Abby's Dress Ch. 07

Story Info
The girls' weekend begins.
8.9k words
4.86
13.7k
29

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for your patience! This part of Abby's Dress led me in so many directions causing me to change the story line several times. However, I believe I got it to a point that will allow many fun possibilities and surprises in a possible conclusion. Again, thank you dear readers.

_________________________________

My stomach was in knots. I knew that I was calling Linda simply to make myself feel better. I wanted to know that everything was okay. And yes, I did want to check on her, too. After all, I left her laying there in a post orgasmic haze, knowing that she probably had not had that feeling in some time.

I picked up my phone and clicked her number and got quite the surprise when the voice on the other end was Abby's. "Hi, Mrs. G" she answered in a "sing songy" way.

"Oh. Abby," I responded, "I thought I clicked your mom's number."

"You did, Mrs. G, but she's in her bathroom, I think."

My brain went into overdrive. Was the noise I heard, Abby? I mean, I just left her house and here she was answering her mother's phone! How did I miss her as I left her house? Did she hear us or see us?

"Mrs. G, are you there?" she said as her voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes, Abby, I was just thinking about something" was my reaction.

"Well, Mrs. G," she practically whispered, "I hope you were thinking of me licking every inch of your body."

And here I thought I couldn't be more distracted! "Abby, not now," I scolded. "Would you have your mom call me when she gets out?"

"Sure, Mrs. G, but keep me and my tongue in mind" she said hanging up.

I sensed a smile on her face which put a smile on mine, but concern about Linda's feelings were not going away until I spoke with her.

I changed and washed up and busied myself with packing even while thinking this trip might not happen. An hour went by and I was a nervous wreck. Linda must be upset. That's why she hadn't called. I've lost a friend. This trip is not happening. Does Abby know? Would she say anything to Stacy? Then my phone rang. Linda!

I clicked on my phone and before I could say hello, Linda started with "Brenda, don't say anything, just let me talk." And she did. For at least five straight minutes!

Linda's stream of consciousness ran the gamut from apologetic to disbelief, surprise, guilt, embarrassment, thankfulness, confusion, and relief. I listened as a good friend should and when she finished there was simply a loud sigh from her. I also felt relief because I thought there might be anger, as well, but there was none.

In the end, we both blamed stress, hormones and, of course, our husbands. A telling comment from Linda was "If I was going to stray to get my needs met, I'm glad it was with you." To me, that left a door open. Where that door led, I wasn't sure myself, but it may have to wait for after the weekend. After all, we would have our daughters with us.

After speaking with Linda, I felt so much better. Alive, in fact. I told myself, "This is going to be a great weekend." With that, I finished my packing, texted back and forth with Linda regarding travel details, and eventually prepared dinner. Stacy got home and she was excited, talking non-stop about the trip. I was so happy to see her this way and it relaxed me even more. All was good.

We decided to leave at around 7 only because we wanted to maximize our time. Stacy and Abby were even agreeable to the time. Linda would drive as her SUV was roomier and she would pick Stacy and I up in front of our house so we didn't have to lug our suitcases up the street. I told Stacy not to stay up too late because I didn't want her cranky in the morning. Frank told me he'd be leaving for work before we left. I had a feeling he was getting an early start so that he could leave work early to play golf.

Frank went up to bed before me and Stacy was in her room doing her own packing. I was making sure everything was put away or turned off. I had already placed my roller bag by the door and prepared to check on Stacy to make sure she had everything she needed. I picked up my phone which was by the sofa to find a text waiting for me to open. It was from Abby. I clicked it open to find a close-up photo of her puckered lips. The text below it read, "Looking for a place to put these. Any ideas?"

I stared at the picture on my phone screen. It was not something I expected. The adult in me said that I needed to delete and ignore this text and find time to talk with Abby. The woman in me wanted to let Abby know ALL the places I wanted her lips.

Hearing Stacy, I clicked my phone to the home screen and put it back down on the end table. As she brought her roller bag to the front door she said, "I don't think I could fit any more."

"Honey, we're just going away for the weekend." I said knowing how futile the statement was. After all, I packed more than I needed.

I was pleasantly surprised when she came up to me and gave me a big hug and said, "Mom, thanks! I think us girls are going to have so much fun."

