Abby's Dress Ch. 09

Story Info
A Longer Weekend.
4.8k words
4.9
7.8k
33

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers: Again, my appreciation to all of you for reading, for your comments and your notes. I've been inspired over the years by many wonderful stories here on Literotica and never expected my first story to resonate with so many of you. Thank you, again, and enjoy.

.............................

It was clearly Stacy's voice.

Of course, there was no place to hide. And we were atop the sheets so no covering up either. Our only movement was to hold tightly to each other. Linda clearly was in shock, but in the seconds that passed, I felt relief for some reason.

And then Abby spoke. She was just behind Stacy in the doorway. "See, I told you, Stace," somewhat smugly.

"Wow," was the only thing that Stacy said. That response surprised me.

Just as I was about to ask Abby how she knew, Linda found her voice and, and looking directly at both of our girls standing there, said, "I needed someone who would give me attention and love and the two of you gave me the inspiration."

Both Stacy and Abby looked puzzled, and I probably had the same puzzled look on my face.

Linda went on, "I've caught you girls kissing more than a few times." "I wasn't totally surprised, but it was the way you kissed." "Your kisses were loving, not experimental like the two high school girls that you were, but as two young women who were truly into one another." She then asked, "So, Abby and Stacy, does my mother's intuition hold true?"

Their mouths dropped open in shock so there wasn't an immediate answer. As for me, I turned back to Linda, who I was still holding, and whispered, "Have I given you the love and attention you've needed?"

"More than I hoped for," she said before kissing me gently. We both looked at our girls, who now had tears in their eyes, all smugness gone.

My mind was swirling, but in a good way. Here I was naked, in bed, in the arms of my best friend, and our daughters at the foot of the bed and I was enjoying it. I also knew, in my heart, that Linda was relieved. She had just called out our girls and their possible relationship; something that was probably on her mind for some time. But now what?!?

Linda spoke again. "Well, girls, you haven't answered my question."

Sheepishly, Stacy and Abby looked at each other. Abby leaned down and kissed Stacy who turned to me in mid-kiss and said, "Are you okay with this, mom?"

"Oh, sweetie, of course I am," I said with relief and a bit of joy.

With that she and Abby locked lips. I was enamored by their kissing. It was so sensual and, as Linda pointed out, loving. Lost to me was the fact that I was watching my own daughter. I was watching two young lovers. And it was turning me on.

Linda began kissing my ear and my cheek. No doubt she was turned on, as well. Her hand traveled down my body, now squeezing my thigh, pushing gently so that I moved, laying now on my back. My mind moved from the girls to Linda's kisses and touch.

Linda's lips were now firmly on mine as her fingers once again explored my very wet pussy. Was this really happening?!? With my daughter and her best friend in front of us?!?!

I must have physically reacted to my thoughts because Linda had pulled away slightly, then, looking down at me with our faces an inch apart, said, "Brenda, it's alright." Her lips then pressed back down on mine, and I felt the wetness of her tongue parting my lips. Her fingers, which had paused, were now moving between the folds of my pussy. Although lost in touch, I was still aware of our daughters at the base of our bed.

Linda abruptly ended our kiss and climbed on top of me. The bed jostled as she straddled me, positioning her knees on either side of my head, her pussy juices dripping on me as she did so. "Lick me, Brenda!" "I need it," Linda said as she looked down at me and lowered her dripping pussy to my face.

My mouth was already open, catching her sweet juice. Her pussy covered my mouth as she grinded on me. With her warm, soft, meaty thighs against either side of my face and Linda practically humping my mouth, I felt like I was being smothered. I grabbed her ass with both hands and stuck my tongue out as far as I could. She was riding my tongue!

Linda moaned, "Lick my pussy, Brenda!" "Make me cum!"

Linda's urgency and need set me off. To me, my daughter wasn't there. Neither was Abby. It was just Linda and me. It was just Linda holding on to my head, riding my tongue. It was just me holding her ass and trying desperately to meet her needs with my tongue and mouth. It was just Linda pushing my head further into the pillow as she grinded her pussy on my face. It was just me listening to her moans and high-pitched yelps.

Her breathing labored, Linda started in staccato, "Oh, Brenda, keep it going!" "Brenda, Oh your tongue!" "So close, Brenda!" "Oh My God, I am so close!" "Don't Stop." "OhMyGod!!"

Then it happened.

