Abby Pt. 01

Story Info
Josh gets a promotion, Abby gets something more.
7.1k words
4.53
12.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers

"That is great news Josh."

My husband had just told me of his promotion at work. He would now be the head of his own department.

"No more money worries Abby," he smiled at me.

We'd been married for six years, and although we weren't poor, we did struggle for the first couple of years. With the move we had to make due to his work, and a mortgage, we certainly had to tighten our belts.

I'd wanted to start training to be a teacher, once we had a bit more money coming in. With this promotion, we could now start thinking about starting a family also.

"Let's go upstairs to celebrate," I told him.

Josh was five years older than myself. He was more experienced, when it came to sex. I stood at 5ft 6in and had long blonde hair. My body was very toned, and with my long legs and big tits, I received plenty of admiring glances.

I put on a white baby doll nighty, which he'd bought for my last birthday. Entering the room, he was laid on the bed, already rock hard. He had a gorgeous seven inch cock, and I went down on him, straight away. I loved sucking his juicy cock.

I changed position, so that we could do a 69. His tongue started exploring my wet hole.

We fucked for ages. I lay in his arms, completely satisfied.

"Abby, I hope you don't mind, but I invited the boss round for dinner this weekend?"

"Not at all daring, it'll be nice to meet someone from your work."

"You'll get on well with him, he is a great guy."

We eventually feel into a deep sleep, and I woke around 10am. Josh had already left for work. Once I had showered and got ready, I headed into town. I needed to get something in for our guest.

I decided to keep it simple, and would do a pasta dish.

The weekend arrived, and Josh headed out for a round of golf with his friends. I went to the gym, for a workout.

Returning home, I prepared the dinner, and got changed into a black knee length dress.

Josh returned, and showered, while I finished setting the table.

The door bell rang, and Josh answered it. I could hear him, and his boss exchanging pleasantries.

Entering the room, his boss was nothing like I was expecting. He was a tall handsome black man, in his mid forties. I stood to shake his hand.

"Abby I'd like you to meet Marc."

"Pleased to meet you at last Abby."

"Likewise Marc, please take a seat."

We sat, while Josh fetched us a glass of wine.

"Josh never told me he was married to such an attractive lady."

I started to blush, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to offend you," he told me.

"It is no problem Marc, and thank you for the compliment."

Josh returned with our drinks, and kissed me on the cheek. We chatted, and Marc was very charming.

I got up to serve dinner. Marc complimented me on my cooking. We finished the meal, and Marc helped me clear the table, while Josh loaded the dishwasher.

We headed into the lounge, with a glass of wine each.

"Josh was telling me, you are both looking to book an overseas holiday this summer?"

"We are, it's been so long since we've been able to get away," I replied.

"I have a villa out in Spain, you are more than welcome to use it."

We both looked at each other.

"Let me give Josh all the info at work, and see what you both think."

"That would be great Marc," Josh replied.

We chatted a little more, then it was time for Marc to leave.

"My car's arrived, and I wouldn't want to keep Jason waiting."

He shook my husbands hand, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hopefully I'll get to see more of you Abby, take care."

And with that he left.

"What do you think of Marc?"

"He seems like a lovely guy," I told him.

We fucked long and hard that night.

Josh showed me the photos of the villa, the following week. It was on the northern tip of the Majorca, overlooking the med.

"It looks fantastic, but how much would it cost us?" I asked him.

"Marc said it wouldn't cost us anything, we would just need to pay for our way there."

"That is far too kind," I replied.

"I was thinking we could go for your birthday?"

"That would be nice."

He said he'd sort it all with Marc, the following day at work.

The next day, my phone rang while I was out for a run. I stopped to answer it, and it was Josh.

"Hi darling how are you doing? "

"I'm good, just finishing off my run. Did you get the holiday booked?"

"I did, but there might be a slight problem. Marc might be visiting the villa during those two weeks."

"That's a shame, we could always pick another date."

"Let me have another chat with him."

Josh hung up, and I finished my run. Just as I opened our front door, the phone went off again.

"I spoke to Marc, and he told us to go during your birthday. He said if he did have to come out, he would stay in the guest house attached to the villa."

"If he is fine with that, then go ahead and book it."

We'd booked the end of July, for two weeks. I did some holiday shopping, before we headed out.

