Abby's Lab

Story Info
People doubt Abby, but those who don't get rewarded!
4k words
4.45
39.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T_guy69xd
T_guy69xd
61 Followers

Hey guys, this is my first story so please be nice! It will contain the following: cock growth, cum inflation, hyper cock, and some other stuff ; )

(P.S. TW NEEDLES)

I'm a loser

Just a flat out loser

I have no girlfriend, no job, I live at my parents house, I spend my days doing homework, and I have a tiny dick. You wouldn't guess that at first considering I have some sort of muscle mass. I mean, not much but there's some there. Anyways, yeah my dick is tiny. When soft it stick out one inch from my body, but when it gets hard it's about 2.5 inches long. So yeah really depressing. Luckily no girl has ever had the burden of having to see my little gremlin penis, and that's spared me LOADS of embarrassment and emotional trauma. Unluckily though that means I'm a virgin. A VIRGIN! AT 24! I'm at college! I should be outside partying, getting drunk, and getting laid! But nonetheless becoming a doctor is a huge pain in the ass. Not only is it a lot of work (and a lot of work I don't want to do. My parents are forced me to), It also takes a lot out of your social life. Anyways off to school! Don't have to bring any notebooks though, just listening to a bunch of presentations from my classmates. Which is conviennent cause my backpack is starting to get real fuckin' heavy from all the books. I should be able to just completely zone out today, I presented yesterday.

Once in a seat near the back I place my elbow in the desk, curl my hand into a fist, and plop my face into it. The teacher calls up the first student and I zone out completely. I lose all sense of time and space in about 5 minutes into some boring ass presentation about some weird ass genetic mutation that causes your eyelashes to grow as if it was your hair.

A new student walks up to the podium, and she grabs my attention. A short, brunette with a perfectly sized rack hid perfectly by a white tank top. a slim waist, with a visibly perky butt even through her long plaid skirt. I think I remember her name... was it Abby? Anyways, she's really fucking hot and WAY WAY out of my league. I couldn't space out anymore even if I wanted. She's just too attractive not to stare at. As I'm staring she presses a button on the podium which then turns the slides to her presentation. The first thing that pops onto the screen is a medical view of a penis with labels pointing to the different parts of the male genitalia. Next to the diagram in bold there are the words MALE ENHANCEMENT.

perfect. She's absolutely perfect. Extremely attractive, and searching for a cure to my biggest problem? God, I think I'm in love.I stare in awe at the sheer perfection that this women is. She starts talking, does a whole intro thing, and then gets to the meat (pun intended) of the presentation. Goes into the flaws of past iterations of her project. Failed tests, and then finally a successful test. I'm confused. Is this the future Jeff Bezos? Right in front of me? She just found a cure to small penis! No women will ever go unsatisfied ever again! But then some guy next to me says

"Bruh, get the fuck outta here I don't believe you for a second!" A bunch of other people start to boo her, complains about this and that. But mostly about how she just faked her project, she then interjects and says.

"If you don't believe me, meet me at the exit after class!" The whole class bursts out in a uproar of laughter. Nobody believes her but me I guess. She storms off the podium and slams her perfect butt into her seat at the front of the class. The teacher then has to interject to get the class to stop laughing.

"Ok ok guys, that's enough" he wipes a tear, and takes a deep breath "alright next. Let's finish up so y'all can leave early." He waves on some kid with bulging muscles and a properly shaved beard. I then leave the current reality and enter my thoughts.

"How can I get my hands on that magical medicine? Will she even let me see it? What did she mean by see me at the door after class? Will she test it on whoever volunteers? I'd hand down my life for a massive dick!" Just then the muscle head ends his presentation and everyone stands up, gathers their things, and funnels out of the class. I wait about a minute as I wait for everyone to clear out. I then get up and walk over to Abby who, as promised, is waiting at the door all alone.

"Weird, I thought at least someone else would've taken her up on her offer." I say to myself

"Hey just so you know, i believe you!" I say once I reach her. She's clutching her notebook over her chest, pressing her breasts upward, which causes just the slightest bit of cleavage to be shown at the top of her shirt.

"Pfft no you don't" she rolls her eyes.

"Uhh, yes I do?"

"Then why'd you come meet me? I only called for people who didn't believe me didn't I?"

