Abby the Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That immediately triggered my exhibitionist desires so I decided to give him a show he'd never forget. I dropped to my knees and began to give Ken a really slutty, sloppy blow job while glancing over at this roommate from time to time. Ken didn't seem to mind that we weren't hiding under the covers of his bed and I'm sure he didn't want to interrupt the blow job I was giving him either, so he let me continue sucking his cock while risking waking up his roommate.

Before Ken fucked me, he laid me back on his bed so he could eat my pussy. I eagerly laid down and spread my legs in the direction of his roommate giving him a full view of my steaming hot pussy before Ken got down on his knees to lick me to an orgasm. Muffled moans filled the room when I came and if Mitch wasn't awake by then, he sure was now. I rearranged myself so Ken could climb onto the bed. He got between my legs and started to pound my pussy. He was fucking me so hard, our skin was slapping together while the springs of his bed were squeaking in rhythm to his thrusts. He then put my legs over his shoulder so he could drive deeper into my hot pussy.

Ken was giving it to me good and hard when I turned my head towards his roommate. This time, there was no doubt Mitch was awake and our eyes locked onto each other as I fucked Ken. I got so turned on, knowing we were being watched that I came again. I noticed that his roommate's hand was moving underneath the covers. He was jerking off watching us but I never said a word. Mitch, at least closed his eyes again to pretend he was sleeping but I knew he kept them partially open. When Ken came, he moaned even louder than I did as he filled my pussy with his sperm. I took my time getting dressed afterward so Mitch could get one last look at my naked body.

Unfortunately, the semester ended before we could give Mitch a repeat performance. Over the summer, I would wear a thong to the beach to show off my ass. My friends thought I was brave and daring, but in reality, I was just a horny young woman looking for attention. Between wearing a thong and showing off my 36c breasts in a tiny top, I was getting a lot of attention from guys and was never alone on the weekends. I didn't sleep with all my dates, after all, I'm not a slut, but I was very sexually active.

Between working part-time all summer and during school, getting financial help from my parents and student loans, I was able to move into an on-campus apartment in my Junior year that I shared with another girl, Trish. It turned out Trish had a bit of a wild side like me and we had a lot of fun that year. One Sunday night early in the semester, Trish and I stayed home and had a little party of our own, drinking beers and smoking joints. We talked like old friends and the subject naturally turned to sex. Trish admitted to being an exhibitionist and loved to see the reaction of men when she flashed her tits, ass or pussy for them. Trish was petite and gorgeous with dark hair, blue eyes, small breasts and a tiny butt, almost the opposite of me, but she had confidence in her ability of her small frame to attract men.

I felt relieved knowing I wasn't the only woman out there that did the same thing and we had a good laugh exchanging stories of how we teased guys. I had never told anyone about being seen by my boyfriend's friends at the lover's lane or Mitch watching me fuck Ken last year until that night with Trish. She told me about skinny dipping with a group of guys her senior year and teasing pizza delivery guys by answering the door naked. She never got caught fucking but it intrigued her.

When she told me, "Smoking those joints has given me the munchies, do you want to order a pizza?"

I knew exactly what she had in mind and replied, "Yeah, I'm starving."

"Do you want to have some fun with the delivery guy, Abby?"

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Trish ordered the pizza which would be delivered in about an hour. We had another beer and a joint then decided it was time to get ready for our delivery. Trish had done this before so she told me to follow her lead. We watched each other as we stripped off our clothes; it was odd to be naked in front of another woman outside of a locker room but it was fun too. She told me I had a great pair of tits and a nice ass too. I complimented her on her firm legs, abs and pretty little tits and ass too. Even though I've flashed numerous guys before, I was still nervous because this guy would be much closer and it would be much more obvious that we were inviting him to look at us. My heart started to race when I heard a knock on the door.

When Trish asked who it was, he replied, "Pizza for Trish."

My new best friend then instructed me to, "go slow, don't rush so he gets a good long look at us."