We landed in Palma and got a taxi, heading north. The villa was even better than the photos portrayed. The master room had a four poster bed. There were three bedrooms in total, each with an adjoining on suit. Downstairs was a massive kitchen, with a big dinning room. The lounge overlooked the med. There was even a gym. Outside was a massive veranda, with a pool and hot tub, set to one side.

We unpacked, and headed out for a walk to the village. It was a mile to the centre, and we got a few bits and pieces while we were there. It was starting to get far to hot, so we headed back.

Once back, I changed into my new red bikini. Josh definitely liked it. My tits were nearly popping out of my top. We relaxed around the pool, soaking up the sun.

It was so nice to get away, and relax. We'd fuck at least three times a day, and I was certainly feeling horny.

It was half way through our first week, that Josh got the news that Marc was coming out, over the weekend. There would go our privacy, I thought, but I couldn't really complain.

Josh fucked me outside, while we had the chance. There was nothing better than being in the pool, getting pounded by my man.

Friday arrived, and it was the day Marc would be arriving. He was due in around midday, so I decided to fix us all a light lunch. His assistant would be accompanying him.

I changed into a cream mini skirt and a tight fitting white top.

They pulled up outside, and Josh went out to meet them. I set a table for four outside, under cover.

"Hi Abby, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great Marc."

He kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm really sorry to intrude on your holiday, but an important business opportunity arose."

"Listen Marc, you've been so kind to let us stay here."

"I promise we'll stay out of your way, as much as possible."

We sat down at the table, just as Josh and Marc's PA approached from the guest house. Marc's PA was super hot. He must have been around 6ft tall, and was a fit young looking black man. I stood up to shake his hand.

"Abby this is Jason, who is my right hand man," Marc told me.

He had gorgeous eyes, and had a lovely warm smile.

Josh sat opposite, with the other two either side of me. Jason was so funny, and such a nice guy.

Marc and Jason excused themselves. They had to head into Palma, for a short meeting.

"Listen, don't book anything tonight, I'm going to treat you both at my local restaurant," Marc told us.

We both thanked him, then they headed off. The rest of the afternoon was spent around the pool.

"Josh, I'm just heading upstairs to get changed, don't be long."

I headed upstairs, looking forward to a hot shower. What would I wear tonight? I wanted to wear something sexy.

I lay my outfit on the bed, before stepping in the shower. It felt so nice, feeling the hot water all over my body. For some reason, I was feeling super horny. Josh was definitely going to get it good tonight.

I dried off, then put on a red thong. There'd be no bra tonight. I put on a very low cut, red mini dress. Checking myself in the mirror, the boys were certainly going to get an eye full tonight. My tits were almost falling out of the dress. I applied my makeup, then put on a pair of six inch, red high heels and an ankle bracelet.

I passed Josh on the stairs, and he was gobsmacked with what I was wearing.

"You look so sexy."

We kissed passionately, his hands on my ass.

"Glad you like darling."

I made myself a drink, while he got ready.

Marc arrived on time, ringing the doorbell. We headed out to meet him.

"Wow, you certainly look special tonight," he told me, as he kissed me on the cheek.

He was definitely checking me up and down. If I'm being honest with myself, I was enjoying the attention from him. Jason was driving us there tonight. Marc opened the rear door for me. As I got in the back, I knew he'd be getting a good look at my long legs.

"Evening you two," Jason said to us.

He was getting a great view of my cleavage. As we drove to the restaurant, he kept checking me out. I smiled at him, and I could see him smiling back in the mirror.

We arrived, and Jason got out to open my door. It was now his turn to get a view of my legs. I grabbed his hand, as he helped me out. He kissed me on the cheek, then we all headed inside.

We were shown to our table. I was sat next to Josh, with Jason opposite me. He couldn't keep his eyes off my tits. I looked down, and I could clearly see my nipples. They were definitely getting harder. Jason gave me a big smile, when I looked up. I smiled back, feeling myself blush.

The meal was out of this world. We were all having a great time. At one point, my foot brushed against Jason's leg. Instead of moving it, I left it there. Once again, Jason flashed me his gorgeous smile, then winked at me. I smiled back, rubbing his leg with my foot.

We had a few drinks after the meal, then headed back to the villa. On the way back, Marc asked me if I minded if Josh joined them for a round of golf the next day. I said that it would be no problem at all.

