Abby's Dress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Selina has to be in there, too," Linda mouthed to me.

There was no doubt in my mind that we both knew that we had a choice to either enter our room or turn around and go back to the lobby and have another cup of coffee and wait. After all, we had already crossed that threshold last night. This was different, however. We would be entering our room knowing that our daughters were having sex, possibly with another woman. And we would be entering, not to stop them, but probably to participate in some way.

As if reading my mind once again, Linda whispered, "Whatever happens, happens. Okay?"

I nodded, swiped the key card, and pushed the door open.

The room smelled of sex!

Abby, naked, legs spread, was propped on pillows with her head back and eyes closed. Stacy, also naked, was kneeling between Abby's legs, her ass in the air and face buried in Abby's pussy. Selina, our erstwhile housekeeper, was sitting on the ledge of the window next to the girls' bed, her dress pulled up and her legs obscenely spread, fingering her very wet pussy while encouraging Stacy with "Lick her cunt!" "Get your tongue up there!" "Eat that cunt, girl!" "Do it!"

Linda and I were silent as we dropped our bags on the floor and took in the scene before us. Selina looked at both of us and smiled. "Your daughters couldn't wait," she said. She then turned her attention back to Stacy and Abby with her incredibly filthy encouragement, "That's right, lick her sweet, juicy cunt!"

I couldn't move. It wasn't that I hadn't just seen this last night, but now there was a third party. More pronounced was knowing that it wasn't going to end with watching. How far would I go? My God, the scene before us was an incredible turn on! And I knew exactly what Linda had admitted when she wanted to be the one licking Stacy because here, I was yearning to be the one licking Abby!

Turning to Linda, I saw that her face was red, and her breathing was heavy. Before I could ask if she was okay, she looked at me with lust filled eyes. I instinctively knew. "Brenda, please."

With that, she stepped over to the end of the bed and placed her hands on my daughter's ass. "Oh, how I need this," she blurted as she bent down, her tongue coming out to lick Stacy's pussy peeking out of from between her legs and her upturned ass.

Stacy's body shuddered at the unexpected touch, but she didn't stop licking Abby's pussy. Abby's eyes opened at the movement and went wide when she saw what was happening. Her mouth dropped open in shock and her hands squeezed down harder on Stacy's head. Selina simply moaned as she watched the scene continue to unfold.

I felt physically hot, almost sweaty, and just ripped at my clothes to get them off. I felt like I was going to cum without even touching myself whole watching Linda licking my daughter's pussy and ass and my daughter licking her best friend. It was too much!

Abby stuck her tongue out toward me, not in a playful way, but letting me know she wanted my pussy. My panties were soaked as I pulled them from my leg. For whatever reason, I tossed them toward Selina and climbed on the bed to straddle Abby's face. She was holding Stacy down and practically humping her face which Stacy was wiggling her ass trying to get every bit of Linda's tongue inside her. I climbed on the bed where Abby's head rested and, holding on to the headboard, immediately straddled her face. Abby's tongue licked my slit from my hole to my clit and she then took my clit between her lips and sucked. I exploded!

Abby also exploded as I felt the vibration of her muffled moans. The bed was creaking with the movement of her hips and Selena, as before, was a silent scream, her mouth wide when I turned to look at her. The fingers of one hand buried in her pussy, my panties clenched in her other hand. Turning my body more, as I raised up to allow Abby to breath, I watched intently as Linda continued to bury her tongue in Stacy's pussy while rubbing herself through her panties which were still on under her skirt.

I needed more and knew just what I had to do. Climbing off Abby and off the bed, I got behind Linda who was voraciously licking my daughter's pussy. I grabbed Linda's wrist and pulled her fingers from her pussy. I maneuvered her panties off and immediately plunged a couple fingers into her dripping pussy. Stacy's face was still buried between Abby's legs as Abby lovingly stroked her head.

Selena, who had come back down from her massive orgasm was now urging us all on, while Abby was encouraging Stacy with "Cum, Stace!" "Cum for my mother!"

Those words. Oh My God! Linda was licking my daughter's pussy whole I was fingering her! Just as that realization hit me, the bed began to shake with Linda holding tightly to Stacy as Stacy grunted and screamed in orgasm into the bed while I did my best to hold onto Linda as she contracted hard around my fingers inside her.

As their orgasms subsided, I slowly removed my fingers from Linda. I also assessed the scene from my vantage point. Is there a stronger word than debauched, I thought.

We all positioned our bodies to sit on one bed, while Selena continued sitting on the ledge. I believe we were all satiated and a little shocked, sitting in silence. The silence was broken when Selena said, "I have never seen anything so sexy in my life!" "Wanna take me home with you," she added with a twinkle in her eye. This, as she placed my panties in the front pocket of her apron. As she got up, she said, "I may be in trouble, so I better get the other rooms clean. I'll be back to change your bedding", she winked as she left us.

"I think we should get cleaned up," I said, breaking the awkward silence and getting up from the bed.

Linda agreed and got up, as well.

Stacy, sensing some discomfort, spoke, while leaning back against Abby, "Mom, it's all good."

"I know, Stacy," I replied, "it's just that this has all happened so fast." Grabbing Linda's hand, I added, "After all, we were just watching you graduate a few weeks ago.

With that, Abby smiled and said, "Maybe we should bring our graduation dresses to our next girls' weekend." I shuddered.

"I bet mine would fit you, Mrs. G," she very coyly remarked.

Linda looked at me, a bit puzzled, and then back to the girls. "Abby let's finish this girls' weekend first, before picking out dresses for the next trip.'

End note: I want to return Brenda, Linda, Abby and Stacy to their neighborhood and families, but I also want to explore other story ideas. Stay tuned. Thank you!

12