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that! I felt kinda bad for you back there." I do a little nervous shuffle, fuck she even smells as good as she looks. She raises an eyebrow to this. She then looks me up and down, inspecting me.

"You want to try it out don't you..."

"What? No! I have pl-"

"I know small dick energy when I see it."

"That's kinda uncalled for." I say somewhat disappointed she saw right through me

"Well come on, let's go! I got all my tests at my parents basement!" She quickly switches her demeanor, from grumpy and salty to chirpy and skippy in a second. Startled by not only her words but her change in persona startles me, but I shake myself out of it and follow behind her. Her ass little jiggles with each of her steps as she leads me around campus. "So, how small are you?" She asks in a quite part of campus. God she's even thoughtful enough not to ask that in front of a bunch of people? It's a low bar but god damn that adds like a million points in my book.

"Umm... 2.5 inches hard" I say as my face turns bright red

"Well I see why you came to me. I'm glad you did! Anyways come on let's hurry! I got a dinner with someone later tonight!" Shit, she's taken. Well there go my chances. But holy shit? Is this real? Am I about to get a monster schlong? Don't get your hoes up. She could just be messing with you.

After about 20 minutes of silent walking we reach what looks like her parents house. She steps down a side door and fumbles for some keys underneath the mat, which makes her butt stick out. I can make out the perfectly heart shaped ass. "You don't need to stare" she says knowing what I'm doing.

I lie and say "I wasn't." She scoffs and places the key into the whole, fidgets it around a bit, and then pushes the door open revealing her place. It's extremely organized. Vials all over the place, resting on various clean surfaces, but with the majority on her central table, with a single notebook left open on her desk.

"Welcome to my lab!" She walks in and starts fidgeting with her notebook, tracing a dosage chart with her finger. "Go ahead and sit in my chair while I figure some things out" I place myself calmly in her chair while I'm internally freaking out my brain being reduced to that of a caveman. No no she's definitely got a boyfriend don't get any ideas.

"Oh, by the way are you okay with needles?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, but... are you sure this is safe?"

She hesitates for a second "yeah yeah totally." That failed to consol me. Obviously. She then pulls out a syringe from her desk drawer and walks up to the vials. She hovers around a few deciding which one to take. Great, she doesn't even know which is which. She then settles for a vial fat on the right. She places the syringe into the vial and sucks all of the liquid up. She flicks the end a few times and then walks up to me with the needle in one hand and her other on her hip.

"You're gonna have to pull down you're pants and underwear, I will be injecting this into your penis." Startled, my face turns red yet again. I don't know what I am was expecting, but I guess I thought it would be more like a vaccine.

"Oh... okay..." I stand up and pull down my pants leaving my boxers on

"Don't worry your not even the smallest I've seen!" She kneels down to my right and pulls down my boxers revealing my soft dick. She stifles back a laugh as she rests the penis in the palm of her hand. She brings her face closer as she aims for a specific vein. I fight to not get hard as this is the first time a girl has ever thoughts my dick. Let alone such an attractive one. She then settles on the biggest vein and punctures my penis, unsuspectingly deep. She rapidly injects all of the liquid into my cock. It feels supremely odd.

"And with that the procedure is a success!" She walks to the sink and washes her hands. I just stand there staring at my soft cock, did she really just touch my dick?

"You have a great shape to it" she says "probably the best shaped cock I've ever seen, you're just so small..." she trails off for a second "well I guess not for long." Wait did she just say I have a nice shaped cock? Did... holy shit she just complimented my cock. I pull my boxers up and halfway through she says

"Oh no keep those off I'll be recording what happens!" Happy to have her around my dick more I quickly take them back off and wait for her. She then reaches for some latex gloves, slaps them on, and then walks back up to me. "You're gonna need some stimulation before anything can happen."

"Oh okay... well do you have somewhere I could do that?" I ask while pointing to the open bathroom door in the back of the room.

"Right here is just fine." Right, she needs to inspect the changes. "You'll need to be hard for the serum to circulate better." She nods her head in the direction of my dick "do you need help with that?"

"Oh no! I'm fine! I don't wanna-"

She interjects and smiles "don't worry, I have my fair share of experience." She kneels at my feet yet again and gets closer. She grins showing off her perfectly white teeth. She grabs my dick and balls with and rolls them around in her hand. She spits on it and then gives it a little kiss. And just like that, I'm rock solid. "Perfect. Now how are you feeling? Any nausea?"