We were dropped off, with Jason opening the door for me again. Once out of the car, he put his hand on my waist, and kissed me on the cheek.

"You look so hot in that dress," he whispered in my ear.

With that, he left with Marc to the guest house.

Once inside the villa, Josh pinned me against the wall, kissing me passionately. My hand moved down to his rock hard cock. I was super horny, as we fucked on the stairs. We moved to the bedroom, where Josh fucked me, long and hard.

I woke late the next morning. Josh had already left for his round of golf. I headed to the gym to do a quick 5k on the treadmill.

Once finished, I had shower, then put on my white two piece bikini. This morning, was going to be my chill time around the pool. I fixed myself a drink, then headed out.

The sun was beating down on my body, as I lay on the lounger. This was turning out to be an unbelievable holiday. I'd just turned over on my tummy, when I heard the guest house gate opening. I looked up, and watched Jason walk towards me.

"Morning Abby, sorry to disturb you."

"Hi Jason, I thought you were golfing this morning."

"Me and golf don't agree with each other," he laughed.

"Josh is always trying to get me interested, without any luck."

"I thought with us both being on our own, we could keep each other company before I go and pick them up?"

"That would be nice," I replied.

He pulled a lounger up, and sat opposite me.

"This is such a wonderful setting," he said.

He wasn't wrong.

"Do you get out here often?" I asked.

"Quite a bit, and I love it."

"Have you worked for Marc long?"

"Must be coming up to five years now."

"Josh says he is great to work for."

"He is Abby, you couldn't wish for a better boss."

I turned over, and I could tell he was checking me out. Normally I'd have changed into something more conservative, if I was around a stranger on my own. But Jason was different, he put me at ease.

"Let me get us some drinks," I told him, and headed into the kitchen.

I poured him a coke, and I had a glass of wine. Returning to the lounger, he couldn't keep his eyes off me.

"Cheers," we both said.

"Do you mind if I take my top off?" he asked.

"Not at all Jason, make yourself comfortable."

He took a drink of coke, then removed his tee shirt. I sat there watching him remove it. My god, what a body he had. He was so toned, and had an amazing torso. I couldn't look away, and he noticed.

"Hope I'm not making you feel uncomfortable Abby."

"No, not at all Jason."

I was feeling guilty, as I was getting aroused by this hot black man.

He applied sun cream to his body. I couldn't look away, as he was doing this. He caught me looking again, so I looked away.

"I don't mind you watching," he smiled.

I looked at him, and smiled back.

He lay back, soaking up the sun. I applied more sun cream, and lay back also. My nipples were pushing against the material of my bikini top. They were so noticeable, there was no way he wouldn't have noticed.

After awhile, I lay back on my tummy, and undid my top. My tits were still covered.

"Want me to rub oil on your back?"

I should have said no, there and then.

"If you don't mind Jason," I replied.

He got up, and started rubbing oil on my back. His hands felt amazing, as he slowly covered my back. For a brief moment, I felt his hands lightly touching the side of my tits.

"Want me to do your legs also?"

"Yes please, that would be nice."

I was feeling so aroused. As he started applying oil, I opened my legs a little. He had an amazing touch. Once he started rubbing the inside of my thigh, I let out a little moan. Luckily he stopped before he reached my pussy, or I don't think I could have stopped him. I was feeling so guilty, as he returned to his lounger. Get a grip, I told myself.

After about thirty minutes on my stomach, I re-fastened my top, and then lay on my back. Jason asked if I wanted a drink, and I said yes.

He returned, and we got chatting again. I starting to find out, that we had a lot of things in common. We both loved sport and working out.

Jason finished his drink, then asked if he could go for a dip in the pool.

"Of course you can," I told him.

"Want to join me?"

"No, you go ahead, I'll have a dip later," I replied.

"Are you sure?" he smiled.

I was so tempted to say yes.

"I'm good, just you go for it."

He stood up and headed to the pool. I watched him, as he walked there. With his back to me, he undid the tie on his shorts, and removed them. He was wearing some tight red swimming trunks. His ass looked amazing in them, as he dived in.

After a doing a few lengths, his phone went off. He was at the other end of the pool, and asked who it was.

"It's Marc, do you want me to answer it?"

"Yes pleased."

I answered the phone, and it seemed like Marc wasn't surprised I was answering it. We chatted a little, while Jason swam towards me.

