Abby Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheers and all the best," they toasted me.

"Thank you all," I replied.

"So how's your day been Abby?" Marc asked.

"It's been wonderful Marc, Josh's certainly spoilt me."

"So what did he get you? "

I showed them my jewellery.

"Those are gorgeous," Marc said.

Was he going to ask about his present? I should thank him, but it felt awkward. It was Josh who brought it up.

"Abby loves the present you bought her Marc."

"She is most welcome," he replied.

"You are too kind Marc, you didn't need to buy me anything," I told him.

"But I wanted to get you something special."

Josh had his arm around my shoulder, and his hand was resting on my boob. I looked at him, shocked he was doing this. What was he up to?

"Please don't let us stop you." Marc told us.

Josh started undoing a button of my blouse, then another. He then leaned in, and kissed me passionately, his tongue entering my mouth. I should have stopped him, this just didn't feel right.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"Just relax, Marc and Jason don't mind," he said to me.

He undid another button on my blouse, so that the top of my bra was exposed.

"I bet you look stunning in your lingerie Abby, " Marc told me.

"It's gorgeous Marc," I replied breathlessly.

"Why don't you show him Abby?" Josh asked.

I was shocked that he was asking this, but I was also aware that I was getting turned on.

"I'm not sure Josh," I replied.

"Just relax Abby, you have an amazing body," Jason told me.

I looked back at them, as Josh started caressing my breast. They were both smiling at me.

"Listen Abby, don't feel pressure in doing this," Marc told me.

"Does it turn you on, us watching you Abby?" Jason asked.

"It does Jason," my voice trembling, with excitement.

Josh started kissing me again.

"Do you really want me to do this?" I whispered to him.

"I'd love for Marc and Jason to see your hot body."

I slowly stood up, and faced them both. My body was tingling has I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. Josh had started pulling the zip down on my skirt. I removed the shirt, as the skirt fell to the floor. They were feasting their eyes over my body.

"Turn around Abby," Marc told me.

I turned around so they could see my ass.

"Abby you have an amazing body," Marc told me.

I faced these hot black hunks again, feeling myself getting so turned on.

Josh pulled me onto his lap. We started kissing again, my tongue now exploring his mouth. I could feel his hard cock, pressed against me.

He started opening my legs, and I didn't resist. I looked over towards Marc and Jason.

I opened my legs wider, so they could get a better view. Josh started kissing my neck, as I grinded harder on his hard cock.

Next thing I knew Marc was sat beside me, his hand on my leg.

"I love the feel of silk on smooth flesh," he said, looking into my eyes.

I leaned towards him, opening my mouth to his. His tongue started playing with mine, as I felt his hand move to my pussy. He now had his fingers, inside my thong, and I could feel them rubbing against my pussy lips.

"Josh, your wife is definitely getting turned on," Marc said.

It felt amazing feeling his finger slowly entering me. I then sat between Marc and my husband. Marc removed his finger from my pussy, and put it in my mouth. My juices tasted so good, as I sucked his finger dry. Josh was now playing with my clit.

"She is certainly very wet," he told Marc.

"Abby have you ever experienced a black man before?"

"I haven't Marc," I replied, trembling.

"What have you heard about black guys?"

"I've heard they are well endowed."

A picture of Jason at the pool, came into my mind.

"That's not always true Abby. Take me for example, I'm about seven inches long, but I am pretty thick."

He then took my hand, and placed it on his bulge. It was rock hard, and felt pretty big. I started stroking his cock, through the material of his trousers. Josh had stopped playing with my clit, and was watching me stroke it. Marc lent in and kissed me passionately.

"Now Jason here as the complete package Abby."

I looked over to Jason, and he was flashing me his gorgeous smile.

"Abby, there is one person here, who's not given you a birthday present yet."

"Abby would you like to see what I have for you?" Jason asked.

"I would Jason," now biting my lip.

I was totally transfixed by this hot black guy, as he stood up.

