All Comments on 'Abby's Lab'

by T_guy69xd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Go2daWestGo2daWestalmost 3 years ago

This is a good first story, but there are a few things you could do to improve it for the future.

1) Spelling and Grammar: This is the biggest issue you have with this work. What really pulls readers out of an experience is when they have to pause and ask, "What does that mean?" and sort out the meaning.

For example:

"And with that she closes her eyes and huge her belly," implies that she is also closing her belly which is really weird. Adding that she "rested her hands" on the belly would make the sentence more readable.

2) Description: For the most part this is fine. I tend to enjoy greater description of sex acts.

3) Characterization: OK in the grand scheme of things, but I was a bit confused by the girl's character at points.

Overall, I enjoyed this and it's concept, but feel like a couple aspects kept it from being amazing. Don't worry though! As you grow as a writer many of these things will come more naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great first story. I would love to read a sequel. I don't k ow if you're into it, but A by could somehow grow curvier and taller too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Write a part 2, this was an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please please please write a part 2-10 lmao such a hot story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep on with this. Make it a few chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue this for sure! Or a new story that includes breast expansion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love you to write more of this. You managed to make a typical story into something awesome and fun to read, not to mention incredibly hot.

bubba082683bubba0826838 months ago

please continue to write more. either a sequel or new story. you could mix it with both male and female rapid growth. longer would also be better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous