Abby the Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were speechless and sporting erections. Greg and Joe joined us on the bed and we started making out. It wasn't long before Trish and I found ourselves side by side on the bed with our boyfriends positioning themselves between our legs so they could fuck us. I thought being seen while having sex was exciting but fucking in the same room as another couple was pretty darn hot too. It was incredible to look over at my friend while her pussy was getting pounded while mine was being filled too. Sex was supposed to be a private act of love between two people but here we were getting fucked on the same bed.

Joe and Greg had already cum earlier so their staying power was much longer than usual. Joe and I fucked in a variety of positions including with me on top riding him. I found myself next to Trish again but this time we were both on all fours getting fucked doggie style. I found it strange when I felt Joe withdraw from my pussy. I waited a moment before turning to see what was going on and when I did, I saw Greg about to penetrate me and Joe fucking Trish. Before I could object, he stuck his dick in my pussy and started fucking me hard. I was so drunk, high and horny, I let him continue. Trish wasn't objecting either so I figured I go with the flow. Greg had his hand buried deep into my ass cheeks squeezing them as he was fucking me.

He then reached around and started playing with my tits, whispering in my ear, "I've wanted to get my hands on these beauties since I first saw you."

He kept playing with my tits until he filled my pussy with his cum. After Joe came in Trish, he and I staggered back to my room and fell asleep. I woke up late the next morning with a killer headache only to find that Joe had already left. I found my body and hair still sticky from the sweat and cum from the orgy we had the night before but a nice, long hot shower made me feel a little better along with a light breakfast and several cups of coffee. It was my usual treatment for a hangover. Trish felt the same way when she came wandering out of her bedroom. Apparently, Greg was gone too. I was kind of relieved the guys were gone because I felt like and probably looked like shit too.

Trish and I had a chance to talk about the events of the previous night. We both acknowledged we were both pretty high but we both had a good time. Neither one of us planned on fucking the other's boyfriend, things just spun out of control so there were no hard feelings.

It was getting towards the end of the semester and our lives were consumed by studying for finals and getting ready to move out of the apartment for the summer. Trish and I were able to have a few nights of satisfying each other sexually but we never got together as a foursome again even though the guys tried to convince us to repeat what happened that night. Trish moved out of the apartment several days before me seeing she was already done with finals, leaving me alone.

I had confided in Joe that I really enjoyed being watched while fucking and it somehow made sex that much more exciting for me. I had never told anyone my deepest secret before and I spilled my guts in a moment of drunken weakness.

It was the night before I was going to drive back home for the summer and Joe and I were going to get together for one more night to say our goodbyes and have sex. He was going to pick up dinner along with some beer and come by the apartment. I decided to put on some sexy lingerie and greet him at the door. I slipped on a sheer black gown with a deep V-neckline and high slits up both legs with a matching sheer thong. I also put on sheer black stockings and topped it off by wearing 5" black heels. It showed plenty of cleavage, not that it mattered much but the lace on the top partially covered my nipples. I knew he'd like it.

When Joe rang my doorbell, I buzzed him in and waited by the door in a sexy pose. I smiled broadly when I heard the doorknob begin to turn knowing he'd enjoy my greeting. When the door opened, he had a look of shock and awe on his face. I was equally surprised to see that he had brought his friend Walt with him. Walt's eyes widened as he stared at my mostly naked body then smiled broadly. I screamed in shock and ran into the bedroom, totally embarrassed.

Joe quickly followed me and I asked him, "What the hell is Walt doing here? I thought we were, you know, going to be alone tonight."

"I'm sorry babe, I, uh, kind of thought you wanted me to bring someone to, you know, watch us in bed. I mean you told me it turned you on so, I thought you were giving me a hint."

"You should have talked to me first, Joe. I wasn't hinting at anything. I was just telling you my fantasy."

"I'm really sorry, Abby, but come on, it'll be fun. What do you say?"

I have to admit the idea of fucking in front of his friend did turn me on. After I got over the initial shock of seeing him at my door unexpectedly, I warmed up to the idea.

After some back and forth conversation, I told Joe, "I guess it would be okay if he watched but I'm not fucking him."

