Abby Visits for the Weekend

Story Info
Rachel's old friend visits her and Dallas in their apartment.
1.2k words
4.1
13.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when is Abby getting here?" asked Dallas.

"In 10 minutes. Now put some real pants on, not those sweatpants." said Rachel. Rachel was making dinner for them and her old college friend, Abby, who was coming to stay with them for the week. "I haven't seen her in 3 years and I don't want her to think I'm living with a slob."

They continued to cook and clean until Abby knocked on the door. They came to the door and opened it. "Abby!! It's so good to see you!" said Rachel, and they hugged each other.

"It's been so long, I feel like so much has happened!" said Abby. "Is this Dallas?"

"That's me," said Dallas. "I've heard a lot about you." He noticed that almost every one of her features was the opposite of Rachel's. Abby had long, curly, blond hair, and Rachel had short, straight, dark hair. Abby was taller and curvier, with big boobs, and Rachel was shorter and skinnier, with small boobs.

They got Abby's luggage moved in and the futon set up for her to sleep on in the living room. Once that was done they all ate dinner together and shared stories, including how Rachel and Dallas met, what they each do for a living, etc. They continued talking over card games and wine.

It started getting late and Abby said, "I'm tired from the drive. I think I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed." She went over to her stuff and started getting stuff out for her shower. Rachel and Dallas made their way into their room too. They got undressed and put on a tv show while they waited for Abby to get out of the shower. Dallas got thirsty and went out to the kitchen in his sweatpants to get a glass of water. He heard the bathroom door open and out walked Abby, completely naked. Her boobs looked even bigger uncovered, and she had big, pink nipples. She also had a hairy bush covering her pussy.

"Oh shit!" said Dallas. "I'm sorry!"

"For what?" said Abby. "I don't care if you see me naked or not. I get naked all the time." She walked over to her stuff and bent down to do something in her luggage, giving Dallas full view of her large ass.

Dallas went back into the bedroom where Rachel was. That night they had sex with each other. Dallas is always turned on by Rachel's hot body, but that night all he could think about was Abby. He'd never been with someone that looked like that, and he couldn't get his mind off it.

The next morning Rachel woke up before Dallas. She got up, put on a tank top and shorts, and went to go make breakfast for herself. Abby joined her in the kitchen wearing only a t shirt and panties.

"I walked out of the bathroom naked in front of your boyfriend last night," Abby said matter-of-factly.

"What?? Why did you do that?"

"For fun. Don't you remember who I am?"

"I should've known you were gonna pull something like that. I guess that's why he came back from the kitchen with a boner."

"Probably. By the way, yesterday, Dallas told me he's heard a lot about me. What all did you tell him?" Abby asked Rachel.

"I didn't tell them about what we've done, and I'd prefer if I told him that myself," said Rachel.

Then Abby noticed something. "Did you get a nipple piercing??"

"Yeah. Dallas really likes it."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure," said Rachel. She lifted up her tank top to show Abby her nipple piercing.

Abby admired it, then said, "My boobs have gotten bigger, since I've gained some weight." She lifted up her shirt too and they were both standing there admiring each other's chests. Then Dallas walked out of the bedroom.

"Woah..." he said. "Not what I expected to see this morning."

That night they decided to watch a movie together on the futon.

"Is it hot in here?" said Abby.

"Sorry about that," said Rachel. "The AC has been acting up lately. They're trying to get someone to fix it."

"Well I'm hot, and you both know what I look like naked now, so I'm taking off some clothes." She proceeded to take off her shirt and pants, sitting there now in just her panties.

Dallas paused the movie. "Wait, what do you mean we BOTH know what you look like naked?" he asked.

Rachel glared at Abby, who smirked at her. "Abby and I saw each other naked a few times back in college. It was no big deal."

"Oh. Okay then." He turned the movie back on.

A few minutes passed, and Dallas took his clothes off too, except for his boxers.

"What are you doing??" said Rachel.

"Hey, I'm hot too. And like Abby said, we all know what we look like now."

Rachel thought about it, and then she got in her underwear too. "Care for more wine?"

At the end of the movie they were all very tired and tipsy from the wine. They laid down and started cuddling together, all in their underwear.

"Dallas, there's something I need to tell you," said Rachel.

"What?"

"When Abby and I were in college, we experimented a little bit."

"Experimented? How?"

Abby chimed in. "We made out and and rubbed each other off. More than once, too."

"Oh. Wow." said Dallas. He got a boner. Cuddling with two nearly naked women was a lot, but the wine was holding it back. Now thinking about his long-term girlfriend doing that with Abby did it. Not that he even cared at this point.

Over the next few minutes, things started to escalate. They started feeling each other's bodies, and the next thing they knew, the three of them were grinding on each other. Rachel and Dallas were making out, and Abby turned Rachel on top of her and started making out with her. Dallas, not knowing what to do, pulled down his boxers and started jacking off watching them.

Rachel looked over at him, then back at Abby, and said, "Are we really doing this?"

"Oh yeah," said Abby.

They both took their panties off and began rubbing each other. "Well what are you waiting for?" said Abby, looking at Dallas. "Stick it in me!"

Dallas did as he was told, and took his boxers off. As he made his way towards them, Rachel moved up toward Abby's face and sat her pussy there. "Ohhh," she moaned as Abby began to lick her folds. When Dallas's dick made contact with Abby's pussy, he was surprise at the feeling of her pubic hair on him. He rubbed it around first, taking in the new feeling. Then he stuck it in. It felt different than Rachel's, but not in a good or bad way. They continued like that, until Rachel had an orgasm. She got off Abby and laid down, watching her and Dallas. Abby changed her reactions and they could tell she was reaching orgasm. Then all of a sudden, she squirted all over Dallas. Feeling her pussy contract around him and the hot squirt all over him pushed him over the edge and he came inside her.

"Woah!" said Rachel. "I didn't know you did that!"

"There's a lot you still have to learn about me," said Abby.

They made their way to the bathroom and took turns in the shower.

End of Days 1 and 2.