Abby the Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were getting ready, Dan told me, "Wear something sexy. I want Paul to see how gorgeous you are."

I wanted to be comfortable too so I decided to wear a pair of black, super tight, low rise leggings with a dark blue thong. They followed every curve of my ass including hugging my butt crack, it was like they were painted on me. I made sure they showed a whale tail to highlight the fact I was wearing a thong. At Dan's urging, I wore a white crop top without a bra that allowed just a hint of my brown areola to show through and he gave me one of his sports jerseys to wear over it so I wasn't too obvious, especially to his parents before we left the house. I knew, at some point, I'd be expected to take the jersey off at Paul's house and show off. After we told each other that we were in love, I would have done anything for Dan. I finally had someone who truly cared for me despite all of my faults and shared some of the same sexual fantasies as me. What more could a girl want?

When we got to Paul's house, I was pleasantly surprised at how similar he looked to Dan. He was tall, brown hair, brown eyes with an athletic build. Like most guys, I saw his eyes give me the once over but the jersey hid most of my figure.

When I commented that Paul and Dan could be related, Dan jokingly responded, "Yeah, we tell people were brothers from different mothers."

It was an old, corny joke but appropriate. I simply rolled my eyes but we all got a good laugh too. It helped break the ice.

Paul commented, "Wow, Abby, you're beautiful, too beautiful for Dan."

There was some playful banter between them before we sat down to enjoy the day. We started drinking during the pregame show and the party continued with us passing a bong around as we drank and watched the first game. We would also drink a shot of Tequila every time their favorite team scored. I felt right at home and there was plenty of friendly banter going back and forth between Dan and Paul as old friends will do. I knew Dan wanted me to show off and tease his friend and by halftime, I was feeling comfortable enough with Paul to make a move. I decided to try a provocative question that I knew would get things started.

"Is it me, or is it hot in here?" I asked, waving my hand on the side of my face.

Paul looked at Dan and replied, "It's definitely you, Abby. You are definitely hot."

Dan quickly agreed so I coyly asked, "Do you mind if I take off my jersey? I'm roasting."

With the encouragement of both men, I took the bottom of the jersey and pulled it over my head, revealing my white crop top that clung tightly to my ample, 36c breasts, and showed off just a hint of my dark brown areola.

Paul, feeling emboldened by the alcohol and pot, commented, "Damn, Abby, you were hiding a nice pair of tits under your jersey."

He quickly apologized, fearing he may have been too outspoken but Dan responded, "I told you she had a nice rack."

"You weren't kidding, dude."

My pussy started getting warm hearing the reviews of my breasts and my first thought was, "Paul hasn't even gotten a good look at my ass yet."

I offered to get the next round of beers from the fridge so I leaned over to get the empty cans, knowing Paul was stealing glances down my shirt but that was my plan. When I walked over to the fridge, I could feel two sets of eyes staring at my ass so I made sure to give it a little extra motion and glanced over my shoulder as I entered the kitchen to let them know I knew they were checking me out. My leggings fit so tightly that they crept into the crack of my ass and showed the outline of my thong underneath and my whale tail showed above the waistband. I was proud to have an appreciative, private audience.

Paul has a small apartment and the kitchenette was in clear view of where the guys were sitting. I made sure to bend over looking into the fridge for the beer. When I bent over, I knew the fabric of my leggings would be stretched thin, allowing the boys to see through them, not that there was much left to see. Paul told me the colder beers were in the back of the lower shelf which made me bend further and I took my sweet time too. I could also feel my nipples getting hard from the cold air that I knew the guys would notice.

While I still had my back turned, I heard the guys roar over a touchdown during the game, and I mischievously, shook one of the cans of beer before I walked back into the living room with three beers in my hands and my braless tits bouncing as I walked. I saw Paul's eyes lock onto my tits with my nipples poking out of my shirt.

When I got to the living room, I leaned over, proudly displaying my breasts as I poured the guys their beers. I then stood straight up and opened my beer and it, predictably, splattered all over me, wetting my white crop top, leaving it completely see-through. I feigned shock despite everything working out exactly as I planned. Paul and Dan's eyes were staring at my exposed breasts.

When Paul went to get some towels to clean up the mess, Dan told me, "That was a nice trick you pulled off there; well played."

"I don't know what you're talking about. It was a complete accident."

I then gave Dan a coy smile. I knew he was pleased by my actions. Paul came back with some towels and handed me one while staring directly at my exposed breasts through my now transparent top. I pretended to be embarrassed while proclaiming I had no idea what went wrong.

I wanted to change out of my beer-soaked shirt stating, "Dan, can you hand me the jersey?"

"I don't know Abby, I kind of like seeing you the way you are."

Both guys were practically drooling overseeing me almost naked from the waist up. I was also loving the attention I was receiving as they completely forgot about the football game. I was drunk, high, and horny, wondering where all this was leading.

Dan had my other jersey in his hands and said, "As long as we've already seen your tits, why don't you just leave your shirt on or even better, why don't you just take it off? I'm sure Paul wouldn't mind, would you buddy?"

"Heck no, I wouldn't mind at all."

I looked at Dan, knowing what this would lead to, and asked in a couple's code, "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Yes, Abby, I'm positive."

I was standing there with two cute guys staring at my tits. I shrugged my shoulders and figured if this is what Dan wanted, who was I to argue. The day was about to take an exciting turn and I love showing off anyway. I grasped the bottom of my top and ever so slowly pulled it over my head, gradually letting my naked breasts come into view in front of my eager, two-person audience. It was an exhilarating feeling being naked from the waist up in front of them. This was more than flashing a delivery man, that would be over in a couple of minutes. After I took off my top, I had no idea if or when I'd put it back on. I could tell by the look on Paul's face that he wanted more than to look at my tits. That observation was confirmed when he had to adjust his dick in his pants because of his growing erection.

No one was saying anything and it felt a little weird just standing there letting the guys stare at my half-naked body, so I asked Dan, "Is that all you want me to take off?"

I knew the answer to my question which Dan confirmed by saying, "Oh, baby, you know I like it when you show off."

Paul simply sat back, not knowing what to say but obviously thrilled with the possibility of me stripping off my leggings. I think Dan may have told him about our love of exhibitionism, after all, they were life-long friends but it didn't really matter at that point. He was going to sit back and enjoy the show. I'm sure part of him couldn't believe his luck.

The guys were giving me their undivided attention when I slipped my finger inside the waistband of my leggings and started to pull them down towards my hips, revealing the thin straps of my thong. Paul probably thought this was only a practical joke, that there was no way I was going to continue but I was too horny to pass up this opportunity to exhibit myself in front of two hot men. When I got my leggings down to my hips, I turned around to reveal the top of my butt crack and slowly let the rest of my ass come into view. I then bent over in front of them to pull the rest of my leggings down and off my legs.

With only my thong keeping me from being totally nude, I did a slow pirouette and after I did a complete turn, I bounced my tits for them and asked, "How's this boys?"

Paul replied, "Damn, Abby, you have a gorgeous body. I mean, your tits are fabulous and your ass is out of this world."

Dan added, "You know I love your body dear, but you're still wearing your thong; it kind of seems out of place, don't you think so Paul?"

"Oh, it definitely looks out of place, Dan. I couldn't agree with you more."

"Tsk, you guys are never satisfied."

Dan responded, "Well, I think there's a way we can be satisfied," and he began to chuckle.

"You're such a pig, Dan."

I impulsively walked up to Paul and asked, "Would you like to do the honors?"

I was standing right in front of him; I know he wanted to strip off my thong for me but, not wanting to get his best friend angry, he looked over at Dan for his approval. Dan gave him a nod so Paul looked up at me, silently making sure I was really okay with this and I responded with a wink and a smile. Dan sat back watching attentively as all of this unfolded. He was enjoying this as much, if not more than I. Paul slowly reached out and began to tug at the straps of the top of my thong. When I felt his fingers touch my hips, it was like a bolt of electricity shot through my body. From his seated position, he got a close up look as my bare pussy slowly came into view, his face coming within a fraction of an inch of me as he slid my thong down my legs. When he had them completely off, he swallowed hard as he looked up at me, his face flush with excitement, my thong in his hand.

Dan slid over closer to Paul on the sofa and had me take a step closer between them. I was naked and feeling very vulnerable. Dan scanned my nude body and told me how lovely I looked and started to trace his hands over me. I started to melt to his touch. He began to lightly touch my breasts under the watchful eye of Paul. Pulling me a little closer, Dan started to kiss and suck on my nipples, then motioned to Paul to do the same. Paul slowly brought his lips to my other nipple, seemingly waiting for me to object. When I didn't stop him, I felt his warm lips engulf my breast and begin to suck on it. My knees almost buckled in sheer pleasure as the feeling of having both breasts sucked on at the same time sent a shockwave of pleasure directly to my pussy.

Paul's hand began to grasp my ass cheek while Dan had one hand on my other cheek as he slid the other up between my legs. He found my pussy soaking wet as he started to finger fuck me. I knew where this was leading but I wanted to hear approval from my boyfriend who just told me he loved me the night before.

"What do you want me to do, Dan?"

"I think you know what I want you to do, Abby."

"But, I want to hear it from you."

"I want you to suck and fuck Paul while I watch, then I want to fuck you."