Linda's upper body bent back as her knees spread and her lower body pressed my head deep into the pillow. She went completely rigid. My tongue was inside her pussy and my hands squeezed her soft ass. The only sound she made was a deafening, "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I don't quite know how I did it, but I kept my tongue moving inside her. Her contractions made it difficult, but I was determined to keep her cumming. Her sweet nectar flowed into my mouth and over my face and yes, I was suffocating. Her screams weren't ending!

Linda's hands clamped on the back of my head, almost uncomfortably, trying to pull me closer to her. If she were trying to pull my head, literally, into her pussy, she just might do it! Finally, her hands released their grip. "Oh My God, Brenda," Linda exclaimed as she moved her legs, using her knees to lift herself up. I looked up at her pussy as I tried getting some breaths in. Her pussy was so red, engorged and dripping obscenely. Our eyes caught each other's as she looked down at me, "Oh my God, Brenda, I have never, ever, cum like that!"

Before I could respond, Linda and I both jumped when we heard two voices on the bed beside us shouting "Holy Crap!" and "That was so hot!" in tandem.

"Girls," Linda said in realization, as she turned to the voices of our daughters. She climbed off me, lying beside me, placing an arm across me, and I was now able to turn and look at Stacy and Abby.

The girls were now on their bed, sitting on the side facing us. Each had an arm around the other, bodies together. Their other hands were clasped tightly in each other's. Stacy was staring at me, mouth agape. "Mom," she quietly said. Almost wistfully, she continued, "That was so...."

Before she could finish, Abby interrupted by completing Stacy's thought with "Hot!"

"Abby," Linda said to her daughter, almost scoldingly.

"But mom, you and Mrs. G are so incredibly sexy together," Abby said. Turning to Stacy, she said, "See, I told you, Stace."

With her eyes on me, Stacy explained, "Abby caught the two of you at her house." "I didn't believe her at first, but when she gave me details, I knew, and I loved that fact." "Now, seeing you..."

Abby interrupted as she abruptly kissed Stacy and began pulling at Stacy's clothes, desperate to get them off. Stacy did the same, pawing at Abby's clothing.

I must have tensed because Linda pulled me tighter to her as we both watched the scene playing out. I almost instinctively cried out for them to stop, as a mother would. But then, what kind of mother licks pussy in front of her daughter!

As their clothing came off, I became mesmerized at watching both girls; Stacy and her narrow, petite body practically being enveloped by Abby and her long legs and full hips. I was certainly familiar with every inch of Abby, but seeing my daughter in this way was far different. I felt excited at seeing Abby. With Stacy, I felt curiosity. After all, she is my daughter.

Their hands moved lovingly, but with urgency. Feeling, groping, squeezing, rubbing, each other. Their contrasting skin tones made the movement of their hands quite clear. Then Abby pushed Stacy back, her legs still hanging over the side of the bed. Abby moved with Stacy, lips still locked, as her hands pulled my daughter's legs apart. I laid there, transfixed, as Abby's fingers pushed at the entrance to Stacy's glistening pussy hole, getting her fingers wet with Stacy's sticky excitement, then moving back up to begin rubbing her clit. Yes, I was truly transfixed. My fair-skinned daughter was shaved bare, her pussy so wet and her hole so pink. Stacy's hips pushed up, meeting the movement of Abby's fingers strumming hard on her clit. Her breathing became labored, and her legs splayed wide apart. Transfixed. I had never watched two women, two girls, actually, making love in front of me. And I never imagined that the first time I did so, it would be my own daughter and her best friend. My God, it was beautiful!

Abby slowed her fingers, still moving and pressing on Stacy's clit. Her fingers would move down and dip into Stacy's pussy hole, gathering even more lubrication. Stacy's juices were visibly oozing out and down her perineum and into her puckered asshole. And their kissing didn't stop!

I felt Linda's warm breath by my ear and a whisper, "Oh Brenda, just look at our girls."

Her voice, her breath, brought me back from my reverie. I don't even know if I had blinked once, watching our girls, watching my own daughter in a state of bliss. I felt like I was floating on a cloud watching them.

Abby slid down and off the bed. Her fingers stayed on Stacy's pussy. On her knees now, between the bed, her ass, practically inches from my face. Abby was between Stacy's legs, bringing her knees up with her arms, her face lowering to my daughters very wet pussy. Stacy hadn't lifted her head. She just laid back, eyes closed, mouth open, staccato breaths.

