Abby the Exhibitionist Ch. 02

Story Info
Abby continues her exhibitionist ways.
11k words
4.78
30.4k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,557 Followers

A few weeks after I got home, Trish let me know she was leaving school and transferring to a local college for her senior year. Her mom was sick and she wanted to be closer to home. I felt horrible for her but that left me scrambling for a roommate. Trish and I had a special connection and I was going to miss her. I could only wish I'd find another roommate like her. I spent most of the summer working and saving up money so I didn't have to worry about finances when I got back to school. I did save time to contact some friends with benefits but the sex wasn't anything out of the ordinary. There's nothing like a good orgasm or getting my pussy pummeled by a hard dick to release some sexual tension every now and then without the complications of a relationship.

When I got back to school for my senior year, my new roommate, Liz, turned out to be a very friendly girl. We, luckily, hit it off immediately. She was shorter than me and had a few extra pounds on her. She wasn't fat but was more round. She seemed to carry the extra weight in her ass and breasts, which were larger than mine. Liz had a pretty face and long, light brown hair. She seemed a touch self-conscious about her weight but she looked fine to me.

We gradually got to know each other better during the first few weeks of school and began to hang out together. I wasn't going to tell her about the things I did with Trish or with my now ex-boyfriend Joe last year. I didn't know how she would react to any revelations about my past sex life. I was planning on settling down anyway so I could concentrate on my studies in preparation for entering the work world after graduation. That was my plan, anyway.

One night, Liz and I went to a local bar for a couple of drinks and we were sitting at the bar listening to the music and getting to know each other better. I wanted to be more discreet in my showing off but I wanted to have some fun so I put on some low-rise jeans that allowed the straps of my pink thong panties to be seen above the waist. Some guys call it a whale tale. When I sat down, just a hint of my butt crack became visible, or as some guys call it, ass cleavage. Yes, guys, a woman knows exactly how much she is showing no matter how accidental it may seem. Men seem to like knowing a girl is wearing a thong and what color it is. It's a very modest way of showing off too if that makes sense. It's a very subtle tease.

As we were sitting at the bar, I locked eyes with a handsome guy across the room and we smiled at each other. He was tall with dark hair and brown eyes and built like an athlete. I really wasn't there trying to meet anyone or to be picked up but every time I looked over towards him, he seemed to be looking back at me as we continued to exchange smiles. Well, we all know what happened next; he came over with one of his friends to talk to Liz and me. He introduced himself as Dan and his friend was Mike who was also his roommate.

After chatting with us a bit, Dan asked, "This may sound like a cheesy pickup line, but don't I know you from somewhere? You look awfully familiar."

"You know, Dan, I was going to say the same thing. I just can't place where I know you from."

As we talked, it turns out he was in a graduate program at the same college as Liz and I but we had never formally met before. About 30 minutes later, Dan looked like a light bulb went off in his head and he got a wide grin on his face. That made me curious but I didn't say anything. The conversation turned to some crappy jobs we all had over the years and trading horror stories.

Dan then told us, "Yeah, I was working a couple of jobs last year to help pay for grad school."

I almost choked on my beer when he said, "I even delivered pizzas for a local place. That was a crappy job but it did have its benefits."

It hit me like a ton of bricks, Dan was the delivery guy that Trish and I teased by answering the door naked a couple of times and even stiffed him on paying for the first pizza. I was so embarrassed, I may have even blushed a bit. He then went on to tell a story about some young women that would answer the door in various stages of undress and even naked.

I coyly mentioned, "I don't believe a girl would do something like that."

He looked directly at me with a knowing grin and replied, "Oh, trust me. It really happens. A couple of naked girls even stiffed me on paying the bill one time."

He was smiling ear to ear by that point. He knew it was me and I knew he knew it was me and I replied, "Oh, what bitches would do something like that?"

Dan looked directly into my eyes and replied, "Oh, it was worth it. One of them was absolutely gorgeous. She was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I'll never forget her. She was almost as pretty as you, Abby."

