Abby Rode

Story Info
Mother and wife Abby takes large and old.
20.8k words
3.14
30k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda stood in the front doorway of the house, cold air from the open door blowing her ridiculously fluffy bathrobe open and off her shoulders. She just stood there, staring at the large man leaning against the taxi across the street. He looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place him. A smile slowly spread across her face.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"More or less," Linda answered.

We had just showered together after an interesting night of sex with college boys and other women's husbands, and had donned matching bathrobes that Jean had probably shared with her ex-husband when they were still married.

As wild as the office party was the night before, I doubted anything else could surprise me, but I was still curious. I was about to head up to the bedroom where Linda's boss, Kevin had passed out, but I had to wait to see where this was going. Linda was much more adventurous than I was, but if she'd actually flash some random taxi driver, I wanted to see it.

"Well, go see what he wants, or invite him in," I said. "You're letting in all the cold air."

"Sorry, Abby," Linda said. "I'll just be a minute."

I watched as she walked barefoot in the fresh dusting of snow, wearing nothing but the bathrobe, and then Linda gently kissed the taxi driver. She let the robe fall off her shoulders and then to the road where she left it before getting in the back seat of the taxi. I expected the large man to join her, but instead, he opened the driver door, gave a look in my direction, and smiled before getting in. He drove off with Linda seconds later.

I wondered how her husband, Brian, was going to react to her absence whenever he finally woke up. I slipped on a coat over my equally fluffy bathrobe, stepped into a pair of Jean's gardening boots, and retrieved the discarded robe from the road. My pink nipples became rock-hard thanks to the ice cold barbells piercing them. Once back inside, I put Jean's coat and boots in the foyer closet and decided to check on everyone else in the house.

I was thankful that the stairs and floors didn't creak as I made my way past the first bedroom. I peaked inside to see Kevin's wife, Renee, nestled between Dru and Greg, the two college boys that had been the designated drivers for any drunk couples, and "boy toys" for Renee the previous evening. All three were snoring softly.

In the next room, Danny and Eric both snored loudly, with a gap the size of Jean between them. I wondered where Jean, our hostess, went off to.

I didn't wonder long as I quietly walked toward the next room. The door was partly closed, left open just enough for me to see Jean sucking my husband Ron's cock while being taken from behind by her favorite black college student, Terry. I resisted the temptation to join them and moved on to the next room.

Kevin was in the same position Linda and I had left him. On his back, and snoring softly.

Before trying to rock Kevin's world again, I thought I'd check on Linda's husband, Brian, in the last bedroom.

Sound asleep.

I carefully closed the door, and went back to see if Kevin was ready for more of my tight, little body, completely forgetting that I hadn't seen Jean's son, Michael, anywhere else in the house.

Where Kevin's wife was rather voluptuous, I was anything but. Renee was 5' 7", 150 lbs, big natural boobs, a big butt, and always dressed in a way that tastefully showed off her assets.

I was always told I was small, cute, pretty - and not sexy - in high school, and while all the other girls grew a few more inches taller and gained some weight in four years, I stopped at 5' 2" and 100 lbs. When the other girls were going up a bra size or two, I stopped at an A+/B- cup, depending on the style of bra or swimsuit. I filled a B cup bra both times I was pregnant with my two kids, but my boobs went back to their usual small size soon after giving birth. Luckily, I married a "butt and legs" man.

Of course I would.

Being a natural strawberry blonde redhead, I tried not to tan too often as I freckled more than tanned, but a little makeup always smoothed things out. Thanks to my mom's advice of creams and lotions, my stretch marks remained barely noticeable.

I usually kept my long hair in a braid, but it curled easily when it wanted it to, which was often.

My eyes weren't just blue, but light blue, and were one of the first things people noticed after getting over how small I was everywhere else.

My round face, small nose, and straight teeth resulted in what most guys referred to as "pretty" even when I put on a lot of make-up. I even overheard one boy in high school say that he felt sorry for that pretty little girl trying to look sexy with all that makeup. Linda helped me skip sexy and go straight to slutty by simplifying the makeup and adjusting my clothing choices - if those choices could even be called clothing.

I did put on a little weight with the kids, but it mostly went to my hips and butt, resulting in a pear shape. I tried everything from Crossfit to yoga in an effort to bounce back, but I found Pilates and spin classes to be the most fun and rewarding. I ran a little, too.