"Oh, of course not, babe, I told him he was here just to watch us."

Joe led me by the hand as we went back into the living room and I could see Walt taking a mental picture of me dressed in my sexy lingerie with most of my body on display. I have to admit, I enjoyed his stares and look of desire in his eyes. I tried to act casual about my attire but took every opportunity to display myself and let them check me out from every angle. I knew my big breasts were bouncing when I walked so I made sure to try to make them shake even more. I did the same thing with my ass, knowing my heels gave them even more wiggle than normal.

I moved around the kitchenette getting us plates, knives and forks for the pasta Joe had brought with him. I sat between Joe and Walt at our small dinette table, my full breasts on display for them as well as my long legs. I could feel Walt's eyes locked onto my chest as we ate, also noticing his eyes darting down toward my bare legs. I'm sure he couldn't believe his luck. We polished off a bottle of wine at dinner then moved into the living room to drink more and pass a joint around. Joe knew I was getting hotter the more we drank and smoked.

Once he was confident I was ready to take things up a notch, he asked me, "Why don't you take off that gown? It's not hiding that much anyway."

I didn't want to appear too anxious so I made him plead with me a little more before he "convinced" me to take it off. I stood up between my two admirers and ever so slowly pulled the sheer gown over my head, revealing my bare breasts to them. My nipples were already hard as the guys openly stared at me. My cunt lips also became clearly into view through my sheer thong. My pussy was already warm and wet.

Joe then asked Walt, "Abby has great tits, doesn't she, Walt?"

"Your tits are marvelous, Abby. All the guys think so too."

I shook my breasts a bit for them before climbing onto Joe's lap and pushing them into his face so he could fondle and suck on them. Walt stared at us; we had his undivided attention while his friend began his seduction of me. I was moving my hips against his growing erection as we both began to moan.

Joe knew I was hot and he asked, "Can Walk just touch your breasts? I'm sure he would really appreciate it."

I looked at Joe sending him a mental message that I wasn't going to fuck his friend but he looked at me with his big, brown puppy dog eyes that he knew I found hard to resist. I got up off Joe's lap and stood between Walt's legs as he moved forward in his chair. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I felt his hands grasp my breasts and begin to play with my nipples. My knees almost buckled in pleasure and I let out a muffled moan.

Walt looked up at me and said, "You tits are extraordinary. Damn, I dreamed about seeing them and touching them. I never thought I get a chance to touch them."

I got so hot hearing how he's admired my tits from afar. I don't know what made me do it but I reached out and pulled his head towards my chest. He instinctively began to alternately suck on my tits while my boyfriend watched. I felt empowered being the object of his admiration while my boyfriend looked on. Walt had his mouth on one nipple while his hand played with my other breast, his free hand was now grabbing my ass. Things were quickly heating up and I was adamant in my mind about not fucking both of the guys so I broke free from Walt's grasp and went back over to Joe.

While his friend was playing with my body, Joe had stripped naked, and was sporting a hard on. He made me face his friend while he stripped off my thong, exposing my bald pussy to Walt. Joe sat me on his lap facing Walt and spread my legs so his friend could watch him play with my tits and pussy while nibbling on my neck. My neck is extremely sensitive and his kisses sent shivers throughout my body. My pussy was hot and getting hotter from being on display for Walt;s voyeurism. Joe's fingers were working on my clit and he brought me to an orgasm with his manipulations, helped by the fact that he was playing with my body as another person watched.

He then told me, "How about sucking my dick for a little while before I fuck you."

Without saying a word, I got down on my knees in front of Joe and began to lick his balls while stroking his dick. I saw Walt rearranging his dick in his pants as I began to blow my boyfriend in front of him. Words cannot describe how turned on I was to have a witness to my cocksucking again. I wanted Walt to see what a great cocksucker I was. Joe played with my tits while I sucked his dick. Walt got a perfect view of my ass and pussy from behind while I was on my knees. Joe had to stop me from sucking his dick so he wouldn't cum too soon and led me to the bedroom, with Walt not far behind. Joe joined me on the bed as I laid down and spread my legs for him.

Joe bent my legs back towards my head in full view of Walt and said, "Take a good look at that hot pussy of Abby's. She really likes to fuck, don't you Abby?"

