Abby's Dress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concerned, I reiterated that it was okay and I wasn't upset or anything like that.

She took a step toward me and grabbed my hands. "I've never been with a woman, Brenda, and after what you did to me the other day, I really want to explore." "It is all that is on my mind." "Please, Brenda, teach me," she implored.

When the words "teach me" came out of her mouth, I began to tear up. The only other woman I have been with is her daughter. Guilt! I'm not only having an affair behind my husband's back, but I am having an affair behind my best friend's back! And an affair WITH my best friend! How has this happened?

With both of us now with tears flowing from our eyes, Linda let go of my hands and put her arms around me, pulling me into her soft, warm body. "Brenda, I'm sorry," she said as my arms went around her.

"Linda, there's nothing to be sorry about," I replied, knowing that our tears were for different reasons. Our heads went on the others shoulder for comfort. God, she felt good. All this guilt and I'm still turned on by the warmth of my best friend, her body so inviting as it melds with mine.

We lifted our heads at the same time, our cheeks touching. For a brief second, I felt that I couldn't do this. I shouldn't do this. There was too much at stake. As we faced each other, our noses touching, her eyes locked on to mine, filled not only with tears, but pure, unadulterated lust.

We kissed. Our lips had only been an inch apart so it was easy, but we didn't move or even breath, just held our lips together. She pulled back. Her eyes seemed to look straight into my soul. She softly whispered "Brenda, please, I need to know."

Forgotten were my doubts and my guilt. Forgotten also was Abby's text and what was in my bag. The only thing on my mind was this beautiful woman in front of me.

Our eyes stayed on one another as I moved my hands up her back and began unbuttoning her dress. Once all the buttons down to her waist were undone, I pulled the dress off her shoulders and she let drop down her body. Next, I reached back around and unhooked her bra, pulling it off and down her arms. She let her bra drop, too. She then did the same to me, both of us stepping out of our sundresses. Neither of us looked anywhere, but in each other's eyes.

I broke the spell as I whispered, "Let's get on our bed," a remark that sent a shiver up my spine.

We got into our bed together, laying side by side, again our eyes locked. Quiet. We began to kiss. We weren't just touching lips now. We were kissing, lips moving, pressing. Our tongues darting, licking, exploring, tasting. My left hand went to her side; her right hand went to mine. Our kissing intensified and we were in our own world. We were practically licking each other's faces, tongues darting around as our breathing got heavier. Our legs entangled, as we seemed to get our bodies even closer. I moved a hand to Linda's breast. She shuddered as I felt her very soft breast, taking her elongated nipple between my finders. She let out a loud moan.

That moan, her body, our heat... I practically jumped up, disentangling us, as I pushed her on her back, getting on top, straddling her. I looked down at my dear friend, her eyes wide, wondering what was happening. I leaned down kissing her forehead, then her nose and cheeks, her lips, her neck. Moving my body down, I continued to her breasts. Her back arched as a sucked a nipple into my mouth. Licking across her tits, I sucked her other nipple into my mouth, peeking up at Linda's face as I did so. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, breaths coming quickly.

The reaction of Linda's body to my ministrations was such a turn on. I simply loved knowing that my lips and tongue were leading Linda to an ecstasy never experienced. My pussy was on fire.

I licked all around her tits, squeezing them as I did. They were fleshy and soft. I could bury my face between them and I so loved the feeling. I thought of her on top of me, smothering me with her tits, but that was for another time. "Brenda, I am so close," Linda breathily spoke.

I kissed and licked down her soft stomach, reaching down for the elastic of her panties as my tongue licked her belly button hole. I wanted to lick her everywhere. Her smell though, the wonderful smell of her pussy. Her scent reminded me of Abby's. Sweet. Intoxicating. A sense of urgency now enveloped me as I pulled her panties down and off. Linda had a hand on my head, gently pushing it down as she lifted her ass off the bed, urging me to her pussy. There was desperation in her movements.

She was dripping. I looked at her pussy for just a second before I plunged my tongue to her hole, licking up her sweet honey, then sliding my tongue up to her clit, taking it between my lips and sucking it into my mouth as I tongue lashed it. Her body went completely rigid, her ass in the air as I held on. Her hands held my head down forcefully as she screamed at the top of her lungs. I kept sucking on her clit and she began humping my face. Taking one hand off her ass, I stuck two fingers into her pussy hole, just pushed them in to the hilt. If her first orgasm was intense, her second almost worried me. She was screaming, but there was no sound as I glanced up at her face.

I felt like my lips were being bruised as she held me my mouth so tightly. I didn't realize it at first, but I had moved my body and now had my panty clad pussy rubbing on her leg, humping it, needing the traction on my clit. Now it was my turn to join her as I felt the build-up in my pussy. I exploded! "Oh fuuuuuuuuuck," I yelled, humping Linda's leg as she continued to hold my head down on her pussy.

She slumped on the bed, her hands dropping off my head. I was able to move my head and saw that her eyes closed, head drifting to the side. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, her juices practically running out of her. I gently lapped up her juices, my face already completely covered. I moved my body up as I got off her to lay beside her, our bodies both wet with perspiration. I rubbed her stomach while I looked at her face. She was breathing lightly and she was in a state of bliss. Her eyes fluttered open. "Welcome back," I smiled.

"Brenda," is all she said before kissing me. There was no doubt that she tasted herself on my lips and the softness of her plump lips soothed my bruised lips. She rubbed my cheek. "What now," she asked.

"I think we shower," I replied, knowing that's not what she meant.

"But what about you," Linda said concerned.

Ignoring her question, I asked, "How was another woman's touch?"

Still lovingly rubbing my face, she began to tear up again. "Brenda, I don't know if I want any other touch."

Before I could react, there was a loud knock on our room door causing both of us to practically jump off the bed....