I continued to work out even after getting back in shape mostly because it made me feel good, but also because I liked sex with my husband and stamina was important with him.

Linda had a lot of stamina.

A flat tummy, a small, perfectly round and hard butt, and perfect legs were all I had going for me.

Well, almost all.

I had gotten really good at blowjobs with some help from Linda (and later from Jean) through a lot of practice in a short amount of time. I also made Kegel exercises part of my workout routine to the point of having a very tight pussy when I wanted it to be.

I started to enjoy butt sex once I learned how to adjust my diet, so that was also a plus.

Once in awhile, I'd let Ron finish in my butt after making me come, just to cut down on our chances of getting pregnant again, but eventually I'd go on the pill. Linda preferred butt sex, and when my husband Ron started having his fun with her on business trips, I guess that's when he also started doing me up the butt more often when he was home. I never knew.

Thanks to Ron's idea of making home porn on what ended up being a short-but-frequent basis, we both decided to have our pubic hair removed. It made seeing the important parts easier, I supposed, but Ron really liked going down on me more than ever, and the video booth customers seemed to like it, too.

Ron was blessed with finding a wife with a large clit. He had no trouble figuring out where to put his fingers or his tongue during foreplay, and I knew exactly how to position myself on him to come almost every time we had sex. I had no idea how large my clit swelled compared to other women until Linda went down on me. She told me how lucky I was, and when I went down on her to return the favor, I believed her.

Linda inspired me to have my nipples pierced, too. I thought it might spice things up even further.

I was right. The piercings were a definite hit with my husband Ron, Linda's husband Brian, and Renee's husband, Kevin, and all the guys I ever interacted with in the video booths.

As for my butt hole, I had experimented with small butt plugs in the past, but nothing too serious. Linda helped me get serious. She also recommended that I have my butt hole bleached, even though it was already pretty, pink, and hairless. Of course, eventually I did that, too. Linda was the voice of experience, after all.

I quietly slid out of the bathrobe and set it on a corner chair in the bedroom. Without waking him, I crawled into bed with Kevin and pressed my naked body against his. I gently kissed his cheek, forehead, neck and finally his mouth. When he kissed me back, I wasn't even sure if he knew it was me. He kept his eyes closed and simply guided me on top of him. I rubbed my large, swollen clit on his shaft before guiding him inside me.

His hands went from my legs, to my hips, and up to my hard, erect pierced nipples before he opened his eyes.

"Abby?" Kevin suddenly asked.

"Uh-huh," I groaned, gyrating my hips a little before rocking them back and forth. He filled me completely, and my vaginal walls tightened around his shaft.

"Holy shit," Kevin muttered.

"You like my tight pussy, Kevin?" I asked playfully.

I had a good OBGYN, and the C-section scar from my son was barely noticeable. My daughter wasn't nearly as big and while a bit of a challenge, she came out naturally. Thanks to the Kegel exercises, I knew my pussy would still be a tight fit for anyone bigger than Ron. Kevin was much bigger.

"Where's Ron?" he asked. "Where's Renee?"

"Renee's asleep down the hall." I answered, moving up enough to give him a quick kiss on his ear. "My husband is fucking the hostess in the next room," I whispered.

He must have thought I was revenge fucking him; that I was getting even with Ron by fucking anyone I could. But, I really just wanted Kevin's dick right then and there.

He was Ron's boss, sure. Maybe it would help Ron keep his job, and maybe it wouldn't. Ron hadn't even fucked his wife, Renee, as far as anyone knew. This was all about Ron fucking Linda when Kevin thought he had Linda all to himself on business trips. He thought that when she was home, working at the office, she only fucked her husband, and rarely at that. Stumbling upon some after-hours office security camera footage, Kevin took the surprise pretty hard, threatening Ron and Linda's job security. There wasn't anything we could do to erase Kevin's memory of what happened, so Linda thought we should give Kevin something else to remember.

Jean's son, Michael, secretly used his phone to record some of the events of the evening, just in case Kevin needed a reminder.

Maybe I had been a little jealous to find out Ron had been fucking Linda, but after spending some time with her, I could see how it happened. She was hot. And Ron couldn't help himself. Even I wanted to fuck her.