"I appreciate that, honey, and I'm glad you and Abby don't mind hanging with your old moms."

Stacy rolled her eyes and said, "Abby and I agree that we have the coolest moms."

With that Stacy said goodnight to me while I reminded her to set her alarm.

As I prepared to go up to bed, I picked up my phone again so that I could set my own alarm. Another text from Abby. I clicked it open to find a picture of her lips, but this time her tongue was stuck all the way out. The text below it read, "Looking forward to licking you from head to toe."

Again, I stared at the screen. I must keep my cool, I thought. I didn't reply. I couldn't. I shouldn't.

After changing and washing up and brushing my teeth, I got in bed. As I lay there next to my snoring husband, I finally set my alarm and then opened Abby's text again. Abby's lips and tongue were the last things I saw before I closed my eyes. And my dreams were all about Abby's lips on mine and her tongue licking every inch of my body.

I awoke to the buzzing of my phone releasing me from the arms of Abby. I was sweating a bit and felt quite horny, as if I was close to an orgasm, but got interrupted. Wow, I thought, that was quite the dream! As I sat up, Frank was coming out of the bathroom looping his tie. He said, "Are you feeling okay because you did some tossing and turning last night?"

"Oh, just anxiousness, I think," I replied. Thank goodness he didn't know what I was really thinking!

As I tried to get fully awake and was get out of bed, Frank informed me that Stacy was already up so she must be anxious, too. He gave me a kiss and a hug and said that he had to get going. "I hope you and the girls have a wonderful time," he said as he gave me a pat on my ass and walked out of our room.

I felt relief when Frank left. I was still processing my dreams of Abby and the photos she texted. Before I hopped in the shower, I checked my phone for messages. Another text from Abby. I clicked to find a picture of her long, shapely legs and feet. Obviously taken as she lay in her bed. The text read, "I painted my toes. Do you like the color?"

Her toes were a soft pink. I stared at the screen for what seemed like a long time, but only a minute had gone by. Realizing I had better get myself ready, I forced myself to do just that. After using the toilet, I hopped in the shower. As much as I wanted to take care of my need of an orgasm, I controlled myself. I truly felt that I needed to exert some control over my thoughts of Abby, but she was not making it easy.

I put on a little make-up, chose a comfy sundress and sandals, and took an additional bag that included sneakers, flip-flops, and a water bottle, as well as a cover-up and jacket, if needed. Stacy was, surprisingly, all ready to go when I got downstairs. "Coffee is made, mom" she cheerfully informed me.

I told her that I had to call Brenda to make sure we were on schedule. "Mom, I already got a text from Abby and they are just about ready." Of course, Stacy had to give me the generational reminder that texts are more appropriate than calls.

Brenda backed into the driveway about ten minutes later. By that time Stacy and I had filled our travel mugs with coffee and made sure that appliances were turned off. This was the first time that I would see Brenda since yesterday.

As Stacy and I brought our bags out, Brenda was opening the back for our bags. I was glad to see that she was also in a sundress. Once I lifted and slid my bag in with the others I turned to Brenda and gave her a hug. "Everything good?" I asked her quietly.

She squeezed me tightly at my question and said "Yes, all good."

In the meantime, Abby had gotten out of the car jokingly saying, "Hey, get a room!" And to Stacy, "Girlfriend, ready to party?"

Brenda looked at them both as she shut the trunk and said, "Remember girls, you have to chaperones so I don't think there will be too much partying." We all laughed and I realized that I needed to put any trepidation I had regarding Abby and even Brenda, aside for now.

I, of course, sat in the passenger seat next to Brenda and Abby was behind her and Stacy behind me. The plan was to stop to have breakfast at around the halfway point depending on traffic. Abby and Stacy were both in shorts. Abby's shorts a little snugger than Stacy's. Abby had a tank top, over a bra, thankfully. Stacy had a tee shirt. Both in their Birkenstock sandals. I smiled to myself at the thought that we made such a stereotypical mother/teenaged daughter fashion set.

About 15 minutes in, as Brenda navigated through highway traffic, Abby placed her now bare feet up on the driver's console. "I painted my toes Mrs. G. Like the color," she asked.

I had turned to find her feet practically in my face. "Abigail!" shouted Brenda.

