Abby Rode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't hurt that badly. I didn't expect it to. I thought it might be a little uncomfortable at first, the way it usually is. But as he sank another few inches inside me, the lubricant mix that Linda and Jean had told me about started to do it's job, and the deeper he went, the better it felt.

"Oh god," I said again, as my body began to shake again.

I stretched my arms out in front of me on the mat and I met Mort's thrusts with rearward thrusts of my own.

Linda had told me about her anal orgasms, but I had never believed her.

I believed her, now.

Mort grabbed a handful of my long, curled red hair and pulled back as my hard butt cheeks slapped against his hard thighs. This really was for him, and for me.

He was right, too. He did fuck my ass harder than it had ever been fucked before.

I don't know if it had been building from when we first started fucking, but when he finally came ten minutes later and I felt him unload into my bowels, that triggered my own intense orgasm, and I almost started crying.

Mort noticed, and for the first time, he had the look of concern on his face.

"Are you okay?" Mort asked, leaning over to whisper in my ear but keeping his still-rigid cock deep inside me. "Did I hurt you?"

"Oh god," I said, finally. "I never knew it could be like that."

I could feel what felt like a heartbeat through his cock in my butt.

"Is your turn with me over?" I asked sadly.

"Not until I'm ready for it to be over," Mort said. "Do you want some more?"

I nodded almost imperceptibly.

I knew he noticed, though, when he began slowly thrusting again.

He didn't stop fucking my butt until he came again, almost thirty minutes later.

During that time, I swallowed one more of Jerry's orgasms, and two of Cecil's. Mort stood up with his cock up my butt, holding me under my spread legs, and offered my vacant pussy to anyone interested. Jerry tried, but it was still awkward with his big belly. For the few minutes that Mort and Jerry stood with me pressed - and fucked - between them, it felt good. Cecil seemed content with my oral talents, and I was more than content to swallow everything he pumped into my mouth.

Little John just sat in his chair, watching, and waiting.

I lost track of how many times I came with Mort. He was incredible, not only for his age, but any age.

I was infatuated with him, but he wouldn't let me kiss him unless I swished and drank another glass of Gin and Tonic - as if that served as an adequate mouthwash following the blowjobs I had been giving.

The libation had provided me with a second and third wind, and following my futile attempts at getting him to come in my mouth, Mort finally finished in my pussy.

When he withdrew his semi-hard dick, come leaked from my open sex. If it was possible for a pussy to experience muscle failure, I think I had finally reached it.

Mort stood up, held out a hand, and helped me to my feet.

Little John clapped slowly as I turned to face him.

"Well done, Mort," Little John said.

I looked over my shoulder and watched Mort gather his clothes and walk toward the restroom.

When I looked back at Little John, he was standing, and unbuttoning his pants.

I looked at the clock behind the bar.

A little past 1:00am.

Had I really been fucking for nearly four hours?

I was drunk. There was no mistaking it. Not pass-out, piss-on-myself drunk, but I was definitely more relaxed, and completely comfortable walking around naked.

While bigger in every way, Little John was nowhere near as handsome as Mort. I knew Little John's cock would probably have hurt without Mort stretching me out or the help from the alcohol.

"So, what do you think of our date, so far?" Little John asked. "More like what you expected?"

"I didn't know what to expect," I said, honestly.

"Disappointed?" Little John asked.

"Not at all," I said. "You?"

"Nope, and I don't think I will be, either," Little John said, lowering his pants. "Mort's pretty good at loosening up the girls and making them feel good, but what you do next is all for me, understood?"

I nodded, looking down like a schoolgirl being reprimanded.

"You're cute, Abby. Tight little body. Small, the way I like them. Enthusiastic, the way I like them, too," Little John said, stepping out of his boots, and then removing his pants. "I never had a thing for redheads, but I think you might change that for me."

Like Mort, he seemed covered in muscle, scars, and tattoos. Unlike Mort, Little John was covered in hair. The exception being his faint-inducing cock.

As far as big cocks go, I liked that Kevin's was big, but smooth, and not overly hard when erect, but hard enough to get the job done.

