All Comments on 'Abby's Plan'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 189 Comments
grecian722grecian7225 days ago

Well I would buy some Trojans and treat her like any Whore, Come over get me some then leave

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 month ago

And she needs counseling. What she and Jane do is not really normal, in my experience. Experience which includes a wife who was probably bipolar when she carried on a 2-year affair, under my nose with a man who rented a room fro us. I still wonder if our children actually picked up on things and know, but like me, feel they can never ask for fear that the other party does not know.

kalash777kalash777about 1 month ago

Honestly, I got tired reading this BS with all those endless sex escapades. Not my stuff. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

4 Stars and her sister told her what could happen . Look at the bright side she can now screw the whole town and he can move to another town and find a nice girl

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a well written story, but the ending was too abrupt. Some pain on her side would easily have made it 5 stars.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor635 months ago

What a crazy bitch. Just like her sister.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ughhh! No payback at all!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

should have been several guys with crushed nuts and broken bones (including the one between their legs), as well as a "tuned-up" bitch. wimp ass!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I half expected Jane to go after him, after the conversation where she said that Rob was a good man.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine7 months ago

Why is it that often in these stories, the cheating wife doesn’t do anal sex with her husband but hands it out to the guys she’s fucking like candy on Halloween? Same thing regarding swallowing after blow jobs.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know it is only fiction BUT why do all these women want their hubby to love but strange to fuck If you want to play around why bother getting married (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some authors think they have to drag a story out to make it more interesting and better... most often, and so in this case... they just make it clunky, cumbersome, and crappy.

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

Quelle merde. Tu nous avais habitué à mieux.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had to give this 2 stars. He has the phone calls, sees her with the overnight bag & stuff inside, sees her going into her slut sister's house for sex, & waits for a month or so? One thing to get things straight, another thing to be cucked unwillingly, not to mention the STD possibility. She tells that it's only sex- "mind blowing", but still sex. And she loves him. Not as much as she says from the tapes he has.

--- While his wife got divorced, nothing much else happened to her. His so-called playing up to what she wanted's just pure bullshit. She gave him both a fucking & blowjob, he should've taken a couple pictures, threw her off him, & told her to find her own way to the house. Then go to the guy, who's in on everything, & fuck his nuts back into his body. There's also nothing done to her sister. Again, either a real cuck or a wimp. Maybe both!

---- This could've been a 4 star story, but with the above, making the husband somewhat wimpish & even a bit unsure of himself, have to give this a 2. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lots of quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this story had a lot of potential. Let me use a fishing analogy. Rob hooked Amy. played her away from the brush pile, and the dock. Once he had her near the boat, he dropped his rod tip, and let the line go slack. She got in the weeds, and broke off. End of the story. Rob spent a lot of time gathering information on her activities. He didn’t file as Adultery being the reason. He didn’t share with friends and family, how her and the sister conspired to ruin the marriage. And to keep going with the fishing analogy, she was a non evasive species, a Bighead carp. The law says, they cannot be released back into the water, but need to be disposed of. However, he released her, to ruin more marriages, and guys lives. I gave it a 3, because his reaction was not believable.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

I was waiting for Rob to say “I have a cunning plan” because what ge did come up with was worthy of S. Baldrick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bood story, but he should have confronted her sooner, along with her sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, he showed her huh....

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story Thanks for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this story shows what job, really likes. This is actually a cuck story dressed up as an lw story. I wonder if he secretly laughs when posting them.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Just a story

About another wimpy husband who didn't go after the real problem, the sister and the guys he should have kicked chuck in the nuts as he walked past him. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought better of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incomplete story! How about some payback on Jane and the guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He sure let the whore cuckold him for a long ducking time .

Pathetic cuck .

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

too far off the deep end, sexually and mentally for a married, childless female to go so quickly. never really got into her big "plan" for Rob besides 1 mention of eating a creampie, was he going to join in, just watch or be a subby cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start with a shit ending painting the man as a willing wimpy cuckold. She belittles, cheats and humiliates him openly and all he does is simply walk away and pine for her.

You might as well have tied him to a chair and have her force him to eat cum from her. All this person would do is just walk away and pine for her.

1 star. No self respect, no backbone, just a dirty, filthy, nasty slut and a good for nothing waste of space

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Find the stuff in her trunk, confront her with the phone call and her "play date bag". If it can be saved, get the Mother Of All Post-Nuptials and put it on her ass. If not, move on.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Ok, good story as always but Rob punished himself far more than necessary. If there ever was a cause for BTB then this is it, she had no remorse whatsoever. She needed to be burnt to the ground

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How long does is take to get divorce papers done after you decided? Rob hanging around and still having sex with his traitorous wife was just beyond the pale of whimpdom... and what's this gang bang and multiple partners all during the week about?... just weakens the whole story by making sound utterly ridiculous. 1-star... and that is generous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too bad, Rob. You're a pathetic wimp. The skank wife played you good and the end has her getting abetter deal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rob is just a willing cuck...he fit in well with Troy,Chuck, etc.

