Abby's Dress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reality, however, intervened! The sound of the toilet flushing reminded us both that Stacy was there. Abby reacted to that sound by stepping back away from me and then the room door opened with Linda walking in with extra towels.

"Abby," Linda almost squealed. "Why are you walking around naked?"

"Mom, I'm getting my suit on," Abby replied annoyed.

I was in a sexual trance just seconds before, but did intervene by letting Linda know that it was just us girls and it wasn't a problem. At that, Stacy came out of the bathroom wearing her bikini.

Seeing Stacy, Linda seemed to realize that we were limited in space and that she probably overreacted. And I was quite conflicted because I wanted to remark on the smallness of Stacy's bikini, as a mother would, but Abby's was a tad smaller and I felt saying something would be hypocritical. After all, Abby looked so damn sexy and I unconsciously licked my lips only to realize I still had the taste of Abby's pussy on them. I don't know how I was keeping it together at this point.

Stacy gave a whistle looking at Abby and said, "you're looking mighty fine, girlfriend!"

Abby, in turn, whistled back, joking "how am I going to keep my hands to myself with the way you look in that teeny bikini?"

"Okay girls, why don't you grab some loungers by the pool while the old ladies get ready," Linda said, obviously trying to cut off the girls' comments to each other.

Stacy was opening the room door as Linda moved to place the towels on the bathroom shelf. As Abby squeezed by me, I felt her hand on my ass. Although a glancing touch, it added to my extreme horniness.

After they left, Linda looked at me and said, "Our girls are a handful!"

I smiled and said, "We better get down to the pool quickly because they may have drinks and boys in hand by the time we get there!"

I began unbuttoning my dress as Linda closed the door to the bathroom. My panties were soaked! As I changing into my bathing suit, I found myself intrigued by the flirting between Stacy and Abby. Was it just girls being girls or something more?

We found the girls alone at the pool, except for a young couple with two toddlers across from us at the shallow end of the pool. The girls already had loungers and towels for us, and were already in the pool splashing around. They both called for us to join them even before we got settled.

I dropped my wrap on the chair and went and sat on the edge of the pool, dipping my feet in to test the water. Of course, the girls splashed me, yelling "come on in, mom" and jump in, Mrs. G" simultaneously.

Linda got the treatment a few minutes later.

We had fun! I even think the young couple got a kick out of us splashing around, laughing, and simply having a good time. It felt good. It's what we were here for and I believe any stresses we had splashed away, as well.

We spent about an hour at the pool. For me, it took some of the sexual edge off. Oh, trust me, I needed release, but there was normalcy to the day.

Linda decided she had had enough and was going back to the room. I felt I should go with her, but the girls also let us know they were ready to "chill" a bit. We gathered our belongings and walked toward the elevator discussing plans for dinner. There were plenty places within walking distance, but we decided to eat in the hotel restaurant and make it an early night. It had been a long day so far.

Back in the room we all realized that space was going to be an issue for four women who all needed to shower and change. So, we came up with a solution. Linda would shower first and I would hop in the shower while she dried her hair and did make-up and so on.

While Linda was in the shower, I removed my bathing suit as modestly as possible with a towel around me as I pulled my suit down. Abby obviously noticed and teased me saying, "Mrs. G, it's girl's weekend. Don't be so modest!"

Stacy was laughing as Abby flipped off her bikini top as she danced around the room. I smiled at her, but tried my best not to stare, especially with Stacy right there.

"You're turn, Brenda," I heard Linda call from the bathroom. It was good timing because Abby's little show was affecting me.

Opening the door to the bathroom, Linda, a towel wrapped around her, was drying her hair with another. As she took out the hair dryer, I dropped my own towel and turned the shower on. As I got in, I joked that the shower was big enough for us to have showered together.

Surprisingly, she winked at me through her reflection in the mirror and said, "maybe tomorrow"

I stuck my tongue out just before I closed the shower curtain. To me, I felt that she was obviously joking. At the same time, as the warm water sprayed on my body, I thought of the possibilities.

The hair dryer turned off just as I was finishing up. Linda let me know she was done. I opened the curtain to get my towel and Linda, with a smile on her face, was holding it up for me.

"It's nice to have my own shower assistant," I joked.

