Finally, the scene cut to her lying on her back as he straddled her head, stroking his stiff shaft while she reached between her legs, touching herself eagerly. They pleasured themselves for each other, moaning until finally, they climaxed together, and he covered her chest with his sticky load.

I had never imagined, let alone seen, something like that before! I realized it had made me more than a little turned on as I reached down between my legs, finding my panties damp and my own swollen clit in need of attention.

I clicked on a second video, this one showing a woman laying on her back on a padded wooden bench, her arms and legs dangling down over the sides, all bound together under the bench with four cuffs that attached together, causing her back to arch slightly. The room had stone-looking walls decorated with black tapestry-like cloth, a concrete floor, and other bondage gear placed strategically in different corners. In contrast to the first video, shot at someone's home, this one had a much more menacing look.

After showing a few minutes of her struggling alone against her bonds, a man dressed in black cargo pants and a black shirt entered, his face cut out the frame. He started running one hand slowly over her body while the other ran a vibrating massager with a large oval head over her, touching her here and there, focusing on her hard nipples.

After a few minutes of this teasing, he pushed the vibrating head firmly against her glistening pussy, causing her to moan loudly. Slowly moving the vibrating wand around her folds before returning to her clit, he made her moan loudly as he worked her to her first orgasm.

This lasted for four or five minutes, during which she appeared to orgasm a couple more times before he pushed it against her again, holding it in place as she bucked wildly against her restraints.

He removed it for a couple of seconds, giving her a reprieve, before quickly pushing it back onto her now overly sensitive pussy, causing her to jolt as if electricity had crashed through her before he removed it again for a few seconds repeating this cycle.

After a couple more minutes of this blissful torture, she orgasmed again, screaming even more loudly and flinching against her restraints, unable to escape the vibrating wand.

He finally stepped out of the frame, vibrator in hand, leaving her tied to the bench laying blissfully, gasping for air as her pussy clenched with aftershocks.

I was now desperate for release. Rubbing my now soaking pussy, the reaction was almost immediate, my body tensing, my eyes unable to pull away from her still image on the screen.

As I sat on the couch, coming down from my orgasm, still staring at the image of the girl on the screen, I tried to collect my thoughts. Sure, I had watched some porn videos before, but that had not prepared me for something like this. This was raw and purely sexual.

I got up to shower before bed, imagining myself as the girl in the video, Dan forcing me to orgasm.

"Would he even go for something like that if I brought it up?" I wondered as I stepped into the shower. He hadn't been very interested in the past.

I decided to test the waters again with Dan later that night.