"Now before Jason puts us both to shame, why don't we get a little more comfortable Josh."

Marc and my husband stood up in front of me. I sat up straight, and crossed my legs, as they started to remove their clothes. Even though Marc was in his mid forties, he had a really toned body. I looked at them both, smiling with anticipation. They both removed their boxers, exposing two gorgeous cocks. Marc was right, they were about the same length, but he was much thicker. The head of his cock was huge.

I leaned forward, and gave them both head. Marc tasted so good.

They both sat either side of me, Marc's arm around my shoulder and Josh's resting on my leg.

"Now I'll warn you Abby there have been ladies who have had orgasms, just looking at what he packs."

"He exaggerates Abby, don't listen to him," Jason laughed.

Once more, I was transfixed on one man only. My heart was pounding. He slowly removed his tee shirt, exposing that amazing body. I wanted to reach out and touch him.

"Your body is amazing Jason." I told him.

"I sensed you liked it yesterday, at the pool."

"You certainly turned me on," I replied.

I was feeling so aroused. My nipples were rock hard, and I was feeling so wet.

"That's good, because you are making me nice and hard."

Even though we was wearing loose fitting trousers, I could clearly see the outline of his erect cock. It looked huge. He started stroking himself.

"How much do you want me Abby?"

"I want you so bad Jason."

I looked at Josh feeling a little guilty, but he gave me a big smile of encouragement.

Jason slowly undid the belt on his trousers. He then unfastened the button, before pulling his zip slowly down. I could see he was wearing white underneath. He turned around, so he had his back to me. His trousers slowly fell to the floor. He was wearing tight fitting, Calvin Klein boxers.

He kicked off his shoes, then slowly turned around to face me. I could hear myself gasp, and my heart was beating faster. He had an enormous bulge, and I could see it growing bigger. It was straining the material of his boxers.

"I knew you'd be impressed," Marc smiled at me.

He could clearly see the lust in my eyes.

"My god he's huge," I replied.

"Why don't you stand with him, so Josh can get some photos of his hot wife beside a young black stud."

I still had my heels and lingerie on, as I stood up and walked towards him. Jason was looking me up and down. How his cock managed to stay in his boxers, I'll never know.

I stood beside him, my arm around his waist. His was draped over my shoulder, his hand lightly touching my breast. Josh started taking photos on his phone.

Jason turned towards me, one hand on my butt. He pulled me into him, so his bulge was pressed against me. My arms went around his neck, as our lips met. He tasted so good, as his tongue intertwined with mine. One of my hands moved down his back, feeling his tight ass.

I could feel him unfastening my bra, before slowly reming the straps off my shoulder. He then started kissing my neck tenderly.

"Turn around Abby," he whispered in my ear.

I did as he asked, and was now facing Marc and Josh. Jason started cupping my large tits. He was working my nipples, which were very hard and large by now.

"Your tits are amazing," he whispered as he started kissing my neck again.

He was grinding his cock against me. I let out a moan, loving the feeling of it against me.

Marc stood up, and approached me. He started kissing me, his tongue working it's magic. I could feel his hand moving down my stomach.

"Josh why don't you remove her thong, so my fingers can get to work," Marc told him.

Josh walked towards me, then kissed me passionately.

"God, I feel so horny," I told him.

He removed my thong, and Marc's hand moved to my pussy. I was wanking Josh, as Jason continued kissing my neck. I opened my legs wide, as Marc's fingers slipped inside me.

"Your wife is soaking wet Josh. I thinks she ready for some cock."

An orgasm hit me, as his finger started rubbing my clitty.

"Abby why don't you turn round."

I turned around, and knelt in front of Jason. My fingers traced the length of his bulge. I looked up and he had a big smile on his face. Marc was knelt behind me, caressing my tits. Josh knelt down, and started playing with my pussy, as I removed Jason's boxers.

His cock popped out and was rock hard. It must have been around 10 inches long and was very thick. He also had massively hung balls.