He came up the steps, and my mouth dropped open. The water was dripping off his gorgeous body, but it was the front of his trunks I was completely focused on. He had an enormous bulge, and I could clearly make out the outline of his big cock.

I forgot Marc was on the line, and I had to apologise as he was asking if everything was OK. He'd been asking me something, but I was so distracted I couldn't reply.

Jason walked towards me and I couldn't stop staring at his bulge. I gave him the phone, and had to look away. It was not healthy feeling this horny, when I was out here with my husband.

He finished talking on the phone.

"I better get going, they need picking up."

He started drying off with a towel, and put his shirt and shorts back on.

"Thanks for a great morning Abby."

"It was fun," I replied back.

It was more than fun.

"Better get going then."

"See you later I hope."

"I hope so to, before we have to head back to the UK," he replied.

There was definitely flirtation, both ways.

I headed inside for a shower, once he'd left. My fingers starting rubbing my hard protruding clit, as the hot water hit my body. It felt so sensitive. I slipped a couple of fingers inside my pussy. It didn't take long for the orgasm to come, as I fantasised about Jason.

They returned, not long after I changed into shorts and tee shirt. I offered Marc and Jason lunch, but they had to decline.

"I have another meeting in Palma, so we need to be on our way."

"Will you both be back later?" I asked.

"We will probably be staying over night. If we don't see you tomorrow, I hope you have a wonderful birthday."

They both kissed me on the cheek, then left.

We had lunch, then headed into the village. Once we returned, we relaxed at the pool.

We made love in the pool, feeling the water splashing against my pussy. It felt great having Josh's cock buried inside of me. He sat on the side of the pool, and I finished him off with a blow job.

Josh made us dinner, then we had an early night.

I woke the next day, with Josh kissing me on the cheek.

"Happy 26th birthday darling."

He'd brought me breakfast in bed. Once I'd finish it, I started to open my presents. Josh had bought me a gorgeous diamond necklace, with matching bracelet and earrings.

"These are gorgeous, you certainly know how to spoil a lady."

"There is also present from Marc, on the dinning room table."

We both got dressed, to relax around the pool. Josh headed out with our drinks, while I opened Marc's present. He'd bought me some sexy lingerie. They looked gorgeous, but I felt a little uneasy about it. Did Josh know about this?

We spent the day around the pool. Josh had booked us a meal, at the restaurant we had been to the other night.

After spending the day enjoying the sun, it was time to get ready. Josh had showered and changed, and it was now my turn.

I had a lovely slow shower, then dried myself off. The present from Marc consisted of a cream suspender belt, with matching thong and a plunge bra. There was also some matching silk stockings. I put them on, then looked at myself in the mirror. They looked so sexy on. I put on a knee length black pencil skirt, and a silk cream blouse. The necklace from Josh looked gorgeous, draped between my tits. I wore my new bracelet and earrings. Slipping into a pair of beige high heels, I headed downstairs. Josh loved my outfit, and gave me a long kiss.

The taxi arrived, and we headed to the restaurant.

The meal was once again delicious, and we finished off with a couple of drinks.

"Josh, you've not asked me what Marc had bought for my birthday?"

"I know what he bought, as he had asked if it was OK to get you them."

"Oh, and you were OK with that?"

"Well I'll hopefully find out tonight darling," he replied.

"I might let you take a peek, seeing as I'm wearing them."

He leaned towards me, and gave me a kiss.

"I can't wait."

Josh paid the bill, and we got a taxi back. I couldn't wait to show him what I was wearing underneath my outfit. Before entering the house, he gave me another long kiss, our tongues exploring each other.

He opened the door for me, and I stepped inside. All of a sudden the lights came on, and at the doorway to the living room, stood Marc and Jason.

"Happy birthday Abby," they both said in unison.

I got a kiss on the lips, and a hug from them both.

"We'll not out stay our welcome, but we both wanted to wish you a happy birthday, as we are flying back tomorrow," Marc told me.

I was still in shock, but thanked them both.

"Why don't you stay for a few drinks," Josh offered.

"Only if Abby is ok with that?" Marc asked.

"Please, join us," I replied.

There was already a bottle of champagne on ice, ready for us. Jason poured us all a glass. I sat with Josh, and Marc and Jason sat opposite us.

Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers
12