I stood off to the side while Trish slowly opened the door and I'll never forget the look on the delivery guy's face that went from pure shock to a big, wide grin. I blushed slightly as she invited him into the apartment and instructed him to put the pizza on a table at the far end of the room. I could see his gaze checking out Trish's naked body, then giving mine the once over then back and forth between the two of us. My nervousness turned to excitement as I felt my nipples getting harder the more he stated at me. He was tall and cute too, which made it that much more fun. He looked like he might have been a student at our college too.

The delivery guy and I made small talk about the weather and school while Trish took her time fumbling around looking for money to pay him. His eyes kept moving back and forth between Trish and I, he didn't know where to look being between two naked coeds. I played along with her lead by looking for my purse too. I also wanted to give him a look at my ass while I was walking around the apartment. He was enjoying the entire show.

Trish then told me, "I don't have any money. Can you get the pizza this time and I'll get the next one."

"I'd love to but I don't have any money either. I thought you were paying for it."

The delivery guy quickly figured out he was being played and told us, "Okay ladies, I know when I've been had but paying for a pizza was worth seeing you two naked, but next time, you better pay in advance."

He took one more long look and left. When he was gone, Trish and I began laughing hysterically. He was only there for a few minutes but we got a great memory and he got a cheap thrill that he won't forget either. We sat around naked, drinking beer and eating pizza reliving the thrill of letting our delivery guy see us naked.

I had to admit that the whole incident turned me on and told my friend, "Between the weed and flashing the delivery guy, I'm damn horny. Maybe we should have invited him to stay."

She laughed and agreed with me then told me, "I think I'll be using my vibrator before I go to bed."

"You have a vibrator? I've never used one of those before."

Trish asked me if I was joking and I assured her I wasn't. She then went to her room and came back with her vibrator and turned it on. I was curious as to what she was going to do with it.

She then said, "This is what I use when there isn't an available dick around."

Trish then started rubbing it between my tits. It kind of tickled so I giggled a little then she ran it over my nipples. It felt like a current of electricity shot through me from my tits straight to my pussy. She knew she was onto something and ran it a round my tits and nipples then down my stomach. I was frozen in place as she ran the vibrator down my legs then up my thighs. My pussy was on fire by the time she started teasing my outer lips. I spread my legs wider in a silent gesture to encourage her to continue.

My roommate began to fondle my breasts and told me, "You've got nice tits Abby," then leaned in to alternately suck my hard nipples.

Straying into my first girl on girl experience wasn't planned but there was no stopping that train now because we were both so turned on. As Trish continued to play with my breasts, she inserted the vibrator into my pussy and started fucking me with it. My goodness did it feel great. I've had plenty of cocks penetrate my pussy but the vibration sent chills through my body as I moaned and squirmed to Trish's advances. She was looking at me as my orgasm approached and I returned her stare with pure lust in my eyes. That's when she leaned forward and we began to kiss with our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

It was the most incredible orgasm I had ever experienced up to that point in my life. I think it was the combination of feeling my first insertion of a vibrator, getting hot from teasing the pizza guy, the booze and drugs, not to mention the naughtiness of having sex with another woman. My parents would never, ever approve of my actions that night.

As my orgasm began to subside, I thought Trish was done pleasing me but little did I know she was just getting started. She licked and sucked her way down my naked body and spent a lot of time kissing and licking my thighs. I knew what was about to happen and I was so turned on, I never considered stopping her. Even though Trish was smaller than me, she pulled me further towards the edge of the sofa so my pussy was more accessible to her and she pushed my legs back towards my head, leaving me completely exposed to her. She inserted the vibrator back into my pussy and watched closely as it disappeared into me. She played with my clit with her fingers as she pushed the vibrator in and out of me. I then watched as she leaned forward and replaced her fingers with her tongue and began to flick it over my clit while she continued to fuck me with the vibrator.

Trish made me squirm like no man ever did before. I was squirming on the sofa and holding her mouth against my clit as her tongue worked its magic. As my second orgasm approached, she began to fuck me harder with the toy and sucked on my clit while flicking her tongue. That pushed me over the edge and my second orgasm was even more intense than the first. When I was done cumming, she pulled the vibrator from my pussy and began to lap up the juices that were flowing freely from between my legs.