"Bet you want that in your wet pussy," Marc whispered in my ear.

"I want it so much," I replied as I started stroking his long shaft.

I couldn't quite get my fingers wrapped around it.

"Why don't we go upstairs and get more comfortable?" Marc asked us.

I led the way up, with three hot guys behind me. This was going to be some birthday. I couldn't believe this was happening, but I'd always fantasised about getting fucked by more than one guy. Here I was, going to experience three cocks.

Entering the bedroom, I sat on the bed, my legs wide open. The three were stood in front of me, pulling on their gorgeous cocks. My finger slipped between my legs, as I watched them.

"Do you want us to wear protection Abby?" Marc asked.

"No, I'm on the pill," I replied.

"Good, you can't beat going bareback."

I lay back on the bed, my legs opened wide for what was to come.

"Someone is ready for some cock," Marc laughed.

Josh climbed on the bed, and went down on me. His tongue was buried inside my pussy. Jason and Marc positioned themselves either side of me.

I started sucking on their thick black cocks. They both tasted so good, as I went from one to the other. My mouth was stretched taking them in my mouth.

"Your wife gives great head," Jason told my husband.

I was pulling on both their shafts, as I covered them with saliva. Josh positioned his cock, and slid it inside me. My head went back, as his cock started thrusting in and out. He fucked me hard, as I continued sucking these two gorgeous black cocks. There was no way I could deep throat Jason, but I managed to do Marc. It didn't take long, before Josh came inside me.

Marc swapped places with him. I sucked Josh's cock dry, as Jason went to the bathroom. Marc slowly entered my wet pussy, letting me get used to his thickness. He was certainly stretching me, as he gave me his whole length. I had my arms around his neck, as he pounded me hard. We started kissing passionately, when I had a massive orgasm.

He pulled out his cock, and I started sucking it hard. Jason had returned with a bottle of baby oil, and then went down on me. His tongue was magical, as he slowly licked my lips. He was using a finger on my clit, as his tongue explored me. I'd never felt wetter, than I was at that moment.

"Suck me harder Abby," Marc told me.

I sucked hard on the head of his cock, using my tongue on his slit. My hands started playing with his balls. He exploded inside my mouth, and I managed to swallow every last drop.

"Fuck me you are good babe," he told me.

Josh started kissing me, tasting Marc's cum.

"He tastes so good," I told him.

"Well you have had two cocks, but are you ready for Jason?" Marc asked.

He was still working on my pussy with his tongue. Two of his fingers were moving in and out.

"I want his cock so much," I begged.

Jason stood up and applied baby oil over all 10 inches, of his amazing black cock. He was slowly wanking himself, making his cock nice and wet. I had a couple of fingers inside my pussy, watching him.

"Are you ready Abby?" Jason asked.

I nodded and removed my fingers, licking them dry.

"I'll take it easy, but you will take my whole length."

I opened my legs wide. He climbed on the bed, and went down on me again. My hands were on his head, enjoying his tongue again. But I wanted his cock more.

"Please fuck me Jason," I pleaded.

"All in good time Abby," he replied.

He was so good with his tongue, that by now my pussy was sopping wet.

He passed me the baby oil again, and let me cover his length with more oil.

"This will help me, give you what you want."

His cock was nice and lubricated.

"I'm ready for your big cock."

He was on his knees, as he opened my legs wide. Marc and Josh were watching on. He kept his hands on my legs, as I felt the head of his cock pressing against my lips.

"I'm with Marc, you can't beat the feel of silk stockings."

He started to rub the head of his cock, up and down my lips. Slowly he inserted the head of his cock. My hand moved down, and started stroking him. He slowly pushed in, letting me get used to his thickness. It felt amazing, getting stretched by this black hunk.

"Look at how your wife's, got prime black cock inside her," Marc told Josh.

Jason slowly pulled out, before carefully giving me his cock again.

"How's that feel?" Jason asked.

"It feels amazing Jason, I want more."