This may seem odd but that was one of the best compliments I had ever received. My pussy was getting wet just hearing him describe seeing us naked from his perspective. I told Liz I needed to use the ladies room and she, dutifully, came along. I told her how attracted I was to Dan and she told me she was feeling the same way about Mike but was afraid he was just being a wingman for Dan. It had happened to her before where a friend would talk to her while his buddy was talking to her prettier friend only to find he had no real interest in her at all. I told her I didn't think that was the case but we'd soon find out.

We continued our separate conversations with our new male friends and after a couple of more drinks, Dan invited me back to his apartment. I wasn't sure I wanted to be a quick lay who got picked up in a bar and, once again, asked Liz to join me in the ladies room. She told me Mike wanted her to go back to their apartment too. She was also hesitant but horny. She didn't want to be a one night stand either. We talked it over and decided we both needed some male companionship, besides we were young and should enjoy our last year in college. Liz and I ended up getting laid that night.

When Dan kissed me for the first time, there was a charge of electricity that ran through my body. No one had ever made me feel that way before. Having sex with Dan was different from the other men I've slept with; he was soft and gentle and made sure I came from him orally pleasing me before he entered my pussy. We spent more time looking into each other's eyes and kissing than with any of my other partners too. I was feeling a connection with Dan but was afraid I was setting myself up for being disappointed if it turned out he was just looking for a quick piece of ass.

After we had sex, Dan told me, "I've wanted you ever since I delivered pizzas to you and your friend those few times. You sure know how to tease a guy."

"Well, why didn't you make a move at the time? My friend and I were wondering if you were gay."

He got a good laugh at that comment and replied, "I was in a serious relationship at the time and didn't want to cheat on my girlfriend but trust me, I thought about it a lot when I was alone if you know what I mean."

I smiled knowing that I made a guy jerk off thinking of seeing my naked body and told him, "Well, I hope it was as good as you hoped."

"Abby, it was even better than I ever dreamed it would be."

Dan then expressed some curiosity about teasing delivery men.

"So what was it like to answer the door naked for a strange guy? It sure was a pleasant surprise for me."

"My friend and I were alone, drunk and bored that first time and did it just for kicks. It was kind of fun seeing the surprised look on your face too."

"Did you do it very often?"

"We did it a few times."

"Does it turn you on to be seen naked like that?"

"Yeah, it does. Guys are so easy to tease."

I ended up telling Dan about a few of my experiences teasing delivery men and that got us both feeling frisky again. We made love a second time that night but this time it was less romantic and more lustful. He seemed to get as much enjoyment out of hearing about my bouts of exhibitionism as I did doing them.

"You're such a fucking cock tease, Abby, I love it. I bet those guys wanted to fuck you just like I'm doing right now."

"I bet they did too. I get off thinking of them jerking off thinking about what they'd like to do to me."

"Well, you made me jerk off a few times you cock teaser. Let me hear you say it. Tell me you're a cock teaser."

"I'm a fucking cock teaser, Dan. I've teased a lot of guys just like you. I let them look at my tits, my ass, and my pussy but I didn't let them touch me. I love being a cock tease."

We fucked for a long time in different positions. I especially liked being on top of him, riding his cock with my tits bouncing or with me leaning forward so he could suck on them. He kept telling me he wanted to fuck me so bad after Trish and I would tease him and now he was getting his chance. I got off knowing I was fulfilling one of his dreams.

After we both had cum a second time, we talked like we had known each other for years with me feeling like I was falling for Dan but trying not to raise my expectations. Not only was he cute, sexy, and personable with a sense of humor, he was loyal to his ex-girlfriend when he had two naked women that first time we met that might have had sex with him if he had only asked.

A little while later, I heard Liz's voice out in the living room and she sent me a text that she was leaving. I asked her to wait a few minutes for me and we'd go home together. Dan seemed disappointed that I was leaving but I wanted to go home with Liz. We exchanged phone numbers and he asked if he could see me again the following night and I agreed. He said he'd call me. I had my doubts that I'd hear from him again. It was possible that he was only trying to fuck me since he had seen me naked before but you never know.