Little John's was like Kevin's, and then some. It was hard to tell with all the hair around his groin, but judging by how close the head came to his knee, it must have been at least ten inches long. The girth, though, was something I had never seen before. The head of his uncircumcised manhood was smaller than Mort's, but where the head ended and the shaft began, it quickly swelled to the size of my forearm before tapering back to about Ron's thickness near the base of the shaft.

It reminded me of either a Coke bottle or a small bowling pin.

I had never wondered what it would feel like to be fucked with the bottom half of a bowling pin until just then.

"Wow!" I said, looking at his swaying cock as he moved closer to me.

"A blessing and a curse, I'm afraid," Little John admitted.

"Do you actually fuck girls with that thing?" I asked. I imagined that him pushing that thing into me was going to be like childbirth in reverse.

"Sometimes," Little John admitted. "After they've been loosened up a bit."

"With Mort's help?" I asked.

Little John nodded, then added, "Or if they've had a few kids."

Did he know? I felt embarrassed. Ashamed. I lowered one hand to cover my pussy, and brought up the other arm to cover my small tits.

"Oh, no need for that, Abby," Little John said. "Your handler gave me just what I asked for."

"My handler?" I asked.

"You know... your pimp," Little John said, as if trying not to offend me.

"My pimp?!?" I asked. "You paid Michael to fuck me?"

"I don't know his name, Abby, but he said he had just the girl for me, but that you'd need a little breaking in. He was right," Little John said, as his cock seemed to bounce just a little. Realization came to Little John's face.

"You were doing this for free?" Little John asked. "A very naughty girl!"

Again, I nodded, looking down like a scolded schoolgirl.

"No wonder it looked like you were really enjoying ol' Mort. You really were!" Little John exclaimed.

Again, I felt embarrassed. I couldn't believe Michael took money for this, but it made sense.

"Yes, I was," I said, my eyes being drawn to his slowly rising manhood.

"Well, you can go back to Mort when I'm done with you if you'd like, although I doubt your pussy will be worth fucking for a few days after I'm finished with you," Little John grinned.

He pulled off his shirt to reveal a once-muscular chest that had gone slack in the past decade. There was still plenty of muscle on his body, though, under all the hair. He ignored the smears of come on the gym mat and positioned himself on his back, waiting for me to get on top of him.

I knelt next to him, using both hands to pull his foreskin back, and kissed the head of his immense cock. I put the head in my mouth and tasted his precome. Like Cecil, Little John tasted good.

"Mmmm," I said, genuinely enjoying his taste.

"When I come, it's a lot," Little John warned. "I think they call it hyperspermia or something."

"Well, then I'm glad you taste good," I said, and went back to licking and sucking on the head of his monster.

Before he became rock-hard, I wanted to try getting him inside me. I hoped that while he was still somewhat flexible, I might be able to get enough of him inside that he'd come quick and let me get back to Mort.

I straddled his stomach so I could kiss him. He didn't seem to mind that I had just swallowed several loads of semen from his friends, and he allowed me to kiss his face, neck, and ears.

When I worked my way down his hairy chest to his nipples, I reached between my legs to find his shaft was standing straight up, and grew a little thicker at the base. I really hoped he wouldn't get any bigger.

I had to stand up and then squat as I guided his head between my swollen pussy lips. As I lowered myself, I felt as if I was squatting over a traffic cone, not a dick. I looked down, amazed at how big he was. I moved up and down slightly, hoping that with each little bounce, he'd wedge more of himself inside me. He took my hands in his and intertwined our fingers, spreading my arms about as wide as I had spread my legs. He was certainly enjoying the view of stuffing his enormous prick inside me.

"That's it," Little John said. "Nice and easy. Keep bouncing like that. We're almost halfway there."

I looked down, not realizing how much of him was inside me, and then was shocked that he thought he could fit any more. I felt my stomach bulge as he eased-in another few inches, and then... it got easier.

I exhaled deeply, and he slid in even further.

"That's it, Abby," Little John said. "Take that big dick inside you."

My short, little bounces slowed, and I felt the pubic hair on his balls tickling my butt cheeks.

"Oh yeah, Abby," Little John said. "That's it."

"Do I feel good?" I asked between the deep breaths I had been taking.

"As tight as any cunt I've ever fucked," Little John admitted. "How about me? How does it feel to have such a big dick inside you?"

"Full," I said, trying to keep my legs from shaking.