"I love to fuck to Joe, give me that hard cock of yours. Show Walt how good you are at fucking my hot pussy."

Beads of sweat began to build on Walt's forehead as Joe's dick entered me and Joe asked, "You don't mind if Walt jerks off do you dear."

Joe was fucking me hard by then and I was so hot, I replied, "No, I don't mind at all."

Walt heard my reply and began to remove his clothes which surprised me. I thought he'd just take out his dick and masturbate but at that point, I didn't care. I noticed his dick was about an inch bigger than Joe's though. I couldn't help but to keep looking over at Walt while Joe was fucking me. His intense stare of watching his friend's dick pummeling my pussy while slowly stroking his dick, drove me to greater heights of excitement. To have someone right there in the room with us, seeing me completely naked and watching us in our most intimate moment, drove me to another orgasm.

My boyfriend then told me to bend over on the edge of the bed, with my pussy and ass on full display for Walt before he stood behind me and fucked me doggie style. My tits were flopping back and forth as he fucked me hard. I was pushing back against his dick trying to get his dick deeper inside me. I didn't notice Joe's head movements, silently instructing his friend to approach the bed.

When Joe withdrew from my pussy, I curiously turned to see what was going on, only to see and feel Walt drive his cock into me. I couldn't believe I fell for this again. I was about to object but Walt's dick was bigger than Joe's and felt so good, rather than tell him not to fuck me, I began to moan louder. In hindsight, I should have known better than to expect Walt just to watch. I had never fucked anyone that big before and his larger dick felt too good to stop him. Now that the initial penetration was done, I could concentrate on fucking him back. He played with my ass and tits while Joe presented himself to my mouth so I could blow him. I was getting spit roasted in one of the most pleasurable experiences of my young life.

Taking two dicks at once was more pleasurable that I ever could have imagined. Most girls think about it, fewer would actually do it and even fewer have done it. I was enjoying the feeling of getting fucked by the biggest dick I've had up to that point in my life and savoring the taste of having a hard dick in my mouth at the same time. Joe was the first to cum and pulled his dick out of my mouth to splash my face with several wads before stuffing it back in so I could suck him dry. Shortly thereafter, Walt pushed forward and came deep inside my pussy.

After Walt pulled out, he slapped my ass and said, "Damn Abby, you're one hot piece of ass. You sure know how to fuck. You're one lucky guy Joe."

"I told you she was hot."

"Kinky too."

That was the first time someone said I was kinky, at least, the first time I heard it. I guess I was. I was a kinky young woman and proud of it. I liked sex and wasn't afraid to experiment. It's not like I could deny it either. I was laying there with a pussy full of cum from one guy with the cum of another all over my face and I was still horny. Joe went and got more drinks for us and rolled another joint while I cleaned myself up.

When I returned, the guys were still naked and I don't think anyone thought the night was over. We all sat on the bed drinking and passing a joint around. I was sitting cross legged on the bed putting myself on full display and enjoying the attention from two horny guys. I had to twist and turn to get my drink off the nightstand or to put it back which allowed me to show off my ass when I wanted to. I think just sitting there naked with Joe and Walt signaled I was open for more sex. My pussy was still itching for more dick.

Joe lit the fuse when he started talking to Walt about my body and how perfect it was. Walt was quick to agree saying he especially liked my tits and how he always dreamed about seeing them. Getting to fuck me was a dream come true for Walt.

Joe gave my breasts a squeeze and said, "They are nice aren't they?"

Walt started feeling them too with no objection from me. I giggled a bit and even shook my tits to tease them.

Seeing I was being playful, Joe turned things up a notch he said, "Abby's tits may feel great but they taste even better."

He started sucking on one breast prompting Walt to make a move to suck on the other. When I remained silent, he took it as a signal to mimic his friend and he began to suck on the other breast. I have sensitive nipples and having both tits sucked on at the same time was simply incredible. My pussy was warm and getting warmer by the second. I leaned back against the headboard as they continued sucking on my nipples. I closed my eyes to take in the heavenly pleasure I was feeling when I felt their hands running up and down my thighs. When I opened my eyes I saw the men's dicks were getting harder which made me wonder what was in store for me.