"Oh, mom, I'm just showing Mrs. G my toes" Abby replied as Stacy snickered.

"You don't put your feet in someone's face" she scolded Abby.

"But I have cute feet. Don't you think so, Mrs. G?" Abby said, smiling.

Wanting to diffuse the conversation I turned to Abby and said, "I love the color." What I didn't say out loud was "Oh, Abby, you have the cutest toes and I want to suck on them. Would that excite you?" Why was I thinking that!

As she pulled her feet away, I saw Brenda glaring at her in her rear-view mirror and I told her it was okay. She's just playing around.

With the girls giggling in back, Brenda shook her head and smiled. I was smiling, too, but still wondering about the effect of Abby's feet and legs so close to me. First in the picture she texted and now close enough to kiss.

"I hope you have the same craving I do" Brenda said, as I began turning to look at her in disbelief and realizing she was pointing to a diner up ahead.

The craving I had would not be gotten at a diner, but we did have to eat!

We asked the girls to go ahead and get us a booth. Brenda and I took our time walking behind as I asked if she was okay. She stopped. Turning to me she said, "Linda, I enjoyed what we did. What YOU did." She continued, "I needed to tell you to your face." "Is what happened wrong?"

I was surprised that she brought it up. We had already talked and I assumed we would just get back to normal. Obviously, it was eating at her just as Abby's actions were eating at me.

"No, Brenda," I said emphatically. "What we did was simply one friend helping another," while adding, sheepishly, "although the helping part was a bit unorthodox"

"Was it cheating" she asked, looking me directly in the eye.

How do I answer her question since it was a question I've been agonizing over regarding Abby? And yes, now Brenda! I felt like I was on an emotional roller-coaster. Feeling good one minute and troubled the next. "Brenda, look, we're both guilty of cheating if that's the case, but it's not as simple as that. It's something that happened between the two of us so we should just move on, ok?"

Those are the words that came out of my mouth. Was I trying to convince myself, too? Maybe, but I also wanted to move on. I wanted a weekend without drama.

"Are you okay with things," Linda asked.

I surprised myself by saying "Yes," and doing so with confidence, but my thoughts and curiosity were betraying that confidence even as I spoke.

"Maybe some food and more coffee will help," Linda said as if to lighten the conversation.

"Our girls are waiting for us," I said as I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close as we began to walk toward the diner entrance. She placed her arm around my waist, as well, and we both were smiling as we walked in.

"Are the moms talking about us," Stacy and Abby said in unison. Continuing, "we were watching you through the window."

"Oh, you were, were you," Linda said as I slid into the booth to take the window seat across from Abby.

As Linda slid in next to me, I told the girls that we were deciding whether to leave them on their own while we went to the spa ourselves for the entire weekend.

Our waitress, an older woman, came over with coffee, which the girls already ordered. While she was placing the coffee on our table, I felt Abby's bare foot on my shin as she said, "I think you would miss your girls if you did that." At first, I pulled my leg back thinking I bumped her, but as her foot stayed put along the side of my leg closest to the window, I knew her intention and just smiled.

"Of course, we would miss our girls," I said looking first at Abby, then to Stacy who smiled and stuck her tongue out. In the meantime, Abby's foot was gradually moving to the inside of my leg and inching up to my thigh under my dress.

"Does everyone know what they want," Linda asked as she put her menu down. What I wanted was not on the menu because Abby's foot was now between my thighs as I turned toward Linda to make sure she couldn't see what her daughter was doing.

Thankfully, it was a tight booth with a large cylindrical center stand holding up the table. Stacy wouldn't be able to see either. Even so, maybe I should stop Abby. Her action was too risky.

Our waitress returned and as we all looked up to her with our orders, Abby's toes wiggled playfully between my thighs. I did my best to place my order, while struggling not to scooch down so Abby could reach my pussy. I didn't want her actions to be obvious and I let her know with my eyes. Still, she played.

We chatted, joked, and talked about the fun we were having and going to have throughout the time at the diner. Through it all, Abby did not stop teasing me and my pussy was wet from her teasing me with her feet constantly rubbing up and down my legs, her toes moving so close to my pussy. I thought to myself what a mistake I made not fingering myself to orgasm this morning.