He pulled out again, but when he pushed in again, he gave me more of his length.

"Oh my god Josh, his cock is amazing," I cried out.

Marc was sucking on my nipples, using his tongue expertly.

I started tugging on my husbands hardening cock.

Jason had his hands on my thighs again, stretching my legs nice and wide. He slowly pulled out again, looking into my eyes. I was ready for what was about to come my way. Pushing forward, his cock started entering my wet pussy. Every inch was gladly accepted.

"I'm ready for it all," I begged

He smiled, as his cock went deeper. It seemed like there wasn't anymore to take, but he pushed in more. I let out a loud scream, as a massive orgasm hit me. Pushing a little more, I felt his big balls against my pussy. He was now balls deep. I'd managed to take all 10 inches.

He pulled his cock all the way out, and it was covered in my cum. I'd never cum that hard before. I sat up, and started licking his whole shaft.

"I think your wife is ready for the ride of her life," Marc told Josh.

Marc placed a pillow in the arch of my back. He then kissed me softly.

"Happy birthday Abby," he whispered in my ear.

Marc was on one side of the bed, Josh at the other. They opened my legs, caressing my thighs. Jason mounted me again, giving me his whole length.

Again I cried out, feeling him go deep. I wrapped my stocking legs, around his back. Jason then started thrusting in and out. His balls were slapping hard against me, as he fucked me harder. I was lost in ecstasy, not realising I was screaming his name. We started kissing, his tongue thrusting inside my mouth. Our tongues were doing a lovers dance.

I had to pull away for a breath. He was going fast and hard, as my head went back. I started playing with my big tits, tweaking my hard nipples. He started kissing my neck, as my hands moved to his back. I started scratching him unconsciously, which drove him on.

"PLEASE JASON FUCK ME HARD, I WANT YOUR COCK SO MUCH," I screamed.

My pussy was soaking, and I could feel my juices dripping out onto the bed. Tears of joy, were streaming down my face.

"Your body is fucking unbelievable Abby," he was telling me over and over again.

He pulled out, then told me to get on my hands and knees. I started sucking Marc's and Josh's cocks, as he entered me from behind. I looked in the mirror, and what a hot sight I was looking at. Jason's cock looked gorgeous covered in my cum, as he fucked me deep and hard. He pulled on my blonde hair, making my head go back. I was matching each of his thrusts, with my own. He even stopped thrusting, so I could use my pussy to grind on him.

Marc and Josh both came hard in my mouth, as Jason pulled out.

He lay down on the bed, waiting for me to mount him. I started stroking his whole length, feeling my hot cum on it.

I positioned myself, so I could slide down on his cock. It felt great sliding down on his big black cock. It was my time to ride him hard. He sat up, as he sucked on my nipples. My arms were around his neck, as I grinded hard. He had both hands on my ass, moving a finger over my anus. Slowly he inserted it, which drove me wild.

Jason pulled me down to him, as we kissed passionately. It was his turns to thrust. My tits were pressed against his hard chest. He now started pulling out slowly, before ramming his whole length in. I was losing it, as I started having a huge orgasms.

"God, I love your big black cock," I was panting in his ear.

He stopped, then I watched Marc go behind me. He was applying oil over his cock.

"Relax Abby, you are going to take two black cocks at the same time."

I could feel his hands on my butt, as he slowly inserted his fat cock in my ass.

They both then started to fuck me in both holes. Marc was careful at first, but then thrust harder, as I got used to it. I was completely gone by now, having these two black studs fucking me hard.

Josh came to the head of the bed, so I could suck him off again. I was gagging on his length, as I was getting pounded hard.

All three started saying they were ready to cum.

"Please fill my holes," I begged.

Marc and Jason started really hammering me now, as they both came hard. At the same time, Josh came in my mouth.

We all lay on the bed, completely exhausted. I could feel their hot cum seeping out of my ass and pussy.

Was that the end of it, I hear you ask. Like fuck it was, but that's maybe for another time.

.

12