All Comments on 'Abby Pt. 01'

by Jarca69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So the boss is a dirt bag, who used his position to get a married piece of ass. The husband is the real fuckhead, who whored his wife for a promotion. It's all pretty disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOW WOW!!! Loved this story. Hope you continue for many chapters. Seeing it from the guys side for example. Sending Josh on extended work trips. Seducing/introducing Abby into loving more and more black cock. Stuff like that. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It’s to bad your on birth control. It would be super hot if you would have gotten knocked up with a black baby. Ditch the pills & let them breed you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Whenever she finds a story about a husband who gets a promotion, a wife and a boss, her eyes light up.

You are an excellent writer, the story flowed well, and it came to a satisfying ending for all. We hope you will write additional chapters.

While the couple didn’t have to pay for housing, they did give up her pussy to the boss and his big cocked PA. However, it didn’t seem like a quid pro quo because she really wanted it.

The boss giving the employee’s wife lingerie was hot, hot, hot! We always love a story of a white wife giving it up for black men, especially when one of them is her husband’s boss.

Many fictional stories, in this Loving Wives genre, have a certain element of coercion or reluctance where the wife is obligated to fuck the boss to ‘earn’ her husband’s promotion. However, in your story everything was smoothly setup to where the wife easily yielded.

Had the husband already made an agreement with the boss that he would help in his own wife’s seduction? Is that why the husband, Josh, got the promotion?

A wife basically whoring herself out is almost an unwritten rule with this type of story, and we’d like to see that here. My wife has helped me get several promotions and she absolutely loved doing it! We like stories with a quid pro quo in them because it adds suspense or tension to the story.

We would love to see additional chapters where the husband convinces the wife to go off the pill and she is encouraged to breed black! Jason the PA would be the perfect bull to breed her!

Great Story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous