Abby the Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat around naked having a lengthy conversation about what we wanted to do with the rest of our lives and how we wanted to enjoy our last year in college before life got more serious. I was never able to talk to any guy about my hopes and dreams before. I was falling for Dan and falling fast. I hoped I wasn't setting myself up for disappointment. I always seemed to question things that were good in my life, expecting them to turn bad. We all have our faults though.

Dan and I became inseparable after that first date. We saw each other as often as we could between studying and working. I finally had a serious boyfriend, someone who was more than a fling or someone to party with. He even started introducing me as his girlfriend. Things didn't work out for Liz and Mike. They went out on a few dates but they both decided to see other people.

When Dan wasn't staying at my apartment, I was at his, so Mike and Liz got used to seeing us together a lot. While we were at Dan's place, he encouraged me to feel free to dress as scantily as I felt comfortable in front of Mike.

He told me, "Mike thinks you're sexy and I wouldn't mind if you gave him a show every now and then if you know what I mean."

I grinned and replied, "I know exactly what you mean."

With my boyfriend's approval, I began to be less concerned about how I dressed around his apartment. In the mornings, I started wearing only my tank top and panties in the morning when I stayed over. I received many appreciative stares from Mike as he watched me make breakfast while staring at my ass through my satin panties or seeing my nipples poking through my shirt. He tried to pretend he wasn't staring at me but men aren't as inconspicuous as they believe.

One time when I slept over, I took an early morning shower, and I usually walked from the bathroom to the bedroom with only a towel wrapped around me. More often than not, I began to encounter Mike in the hallway. He must have been waiting for me to finish so he could catch a glimpse of me in my towel. One morning, the towel "accidentally" came undone in front of him and he got an eyeful of my completely naked body. I feigned embarrassment while Mike picked up my towel. He took a few seconds to stare directly at my pussy and tits before handing it back to me. The bedroom was only a few feet away so I never bothered covering up again. I saw Mike's head turn to watch my naked ass as I walked away. Before entering the bedroom, I stopped to turn towards Mike, gave him a knowing smile, and closed the door behind me.

There were mornings when Dan would leave for class or work before me and I began to leave the bedroom door open a crack. On more than one occasion, I would look in the mirror and see Mike peeking in at me. Some women might think it was creepy but I was intentionally letting him see me in various states of dress and undress. There were times when I would bend over for him or play with my tits or pussy for a moment or two in order to give him a show. I knew he must have been masturbating quite often dreaming of me and that image also turned me on with Dan being the beneficiary. I would tell Dan exactly what I did to his roommate and we'd fuck like rabbits. I had a feeling Dan might have had this planned with Mike, letting him know it was okay, but I didn't care, it was fun for all involved. I was afraid I would ruin it for everyone if I confronted Dan with my suspicions.

I began to spend more nights at Dan's apartment and pretty soon, I was sleeping there more than at my own place. One evening when Dan and I were alone trying to decide what to do for dinner. We were going through the old, "I don't know what I want. What do you want?" routine when Dan suggested, "Why don't we order a pizza?"

He had a devilish smirk on his face and I knew exactly what he wanted. I readily agreed and he got on the phone to order a pizza from the place he used to work. We couldn't decide if he should be in the room when I answered the door or watch from a hidden place but he decided to get a front-row seat to my performance. About an hour later, there was a knock on the door shortly after I buzzed the delivery guy in and Dan seemed just as excited as me. It was nice to share my perversion with someone.

I will always get a thrill out of seeing the look on a guy's face when a naked lady opens the door; it's priceless. At first, it's like you woke someone from a trance as they were probably daydreaming and wanting to get onto the next delivery. When they see a naked woman with 36c tits and bald pussy standing before them, their facial expression turns from shock to joy. I like watching their eyes which usually start by looking at my tits then down my body to my pussy and up again to my face. When I invited him in to put the pizza on the dinette table, he willingly followed me but stopped in his tracks when he saw Dan.

Now it was my turn to be shocked when I heard Dan say, "Hey, George, I thought you quit that place."

"Hey, hi Dan. I went back a few nights a week. They needed some help and I was looking for a few extra bucks until school ends."

"This is my girlfriend, Abby. Abby, this is George."

"Nice to meet you, George."

"The pleasure is all mine, Abby."

George couldn't figure out what was going on but he was getting an eyeful of my naked body while he chatted with Dan. He was trying to look at Dan while they talked but his eyes kept darting over to check me out. It was really funny watching him struggle on where to look.

Dan tried to explain our situation by saying, "Abby, doesn't like to wear clothes around the apartment. I think she looks better without them anyway."

"I can't argue with that statement, Dan."

They talked for another minute before George left but not before getting one last look at my tits, pussy, and ass. Dan and I had a good laugh after he left. He was thrilled that I let him see George's reaction. We were both so turned on, we ended up in the bedroom, fucking wildly while our pizza got cold but we didn't care. We were young and having fun.

After having sex, I put on one of Dan's t-shirts that fit me like a short dress and he was only wearing his boxer briefs. When we sat down to eat our pizza, Dan inquired about any other things that turned me on or that I had already done.

"Well, I've been known to walk around my apartment naked with the curtains open and the lights on."

"Come on Abby, you already told me that. You're an adventurous woman, you must have done or thought about more than that."

Dan accepted my exhibitionism, so after some initial hesitation, I decided to tell him more. He could see that I was thinking it over and stared at me patiently waiting for a response.

"I kind of like being watched while having sex."

"Really? I take it, it's happened to you before then.

"Um, yes."

I had piqued his interest and he begged to know more details.

"Before I left for college, my boyfriend and I were up at a lover's lane and some of his friends came along and watched us through the car windows. At first, I was pissed off but the more they watched, the more turned on I got."

"Wow, Abby, that's hot. Were there any other times someone's watched you?"

"There was one more time when I fucked a guy in his dorm room when his friend pretended to be asleep in the next bed. I could see his eyes partially open watching us. Oh god, that was so hot. We put on a pretty good show for him too. The best part was I could see his hand moving underneath his sheets. The thought of a guy jerking off looking at me drives me wild. Just thinking about it gets me hot."

Dan showed me the lump in his underwear and replied, "Just hearing this story gets me going too."

We began to make out right there on the sofa, kissing and touching each other. Things were really beginning to heat up again.

When Dan slipped off the t-shirt I was wearing, I asked him, "Shouldn't we go into the bedroom?"

He replied, "No, let's do it right here."

"But isn't Mike going to be home any minute?"

"Yeah, he should be."

I started to say something but Dan kissed me again and it finally hit me, Dan wanted Mike to catch us fucking on the sofa. Who was I to object? So, we both got naked and I got down on my knees to blow my boyfriend, my heart racing waiting to hear the apartment door to open. Deep down I was disappointed that Mike was late coming back from class. Usually, he's like clockwork. It nervously excited me that he would likely catch us but I'd also be disappointed if he didn't.

A few moments after Dan laid me back on the sofa and began to fuck me with my legs wide open in the missionary position, I heard Mike fumbling with his keys outside the door. I started moaning in anticipation of what was about to happen. I turned my head and watched the doorknob turn, and heard the familiar squeaking of the door opening. When Mike came in, he stood there in shock at seeing his roommate fucking his girlfriend on the sofa. Dan and I were equally shocked when a friend of Mike's, Hank, walked in with him. Hank was pleasantly surprised as well.

Both guys stood in the doorway for a moment, not believing what they were witnessing, when Mike said, "Oh, sorry man, You should have let me know. We'll come back later."

Mike and his friend were about to leave when Dan said to them, "No, man, it's okay. Come on in. We don't mind, do we, Abby?."

I was in the throes of orgasm after being "caught" by Mike and his buddy and all I could do was mumble, "uh, huh," as I was cumming.

Both guys looked at each other and quickly closed the door. They stood frozen, watching us before they went to the kitchen to grab a couple of beers and sat at the island overlooking the living area. From their vantage point, they could see my wide open cunt getting drilled by Dan's cock. I could see their faces over his shoulder as they watched us having sex. I was thrilled beyond words to experience having an audience again.