After our pre-OnlyFan era videos became popular in amateur porn circles, Ron and I actually started making a little money at it. Wife, mother, and amateur porn star?

Could I be sexy? Yes.

Was I sexual? Definitely.

But a slut that fucked guys - and girls - that I knew and some that I didn't?

After the office party last night, apparently so.

I doubted I was anywhere near the slut Linda was, but I was just getting started. Plus, this was an alternative lifestyle that I had to keep from my kids and parents. Linda had it much easier not having to worry about either.

For the moment, though, I wanted to ride my husband's boss's cock for all it was worth, and not worry about anything else.

If anyone were to join us, I hoped it would be Linda's husband, Brian. It wasn't that Brian was anything special, but maybe because of just a little bit of jealousy I might have had leftover.

Instead, it was Michael that appeared out of the corner of my eye while I impaled myself on Kevin's thick tool. He wasn't naked, though. He was completely dressed, and stood silently while capturing the moment on his phone.

I covered Kevin's face with kisses as I reached between my legs and pulled his shaft from my pussy.

"Relax, baby," I said in my sluttiest voice. "Just tilt your head back and let me do all the work."

He did as I asked, never seeing Michael off to the corner, moving closer to us.

I turned over with my back to Kevin and guided his impressive cock between my butt cheeks. I could see Michael smiling behind his phone.

Kevin was a tighter fit earlier in the evening, and he was still a tight fit, but he wasn't in a hurry. Just as before, he twisted his thick shaft as he helped push his head past my sphincter, and then waited for me to adjust to him. While a solid nine inches long and wider than my wrist, his dick wasn't solid muscle, which was a good thing. It was smooth, handsome, and hard, but it still had some sponginess to it, almost like a layer of fat. Depending on the position, it seemed like a very accommodating example of manhood.

I imagined that's why Linda liked getting fucked by him on those business trips, and maybe why Renee settled on him for a husband.

After some intense clit rubbing, I was able to take half his length inside me. It didn't hurt, and thankfully for some reason, he didn't try to go any farther. It was enough for me to work with. The fart noises, while short, were loud enough to wake everyone up and down the hall, but I didn't hear anyone stir.

I looked into the camera of Michael's phone as I raised and lowered myself on Kevin's manhood. I'd find out later that Michael captured every detail. Linda would agree that Kevin's cock looks even bigger on camera, especially working its way in and out of my toned little body.

I had been on the anal sex diet all week, and so far, I remained pretty clean down there. During my earlier shower with Linda, I put a finger up my butt and it came back clean other than a little semen, but a finger can only reach so far.

I knew I was about all orgasmed out for the night - or morning - so this was all for Kevin. I wanted him to feel like he owned me in every possible way.

I think it worked.

I raised myself up off of his shaft and turned to quickly take him in my mouth. He protested at first, and then went quiet as I licked and sucked.

"I don't do this for Ron," I said between slurps. "I'm just doing it for you."

I straddled him again, facing him, and guided his prick back into my adequately stretched butt hole.

"You actually like it up the ass, Abby?" Kevin asked, gasping. I think he had held out for as long as he could.

"I like YOU up my ass," I said. His cock spasmed inside me two minutes later.

I slid up and off Kevin's still-hard dick and felt the cold air enter my gaping butt hole. I tightened it, then opened it again, as if winking at Michael's phone. Come dripped from my butt onto Kevin's shaft.

I leaned forward and kissed Kevin's face, his nose, and eventually his mouth. Our tongues found each other and only a few minutes later, I felt his manhood rise up to slap my pussy.

Okay, I was turned on again. Linda was wrong when she said that Kevin was a good kisser. He was a great kisser.

The room was a little brighter than it had been when I came in. I knew everyone else in the house would probably be awake soon, but my pussy ached and my clit was throbbing.

"Fuck me one more time," I begged. "I need to come."

I think Kevin was more concerned than I was that Renee might walk in on us, and started to push me away. I slid under his arms and my mouth found his cock. I licked and sucked on Kevin's head, admiring it and making it grow until it swelled bigger than I think either of us thought possible.

