Abby's Dress Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter's best friend finally gets her dress and more.
2.8k words
4.79
19k
39

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reality! It hit me hard!

Here I was, a 40-year-old housewife in bed with my daughter's 18-year-old best friend and neighbor, the stickiness of her pussy juices drenching my face, and mine on hers, legs entangled, on bedsheets that should have been washed and in a dryer by now!

And my daughter was at the front door, locked out!

The sound of the doorbell woke me not from sleep, but from a sexual stupor. My mind, and most certainly, my body, were focused entirely on Abby. An 18-year-old! A woman! A young woman! I had lost track of time, of who I was and even where I was.

Before I could physically react, Abby had jumped out of my bed and was getting her shorts and shirt on. She calmly told me to get my clothes on and get the sheets off the bed and throw them in the basket. She picked up her dress, looked at me and wiped her face with it. "This is going to have to be washed, too" she said with a smirk.

As I finally got myself moving, she added, "I'll get the door. It'll be okay." Her calmness impressed me, but my stomach was in knots. As she passed me to get to the door she pointed to my face. "You may want to wash up. You have me all over you." she smiled.

As she slipped out the door, I licked my lips. Her pussy. Oh, so sweet! The knots in my stomach turned to butterflies. I wanted more! Just then I heard Stacy downstairs asking Abby what was going on. I listened the best I could as Stacy questioned why the screen door was locked. It never is. Abby's response "Oh, your mom asked me to lock the door and I guess I locked the wrong one."

"Where is she," Stacy asked. Abby said something about getting here late and how we spent most of the time sipping on coffee and forgetting the time. At that point Stacy was telling her about the job and the store and the clothes sold there. Girl talk.

I quickly got the sheets and other items into the laundry basket and cleaned myself up. I also had the sense to spray more than enough of a floral scented room freshener. If there is, indeed, a smell of sex, my room would be the prime example. Now, would I be able to face my daughter without faltering?

"Mom, are you coming down?" Stacy called up the stairs.

"Yes", I replied, "just getting the rest of the bed linens."

As I carried the basket downstairs, I said, "So tell me all about the job."

Before she started, she asked if I were feeling okay. "You're all flushed" she said as she took the basket out of my hands. With a smirk she continued, "Was Abby showing you her yoga positions?"

Abby's knees on either side of my head was the position that came to mind when Stacy asked the question. Fortunately, Abby interrupted with a laugh jokingly saying "We might have had a little pillow fight."

Stacy rolled her eyes, but went on to excitedly tell me that she was taking the job and the fact that she would receive a discount on clothes seemed to be a bigger deal than the hourly pay.

After a few more minutes of chatter, I told the girls if they got the sheets into the washing machine, I would get some salads together for lunch. I almost suggested to Abby that she invite Linda, her mom, but thought better of it. My head was still spinning.

Abby thanked me for offering lunch, but said she should be going because her mom was expecting her. The girls said their goodbyes as Stacy went to the laundry room in the basement and me to the kitchen.

I wasn't alone for long. Abby had not left. Sensing motion, I turned around as Abby walked toward me with her finger up to her lips to quiet me. "I'll be back tomorrow, Mrs. G" she whispered.

She put her arms around my waist and kissed me. It was a soft, lingering kiss. "Abby" I said, breaking the kiss, "maybe we should talk"

"Tomorrow, Mrs. G., when I pick up my dress." And she quickly and quietly walked out through the living room and front door.

Abby's dress! I went to the basement door and shouted down to Stacy to finish getting our lunches together and ran up to my room. There it was, still laying on the floor where it was tossed. I picked it up and held it up. Wrinkled and stained with my pussy juices where she had wiped her face. Still damp. A washing would have to wait until tomorrow. Couldn't do it with my daughter here.

My mind was still racing, but thankfully lunch with my daughter was uneventful. In between her texting and discussing her plans for the summer, I did learn that she would be working all day for the next couple of days until her permanent hours were worked out.

I decided to run some errands in the afternoon while Stacy took care of the laundry and chores. It was good to be out of the house to clear my head.

The day, thankfully, went by quickly. In the evening Stacy stayed in her room. I decided to go to bed early in the hope of waking earlier. I thought of asking Frank if he wanted to "scratch my itch", but I knew he had had a long day. My "itch", however needed to be scratched by a certain 18-year-old and that was all I could think about as my head plopped on my pillow.

