Abby's Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I'm fucking huge!" My cock softens up inside her, it shrinks to about 10 inches soft. My balls have completely deflated to their previous size. I slowly pull out to a cum covered cock. My seed leaks out of her pussy slowly passively. I inspect my handy work and smile.

"You've conjured up quite the medical supplement."

"Your balls will fill up again over the course of the next few days... call me when they're back to their max capacity." And with that she closes her eyes and huge her belly. I take that as my cue to leave. I clean up, pull my shirt on, struggle to get my boxers on, fight with my pants and then look in the mirror. A long snake goes down my pants leg reaching close to my knee. How am I gonna hide this thing? What about the fully engulfed balls? Oh who cares? I'm hung! I leave her house closing the door behind me and proudly walk back home. Getting second looks at my nether region from many, many people.

Thanks for reading the whole thing! I'm open to constructive criticism! Hope you had a good time ;) and lmk if I should write some new plot or continue this one!

12