Mike courteously inquired, "Do you want us to leave the room, Dan?"

"No, you're fine right where you are."

Dan turned things up a notch when he had me get on all fours facing the guys. I stood straight up so they could get a good look at my naked body before I repositioned myself on the sofa. I was looking at our guests as I felt my boyfriend reenter me. My tits began to flop back and forth as Dan fucked me hard. My pussy was on fire as I came to another raging orgasm. I've always enjoyed being seen naked but having someone watch me as I was getting fucked was ten times as good.

I could hear Mike and Hank making comments like, "Damn, she really likes to fuck," and "Look at those tits. They're better than I imagined."

When Dan was about to cum, he made me turn around so he could finish off in my mouth. In this position, my butt was sticking up in the air towards Mike and Hank but my head was turned sideways so they could see his dick in my mouth. Dan was fucking my mouth while I used my tongue to help him cum. He held my head firmly and lunged forward, shooting a couple of wads of cum into my mouth, then pulling out to splash my face with a couple of more. He stuffed his cock back into my mouth so I could suck him dry.

When he was done cumming, Dan had me face his friends and asked, "Doesn't Abby look beautiful, boys?"

Mike replied, "She looks absolutely lovely, Dan."

Hank joined in, "Abby, looks gorgeous."

I wiped the cum off my face with Dan's t-shirt then went into the bathroom to clean up. In a show of some modesty, I put on another of Dan's shirts. On my way back to the living room, I heard Dan telling the guys that we wanted to get caught having sex, it was a fantasy of his to be watched and I was gracious to play along. Hank commented that it sure looked like I was enjoying myself and Mike chimed in that I was a bit of an exhibitionist so he wasn't totally surprised. Both volunteered to watch anytime we wanted an audience. Dan made them promise not to tell anyone or it may never happen again.

I made some noise before I entered the room, then the guys got silent. I pretended I didn't overhear anything and tried to act like nothing happened but I could feel Mike's and Hank's eyes following me around the room. I think they were hoping the show wasn't over yet and when they realized nothing more was going to happen, Hank decided to leave and Mike went to bed.

When we were finally alone, Dan said, "Abby, that was really fun. The looks on their faces when they opened the door was amazing. We had some great sex too. It was wild. I bet Mike is in his room right now rubbing one out and once Hank gets home, he will be too."

"I just hope they don't think I'm some kind of tramp or something. They better not tell anyone."

"I told them I'd kill them if they said anything."

While I had a great sexual experience, I couldn't help but wonder if it was a mistake. I didn't want our mutual friends to think less of me because of my sexual desires. On the other hand, I was a free spirit who enjoyed sex in different ways. I was a young coed enjoying life. I decided I was going to live life to its fullest before things got serious after graduation. If other people were going to judge me, then they could go fuck themselves while I'm having fun.

The next morning, both Dan and I had late classes so I slept in. When I got up, Mike and Dan were talking in the living room before Mike left for his classes. Over breakfast, we had a chance to talk more about the previous night and how we both enjoyed having an audience. It turned Dan on knowing his friends were envious of him and he knew they were hoping I'd fuck them too.

"I know how guys are. I think knowing that they want to do some nasty things with me is what turns me on so much. That, and knowing a guy is jerking off in his room dreaming about my body is what really gets my juices flowing."

"For them, it was a live sex show, better than watching porn, except they weren't jerking off while watching. Would it have bothered you if they would have jerked off last night?"

"No, it wouldn't have bothered me but I'm not falling for that one again."

"Again? What do you mean?"

I was thinking, "Oh shit. Me and my big mouth. How do I get out of this one?"

"Oh, nothing."

"No. What did you mean by not falling for that again?"

Dan was pretty open-minded about my sexual desires and past so I decided to open up to him even more. I was contemplating how to word this and he kept staring at me while I was thinking so I figured I'd just tell him straight out.

"I confided in my last boyfriend how I liked to be watched and he brought in a friend to the bedroom to observe. I ended up having sex with both of them even though he swore that wouldn't happen."