Flustered and confused I reply "umm- no?" She just kissed my tiny cock. Holy shit.

"Good! Now comes the fun part! We wait!" Awww man! I thought I was about to get my first blowjob! "In the mean time, what about you say we have some fun?" She smiles and props up her tits with her elbows, causing them to spill over her top a bit.

"What... well I mean-"

"Don't tell me this is your first time." I shrug "really? How? You're not even half bad looking." I stutter at the compliment and try to formulate a sentence as she interjects with "let's change that!" She grabs my 2 incher by the shaft and starts stroking. She looks up at me while with her free hand she tugs on her top revealing her bust. My cock throbs with pleasure with each stroke, due to the beauty in front of me I'm having a hard time lasting. I'm getting close already after not even a minute.

"H-hey can you... fuck.... Can you slow down?"

She giggles "Nope! I want you to cum fast! I need you to cover my face in your hot and sticky seed" I strain my abdomen to try hold my sperm back for as long as I can. But she shows clear talent and experience in coaxing out my cum. I feel my seed slowly inching forward at the base of my penis.

"I'm close" I strain out of my teeth.

"Good. Now cum all over my tits!" She pulls her perfectly rounded tits out of her bra and tank top. Perfectly shaped and perky with large nipples. That was the last straw. She pulls me closer and lined my cock up with her tits and slows down her stroke as I unload. A few measly spurts of cum shoots out as I have the most earth shattering orgasm ever. After splashing a few drops of cum onto her my orgasm ends and she giggles.

"You looked like you had a good time! Though you didn't really cum very much..." she rubs it all over her tits by massaging them sensually. Clearly causing her some pleasure. My dick softens and deflates in front of her beautiful face as she looks up at me with lustful eyes.

"Holy shit... that's was awesome!"

"I know my way around small dicks." Stands up and looks into my eyes for a second. Then leans in for a quick kiss. Just a quick peck. But a kiss nonetheless. "Do you feel any affects at all?" She asks as she kneels down and starts inspecting the site of the injection.

"Umm I came very little compared to what I normally do? Otherwise nope!"

"Perfect! That's a sign give it another 5 minutes I'd say!"

"Awesome! I can't wait! Say how big should I get?"

"Oh at most 7 inches." 7 inches? That's fucking massive! I can hardly believe this is real? Or wait is this all some big ass joke? No have faith. "Go ahead and sit down! I wanna watch you grow." She says as she takes off her top and bra leaving nothing but her skirt on. She fondles her tits as she stares intensely at my cock, practically drooling.

All of a sudden I feel a shudder rush down my spine oddly slowly. It then goes past my spin and goes slowly through my cock. And It grows! It pushes forward along with the shiver. Smoothly and steadily. The pleasure I feel causes my knees to buckle slightly. "It never gets old..." my cock reaches 7 inches within 20 seconds. But it doesn't stop. It keeps on growing. "Hehe looks like I may have given you too high of a concentration." I'm in too much pleasure to react. As it reaches 10 inches I start cumming. But not normally. The cum just dribbles out the tip. A pool of it begins to gather on the floor. I can feels my skin begin to tighten around my cock. Causing my uncircumcised cock head to poke out the front. Thick and purple from my orgasm. After about a minute my cock reaches 1.5 feet. It finally stops.

"Holy fuck Abby what have you done?"

"I like It!" She smiles and wiggles her tits in my direction. She can't keep her eyes off it. "God it's so fucking huge." She gets up close to me, straddles my throbbing monster between her legs, and puts her hand on my chest as she clasps her perfectly soft thighs around it. She stepped in the cum pool, but doesn't care.

"God, was that orgasm supposed to happen?" I ask, realizing how weird that was

"I don't know!" She eyes me hungrily. "Never given someone that huge of a dose! Oh and you're not done yet just so you know!" She leans in and kisses me passionately. As she does this she grabs the tip of my cock and pokes her finger into it teasing me. She makes a thrusting motion with her hips to stroke the shaft. All this causes me immense pleaser and gets me close to cumming immediately. She then pushes me onto the bed behind her desk. My cock slaps my chest leaving a pool of precum on my t-shirt. She then spreads my legs and caresses my thighs. Just then a groan comes from my balls.

"Here it cums!" (Hehe)

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see!" She licks my tip which causes my cock to twitch violently. On the rebound it lightly taps her face. She backs away and sits in her chair.