I woke early, hearing the fan in the bathroom. Frank had already showered and must have been downstairs. After a quick soothing shower, I slipped on a comfy pair of leggings and a tee and went downstairs to find that Frank had already left. Stacy, who was having a coffee, told me that he had a meeting to get to, so I joined her. We chatted about this and that and I was actually feeling relaxed.

When she left, my mind went to Abby. I'm going to have to talk with her, I thought. What happened was unexplainable, but it can't go on. I'm the adult and I better start acting like it.

I made my bed, put a little make-up on and brushed my hair. If I went out today, I didn't want to scare anyone! I sat down on the edge of my bed and started a grocery list but knew that I was just trying to busy my mind. I took the list and went down to the kitchen and poured a fresh cup of coffee and had just sat down when Abby walked in.

She had another set of her high school sweatpants and sweatshirt, both with the large burgundy letters with school name. "Mrs. G, I'm here to pick up my dress." I guess I was expecting her to be wearing something that would show off her body. Maybe that was my wishful thinking. Seeing her in sweats, however, relaxed me. Maybe I did want to be further seduced and wanted her to show up in revealing clothing. Maybe I was expecting her to walk in and push me down and have her way with me. But it wasn't happening. She just said she was picking up her dress. That's good I thought to myself. She realized that what happened was very wrong. Or maybe satisfying her curiosity. Things appeared to be normal. But I felt heat and wetness between my legs. Anticipation? Want? Need?

With a bit of a nervous stutter, I asked Abby if she wanted a coffee or tea.

"No thanks, Mrs. G. I should probably just get my dress. I'm sure you have things to do.", she replied. Her remark surprised me. I felt disappointment, too. My common sense was telling me to make sure nothing happens again, but my need for this beautiful teenager's touch was causing an internal morality battle.

"Sure. Abby, I'll go and get it." I said as I started to get up.

She put her hand up and said, "Just tell me where it is, I'll get it." Enjoy your coffee while it's hot."

I told her she would find it in the second drawer of my dresser. My mind was racing as she left the kitchen. Get a hold of yourself, Brenda! The sexual energy coursing through me just thinking of Abby's touch, her taste, her tongue, had me almost shaking.

"Mrs. G, I can't find it" I heard Abby called from upstairs.

"I'll be right there", I replied, thinking that I was sure where I put her dress.

As I walked into my room it was my turn to freeze at the sight before me. Abby was lying on my bed, completely nude, stretched out on her side facing me. Draped over her hip was her dress, wrinkled and stained. My mouth must have been hitting the floor from shock. Then Abby smiled and, looking seductively into my eyes, said, "I found it".

At that she took the dress and tossed it on the floor. Turning onto her back and spreading her legs, she motioned me over saying "I think I know what you need, Mrs. G". I was transfixed and my body just moved to where she directed.

I crawled up from the base of my bed, between her spread legs. "Taste me" she breathily said. She was looking down, staring into my eyes with a lustful longing. I smelled her excitement as my eyes traveled down her body. All of this was so new to me, and I felt light-headed as I now looked between her spread legs. The meaty folds of her shaved pussy. Her glistening wetness. Her clit so engorged. Her cotton candy scent...so sweet. Her legs went up over my head and she used them to pull me down to her pussy. My lips touched her pussy and I opened my mouth already feeling the first coating of her wet, sweet stickiness. I stuck my tongue out and licked. I pushed it into her wet hole, then licked up to her clit. It stuck out so much that I took it between my lips as used my tongue at the same time.

Abby's reaction was immediate. "OH MY GOD JUST LIKE THAT PLEASE DON'T STOP" I sucked harder. I licked in a circular motion. "DON'T STOP DON'T STOP," she implored.

I didn't plan to stop. My chin was soaking in all the sweet juices of her dripping pussy. I felt like I was addicted to her taste. I couldn't get enough! As I savored her clit, I took my fingers and placed two at her entrance feeling the flow of her juices. I pressed my tongue down harder as I swirled and sucked and then I pushed my fingers all the way inside her. Her thighs were opening and closing on either side of my head and I felt a hand on the top of my head holding me down. Even with my ears getting covered by her very soft, warm thighs I heard her. Her scream was never-ending. I kept my mouth fully on her clit and pushing my fingers in and out of her, crooking my fingers to reach her g-spot, fucking her with my fingers.

"FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME OH MY GOD OH MY GOD DON'T STOP DON'T STOP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", she kept up in staccato. That's when it happened. The walls of Abby's wet pussy clamped my fingers like a vise. Her thighs squeezed my head as her legs shot straight into the air. I raised my eyes wanting to see her face. Her mouth was as wide open as was humanly possible, but I don't think any sound was coming out.

And I still couldn't get enough, but my head and my hand were being squeezed to the point I thought I would suffocate, but what a way to go. I don't know how long she was cumming, but her body finally started to relax. I sucked her clit further into my mouth, but heard her yell, "NO" Her body slumped, aftershocks of her orgasm making her twitch. I slowly slid my fingers out of her. I licked them and gently licked her sweet, incredible juices still flowing from her pussy which was so red. She was in such a state of bliss I thought she had passed out or fallen asleep.

If I could look up into my mirror, I am sure my face was completely covered in her juices. Right now, however, I needed to cum. I needed release. Now! My shirt and leggings were still on so I slid of my bed and wasted no time getting them off. My leggings were soaked in my excitement. I slid in next to Abby and started kissing her. I wasn't even thinking of how much my face and lips were covered in her juices. At first, I was only getting a tepid response as she lay satiated. Then her lips pressed more against mine and our arms wrapped around each other.

"Please, Abby, touch me" I urged as my lips left hers to speak. She knew what I needed, and we went back to kissing, our tongues now entangled. Her hand moved down the side of my body, over my hip and thigh and down between my legs. Her fingers went right to my clit. My body jumped from her touch. I moaned into her mouth and then I felt her fingers sliding into me. First one, then two, then three, filling me. Her thumb on my clit and my pussy filled with her fingers. I was cumming! Oh, was I cumming!

My mouth broke from hers as I tried to catch my breath. I was almost violently humping her fingers, arms wrapped around her. "OH GOD, ABBY, PLEASE DON'T STOP. I NEED IT I NEED IT" I felt her fingers shifting, moving and then, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was the sound that came out of my mouth as a came again, pushing my hips down trying, it seemed, to get her whole hand into my pussy.

As I came down from my release and my body relaxed Abby let her fingers slip from my pussy. She brought her hand to her mouth as I faced her and staring into my eyes licked each finger. I shivered in excitement watching this sensual scene.

"Abby, we're going to have to talk" I whispered. She moved her hand between her legs and placed her index finger into her pussy and brought it back up, placing it on my lips.

"Shh, Mrs. G" she whispered. I took her glistening finger into my mouth, tasting her. "We'll have plenty time to talk," she continued, "but I just came by to pick up my dress." "I'll be back later" she said as she got up.

She went into my bathroom coming out a few minutes later with her sweatsuit on and wiping her face with a towel. I felt sexually drained and unsure of what I should do or what I should think. As I laid there, Abby picked up her dress and came back to my bed, bending down she kissed me gently.

"Mrs. G. you may want to get cleaned up and your bed is quite a mess." Smiling she said. "Don't think you want Stacy walking in here seeing you like this." At that she walked out of my room and seconds later I heard the front door closing.

What am I doing??

I sat up. I surveyed the mess of the bed. Looks like another load of laundry! Then I could see my refection in the mirror. My hair was a mess. My face was flushed and I didn't need the mirror to tell me, sticky! I stared at the mirror hoping that my reflection would talk to me; talk some sense to me, but there was only silence.

I willed myself up. I better get moving.

I quickly stripped the bed and placed everything in the laundry machine. I washed up the best I could and put on some comfy cotton pants and a light sweater top. Now it was time to pick some things up at the grocery store. That would take my mind off what was happening.

As I slowly drove up our court I saw Linda, Abby's mom, coming out of her house so I stopped, rolled down the passenger window, and asked what she was up to. She was heading to the grocery store, too, so I asked if she wanted to hop in and we could shop together.

"Well, I timed this perfectly" she said as she quickly hopped in.

"So, Brenda, did Abby help you finish things this morning?"

To be continued...