"Good," Little John said. "Now, relax and lower yourself the rest of the way if you can."

I had placed my feet just outside his hips, which seemed like a good position to squat and take his cock inside me. But now my legs were really shaking and I needed to shift them just a little. Without raising myself up more than an inch or two, I managed to rest my shins on his hips and my feet behind me and just outside his legs.

I arched my back, sticking my butt out and up a little, and then brought my pelvis down and forward. Just a little.

Not exactly my usual twerking, but it was a start.

"Oh yeah, Abby," Little John smiled. "Fuck yourself on my dick."

I did the abbreviated twerking motion again, and moved a little farther this time.

My huge clit quickly swelled, and I pressed it against the top of his shaft as I moved.

Little John let go of my hands and crossed his arms behind his head. He watched as I played with my pierced nipples and smiled. I ran my fingers through the hair on his chest, occasionally pinching his nipples.

I leaned forward slightly, looking into Little John's eyes. He smiled at me, approvingly.

It felt good. I had no idea how it was possible, but what I was doing really felt good.

I looked to my left and I could see our reflection in one of the mirrors as my butt rose and fell behind me.

I looked good. I was fucking a really big dick. I wondered what Linda would have thought if she could have seen me, then. I wondered what Ron would have thought.

I looked to my right, and could see Jerry and Cecil stepping out of their pants again, their cocks wet with precome.

I didn't see Mort, though.

They must have been amazed that I was riding the last six inches of Little John's cock so well. They should have been even more amazed that when they could see those last six inches, there were four more inches still inside me.

I looked down and watched as my belly swelled with each downward thrust.

"You're so fucking big," I gasped.

I found my rhythm, though. I began fucking myself on his cock. Just like he wanted.

"And you're taking it all, aren't you?" Little John smiled.

My hips began moving faster. Despite his size, I was close to coming. The possibility of sex like this was why I tried to stay in shape, and now it was paying off.

Sweat covered most of my body, even though my hips were doing most of the work.

My poor, once-little, stretched-out pussy still managed to tighten slightly around the base of his shaft, and Little John really seemed to like that.

"Oh Abby, you naughty girl," Little John said. "Hey Mort, she's milking my cock with that tight little cunt of hers. I guess we didn't stretch her out too far after all!"

He seemed to know all the right things to say.

"Fuck!" I cried out.

My orgasm triggered his.

I dug my fingernails into Little John's chest as my legs shook violently. His cock erupted inside me, filling me with come as I continued to fight the convulsions overtaking my body. Come squirted from around his cock as he continued to pump more of his semen inside me.

I rode my orgasm for almost a minute, continuing to twerk my hips on Little John's massive dick as best I could.

As he unloaded inside me, I could feel his come pulsing through his tool, and up into my womb.

"Oh wow!" I said, realizing that Little John was starting to move his hips under me.

"Oh wow is right, naughty girl," Little John said. "We're not done, yet!"

Little John put his large hands on my small waist and raised and lowered me onto his cock, as if reinforcing the statement.

His enormous prick slid in and out of me more easily thanks to the amount of come he just deposited inside me.

"Turn around and show everyone how you're taking my dick in your tight pussy," Little John said, expectantly.

I turned to face away from him in a reverse-cowgirl position, careful not to pull myself off his shaft completely. I put my small, pretty feet on his huge legs, stretched my arms behind me and placed my hands on his shoulders.

Little John reached up and played with my pierced nipples while gently working himself inside me again.

As he rocked his hips, I rocked mine, meeting his thrusts. An hour ago, I would have thought there would be no way his giant dick was going to fit inside me. Now, I was riding him as if I were riding my husband.

"That's it," Little John said. "That's it, Abby. Ride my dick."

I grunted as I pounded myself down on him harder. I looked down, and was still amazed at the size of the manmeat being shoved inside me. As infrequently as I presumed Little John got laid, he was good. He knew how to read my body, and kept me on the cusp of an orgasm for another fifteen or twenty minutes. I did my part by letting him. The endorphins, the alcohol, and my inner slut kept things going farther and longer than I ever would have thought possible.

I shifted my feet to either side of his hips on the mat, and raised myself up in a squatting position. I hadn't meant to lift myself off his shaft completely, but when I did, come poured from my pussy onto his hairy balls. I had never seen so much come, and I couldn't believe it had all been in my pussy.

