Abby Rode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mort started fucking me, though, I didn't want him to stop - ever.

I was never one to have a potty-mouth, despite the few f-bombs I had blurted out earlier. But, as Mort and Little John fucked me like a sex toy, I said some pretty nasty and amazing things. Apparently, it was great masturbation material for Jerry and Cecil who had been standing on either side of me, jerking off. They both sent streams of come across my face and tits... a few times.

When Mort came, I barely felt it.

When Little John came for the last time, I not only felt it, but heard it as his come squirted out of my butt and around his cock. I came hard while looking at Mort, feeling almost embarrassed that a Little John "come enema" felt so good. Almost.

When Mort withdrew his relaxed member from my pussy, Little John slowly lifted me off his fat dick. I expected it to be covered in skat, but it was just shiny and slick with come. I stood between Little John's legs, and then went down to my knees facing him.

As I leaned forward, fart noises escaped both my butt and my pussy, but I ignored them. When the fart noises stopped, globs of semen followed. I ignored those, too.

I lowered my face to Little John's crotch and rubbed my nose and mouth into the pubic hair around his balls.

And then, I started licking.

Pausing only to pull out the occasional pubic hair from my mouth, I lapped at all the come that had found its way out of me and onto Little John. My mouth worked every inch of his balls, his legs, his stomach, and of course, his semi-erect cock.

"Does this thing every go down?" I asked Little John as I licked come from his shaft.

"Not when you keep doing that," Little John chuckled. I smiled back and took the small head in my mouth.

His dick was too big for a blowjob, but that didn't stop me from trying.

I held his head in my mouth, working my lips and my tongue on it while using both hands to stroke his dick.

Little John approved.

I heard a door close and felt a brief rush of cold air.

"Suck that cock, Abby," Little John said. "You come-guzzlin' slut."

I sucked harder and stroked him faster, and was rewarded with an eruption of come that filled my mouth and came out my nose. I kept stroking, sucking, and swallowing, though, and he just kept coming.

When he finally stopped, I pulled my mouth off his cock and sat back on the mat in a puddle of come.

"That was a lot of come, Little John," I said, licking my lips and trying to catch my breath.

"I told you I came a lot," Little John smiled, approvingly.

Michael walked through the doorway in time to catch the last few seconds of that blowjob attempt.

"So, I guess you've had fun, Abby?" Michael said. "Ready to go, or do you want to stick around for when this place gets busy?"

"What time is it?" I asked, realizing that I could barely move.

"Almost 3am," Michael said. "The morning crowd should be here in a bit, if you're still feeling horny."

"I'm feeling a little stretched out at the moment," I said, trying to stand. "And covered in come."

"You can clean yourself up at the sink like a good little whore," Little John said.

"Hey, asshole, I'm not a..." I started.

Michael extended his hand, holding an envelope. "This is for you, for tonight."

I looked inside and counted at least twenty one-hundred-dollar bills.

"You were saying?" Little John finished.

I looked at Michael and shook my head, "Really?"

"I was going to surprise you," Michael said. "Surprised?"

I cleaned myself up at one of the sinks in the restroom. Mort gave me a few clean bar towels, and while not the post-sex hot shower that I was used to, I was able to clean myself up enough to look presentable in my house clothes for the ride home. Michael had handed me the bag with my clothes, purse, phone... and wedding ring, and I quickly got dressed. I put the high-heels and jeweled butt plug in the bag, but left the dress at the bar.

My hair was still damp as I walked into the bar area. More people were scattered around the establishment, and Little John, Jerry, Cecil, and Mort were fully dressed. The mat had been cleaned off, rolled up, and put away.

I set my purse on a bar stool and pulled my hair into a tight ponytail. I shook Jerry's hand and thanked him for a nice evening. I did the same to Cecil. When I shook Mort's hand, he looked surprised when he noticed my wedding ring.

I leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I enjoyed my time with you the most, but I'm married, with two kids. If you're still up for it, I'd like you to fuck me again, please. Just us. Just not tonight."

When I pulled away, Mort smiled at me and nodded.

Little John noticed the ring, too.

"Married?" Little John asked.

"Uh-huh," I said. "Is that a problem?"

"Apparently not," Little John chuckled.

I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "So, until next time?" I said.

"Yeah," Little John said. "I was just thinking about that. What are you doing next Friday?"

The ride to the adult video store parking lot was quiet. Michael didn't seem mad, but he didn't look particularly happy, either.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. "Do you need me to blow you?"

Michael laughed softly, "No, Abby. I'm fine."

"Well, what is it?" I asked. "Did one of those guys say something to upset you?"

"No, Abby," Michael said. "They were regulars with Linda."

"Linda fucked Little John?" I asked, surprised, and not surprised at the same time.

"Yeah, probably a half-dozen times," Michael said.

"You never got jealous?" I asked. "He is pretty big."

"He's a fucking freak of nature," Michael corrected. "But no, I never got jealous. Linda knew what she was doing, and got what she wanted."

"Did they think she was a whore, too?" I asked.

"No, and they know you're not a whore, either," Michael said. "I told them to say that because I thought you'd get off on it. Was I right?"

I nodded.

