Abby's Dress Ch. 04

Story Info
A trip to the mall.
3.2k words
4.8
19.5k
34

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so very much for your comments, feedback and patience. Hope you enjoy Chapter 4.

I had just started pressing the accelerator when Linda asked about Abby finishing things. I tensed causing my foot to push all the way down. The car jumped and my reflexes thankfully kicked in as I quickly hit the break causing both of us to lurch forward.

"You okay, Linda," I asked.

"What did you do" was her reply.

"I'm so sorry, but I got a cramp in my foot" was all I could come up with.

Although only seconds, I felt like we were sitting there for an hour! I did start driving again and for a few moments there was silence. During that time my mind was racing. Then Linda spoke again. "Abby was so happy to help you guys get things in order after the party." She went on, "You know, I am proud of both our girls and what young adults they've become."

I am sure at that point I let out a huge sigh of relief. Guilt does cause one to overthink! And sitting next to the mother of the girl you were just in bed with is one cause of that guilt!

After my initial panic attack our trip to the grocery store was uneventful. After all, we grocery shop quite often together.

Our conversation moved from one thing to the other from our husbands to the news to her son, who was still in school for a couple more weeks, a high school freshman. Linda and I also talked about our daughters with her voicing concern that Abby had nothing to keep her busy at the moment and she wished she had a job like Stacy. I assured her that Stacy's job happened by chance and that Abby had time.

After driving back, I parked in front of Linda's house to drop her and her groceries off. Abby came out to help her mother. She was now wearing a short, loose button up dress. "Why don't you drop your stuff off and come back," Abby said. "I made some omelets for a late lunch."

Linda thought that was a good idea so I agreed.

I drove the rest of the way to my house and brought my bags in and put the items away. The entire time feeling mixed emotions about being around Abby with her mother there. But I also did not want to shake up what was a normal occurrence.

I got to their house and, as usual, let myself in and walked back to the kitchen. Abby greeted me as she placed silverware and napkins on the little breakfast nook in the corner. "Where's mom," I asked.

"She's putting stuff in the basement freezer" she replied.

Abby stepped toward me as I stood by the small island in the center of the kitchen. She placed a hand on my arm and breathlessly whispered, "I have nothing on under my dress" and moved past me toward the fridge just as Linda walked in. The effect on me was immediate.

"I didn't realize how full the freezer was, Abby" she matter of factly told her daughter. She went on, "I think I have another summer project for you."

Their little exchange allowed me to catch my breath, but I needed to focus.

"Grab a seat, Brenda" Linda nodded toward the nook as she washed her hands. I sat by the window and Linda came over with our plates and sat across from me at the other window seat.

Abby asked what we would like to drink and brought her plate and placed it next to me. We all were having orange juice which Abby brought over before sitting...next to me, the warmth of her thigh against mine.

There was a lot of general conversation, mostly between Linda and I until she brought up how her husband was going to take their son on a boys' camping weekend when he finished school. Abby excitedly chimed in by suggesting to her mother that a girls' weekend would be a good idea, too.

"What do you suggest" Linda asked, "because you know I'm not camping outside."

Abby went on to tell Linda about a girl's shopping weekend and finding a hotel with a pool and then she turned to me as she spoke suggesting "...and Mrs. G and Stacy can join us." As she looked at me and said this, I felt her hand rest on my thigh.

I may be too young to have hot flashes, but I was feeling one now. For just a moment, I wasn't hearing any of the conversation, but Abby squeezed my thigh just enough to bring me back.

"Brenda, what do you think" Linda asked as she got up and walked her plate over to the island.

"Sure" I said a bit unsteadily. "I'll have to see about Stacy since she just started her job."

Abby removed her hand from my leg as her mother turned to come back to the table. Abby stated that Stacy just texted. "She just left work and is coming here."

"Then the three of you decide where we should go because I have to pick your brother up from school" Linda said to Abby as I realized that I would be alone with Abby.

I got up quickly to bring my plate to the dishwasher while telling Linda that maybe we should just get together again later, wanting to get away from an uncomfortable situation.

"Sounds good" she said as she rushed out the door.

In the meantime, I felt Abby's arms go around my waist from behind. "Don't rush out Mrs. G!"

"Abby, no" I said. "We can't do this."

She held on to me and lifted my top just enough to move her hand into my pants as she nuzzled my neck. "We have about 10 minutes before Stacy gets here" she said as she kissed my neck. Her hand moving into my panties as any willpower I had faded quickly.

I knew I was already wet and it didn't take her long to find that out as her fingers went between my labia wetting them as she moved them back up to rub my clit. At the same time, I felt her tongue on my earlobe, her breath so hot. I leaned my head back as her lips traveled up and down my exposed neck never stopping the movement of her fingers.