I wish I could have seen Abby's expression as her mouth made contact with Stacy's pussy. As that happened, I felt Linda's fingers moving down my lower stomach, gliding over my clit and then two plunging into my hole. This, as Stacy's body lurched at the touch of Abby's mouth and tongue.

Linda whispered again, as I opened my legs more, "Brenda, you are drenched!"

I couldn't see too much of Stacy because Abby had her ass raised in front of my face. Linda's fingers, was it two or three, were pushing in and out of my pussy. I wanted to reach out and touch Abby but felt that would be crossing some line.

Then Stacy began screaming words that I would never imagine from her mouth. "Oh Abby, lick my clit, lick it, take me." "Oh, Jesus, lover, fuck my cunt!" "Fuck me, lover!" "OHMYGOD Abby, don't fucking stop!" "FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!!" "CUMMINGGGGGG!" "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

All I remember of my orgasm was the fullness I felt as my pussy clenched around Linda's fingers. I blacked out. With Linda's fingers inside me, Abby's ass deliciously inches from my face, and my daughter screaming in ecstasy I had an orgasm like no other! How was it possible?

I looked over at the girls. Abby had crawled back onto the bed, curled in Stacy embrace. Linda, who had removed her fingers from my pussy now went back to embracing me from behind, her sticky fingers on my tummy.

Darkness.

I awoke to the sunrise, light coming through the louvered blinds. The girls, in their bed beginning to stir, but still curled together. Linda, who was on her back, showed some movement. I turned back toward her, feeling her warmth. I felt well rested, but also in need of a shower. After all, the bed was one big wet spot, and my face and body were covered with now dried pussy juice. Did what happened really happen?

Linda's eyes fluttered open, and she groggily said, "Good morning, sunshine."

I smiled, looking at the sheen on her face, and said, "I think we both got girl facials." It sounded stupid to say something like that, but I felt like I needed to reconcile what had happened with a bit of humor.

"Are you regretful", Linda asked.

"Well," I replied, "I think we're going to have to talk." "Right now, however, I need to pee and shower."

I got up and looked at the girls entangled, naked atop the bed. I wondered now if Stacy knew about me and Abby. As I walked around to the bathroom Linda smiled and said, "We have one more night."

I thought about that as I sat on the toilet. We have one more night. To get normalcy back? To repeat last night? To, God knows what?

Linda knocked on the door as I finished on the toilet. I turned the water in the shower on, waiting for it to warm up as she came in. "I really have to go," she said as she sat.

As I stepped into the shower listening to her peeing, I looked at her and with a smile said, "aren't we a sight?"

"May I join you," she asked.

"Of course," I replied enjoying the warm stream of water on my face and body. For some reason I added, "but just to shower."

"Brenda, that's really uncalled for," Linda exclaimed as she stepped back as if not joining me.

I realized as soon as I said it and immediately reached out and grabbed her arm while apologizing profusely. Gently pulling her into the shower with me I apologized again and said, "Things are moving too fast for me."

Linda was understanding. "I was lying awake a little this morning realizing that we'll be going home." "What happens, then?"

I thought about that as we washed. Ourselves! Not each other! I enjoyed our closeness under the shower spray. And I definitely enjoyed getting clean. It was interesting how we reverted to a normal conversation. Linda spoke about how she needed to lose some weight. I, of course, scolded her. We joked, laughed, and relaxed. We also made the decision to go to breakfast without the girls. Maybe we could find some normalcy in that way. And maybe act like mothers of teenaged daughters again, whatever that would mean.

We finished up, turned the faucet off and grabbed our towels. We now heard the girls talking. Before we opened the door, I kissed Linda and thanked her. She simply smiled. I think we both knew that things had now changed.

When we walked out of the bathroom, Abby rushed past saying she needed to pee. Stacy looked at me and asked, "Is everything okay, mom?"

"Yes. We both just needed a good, long shower," I told her. Realizing that that wasn't exactly what she was asking, I added, "And yes, everything is okay."

I saw relief on her face and felt sad that she had been worried about what went on last night. "Linda and I are going to breakfast when we're dressed and ready." "You and Abby are on your own or you may just order room service."

I looked at Linda who said, "sounds like a plan."

Abby came out of the bathroom, still naked. "Stace, want to shower together?" "Our moms did."

"We ONLY showered," Linda responded defensively.