Dan stared at me for a moment, I think he thought I was joking at first. I got worried that he was going to be pissed off. Maybe being so open about my sexual past wasn't such a good idea after all. When he realized I was serious, he got a smile on his face.

"You had a threesome with two guys?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"Did you like it?"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "Um, I guess I did."

I was already revealing one of my deep, dark secrets and I didn't want to tell him I enjoyed it so much that I fucked them both twice that night and that's when I lost my anal virginity. I could see that his mind was processing or maybe imagining what I had done that night.

"I think that is so hot, Abby, maybe we could go into the bedroom and you could tell me all about it."

"Gee, I don't know, Dan. Are you sure you won't get jealous?"

"I let guys see you naked and we've fucked in front of my friends without me getting jealous. It's turning me on just thinking about it."

He leaned back in his chair and showed me the erection in his underwear. So, I figured, why not. I'm up for some morning sex. I told him most of the details of that night. Dan liked the idea of me wearing sexy lingerie in front of my ex-boyfriend's buddy and how I let his friend touch my breasts before watching me give my ex-boyfriend a blowjob.

Dan told me, "You should have known that once you all got naked in the bedroom that you'd end up fucking both guys."

"To be honest, I kind of figured that out long before then but once my boyfriend started fucking me in front of his friend, I wanted to have sex with his friend too. I just wish he would have asked me before he stepped aside and let his friend take his place."

I then told Dan how we all stayed naked on the bed and how we all fucked again and that's when I was double penetrated. When I was done with my story, Dan fucked me hard and fast. It was a morning quickie and we both had orgasms.

After we were done having sex, Dan asked, "It sounds like you had a darn good time that night. Is it something you'd want to do again?"

"Is it something you'd want me to do?"

"Hell, yeah, Abby."

"So you wouldn't mind seeing another man's dick in my mouth or in my pussy?"

"It wouldn't bother me a bit. Just hearing about it got me hot."

"None of this was planned, so I guess it would have to happen under the right circumstances."

From that day on, Dan seemed obsessed with me telling him about my threesome with me adding more details each time I relived my experience. I knew he wanted to have a three-way with me but I wasn't sure I wanted to go down that road. Part of me felt used by Joe and Walt that night, especially after Joe broke up with me. I was really falling for Dan and I didn't want to be another guy's college party girl. Even though I wouldn't have minded bringing another person into our bedroom, I still wanted to be cautious. Mike was the obvious person to party with but I wasn't sure it was a good idea with me practically living there and seeing him every day.

I felt better about my relationship with Dan as the fall semester came to a close and we faced the prospect of being apart for the winter break. He invited me to come to his parent's home to meet them. I planned on going there for the week after Christmas so we could be together on New Year's Eve. I was elated to meet his family because it meant I wasn't just some girl to party with that will get dumped when school ends.

When I got to Dan's parent's house I was naturally nervous. I knew his parents would be judging me so I made sure I was on my best behavior and modestly dressed. I wore a sexy, little black dress for the New Year's Eve party that Dan and I were going to and I think his dad appreciated my attire. I saw him checking out my legs and cleavage but I dressed up for Dan's benefit.

After we kissed at midnight, Dan looked me in the eyes and said, "Abby, I've been afraid to say something sooner, but..."

My heart momentarily sank wondering if there was bad news coming with those fears extinguished when he continued, "I love you, Abby. I can't imagine life without you."

A tear of pure happiness rolled down my cheek as I replied, "I love you too, Dan."

No guy had ever said that to me before, at least when they weren't fucking me. This was now the most serious relationship I had ever been in. I felt this way a long time ago but no one wants to be the first person to say those words out of fear of rejection or out of fear it would scare them off. The new year got off to a glorious start. When we got back home that night, we made love in his bed; a soft, gentle session between two people that loved each other.

New Year's Day is a traditional big college football day and we had plans for me to meet one of Dan's best friends going back to grade school, Paul. Paul's girlfriend had just dumped him before the holidays and we were going over to his place to watch a football game or two. I was so happy Dan was introducing me to his family and friends, it didn't matter that we'd be watching football most of the day.