"This is my favorite part." My balls let out another loud grown, having said that I realize how small they look next to this massive member of mine. They're about the size of two ping-pong balls. Just as that thought enters my head I feel them tightening. And I realize, they're filling with cum! Abby spreads her legs and reveals that she wasn't wearing any panties this whole time. She starts to masturbate while intensely watching my balls. My balls steadily swell filling with cum. I don't cum but the pressure change causes more cum to just casually lean out my tip. As they swell my scrotum loosens up to accommodate for their growth. They fall onto the bed now the size of two grapefruits.

"God, keep growing for me!" She says as she speeds up. With her other hand she reaches for another syringe she had probably placed on her desk earlier today. She then injects it into her leg. And places down the shot. At this point I can feel the cum churning in my balls. The swelling accelerates out of the blue and causes me a wave of pain. I gasp and clench my teeth as my cock stops leaking. She just smiles and pants. Her face is adorably red from her pleasure. She starts to moan as my testicles reach the size of soccer balls. I start jerking off my cock furiously wanting to stop my balls from exploding but she just says

"NO! Don't touch it! I want all your cum in me!" She can barely speak without taking a breath between each word. I drop my hands and sigh. I kinda have to do as she says. She created this cock. Finally my balls stop swelling once they reach the capacity of 1 milk jug each, and each somewhat larger than soccer balls. The pain stops, and I let out a sigh of relief. She abruptly stop her masturbation and lets out a breath of air.

"God that was good!"

"Say what'd you inject into yourself?"

"Oh I just made my pussy able to accommodate such a large member! Otherwise it would never happen." She states matter of factly.

"Right..." she hood off her chair, pulls down her skirt, and climbs on top of me. My cock rests between her tits and my tip reaches her chin as she kisses me.

"So tell me... you're a virgin right?"

I sigh and reply with a reluctant "yes."

"Well not for long!" She then proceeds to shove my tip into her mouth sucking super hard. She simultaneously moves her tits up and down the engorged shaft. I let her do all the work. She clearly wants to do it all. I reach for her pussy but she slaps my hand away. She then nods her head no while sucking on my tip. After about a minute she spits out my tips and let's her tits go. She licks down my shaft to lube everything up. She stands up, turns around and positions her pussy lips at the tip of my cock while playing with her clit.

"You ready?" She asks me. All I can reply with is a nod. She lowers herself onto my cock, slowly and steadily. I peak to the left and I can see my cock snaking up her torso reaching about halfway up. Holy shit, I'm fucking hung like a horse. She than starts riding me slowly. Letting out hard and loud moans with each and every drop of her perfect round ass. She reaches and plays with my balls as she slowly increases the pace. Picking them up and dropping them from a low height. "I want you to fill me up!" I just stare in awe of this beauty riding me. She then turns around on my cock to face me. "Are you close?" Come to think of it I'm super close, a few strokes away in fact.

"Super- super close!"

"I want you to watch my belly grow." She says as she puts her right hand on my belly and increases her pace. She plays with my tip through her skin causing me to reach my apex.

"I'm cumming!" I announce proudly through strained teeth.

"Me too!" She lets out a few squirts onto my lower belly and I start to cum. My balls tighten as my pleasure surmounts anything imaginable. The cum slowly inches forward in my cock, causing it to grow a little more just from the sheer volume of cum. Then it spews out my tip. Her moans cause my orgasm to speed up. The cum starts to pick up its pace and starts to jet into her. Quickly her belly goes from perfectly flat (excluding my dick outline), to a little chubby. She starts to ballon out rapidly and leans back on my balls showing off her belly's growth. It's swells and swells. 6 months pregnant. The cum wants to seep out the of her pussy but my cock is the ultimate plug. She looks at her belly and puts her hands on it as it balloons out even further, filling with hot sticky cum. "I feel so full!" She says as ropes of cum keep filling her up. 9 months pregnant. I thrust my dick in a little deeper out of instinct for more pleasure. It works. Her eyes roll up as she silently takes in a huge gulp of air. Now with a beachball belly she tries to coax out more pleasure by trying to jump up and down on my cock, but she just falls over onto her back pinned down by her belly. After a few more seconds my cum stops. Her belly is stretched out to the size of a yoga ball. She pats it and says

T_guy69xd
T_guy69xd
61 Followers
12