I quickly reached down with both hands on his slippery shaft, intending to guide him back into my pussy. I misjudged and accidentally guided the head of his dick between my butt cheeks.

I lowered myself, unintentionally allowing the head of his giant cock to enter my anus.

The head entered easily, but the rest of his shaft was too big, and met resistance. At first.

The view of this little woman trying to fit his big dick in her cute butt was too much for Little John, and once again, he released another geyser of semen - this time in my butt.

I felt the warmth of his come filling my bowels just as my stretched sphincter loosened and allowed half his shaft to impale me.

Another gush of come shot up my butt seconds later, and more of his monster dick slid inside me. The wet fart noises were actually turning me on as I watched more of him inch his way deeper. Once the widest part of his shaft made it past my little opening, all resistance was gone.

"Fuck!" I cried out, even louder than before.

Little John was startled by my outburst, and at first, he thought he had hurt me.

I wasn't sure he hadn't.

I might actually have been in shock, as I initially had no intention of letting that thing in my butt. Now that he was in, there wasn't much I could do. Having just come, I thought Little John was nearing the end of the ride. All I had to do is wait, and when he calmed down, he'd let me step off the mat and see about cleaning myself up. Unfortunately, Little John could stay mostly-erect for several minutes after ejaculating, and if he caught a second wind during that time, he would be ready to keep on fucking for at least another fifteen to twenty minutes before he came again.

I shifted my weight on my legs just as Little John shifted his body beneath me, catching me a little off-balance. I started to lose my footing, but Little John caught me, holding me in place on top of him.

Then all ten inches of his dick were inside me.

My stomach swelled as I sank down on him, causing come to burble out of my pussy. I had never seen or felt anything like it. Without warning, my stretched butt hole involuntarily tightened around the base of his shaft.

"Oh, hell yeah!" Little John exclaimed. "You might just be the best fuck I've ever had!"

I supposed I could have tried to explain that I didn't mean to do that, or that I didn't even intend to take his freakishly large dick in my butt, but it was too late. He was in my butt, and while I had never had anything that big inside me before - and would never have anything that big inside me after - he was inside me, now.

Any movement I made only seemed to excite him more, so I tried not to move.

It didn't matter, though.

Little John only needed to move me up and down a few inches on his dick to make himself feel good. From the hardness of his tool inside me, my butt hole must have felt really, really good and he had no intention of ending that feeling any time soon.

I tried to take over, squatting on his dick and trying to bounce faster so he would finally come, but my legs were giving out. Little John was very strong and very energized. He held his hands on my waist and raised and lowered me on him with ease. I was literally just along for the ride.

Jerry and Cecil - and finally Mort - lined up in front of me, naked, stroking themselves. With Little John only needing to move me up and down a few inches, blowing everyone else would be less challenging. Jerry filled my mouth after only a few minutes. Cecil took his place while I was still swallowing. When Cecil came, it wasn't nearly enough. He tasted so good, I could have sucked him off the rest of the night. When Mort took Cecil's place in front of me, he looked even sexier than before. I wasn't sure how long I had been bouncing on Little John's dick by this point, but it had gotten easier. He was moving me up and down more than two or three inches, and while my butt hole continued to squeeze the widest part of his monstrous shaft, it no longer hurt. Instead, everything was slick enough that I was ready for him to fuck my butt a little harder if he wanted.

The more I bounced, though, the harder it was to keep Mort's dick in my mouth.

I wanted him in my mouth.

I wanted him to fuck my face.

But, Little John was making that increasingly difficult.

He must have seen the frustration on Mort's face, and once again, found just the right thing to say.

"Hey Mort, why don't you fuck her pussy? It's a little sloppy at the moment, but I bet its still tight enough to make you nut a few more times," Little John said with a chuckle.

Mort knelt down on the mat as Little John let me sink down to his balls. I leaned back while Little John pulled my legs back at the knees, opening my pussy invitingly.

Little John was right. My pussy was a mess. A very sloppy, come-filled mess. But, it was still a tight fit for Mort, especially with Little John's giant prick up my butt. Mort actually had to struggle to get inside me, the entire time bringing me closer to another orgasm. Just having Mort so close to me, looking at me, and then being inside me was enough to bring me to the edge.