"Where did the money come from?" I asked.

"Only half of those bills are real. I didn't want it to be a total let down just in case you liked the idea of doing this for money," Michael admitted. "I checked these guys out for your benefit, made sure they were clean, reasonably sane, and weren't likely to hurt you. They chipped in for the outfit they wanted to see you in, and my fee for organizing things, but that's about it."

"And you checked me out for their benefit?" I asked.

"Something like that," Michael said. "If we do a video covering your "date," I know a distributor, and he can make some money for you on the side. Any other cash I see is more of a service fee on my end. I deliver a safe fuck, but also a really good fuck."

"Am I a good fuck?" I asked.

"You're a very good fuck," Michael said, undoing his fly.

It took him another ten minutes to come in my mouth after we reached the parking lot, but he finally seemed in better spirits afterward. Jean was right. Blowjobs do fix a lot of things.

"I'm probably going to be on bed rest the next few days," I said, opening the door. "Maybe don't call for awhile."

"I understand," Michael said. "I'll let Terry know, too."

I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, and quickly made my way to my Honda.

The drive home was difficult. While I wasn't drunk or even hungover, I was exhausted mentally and physically. The sun had just come up as the garage door closed behind me. The walk into the house and up the stairs to my bedroom seemed to take forever.

The crotch of my yoga pants was full of come that had continued to leak out of me. It wasn't the first time, but it was more than ever before. Ron woke up when I pulled into the garage, and now watched as I peeled the yoga pants from my tired legs in our bathroom.

"That's a lot of come," Ron said, stating the obvious.

"Aren't you glad I went on the pill?" I said.

Ron nodded.

"I really need a proper shower," I said. "Do you want to help?"

Ron nodded again, pulling off his pajama bottoms and revealing a fresh hard-on. When he stepped in the shower with me, he was patient. He helped wash every inch of my body, and when I squatted in front of him to take him in my mouth, more come dribbled from my pussy and butt hole. The sounds and evidence leaving my body quickly helped Ron climax, and I pulled his dick out of my mouth in time to let him come all over my face. I let him slap my face with his semi-erect dick before taking him in my mouth again for a few more long, hard sucks.

Spent and satisfied, he helped me to my feet as I turned around to face the shower head and rinse off my face.

I washed my face and hair one more time before stepping out of the shower.

A fresh set of lounging-around-the-house clothes and a half-cup of coffee later, Ron finally asked, "Are you gonna tell me about it?"

"Later," I said. "You'll get turned on and want to fuck me, but my poor little pussy and butt hole are worn out, and I don't know how much more come I can swallow today."

"That good, huh?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, baby. That good." I said with a smile. "Let me sleep for a few hours, get some real food in me, and then, maybe."

"Okay, babe," Ron said. "I may go out for a bit while you sleep. Run a few errands."

"Okay, Ron," I said, wondering how I was even able to keep my eyes open.

I didn't remember walking back up to the bedroom, or even getting in the bed. When I woke up, the sun was already going down. The house was quiet.

"Ron?" I called out.

No answer.

My legs ached as I walked downstairs and looked in the garage. His truck was gone. Still out running errands?

I checked my phone. No messages.

I called his phone, and Jean answered.

"Ron's phone, can I help you?" Jean said, giggling.

"Is Ron at your place?" I asked.

"Yes," Jean said. "I'd hand him the phone, but I'm sitting on his face at the moment and I don't want to interrupt him."

"Nice," I said sarcastically. "As long as he's okay, let him have his fun."

"Oh, don't worry about him, Abby," Jean said. "He ended up talking to Michael about whatever you did last night but didn't want to tell him, and he got the full story. Naughty girl."

"What?!?" I was livid. The whole point of being secretive was keeping things a secret. I was only going to tell the parts that I wanted to tell.

"It's okay, dear," Jean said. "He was actually really turned on by it. But, he needed to get some energy out of his system, and well... you know I have a way of diffusing situations. You should be thanking me."

"Thanks," I said. "Just ask him to call me if he plans on spending the night with you, so I'll know if I'm picking up the kids alone in the morning."

"Uh..uh..." Jean moaned. "Ron really knows how to fuck an ass, Abby. I might have to borrow him for the night, if that's okay with you."

"Fine," I said, and hung up.

The visit with my parents was interesting as I had to explain why Ron wasn't there, instead of the other way around. Hungover seemed as good an excuse as any. Hungover, and exhausted from fucking, although it wasn't from fucking me. Ron timed his ride home just right, and nobody was the wiser. But, we didn't talk much for a few days.

I finally received the text from Michael that I was expecting, and my mood immediately improved.

About the same time my butt hole felt normal again - three days later - Ron and I put the kids to bed and grabbed a bottle of wine, a couple of glasses, and watched a movie with the sound down. I asked him what Michael had told him, and he gave me a very watered-down version - which is exactly what Michael had told him.

I told him the rest.

Then, he told me about his night with Jean.

Afterward, we made love for almost two hours, non-stop.

Exhausted, sitting on the bedroom floor with our backs to the bed, I giggled in the afterglow of my orgasm.

"We should do this more often," Ron said.

"I'm glad you think so," I said. "I have another date next Friday."