On the way home, Liz and I swapped stories. She said she and Mike fucked twice also and it felt great because she hadn't had sex in a long time. She didn't know if she'd ever hear from him again either but she had a good time. I confided that I really liked Dan but didn't want to get my hopes up that anything would ever happen romantically.

The next day, I had some studying to do and errands to run while I anxiously waited to see if I'd hear from Dan. He did ask if we could go out again that night but in the back of my mind, I knew I might never hear from him again. The longer the day went on my anxiety grew as well as my disappointment that he hadn't called. I was beginning to think I was just an easy lay who got picked up in a bar for a quick fuck. Granted, it was great sex but I was feeling a little down.

Just when I had given up hope that I'd ever hear from Dan again, I got a text message from him around 4 PM, "Can I pick you up around 6 for dinner?"

I waited a few minutes before answering; I didn't want to seem too eager, "Yeah, that sounds good. Do you need my address?"

He responded, "LOL, I'll never forget where I delivered a pizza to two naked ladies. You should put on some clothes for dinner though, LOL."

I wanted to dress sexy but not slutty so I put on my favorite long sleeve, a deep V-neck drop-top shirt that showed off my ample breasts and cleavage along with a button front jean mini skirt.

When I opened the door for Dan, I was greeted with, "Wow, you look great."

I replied with a modest, "Thank you."

He then joked, "You know, this is the first time I've seen you answer the door with your clothes on."

Neither one of us had a lot of money so we ended up at a local sports bar. Over dinner and drinks, Dan shared that he was getting his MBA and would be graduating in May. I was pursuing a degree in business and would also graduate that spring. I wasn't sure about grad school yet. We shared a common interest in a variety of sports and music. The more we talked, the more comfortable I felt being with Dan. It was only our first real date but I was falling for him. He seemed to have a similar interest in me, or so I hoped. It was after dinner that our conversation drifted to sex and he admitted that he found it exciting when other men showed their appreciation for the woman he was with.

"I know it's strange but I don't get jealous when other guys check out my date. Like tonight, I've noticed several men looking at you. I don't blame them, you're a sexy woman."

"You know I'm not ashamed of my body and I like to show it off at times. I don't know if it's a confidence builder but I like when men find me attractive."

After dinner, Dan suggested we have another drink at the bar and encouraged me to let the men in the crowd see how sexy I was. He said a couple of guys had been checking me out most of the night and suggested that I show off my legs for them.

He even went so far as to suggest, "I bet they are wondering what color panties you're wearing."

I could feel a couple of guys checking me out as we walked towards the bar and left one leg on the floor when I climbed up onto the barstool. This allowed my short skirt to ride up, and with my legs spread a little, my powder blue panties were exposed for a brief moment. I made sure to keep my legs partially open, pretending not to know my panties could still be seen to those in the crowd.

Dan leaned in to whisper to me, "You are so darn sexy and you're all mine tonight."

I responded, "There are a couple of guys behind you that keep looking at my legs. Watch this."

He turned slowly so it wasn't obvious that he was looking at them and I slowly raised my leg, giving them a very clear view up my skirt, and crossed my leg over the other. It was obvious by the looks on their faces that they enjoyed the show. My skirt had moved further up my legs exposing more of my thighs to the patrons in the bar. I could tell Dan was enjoying the show I was giving the men in the crowd. I squirmed in my seat a few times, further exposing my panties. My pussy was getting more damp with each guy I flashed. Dan told me he was getting turned on too.

We planned on finishing our drinks and going back to my apartment afterward. When I was about halfway done with my drink, I excused myself to go to the ladies room. I was feeling a little frisky after having a few drinks and getting encouragement from Dan so I decided to get even bolder. When I got back to the bar, I put my hand in Dan's and he looked down with a grin. I handed him my panties. He turned to face the crowd so he could see the reaction when I sat down again.

I took a deep breath and climbed onto the barstool again in the same manner as before but this time I flashed my bare pussy to a few guys that had their eyes on me. The look on their faces was priceless. They were expecting to catch a glimpse of panties again but this time they got a show they'd never forget.

Dan told me, "Damn, Abby, you're my kind of girl."