"Well, I would dry you, too, but I think we have a line outside the door," Linda smiled and winked again as she opened the door with "Next," and walked out.

Wrapping my towel around me, I thought, "was Linda actually flirting with me?"

I expected Stacy to come into the bathroom, but much to my surprise, it was Abby who walked in. She was still topless, but had a towel over her shoulders covering herself.

Closing the door, she obviously noticed my surprise. "I told Stacy I needed to get this chlorine out of my eyes," and then she put her arms around me and kissed me. I reacted instantly as her tongue pushed into my mouth. My tongue meeting hers, lips mashing and moving together. She pulled away suddenly and whispered, "just sneaking another kiss, Mrs. G,' as she shimmied out of her bikini bottoms.

I think I was shaking because my need for release kept being prompted by Abby through her touches and stolen kisses throughout the day and just now. Even the flirting by Linda was having an effect. Oh, if I could jump back in the shower and join Abby! How much more can I possibly take? Privacy, after all, was not going to be had this weekend!

Once I finished up in the bathroom, it was Stacy's turn. Linda was already dressed and as I got dressed, we both could hear all the giggling and laughter from the bathroom. We might be rolling our eyes, but I'm sure we both had thoughts.

We were all very casual. After all, dinner was just downstairs and we also voted to go out a little dressier the next night.

Normalcy. It took the edge off. Again, we all had fun, conversing about the day, and plans for the next day. Linda and I had margaritas to end the day and allowed the girls to sip off ours. After all, they're not old enough to drink! We felt they were taking big sips from the straws, but we were with them and it was harmless enough. After a couple drinks, we were feeling it along with the long day so after dinner we sat in the lobby and people watched for a while. Yes, we had one more drink, but told the girls they had had enough. Yes, they were a little more giddy than usual.

We all went back to the room around 10pm and got ready for bed. I think we were all tuckered out with the drinks helping.

The girls were in the bed closest to the window, wearing cotton gym shorts and tee-shirts. Linda wore a long tee shirt over panties, of course. I had one of Frank's old button downs that was quite comfy. The beds were not going to allow for much in terms of spreading out, but we already knew that. We just hadn't been in them yet. That is, together.

Abby and Stacy made comments of a girls' sleepover and that we needed to drink shots and play truth or dare. Of course, we gave them dirty looks about that. "I think right now we need to sleep," Linda firmly said.

As we turned out the lamps on the nightstand between our beds, I told Linda to poke me if I snored. She playfully hit me with her pillow telling me that she would smother me if I snored. The girls, of course, were laughing and calling for a pillow fight. No. It was time to sleep.

Unfortunately, as hard as I tried, I couldn't get right to sleep; something I usually had no problem with doing. I was horny. No doubt. The teasing and the kisses from the very start of the day from Abby and no release! And I also have the warm body of Linda next to me in bed! After about a half hour, I was on my side facing the girls, who were clearly sound asleep. Abby was facing me, also on her side, her mouth slightly open, soft breathes being released. With the soft light of the smoke detector above us, I stared at her wonderful lips longing for another stolen kiss.

There was movement next to me as Linda shifted and the bedsheet pulled, momentarily taking me from thoughts of kissing Abby. I took her movement as a sign that I should close my eyes and try to sleep, but next thing I knew, Linda had turned over and put her arm around my waist, pulling herself against me, her soft breasts on my back, her legs curled behind mine. I stiffened, unsure of what exactly was happening.

I felt her breath at the back of my head and more movement. "Shh," I heard softly as her lips brushed my ear. Her hand moved across my stomach, over my hip and down my thigh, rubbing up and down my leg, while soft kisses were placed on my ear, the back of my neck and even my head.

I closed my eyes savoring Linda's soft touch and trying not to moan. She moved her hand to the inside of my thigh and I lifted my leg, hoping her fingers would move to my very wet pussy. I needed release! Her hand moved up, pulling my shirt up with it and then slowly back down, her fingers slipping under the elastic of my panties. Two fingers slipped down my slit to my very gooey hole, getting immediately lubricated by my stickiness. She moved them back to my clit, taking it between her fingers and moving them back and forth. Explosion!