After getting the confirmation I wanted, I placed my right leg up on the cushion of the sofa, silently inviting Paul to lick me. He first fondled both of my breasts before running his hands all over my naked torso and legs. He then leaned in to begin kissing and licking my pussy. I kept looking over at Dan who was loving being a silent voyeur. I wanted to please my lover by satisfying his best friend's sexual desires.

Paul licked my pussy for a short time before suggesting, "Let's take this party into the bedroom where we have more room."

He took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom where I laid back on his bed and watched my two lovers quickly undress with both sporting huge erections. Paul joined me on the bed and began where he left off, licking my hot cunt. I moaned as she brought me to an orgasm. I kept looking at Dan so he could see the look of pleasure on my face as his friend ate my pussy.

It was now my turn to sexually satisfy Paul and I began by sucking his dick, making sure my boyfriend got a great view of his friend's dick sliding in and out of my mouth. I made sure to give him a good, sloppy blow job with the sounds of my slurping on his dick filling the room. When I felt him gently lifting my head off his dick, I knew it was time for us to fuck. I laid on my back and spread my legs wide, offering Paul my pussy.

I looked directly at my boyfriend and said, "Fuck me good and hard, Paul. Dan wants to see you give me a good fucking."

"Don't worry, Abby, it's been a few months since I've had sex and I plan on giving you a fucking you won't forget."

Paul spread my legs wide and lifted them over his shoulder. I felt his hard dick poking at the entrance to my pussy, then felt it slide in as we both moaned loudly.

"Damn, Abby, you've got one hot pussy."

He started to slowly fuck me at first, relishing in the feeling of my hot, wet flesh surrounding his dick before gradually picking up the pace. I kept my eyes fixed on Dan as his best friend gave my pussy a good pounding. I could tell he was enjoying the show and he knew I liked him watching us. My breasts began to bounce the harder he pummeled my pussy. I wanted Dan to enjoy me getting fucked by his best friend so I began to verbalize how I felt.

"Oh, Paul, fuck me, baby. Give it to me good and hard. Dan wanted to see me having sex so fuck me hard. Oh, your dick feels so good in my pussy. I'm so horny, fuck me, Paul."

While that made it even more enjoyable for Dan, it also brought Paul closer to cumming. He then asked if he could fuck my tits. I wanted to give him an evening to remember so I readily agreed. I've had a few guys want a titty fuck because of my full, round breasts so it wasn't anything unexpected. Paul withdrew from my pussy and placed his dick between my breasts while I squeezed my fleshy mounds around it. He began to rhythmically thrust himself between my tits, stopping every so often to let me suck on the tip.

When Paul began to breathe and moan faster I knew his orgasm was imminent. He reached out to lift my head and I instinctively opened my mouth wide. He shot the first wad which splashed onto my forehead and face, catching only a little in my mouth. Another wad splattered on my face, then Paul stuffed his dick in my mouth allowing me to suck him dry.

"That was fantastic, Abby. You are one hot lady. Thanks for sharing your girlfriend, Dan."

"What are you thanking him for? I'm the one that fucked you," I responded with a chuckle.

"Sorry, Abby. Thank you for the great sex."

"That's better," I said with a smile.

Before Paul could respond, Dan climbed on the bed and positioned himself between my legs, and entered me. Now it was Paul that was watching me getting fucked. I don't know why it turns me on so much to have an audience when I'm naked or having sex. It touches something in my brain that makes me horny and it makes the sex even better. Maybe it's because I know men like to see naked women and if they like porn, seeing the action, live, in-person is that much better. That's how I felt that evening taking on Dan and Paul individually. I felt like a porn star. Truth be told, I was so horny that day, I probably would have fucked a roomful of men if Dan had asked. I still had Paul's cum on my face too so I felt extra slutty while Dan was pounding my pussy.

It didn't take Dan long to feel his impending orgasm and he wanted to add to the collection of Paul's cum on my face. He copied his friend's actions and began to titty fuck me before splattering my face with his cum then making me swallow the last couple of wads.

When he was done cumming, Dan told me, "Baby, that was incredible. You're the sexiest woman alive, Abby."

Paul added, "You sure are sexy, Abby. Dan is one lucky guy. I'm jealous."

I knew that's what Dan wanted to hear. He liked the fact that other men found me desirable and it made me more desirable to him knowing they were envious of him. They went out into the living room while I took a shower. When I looked in the mirror, I had cum all over my face and lips, on my neck and tits, and in my hair. I really did look like a slut but I had a great fucking time.

Dan and Paul ended up fucking me two more times each that night, sometimes alone and sometimes together. They double penetrated me and spit-roasted me at times. I couldn't get enough dick and they couldn't get enough of my mouth, pussy, and ass. The nice thing was that it took them longer to cum each time they fucked me. By the end of the night, I was exhausted. My pussy and ass were irritated and my jaw muscles were tight.

If that's how my New Year started, I wondered what the rest of the year would be like.