I was breathing so hard, I thought I was going to pass out. When I started to come back to reality, I looked down at Trish with a big smile, my face flush. She lifted her head from between my legs and smiled with her lips glistening from my fresh pussy juices.

"That was incredible Trish."

"Thanks Abby. I could tell you enjoyed it."

Seeing Trish gave me two of the most incredible orgasms I ever had, I knew I had to at least try to repay the favor. She got up from the floor in front of me to sit beside me on the sofa and I leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the lips as a show of appreciation for the pleasure she had given me. When our lips met, she stuck her tongue into my mouth and I tasted my own juices from our sweet kiss. I turned on the vibrator and began to tease her body in the same manner she teased mine. I loved sucking on her little 32a titties; I was able to get almost her entire breast into my mouth because they were so small.

It gave me my own type of pleasure to see her squirm when I inserted the vibrator into her pussy; I wanted to please her like she did for me. I kissed my way down her body and let my long hair tickle her bare skin along the way. When I got down to her pussy, I stared at it for a moment to take in the sight of seeing one so up close. There was no hesitation on my part because I wanted to give her an orgasm to two. It was the least I could do for her.

I flicked my tongue over her clit and took in the sweet smell of a dripping wet pussy. I continued to insert the vibrator into her as my tongue played with her clit. When she was close to her orgasm, I began to suck on her clit like she did to mine, figuring that is how she liked her pussy to be eaten. She clutched onto my head and lifted herself up as she began to cum. It felt wonderful to give another woman an orgasm, knowing she found pleasure in my efforts.

When she was finished, I dutifully licked up her juices and started on round two, fucking her with the vibrator and eating her again until she came a second time.

We continued the two person party with more alcohol, joints and using the vibrator in Trish's bedroom where I woke up the next morning groggy and a little hungover. She was still sleeping when I got out of bed and dragged myself into the bathroom to take a long, hot shower. I felt better after a quick breakfast and a cup of coffee before I went off to class. I didn't see Trish until later that afternoon. It was awkward at first, I think we were both surprised by our bisexual party the night before but after we talked it over we both agreed we had a great time. Over the course of the rest of the school year, Trish and I would share a bed several more times when we were both feeling a little frisky and our boyfriends weren't around. We still preferred men but it was a nice change of pace to be with another woman from time to time.

We would continue to tease delivery people too. Sometimes it would be pizza, other times it was Chinese food. We got the first pizza delivery guy a couple of times but we didn't play the game of not having any money. He also made us pay him before he gave us the pizza too. Trish and I fully understood to the point where we would even joke about it with him. It got to the point that when we called for food to be delivered, we never had to wait very long for it to arrive.

During the spring semester, Trish and I began dating a couple of guys who were friends with each other. I was dating Joe and Trish was dating Greg. We spent a lot of time together as couples, seeing we were all friends and didn't have a lot of money to do much socially. We'd spend a lot of time hanging out, watching movies, drinking, smoking joints, etc. but would go into our respective rooms when we had sex. Trish and I often talked about what we did in bed, what the guys liked and how big their dicks were and I'm sure they compared notes too. Trish and I always dressed casually around the apartment and the guys got to see us without bras under our shirts or saw our panties at times. I'd see Greg in his underwear in the morning when he spent the night and Trish equally saw Joe in his boxer briefs.

One night we were sitting around the apartment drinking and passing joints around; we were pretty bored. It was a cold, rainy night and Trish and I were dressed in our sweatpants and hoodies, nothing sexy at all. The guys suggested we play cards and we knew where the guys' thoughts were going to take them so it wasn't a surprise at all when they suggested strip poker. By now, you know Trish and I are adventurous young ladies but we teased them a little and made them "convince" us to play. It seemed harmless and we figured that we'd all end up naked and going back to our separate rooms to have sex afterwards.