Abby coyly replied, "And what do you think we're going to do?" I had to chuckle at that. Linda shot a glare at me, but she had a twinkle in her eye.

As our girls disappeared into the bathroom, Linda and I took stock of the room, embarrassed. The sheets were stained, parts still seemed to be damp. I wondered if Selena was on duty and hoped she didn't get the wrong idea.

It took a while, but Linda and I got fresh clothes on, minimal make-up and got ready to leave. Stacy and Abby had finished so that we could use the sink to brush teeth and finish up. We decided to drive to a recommended country breakfast place several miles away, but not too far.

I drove while Linda navigated. There wasn't much talking. I guess we were saving it for breakfast or, in my case, deep in thought.

The place was quaint and not crowded. We got a table in the corner and by a window. Once the waitress poured our coffee and took our order to the kitchen, Linda let out a breath and said, "what do we do now." A loaded question. A question that could mean different things. What do we do now about us? Our daughters? Our husbands?

Interestingly enough, the focus became our daughters. Their relationship? No problem for either of us. We both were happy for them. In fact, Linda was excited to share the times she caught them kissing or making out. It made me wonder what her reaction would be if she knew about me and her daughter. I wondered about what Stacy would think of her own mother and best friend. Why would Abby engage in a relationship with me if she and Stacy were a couple? But I was cheating on my husband, with two women!

"Brenda," Linda said as she tapped on my arm. "Are you with me?"

I was jarred from my own thoughts and apologized using the excuse that I needed more coffee, but I needed to know something. "Linda, how did you feel watching Abby and Stacy?"

"I just told you," Linda said in exasperation.

"No, not that," I said, realizing she thought I was still referring to them making out. "How did you feel watching them yesterday? In bed."

She now had a contemplative look as our waitress dropped our food off and refilled our cups. After what seemed like an eternity, Linda began in a hushed tone, "Brenda, don't hate me for saying this, but I couldn't take my eyes off them, and Stacy was..."

She paused, looking down at her food. "Linda," I said, "just say what you want to say." I don't know why, but I added, "After what's happened this weekend, I don't think anything is going to shock me or you."

After glancing around to make sure no one was within earshot, Linda leaned forward and said, "Brenda, I was jealous of Abby! I was imagining myself between Stacy's legs." And she then apologized for thinking that way.

Although not totally shocked by her admission, hearing it out loud caused a little intake of breath on my part. Linda seemed guilt stricken which, I'm sure, my initial reaction didn't help. I recovered and assured her that no apology was necessary, but I also wanted to know if she had thought of Stacy in that way prior to yesterday. Was I trying to allay my own guilt over my relationship with Abby?

"No, Brenda, but you've opened my eyes to pleasure that I've forgotten." "As corny as it sounds, watching our girls was like seeing us in a mirror somewhat." "I understand now what our girls said about watching us and the pleasure Selina got from watching us." Linda concluded by saying, "and I don't want it to end."

"Why does it have to end," I asked.

Frustrated, Linda replied, "I don't know!" "I feel like returning home will change things."

Our food was getting cold, and I began eating rather than just picking. Linda followed my lead. I had the feeling that returning home would change things, too. Was I ignoring Linda's comment because I felt the same way.

In the midst of this, both our phones rang. Our daughters asked how long we would be, which caused us both to look at each other in disbelief. We expected them to be enjoying their 'alone' time. We made the decision to finish up and get back to our hotel.

In the car we were mostly silent, both in thought. Once Linda pulled into a space and put the car in park at the hotel, I turned to her, leaned over and we kissed. It was a soft, slow, sensual kiss and surprisingly, I didn't care who saw. As I broke the kiss, I put a hand on the side of Linda's face and said, "It's not going to end."

Placing a hand over mine and giving it a squeeze, Linda smiled and said, "Thank you. I needed to hear that." After another kiss we got out of the car and walked toward the hotel.

Our talk as we walked through the lobby to the elevator centered on plans for the day. After all, we stayed an extra day, so we needed to take advantage of it. As we rode the elevator to our floor, I joked that the girls would probably want to find another outlet center or just lounge by the pool.

We got to our floor and turned to walk down the hallway to our room. We saw a housekeeper's cart, but it wasn't until we got closer that we realized it was by our door. There were evident moans coming from our room which caused us to look knowingly at one another. As I took the room card from my purse I said quietly to Linda, "They called us, so they knew we were on the way."

12