I ground my face into my pillow taking a chunk of its cushion into my mouth and biting down to muffle my scream. My legs went taut, stretched straight as a board as I came. I was cumming so incredibly that tears were flowing from my eyes as I continued biting down on my pillow, her fingers continuing to strum my clit. As her fingers slowed, my legs relaxed. She moved her fingers up and down my pussy, many aftershocks wracking my body.

Eventually, she removed her hand from inside my panties. My head was still in my pillow as she whispered in my ear again, "I owed you. Sleep well."

I felt the loss of her warmth as she turned herself back around in the bed. I was finally catching my breath while also opening my eyes to see Abby still asleep, thankfully. I closed my eyes and slept, thinking that maybe I should stop questioning what has happened and just enjoy it.

I awoke the next morning being gently shaken. "Brenda, it's time to get moving."

I opening my eyes to find Linda, in a towel, hovering over me. "Well," I said, "you're a sight for sore eyes," followed by, "what time is it"

"It's 9:30 and the girls went down to get us coffee." Smiling, she continued, "you slept very well."

I got up and stretched and mentioned that maybe she should have wakened me sooner since we were going to brunch.

"No worries," she said as I finally pulled myself off the bed. "Besides, you look cute when you are sound asleep," Linda winked.

I told her that I'd feel cuter once I took a shower.

"Let me know when you're in so I can do my hair," Linda said, as I squeezed past her.

I took care of business and got the water running as I brushed my teeth. I called to Linda as I stepped into the shower.

The water felt so good and I was quite happy to have gotten my still damp panties off! I was waking up now. Linda's actions did come to mind so I started, "Linda, about last night..."

"Brenda, there is no need to talk about it." Then she opened the shower curtain slightly, poking her face in and said, "It was fun, so let it be."

At that, we heard the girls come into the room with "coffee delivery"

Linda left the bathroom and me to my thoughts. I was glad that she acknowledged that something happened and was okay with it. Well, of course she was okay with it! She initiated it! What now?

So, we did brunch at a trendy place across from the outlets with bottomless mimosas and overpriced food. We were all coordinated in sundresses and got quite a bit of attention as we had fun playing the part of 'ladies lunching.' We were dressed much better than anyone else there, and the girls were truly having fun playing the part. Lots of pictures, selfies, and laughter. A very pleasant start to the day.

I searched my bag for my ChapStick and didn't find it or my purse. I had changed bags and obviously left my purse in the room. I looked at Linda and said, "If we're going shopping, I need my purse," and got up to walk across the lot to our hotel.

"Mrs. G, would you bring my portable phone charger back with you," asked Abby.

"Abby, don't ask that of Mrs. Grason, just go with her and get it yourself," Linda snapped.

Although I was going to let Linda know that it wasn't a problem, Abby was already getting up so off we went.

"Are you and Stacy having fun," I asked Abby on our walk to the hotel.

"Sure, not bad for having to hang out with two old ladies," she joked. "And it seems like you and my mom are enjoying yourselves."

Her last comment gave me pause after what happened last night. I didn't want my guilt to show, so I simply said, "I think we are both enjoying being with our girls."

"That is so sweet, she said, as she put her arm around me as we walked into the hotel.

On the elevator Abby stood across from me. Nothing unusual, but I did hope that she would kiss me. Keying into our room, Abby said she was going to brush her teeth. I went to the little bureau where I left my purse and made sure everything was in it, going so far to count what cash I had. Putting everything into my hobo bag, I turned as Abby came out of the bathroom and grabbed her charger from the bed. Just as I put my hand on the door latch, she grabbed me and pushed me against it, kissing me hard. Though surprised, I met her tongue with mine immediately. I needed her lips. I needed her.

She broke the kiss. We stood there, just looking at each other, our breaths heavy. "Lick me," Abby mouthed.

"Abby, we don't have time; we have to get back," I reluctantly replied.

"Lick me," again she mouthed. Then, in a whisper, "I want you going back with my pussy juices on your lips."