After we finished, our waitress took our plates and told us she'd get our bill. As she did, Stacy and Abby got up to go to the bathroom. It was the first time since getting into the booth that I didn't have Abby's feet massaging my legs and making me so wet at her touch. Then I felt Linda's hand on my thigh. I turned at her touch. She squeezed my thigh and thanked me for listening. It was an innocent touch, but in the state I was in, I was hoping she'd do more. Oh, I was horny!

Once we were on the road again, we all seemed to be mellow after a big breakfast, even with all the coffee we drank. The girls were on their phones and I decided to check my own phone for messages. Frank texted reminding me to let him know that we made it with no issues. As I was reading his, a text from Abby popped up. "How wet is your pussy," followed by a winky face emoji.

I'm sure my face flushed, but I turned to the back seat and said, "we're almost there, girls." My purpose was to see Abby's face and her eyes burned into mine. If it were just Abby and me on this trip, I'd be going a hundred miles an hour to get to our room!

We did, however make it to our hotel at the speed limit. The huge outlets center was right across from the hotel along with several restaurants. Check-in was seamless and our room was large, but the beds were doubles, not queens. The girls had no problem with the bed size, but I did ask Linda's opinion and she joked that I'd have to hold her closer so she didn't fall out of bed. Well, that wasn't a problem for me.

We all needed to freshen up so we took turns in the bathroom. Linda went first and I followed. I pulled my panties down to pee and realized how wet with excitement they were. I decided to change them because wearing them at this point would not be comfortable, but my clean pairs were in my bag. Would I dare to go sans?

I discreetly bunched them in my hand and walked out of the bathroom, going right to my suitcase. Everyone was preoccupied getting ready so I was able to place them in the front pouch and then pulled out a clean pair, putting them in my purse. Yes, I would go sans, but my practical side told me to take a pair, just in case.

Once out of the room and walking over to the outlets, we let the girls go on their own with the intention of meeting up in a few hours to have lunch. I'm not going to bore with details, but we had a fun and relaxing time. Linda brought nothing up of the morning's conversation and we had laughs over some of the things we tried on and went about shopping like two girlfriends should. We walked arm in arm at times and sometimes with our arms around one another. It felt good. No worries and no stress. Our closeness did keep me aware of how much I wanted more in terms of touch. Wearing no panties enhanced that feeling. And in one of the dressing rooms, I was keenly aware of my time with Abby in a similar dressing room, but I pushed those thoughts out of my mind. Maybe when I'm showering later, I could quietly take care of myself.

We met up for lunch at a restaurant that had a terraced dining area in the back with flowers all around. The girls had more bags than Linda and I, which we both joked about. We all had a salad and iced tea and decided that the pool would be next on our list. Although Abby sat right beside me at lunch, there were no feet on my legs or touches. I must admit disappointment. We did have fun, though, and I was happy to be off my feet after the walking we did.

We got back to our room, afterward, a bit mellow after a very busy morning. It was amusing as we placed our purchases on the floor of our room, making our available floor space smaller. Linda decided to go to the front desk to get us more towels which we all agreed were needed. Stacy took her bikini out and said she was going to the bathroom and changing, leaving Abby and me.

Abby looked at Stacy with a smile and asked, "You don't want company?"

"Not while I'm on the toilet," she replied, sticking her tongue out.

"Well, I'm just going to change here," Abby said as Stacy closed the bathroom door.

Looking at me now, Abby whispered, "you want to help me get my clothes off"

As I rummaged through my bag to get my suit I simply smiled. Oh, I wanted to, but it couldn't happen with Stacy on the other side of the bathroom door!

Pulling my suit from my bag, I turned to find Abby already with her clothes off. Naked. Her bikini in her left hand. I stared, taking her all in. She was looking at me with lust in her eyes as she moved her right hand down to her mound. I couldn't move as her middle fingers pushed between her folds and into her pussy. She took them out and stepped toward me. Lifting her hand, she placed the fingers that were just pushing up into her pussy, to my lips. My tongue darted out and my mouth opened as she pushed them in, her searing eyes not leaving mine. I sucked and licked her cotton candy sweet pussy juice off her fingers, moaning quietly as I did.

As she pulled her fingers from my mouth, she leaned forward and kissed me, her tongue licking my lips as she tasted herself. I felt as if I would cum right then and there.