By now, the guys were sporting full erections and, once again, Joe took the lead by saying, "You know Walt, Abby not only has a great body but she knows how to use it too. She's a great cocksucker."

"I wouldn't know, buddy; I only watched her suck your dick. I mean, it looked like she was giving you a great blow job but I wouldn't know for sure."

"Well Abby, I think you should show Walt how good you are at sucking dick."

I really wanted Walt's big cock in my mouth but I wanted to have a little fun with them first, I didn't want to be too easy, besides, teasing a guy is half the fun. I pretended to be thinking it over, making Joe plead with me to blow his friend before finally giving in.

Walt sat back on the bed while I crawled between his legs. I flipped my hair back behind my ear and lowered my head so I could lick his balls to start, then worked my way up the shaft with my tongue and mouth before giving the head butterfly flicks. I wasn't sure I could get his entire cock into my mouth but I was going to give it the old college try. I wrapped my lips around the head and let him slide his dick into my throat. I used my hand as a stopper to prevent him from going too far before I was ready. My head began to bob, using my lips against his shaft while my tongue swabbed it. Each time I lowered my head, I tried to take more of his big dick into my throat. I gagged a few times but never gave up trying.

After several minutes of sucking, I was finally able to deep throat Walt's dick which made him proclaim, "Damn Abby, no girl has ever swallowed my entire dick before. Shit baby, you're the best."

I was so proud of myself after hearing that, I really wanted to give him a memorable blow job. I was also getting horny from knowing my boyfriend was watching me blow his friend. My desire to perform was being fulfilled again. I could feel Joe playing with my pussy and then felt him penetrate me. They were both using me to satisfy their horniness or I guess you could say, I was using their dicks to satisfy my needs. We continued in this position for several minutes then the guys started talking about double penetration.

Walt said to Joe, "Hey man, let's DP her. Come on, it will be fun."

Joe knew I was never fond of anal sex and asked, "What do you say Abby? Do you want to give it a shot?"

I lifted my head off Walt's dick to reply, "Sure, let's give it a try but if it hurts too much you have to promise to stop."

"I promise babe, you can trust me."

I told him there was some K-Y jelly in the nightstand and he withdrew from me to go get it. I felt him pour the cool lubricant onto my asshole and began to insert his finger. He finger fucked me for a minute then inserted another finger. It was an uncomfortable feeling but it didn't hurt so I let him know I was ready to proceed further. I stopped sucking Walt and climbed onto his cock and rode him a few times before laying my body down onto his and lifting my ass. I was a little nervous as I was about to lose my anal virginity. When Joe was sufficiently lubed, I felt him pressing himself against my asshole. I think I tensed up a out of nervousness because he had a hard time getting into my ass until he gave it one last push and sunk a couple of inches of his dick into me.

"Oh God, Joe, that hurts, please take it out."

"Just relax baby. Don't tense up, the pain will go away."

My breaths were short and shallow as he pushed further into me as I winced in pain. I asked him to stop again but he kept pushing his dick into my ass while his friend's was deep in my pussy. I was in too vulnerable of a position to stop him, being sandwiched between the two of them. Joe kept telling me the pain would go away and I believed him. He then started to slowly rock back and forth and while it still hurt, it didn't hurt as much. He continued to fuck my ass real slow and I could feel his dick inching deeper with each thrust.

He then announced, "See that babe, I've got my dick all the way in your ass. It wasn't that bad now, was it?

"Sure, that's easy for you to say. You don't have a dick in your ass."

With my anal virginity now taken, we began to slowly rock trying to find a rhythm. It's not as easy as it looks in the porn films but we eventually figured it out. Once the pain subsided, I kind of liked having a dick in my pussy and one in my ass. Once Walt's started sucking on my tits, I had so many pleasurable sensations running through my body that I came to an intense orgasm. I looked over at a mirror I had on my bedroom wall and I could see myself being double penetrated by Walt and Joe. I was riding Walt's big dick while Joe sodomized my ass. It was one more sexual fantasy crossed off my list. The guys even managed to high five themselves while double fucking me. I guess I was one of their conquests.