All Comments on 'Abby's Dress Ch. 09'

by SammieSGotz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MICHAELG1963MICHAELG19639 months ago

Incredible series, and how the daughters and moms are now involved with each other, can just add more sexiness tout alll

toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

What a weekend!

I wondered how you were going to finesse the Abby’s prior relationship with Brenda. But now that Linda and Stacy have “surcummed” to lust, everyone’s on an equal footing. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Abby 10 to continue on

PappasleazePappasleaze9 months ago

another 5 star chapter. I wish someone would have helped Selena with a good licking,preferbaly Brenda. I love how you entered into the mix of mother and daughters relationship here. hopefully we will see more. I was kind of hoping that since the dress was mention , that everything would have come out. I do think there should be a hierarchy here with Brenda at the very bottom. I also see two husband gone for good. Great work. one of my favorite stories.

kalaliciouskalalicious8 months ago

Incredibly hot story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

MikeykeithMikeykeith8 months ago

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, what an awesome marathon, mmm, or suckathon!

Awesome stuff and Thanks lots!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Keep this very sexy, well written story going because as you stated there are several avenues that you can take with this series so far. Like maybe have Brenda and Linda find out that their husband were seeing another woman and confessed leading to a divorce for each of them. Thus opening the way for more intense lesbian adventures for Brenda, Linda, Abby and Stacy. But please keep the lesbian theme of this story without including any men. Adventures for these four can be so hot and steamy that you could get the award for story line of the year. Keep going gave all chapters a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the best I really hope for more

deepnydiverdeepnydiver6 months ago

Don’t stop now. This was an amazing series but your readers want more.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6436 months ago

Really good Story!

Well written and nice characters!

Thank you for this story!

Cubandgub23Cubandgub235 months ago

yes please continue we all need more

Wolfgang1866Wolfgang18662 months ago

An excellent series! I very much enjoyed this story. Some real emotion, character growth etc. Well done.

I add my voice to those who ask you for more. There are so many options. Whether you continue with this story or start a new one I look forward to your next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Some writers write about sex. Others, like you, write about sexual experiences and there's a huge difference.

An awesome series, my fingers found my pussy several times and now I'm off to give it full attention!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. Nice character development and an enjoyable sequence of discoveries. Thank you.

mourambamouramba22 days ago

5 stars! definitely a good story. Pls continue. I want to know what happens when Linda and Stacy find out about Brenda and Abby sleeping together. Like, how would Stacy feel about Abby cheating on her without telling her. And why did Abby seduce Brenda in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSammieSGotz@SammieSGotz
Long-time reader of Literotica and finally getting on board with becoming a member.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abby's Dress Series Info