The guys made another suggestion, that we play guys against girls. It didn't matter to Trish or me, it's not like we minded showing off our bodies so we agreed to the new rule. It was really fun playing strip poker with Joe and Greg. It was titillating and fun to tease each other throughout the hands and gradually seeing each other undress. There may have even been times when Trish and I lost a hand on purpose just so we could remove another article of clothing.

When we were down to our bra and panties we could see the guys practically drooling over our exposed bodies. They were also down to their briefs and t-shirts and had noticeable erections growing. Their eyes were fixated on us when we lost the next hand and had to remove our bras. Our tits were such a contrast, mine, a full 36c with big, dark nipples and Trish with her 32a breasts and smaller nipples. Greg couldn't keep his eyes off my chest and Joe seemed intrigued by Trish's. Trish and I won the next hand so the guys were down to the underwear and sporting full blown erections. There was a sexual tension in the room as we were checking each other out. Things got hotter when we lost the next hand and stood before the guys to strip off our panties. We were getting turned on from the stares and anticipation we all felt.

When Trish and I were fully naked, we let the guys get long looks at our naked bodies and even did a little runway walk around the room for them so they could get a good look at us from all angles. My pussy was on fire and I couldn't wait to get Joe into my bedroom so he could fuck me good and hard.

Trish played coy when she said, "Okay, you guys won, I guess now we can get dressed now."

We knew it wasn't going to end there and Greg was the first to suggest, "We can still keep playing."

I played like I was naïve and asked, "But we don't have any clothes to lose. What can we bet?"

Joe looked over at Greg and said, "I don't know about you buddy, but I could use a blow job right about now."

"Yeah, Joe, a blow job sounds nice. If you girls lose the next hand you can suck our dicks."

Trish and I looked at each other knowing full well we were going to consent to their terms but pretended to whisper to each other like we were thinking it over before we agreed. Trish and I consulted on our cards but weren't dealt good hands so it wasn't surprising that when we all laid down our cards, that we lost again. The guys let out a couple of hoots and gave each other high fives.

We just assumed that we'd retreat to our respective bedrooms to pay off our lost bet but the guys pushed their chairs away from the table, stripped off their underwear, leaned back, spread their legs and looked at us. Trish and I were caught off guard but looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and got down on our knees and began to suck our boyfriends dicks right there at the small dining table.

While we were all sexually experienced, it was still an exciting feeling to suck Joe's dick in front of my roommate and her boyfriend. I got that feeling again of being in the backseat of Ronny's car while his friends watched us fuck. I wanted to show Greg what a good cocksucker I was and I began to feel a little competitive too. I wanted to give Joe a better blow job than Trish was giving Greg. I showed off my deep throating skills and noticed Trish couldn't take all of Greg's in her throat which made me feel good. Joe was the first to cum and I swallowed every last drop. Greg came in Trish's mouth a short time later. Now that we paid off our lost bet debt, Trish and I were both hot and needed to have the fire in our pussies extinguished.

Trish asked the guys, "Well, are you guys going to return the favor?"

They started giving us a hard time saying, "That was no favor, you and Abby paid off a lost bet."

We knew they were just teasing us a bit and went back and forth for a while but Trish got tired of negotiating and grabbed me by the hand and said, "Let's go, we don't need any man to satisfy us," and she led me off to her bedroom leaving the guys looking at each other wondering what we were doing.

When we got to her bedroom, she planted a big kiss on my lips and we began to makeout and fondle each other. I slipped my finger into her pussy and it was dripping wet and hot; she found mine just as wet and on fire. We got on the bed in a sixty-nine and began to eat each other's pussies.

It took the guys a few moments to follow us into the bedroom and when they did, I heard Joe shout, "Holy shit, Greg, look at them."

I got even hotter knowing Joe and Greg were watching us in our pussy eating frenzy. I loved being on display and putting on a lesbian performance for our boyfriends. Actually, it wasn't for them, we were putting out the fire in our pussies, their being a voyeur to our performance was just an added benefit.

After Trish and I both came, she lifted her head from between my legs and told the guys, "Now that's how you satisfy a woman."