I needed her fingers inside me. I needed something inside me. I was so close so quickly. And then we heard the front door.

"Hey guys" Stacy called out.

"We're in the kitchen" Abby yelled back as she quickly pulled her hand out of my pants. I turned back toward the table to get our glasses, and to get my breath not knowing how flushed I might have looked to my daughter.

Stacy walked in, "hey girlie, having a party" she said to Abby. I turned carrying our glasses, wondering how I was holding myself together.

Abby was licking her fingers, the ones that only seconds ago were rubbing my clit. "Stace, you missed a tasty treat."

"Okay girls, I'm going to let the two of you finish the dishes" I said as I tried holding myself together and changing the subject from tasty treats. "I have some things to do so you can plan our girls' weekend"

Abby gave me a sly look so I am sure she knew what it was I had to do. "Enjoy, Mrs. G." she said as I left the kitchen.

I did hear Stacy ask "girl's weekend?" before I got to the door.

I couldn't walk down to my house fast enough. I felt like I was in heat. It was kind of funny that the first thing I did when I walked into my house was to go to the kitchen and pour a cold glass of water. Like that was going to cool me down!

I sat at the kitchen table and stared out the window. My thoughts were on Abby, of course. And my thoughts were also on my need for an orgasm. As I sat there, I started rubbing my pussy lightly through my pants. I surprised myself that I wasn't ripping my pants off and frigging my pussy, but I wanted Abby to do that. How could she have that power over me? I thought of her body pressed against my back only moments ago; her hand in my pants; her soft lips on my neck; her warm breath at my ear; her touch. At that, I pressed down on my pussy with my fingers. My knees pushed together as I rocked in the chair, my orgasm taking over my entire body. I whimpered trying not to make too much noise. Finally, after what seemed like forever, my body relaxed, but I was still trying to catch my breath. I could feel the wetness between my legs, my panties probably soaked.

Masturbating! In my kitchen!

I sat there, several wonderful aftershocks causing little shivers in my body. As I sipped my water, I thought that I either had to stop what was happening with Abby or embrace it. With each aftershock, however, and the wetness between my legs, a decision was made.

So, we all didn't get together as planned that evening, but Stacy talked excitedly about a girls' weekend. Frank and I also learned from her that she would be on evening shift beginning next week after her training and working every other weekend. I asked her if Abby had any job prospects and was told she was going to "chill" until after we went away.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened over the next couple of days. In addition to my usual housework, errands and other obligations, I helped Stacy organize her cards and lists to send thank you notes. Never far from my mind was Abby. What was odd to me was that, although Frank and I had not had sex in a few weeks, it was sex with Abby that I was craving.

On Saturday morning Linda called and asked if I could drive Abby to the mall to pick of some items she ordered at Bath & Body Works. She and Scott were attending their son's scout function beginning at 11. She knew Stacy was working and couldn't do it. She also shared that her ulterior motive was for me to do some window shopping while encouraging Abby to apply for some job at the mall.

"Encouragement from you might sound better than it coming from me" she noted.

"Linda, I'll provide all the encouragement I can" I told her, but I had my own ulterior motive. And I was getting turned on just thinking about it.

Plans were made for me for Abby and I to leave around 10:30 which was when they planned to leave. I decided to wear a shortish skirt, a vee-neck blouse with a few top buttons and comfy flats. Normally, I'd be in leggings to go to the mall on Saturday, but I was hopeful for something more. What that was I was still not sure.

I got to their house as they all were getting into their SUV. Abby came out right behind them, Linda reminding her to lock the door. She was wearing a light blue shirt dress with buttons all the way up the front and matching sandals. I had a feeling she had the same thought as I did when it came to our shopping attire. I let Linda and Scott pull out of their driveway as Abby got in my car allowing me a very leggy view. Was that her intention?

Before she put on her seatbelt she leaned over and gently kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Mrs. G., I appreciate this." So sweet, I thought. In fact, at any other time it would be a normal occurrence, but now this simple kiss on the cheek almost took my breath away. The touch of her soft lips had me wanting more. So much more.

Our conversation on the twenty minute or so drive was, surprisingly, normal. She was glad she didn't have to go to her brother's scout thing and she glibly noted knowing the reason her mom asked me to take her to the mall. As we pulled into the parking lot Abby expressed that she needed to get bathing suits for the summer and our girls' weekend.

I pulled my car into a spot. It was early so, thankfully, not crowded. I turned the car off and turned to get my purse in the back seat. Abby gave me a mischievous look, grabbed the bottom of her dress, lifted her ass up, reached under, and pulled her panties down and off. Putting them in her own little backpack purse, she said with a wink, "I'm not going to need these."