The way she said it and the thought of it caused an intake of breath and without a word I found myself sliding down, my bag still hanging from my shoulder, my back against the door as she lifter her dress. She wore no panties and the sweet smell of her glistening pussy was so inviting. I leaned in and playfully rubbed her clit with the tip of my nose as I kissed her beautiful, meaty, shaven pussy. Her excitement was evident as she moaned loudly, my tongue pushing into her dripping hole, tasting her. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me hard into her pussy as she half lifted her leg, spreading and feeding me. I pushed my tongue inside her as far as it would go, wiggling it around, her sweet, cotton candy nectar, coating my tongue, lips, and mouth. Holding my head tightly, she ground her pussy against my mouth.

"My clit!" "Suck on my clit," she growled, allowing me to pull my head back to move up. I clamped my lips over her distended clit and sucked.

"Cumming" "Cumming" "Oh my God, I'm Cumming," she yelled, holding tightly to my head is she pushed me against the door, my legs practically buckling.

Slowly, she released my head and actually helped me up. My legs were weak, and I felt a little lightheaded, needing to get my breath. "Abby, we do have to go," I reluctantly said. The act was only five minutes or so, but we did have Linda and Stacy waiting.

"I think you're going to need to wipe your face, Mrs. G., she said with a sheepish look. I put my bag down and started to the bathroom when she added, "but don't wipe your lips."

I looked in the mirror to see my face from my nose to the bottom of my chin glistening with her pussy juice. I did lick my lips realizing that I was completely hooked. Of course, I cleaned up, but the taste of her remained on my lips and tongue.

I came out of the bathroom and Abby kissed me on the cheek. "I'll make it up to you, she smiled.

Rushing back across the parking lot both our phones buzzed with texts. Linda and Stacy were waiting outside. "We thought you got lost," Linda said, when we got to them.

I made up something about our keycards not working and that seemed to satisfy them and we were on our way to more outlets. Of course, the guilt of lying to both my daughter and best friend was now on my mind. Offsetting that, however, was the taste of Abby's pussy, lingering on my lips.

The girls walked ahead of us toward the outlets, laughing, holding each other, taking selfies and being teenaged girls. My motherly thoughts were how wonderful it was to see the girls having so much fun even with their moms with them. My non-motherly thoughts had a lot to do with Abby and imaging how she was going to make it up to me, as she said.

Bringing brought back to present, Linda nudged me with "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

If she knew what I was thinking, I may be slapped! "What is that," I asked.

"Let's let the girls go on their own and we go to the spa," Linda said conspiratorially.

"I'm game," I said, but wondered about reservations.

We both yelled ahead to the girls to hold up and told them that we would split up and meet back at the room at 3pm with the intention of going back to the pool. They were both fine with that and happier when we handed credit cards over to our respective daughters.

Linda and I left the girls, who were off to Zara. Heading back to the hotel, we decided that a change of clothes was needed, but first we had to see what was available at the spa which was in the basement part of the hotel. When we got there, we saw the waiting area was full and looked at each other disheartened. We still went to the reception desk and while Linda inquired, I checked my phone. There was a text from Abby. I didn't open it. After all, I was standing next to her mother!

Nothing! No manis, pedis, facials or even massage, at least until early evening. "Well, there goes that idea," Linda said defeated.

"Let's go back to the room, regroup, and figure something out," I said. "We can always catch up with our girls."

"Sounds good," Linda said, and joked, "we might be able to save our credit cards"

We got to our room to find the housekeeper making the beds. "I'm almost done," she said apologetically.

Linda asked if the bathroom was clean, not really waiting for an answer as she went in.

As the housekeeper gathered her supplies, I clicked on Abby's text. My heart skipped. "Want another taste," the text read with a close-up picture of her very wet pussy. I glanced up to the housekeeper looking at me, but I knew she couldn't see what was on my phone. The next text read, "a surprise in your bag," with a kiss emoji. I clicked off my phone as the housekeeper left and looked over at my bag just as Linda came out of the bathroom.

"You okay," she asked.

"Yes, was just contemplating our options," I replied, although what I was really doing was wondering what Abby put in my bag.

Linda seemed a little distant. I probably was, too, given that I wanted to look in my bag, but didn't want to while Linda was standing right there. She walked by me and was looking out the window. Now it was my turn to ask her, "Are you okay?"

She started with, "About last night..."

Realizing immediately what she was talking about, I interrupted her, "Linda, what happened, happened and it's okay"

"But Brenda, you don't understand" she responded while turning to face me. Her eyes teary.