He angrily flipped me onto my back and stepped off the mattress, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I put my pretty feet on his chest as he slid the head of his cock between my pussy lips. My smile was replaced with a gasp as he sank into me. Kevin held onto my left leg while rubbing my swollen clit with his right thumb. He pressed hard, while slowly fucking me. He knew I was close, and seemed to be waiting for me to beg him to fuck me faster.

"Oh shit," I said under my breath. "Ron never fucks me this good."

I wasn't lying.

"Give it to me," I begged. "Fuck me hard, baby."

I was already coming by the time Kevin started picking up the pace. He took his thumb off my clit and used both hands to spread and push back my legs. The bed had been quiet until this point, but now it was announcing that someone was getting fucked hard and fast in that bedroom.

I looked past Kevin's large body pounding into me to see if Michael was still in the room.

He wasn't.

Kevin reached down, put his arms behind my back and lifted me off the bed. I tried to lock my legs behind him, but they weren't long enough. Kevin held me by my butt cheeks and raised and lowered me on his cock as he walked both of us into the slightly-quieter bathroom across the hall.

I looked in the vanity mirror as Kevin bounced me on his cock. He looked huge in comparison to my small frame. I wished Michael had stuck around to take a picture of us, as the memory of that image - among a few others - is something I masturbate to even to this day.

Kevin finally pumped my fertile pussy full of come. It squished around his cock and dripped onto the floor as he pumped into me for a another minute.

When he finally stopped, he let me down gently, and I said, "I'll clean it up, don't worry." Then I got down on my knees and licked the come-covered tiles. If he enjoyed the sight of me doing that, I didn't know. He quickly walked back to the room where he had been passed out earlier, and started getting dressed. So much for trying to be nasty.

I wiped up the rest of the come on the floor and quickly padded around the house, naked, looking for my clothes.

Jean, her son Michael, and her favorite black college stud Terry were sitting at the breakfast bar, fully dressed, drinking coffee and talking about the weather. It was surreal.

"Missing something?" Jean asked, jokingly.

"My clothes?" I said.

"I put them downstairs next to the shower," Jean said, before taking another sip. The two college boys barely looked at me, as if seeing me walking around the house naked was completely natural.

"Thanks," I said, and headed downstairs.

When I looked in the downstairs bathroom vanity mirror, I discovered I had a few new bruises on my legs where Kevin had been holding me a little too tightly. I had dried come on my face and neck... and in my hair.

I definitely couldn't start the day looking like that.

The shower was warm at first, but quickly started turning colder, which meant someone else was probably taking a shower elsewhere in the house. I washed my hair as quickly as I could, and then the rest of my body. By the time I finished, the water was ice cold.

Jean had left plenty of towels and a hair dryer, so making myself look presentable as opposed to freshly fucked was easy. I went back upstairs after getting dressed, put my hair in a ponytail, and asked Jean for some makeup to apply the finishing touches... and cover up a few bruises.

Michael and Terry were gone, as were the other college boys, Danny, Eric, Dru, and Greg.

"Where'd everyone go?" I asked, a little disappointed that the party was officially over.

"I think Michael went to find Linda, and the others had other places to be," Jean said. "For what it's worth, they thought the party was a resounding success. Mission accomplished."

Ron appeared from the hall a few moments later, dressed, but obviously hungover.

"Good morning," Ron said to nobody in particular.

Jean handed him a cup of coffee, "Good morning, stud."

It took a minute for Ron to look me in the eyes. When he did, I finally broke the silence and said, "Have fun?"

Ron nodded.

"Good," I said, taking a cup of coffee from Jean.

"Did you?" Ron asked.

"Oh, yeah. It was okay," I said. "I think the kids are going to be spending more time with their grandparents. And their grandparents are probably going to think we're trying to have another kid," I laughed.

"Are we?" Ron asked.

"We'll have to wait and see after last night," I said as I smiled and walked over to Ron. "But, if I'm not pregnant now, I'm going on the pill again. I think I have a ways to go before coming close to the number of times you've cheated on me with Linda on those business trips. So, you can either know about it, or be oblivious to it. But, I intend to get fucked a lot... by you and anyone else I want to have sex with."

"For how long?" Ron asked, looking sad but also secretly turned on.

"For as long as I want, Ron," I said, finishing my coffee. "Don't worry. If anyone takes pictures or videos me, you'll be one of the first to see them."