I wanted to tell her, as a responsible adult, that it probably wasn't a good idea to do that, but I also was excited by it. But I needed to be responsible, especially in public!

As I grabbed my door latch Abby took a glace around and then leaned over to me and kissed me. Not a kiss on my cheek, but full on my lips, firmly pressed, her tongue pushing past my lips into my mouth, meeting my tongue, moving sloppily together. Oh, my did I love this!

Abby pulled away smiling and said, "We have some shopping to do, Mrs. G" as she opened her door and got out.

"We'll get your mom's packages on our way out, Abby" I said as we entered the mall. "And, Abby, we're in a very public space" I reminded her, my responsible adult mode kicking in.

"I know, Mrs. G," she said in exasperation, but pointing to a bed in the window of the bedding store, "but can you imagine the show we could put on there."

Now, I was never an exhibitionist, but that thought excited me. I was reminded that I wasn't into women a week ago either. And now I was excited by the thought of being naked in a window of the mall with a young woman! What has gotten into me?

We did shop or at least did a lot of looking, until we got to Macy's. The section devoted to summer styles and swimwear was large, and it was fairly empty. I wasn't here to buy anything, but Abby had her arms full of items to try on and, apparently, lots of graduation gift money to use.

We walked back toward the dressing rooms when, with a look of mischief, Abby said, "Would you come back with me so I can get your opinion?"

Now, I never had a problem with going into a dressing room with Stacy. After all she was my daughter. This was different and I realized that there was no going back if I joined her in a dressing room area where anyone could walk in, but then I thought of the bedding store window. Throwing all caution aside, I followed Abby through the little swinging gates leading to the ladies' dressing rooms.

We turned to the right where there were four dressing rooms, two on each side. No one was back there and we went into the room in the back corner on the right. The door was one that was open both about a foot at the bottom and also at the top. Little privacy as with most dressing rooms, including the adjoining room where the wall was also open at top and bottom. Of course, the dressing room was also not really meant for two.

Abby placed her selections on the two hooks and the items without hangars she dropped on the bench. I dropped my purse on the floor as she faced me, placing her arms around my waist. My heart was racing as she looked into my eyes. If there were any sounds coming from the store I heard nothing as her lips met mine. Our kiss was sensuous, tongues dancing together softly, our lips mashed together. I expected a hurried, heated kiss, but this was satisfying more than I could imagine.

As we continued kissing I felt Abby's fingers working the clasp in the back of my skirt, unbuttoning the three buttons below it. My skirt fell to the floor as she broke our kiss. With lust filled eyes looking deep into mine she whispered, "I need to finish what I started the other day."

She had her hands on my hips, grabbing the top of my soaked panties and pulled them down as she leaned back to sit on the bench. I could feel the wet stickiness of the crotch of my panties on my legs as she pulled them down. I felt embarrassment, but it didn't last long because soon as I stepped out of them she leaned forward and placed her mouth on my pussy. I yelped a bit in surprise as she kissed from my mons to my clit, spreading my labia. Spreading my pussy wide. If she wanted to finish what she started it was not going to take long.

She sucked my clit between her lips, darting her tongue out causing me to put one hand on the wall to steady myself. The other held onto her head. I felt her right hand move slowly up the inside of my thigh and than the pressure of at least two of her fingers pushing into my dripping pussy. It was like she was doing it in slow motion while bending her fingers slightly as she pushed them as far as they would go looking for and finding that most sensitive spot and then pulling her fingers back out and then in again.

If I were breathing, I didn't know it. And if I were making any sound, I didn't hear it. Until. She flattened her tongue and began licking me hard just as her fingers began pushing in and out of me with an urgent force as she held onto my ass. I was aware enough to know that I better not scream out, but I also knew that the sloshing noise of her fingering my very wet pussy could be heard by anyone if they were to walk into the dressing area.

Cumming! And Cumming! And Cumming! I grinded my teeth together so hard trying not to make any noise, but I was, no doubt, whimpering quite loudly. I ended up with both my hands on the walls for balance. I wanted Abby to stop because I simply couldn't take it anymore. I think she sensed that and stopped the movement of her fingers, puling them out of me. She licked down between my labia plunging her tongue in my pussy hole, slurping my juices while holding me tightly by may ass cheeks. Oh my God was my orgasm intense!

Standing up, Abby kissed me, my juices all over her face and mouth and tongue. This kiss wasn't soft. It was hard and passionate. My legs were like rubber. And as quiet as I tried to be I couldn't help but let out a moan as Abby broke our kiss and moved her lips to my neck.

And the door to the dressing room squeaked open...