Abby the Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was the first to cum in my ass. He started humping me really fast and pushed himself as deep as he could, releasing his cum deep into my bowels. After he withdrew Walt asked if he could fuck my ass. I was really hesitant seeing his dick was so big but I was drunk, high and horny once again and told him the same thing I told Joe, if it hurt too much he had to stop. Of course, he agreed to those conditions.

Walt quickly positioned himself behind me and after greasing up his dick he pressed himself against my asshole. I wasn't as nervous as I was when Joe became the first to fuck my ass, but I was still scared of his big dick. He was able to slip the head of his dick into me much easier than Joe but it still hurt a little but not as much as before. I felt fuller but my ass stretched enough to allow him to continue his insertion. When I told him to slow down, he quickly complied and waited for me to tell him he could continue. When he was about halfway in my ass, he began to slowly hump on me.

He was slowly fucking my ass when he told me, "You know Abby, no girl has ever taken my dick in her ass before. Some wouldn't even try."

"So you were an anal virgin too Walt?"

"Yes Abby, you took my innocence from me."

That comment made us both laugh but the laughter quickly turned to moans as he began to butt fuck me faster. When he pushed himself deeper into me as he came, I knew I had taken his entire dick up my ass. I felt proud that I could take it all too. I was the first girl to deep throat Walt and the first to take his dick in her ass. I knew he'd remember me for the rest of his life.

Even though I was exhausted, I let the guys fuck me one more time each that night but one at a time. They left early in the morning. When I woke up, my pussy and ass were sore and it was a long ride home that day but I had a big smile on my face. It was a good feeling though, knowing I fucked two guys the night before and drained their balls with my mouth, pussy and ass. I was young and enjoying life, wondering what life would bring my way next.