I received some dirty looks from a couple of girls. I'm sure they were jealous of the attention I was getting but I didn't really care. I moved around in my chair a little more before we finished our drinks. Several men got one more look at my pussy as I climbed off the stool with me giving them a wink as we walked out.

Once we were safely outside, Dan and I started to laugh with him saying, "Did you see the look on their faces? I thought that one nerdy guy was going to have a heart attack. Damn, Abby, you almost killed him."

He then looked directly into my eyes and without saying another word, he leaned in to kiss me softly. My heart was fluttering. That kiss turned into a longer, more passionate kiss. Our mini-makeout session was interrupted by the arrival of our rideshare car. As I slid across the backseat, I made sure to give the driver a nice view up my skirt. His wide-eyed response let me know it was a successful flash. I was surprised when Dan's hand slid up my skirt to begin fingering my pussy in full view of our driver but neither one of us cared. It only drove our passion to a higher level.

The driver got a great view of what we were doing when he adjusted his rearview mirror so he could keep a watchful eye on us and turned his head at every stop. People in other cars got a quick view of the scene playing out in the backseat of our rideshare that night, especially when we stopped for a traffic signal, but we didn't care. The more people that saw us, the more turned on we got.

Dan took his finger out of my pussy and slid his hand up my shirt, lifting it in the process to expose my bra. His hand then found its way into my bra and lowered it exposing my breast. I thought the driver was going to crash when he saw me almost totally exposed. Dan and I were getting hotter by the second. I think we were both disappointed when the driver stopped the car outside my apartment. He watched intently as I straightened my clothes. I gave him one last peek at my pussy before exiting his car.

Dan and I were laughing hysterically causing him to inquire, "Did you see the look on his face? He almost crashed the car a couple of times."

"That's the power of the pussy, Dan."

We almost ran upstairs and quickly shed our clothes once we closed the door behind us. I dropped to my knees and began to suck Dan's erect cock, feasting on the hard meat in my mouth. I was like a hungry wild woman as I gave him a sloppy blow job, sucking sounds filling the room. After a few minutes, Dan led me over to the sofa, bent me over, and shoved his dick into me. He kept telling me what a hot, sexy woman I was which only fueled my need for him to keep fucking me hard. We weren't making love that night, we were straight out fucking. We were already attracted to each other, and my brazen display in the bar and our makeout session in the backseat of the rideshare car with the driver watching us drove us to stronger sexual desire for each other. Dan kept reliving our scenes as he was fucking me.

"You were so sexy in the bar tonight, Abby. Every guy in the place would gladly trade places with me right now. They all wanted to fuck you."

"That's what a cock tease does, Dan. I love making men want me. I love it."

"Our driver got an even better show, babe. He'll be jerking off tonight."

"I couldn't believe you did that to me, Dan. You got me so hot, I would have fucked you in the backseat if you wanted."

"I wanted to fuck you with him watching too, Abby. That would have been hot."

That made him fuck me harder and faster. I couldn't believe I found a guy that enjoyed showing me off as much I liked exposing myself. I was playing with my clit as he fucked me and played with my tits. The thought of fucking in the backseat while someone watched brought up fond memories with Ronny and his friends and I came to an intense orgasm almost at the same time as Dan filled my cunt with his cum.

After we regained our composure after our wild session of sex, Dan began asking me about other times I've exposed myself to men. I, naturally, wasn't going to tell him everything but I confessed to walking around naked in my dorm room and teasing some of the guys on my floor by walking around scantily clad at times. He already knew about me flashing delivery men and I told him that I walk around the apartment nude with the lights on at times, hoping to attract attention. There is no way I was going to reveal that I had my first bisexual experience with Trish after he delivered the pizza that first night or that we swapped partners with Joe and Greg or that I had a threesome with Joe and Walt. I thought about telling him about Ken fucking me while his roommate Mitch looked on but decided against it, after all, this was only our first date. I didn't want him to think I was a slut or something.

Dan told me he encouraged some of his former girlfriends to show more skin when they were out on dates but they resisted his requests. I was the first girl he found that embraced her sexuality and wasn't afraid to show off.

Jay142
Jay142
3,557 Followers