ANOTHER WEAK WIMP CUCK STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just average. He had his evidence of her infidelity so he should have served her right away rather than dragging it out. He should have hired someone with every std under the sun to fuck her at the gloryhole. Once she is contaminated he can laugh as she shares it with her fuck toys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story until the end. No payback on any of the cheaters. No significant regret on her part. Suxs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hhhmmmpf. Yep, sure enuf, that's zackly how it all went down. Pore Rob shoulda stayed away from them sisters...LP

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Rob let it drag on way too long. Almost as if he liked it. The whole Kit Kat thing was stupid and didn't make sense. Definitely not even close to your best. He could have confronted her much sooner and started the divorce if reconciliation wasnt on the table. Divorce for I.D. doesn't need proof and her bag in the truck with the missing condoms, combined with the tape conversations was enough proof to justify him leaving. WHy drag it on unless he got some perverse pleasure in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry to say Rob. You are just an asshole and cuckold idiot.. one star 🔯

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

lol why did he keep fucking her and then a lot later checked him self for stds what a moron. notice most ur MC do that. im waiting for the one that catches HIV. and they always wait way too long to start the divorce. then theres the pussy licking before that scene u have him say fuck it i'll keep fucking her but just fuck her not make love at that point why the fuck would he care enough to lick her pussy that most likely had another man's cum in it. then there all the fucking this lady should be a pro tennis player with that type of stamina. i mean good god she fucks all those guys and then goes home and fucks her hubby all on the same day. he fucks his with knowing she just got fucked by what was it 4 or 3 men

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rob is just another cuckold husband. A normal husband would throw her to the curb immediately. Definitely worth a 2 star 🌟🌟

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Cheating Lying Slut Wife there is no honesty nor redemption for her. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope would not touch her ever again. However he should had screwed her up the ass the last time he had her and gone azs to mouth with the cheating cunt.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

Too bad. Just too Fucking bad.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If that’s love, I think I’ll pass.

GraywolfofcGraywolfofcover 2 years ago

I gave it a 3 But to be truthful it was high 1 or low 2 It lasted to long with the Games and If it had been Me with Her Her ass would not have been right for Months after I did Her there I would Taken Viagra and Left it all in Her ass and Never using Her Pussy at all Preparation H would not have Helped Her when I was done .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

B.I.T.C.H!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No payback on his ex, her sister or the guys makes it a 2.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Should

Should have dumped her the moment he found the bag in her car boot.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Total bullshit. It is flawed on so many ways.

You need to understand JustPlainBob, he thinks his storytelling is "cool" but his perception of that is juvenile.

1. Nonsense of snooping mumbo-jumbo (and wires) is absurd itself. Do you know how long it takes to review recorded conversations? Who would have a time for that other than a professional that is paid for doing that. This, of course, is a stereotype of LW, but none of these writers has the slightest idea how that works.

2. "Rob" went along to get perverse pleasure? That is a good description of a cuckold though JPB thinks he is describing a "determined guy who is in charge". That shows you how deluded JPB is himself.

3. Wifey "loves Rob" while he is leaving her. Sure, like that would happen in reality. How many divorces you think go amicably between loving partners? 1% or less? But this cliché is typical of LW stories where writers get high and mighty on the idea that a "defeated" cheater begs, cries, and professes love for them. Sure. Well, you have to have a consolation illusion because it is really hard to live with a notion of cuckold on your forehead while having nothing to show for it other than your own misery.

4. "Rob" keeps on having sex with Abby while she fucks around. You really have to be stupid to believe that. First of all, most guys just would not have a state of mind to do that. Second, you can really pick up something nasty along the way, you can pretty much guarantee genital herpes that you will never get rid of, similar with HPV, but then there is a possibility of HIV as well and if you have that your life will change dramatically for the worse. You really have to be a complete idiot to allow that to happen.

More and more I am starting to believe that JPB is arrogant and foolish, all of his stories are pointing to that. BTB wanna-be while in reality his characters are fools that are turned into cuckolds while JPB is deluding himself that he has them "in charge."

1 star for lengthy drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The guy was a loser. One of the worst stories I've read.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 3 years ago

3. Unsatisfying.

She wasn't remorseful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was stupid. The kind of man he was portrayed as was vastly different than his actions.

Didn't enjoy the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He should fuck the sister, but maybe not since the two siblings are rotten to the core.

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 3 years ago

At least he divorced her. The BS between him finding out and finally divorcing her knocked it down to a 3 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too easy. They all needed some payback

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn Bob, I don't think I've seen anyone who inspires people quite like you do - many not in a good way. I for one generally enjoy if not love your stories. I can think of a source of new names for some of your male characters, starting with "Anonymous". Always a 5*.

somewhere east of Omaha

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

How could he go along with her bullshit?

When he found out she was fucking other guys, he should have had served immediately. He gained absolutely nothing by sticking around, except for increasing his chance of catching an STD by continuing to fuck the slut.

Weird...

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
They are in a No-Fault state...

So why fuck around playing games after he had the uncontestable facts? Why keep exposing yourself to disease? Why pretend that you are getting into her doing another man? What the fuck for? Rob said there was no choice, so pull the trigger - divorce her and move on!

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Getting the story straight

Abby wakes up to being raped, but thinking its her husband goes along with it. Bullshit!! Even if she doesn't go to the police, she sure as hell doesn't fuck her rapist again. No way in hell is this even remotely plausible.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

2nd comment.

As said previously perhaps an epilogue a few years later letting us know what happened to them would have completed the story. In my mind she had caught several std's and had become bored with her lifestyle. She longed to be a mother with a normal life. She truly regretted what she had done to her life and losing the love of her life. She ended up alone and lonely. This was made worse when after 5 years she had bumped into a very happy Rob with his new wife and their twins. She had put on a face and wished them well then had gone back to her studio flat and cried her eyes out wailing "what have I done" 10 years later she died alone with no one around her. Rob heard and paid for a small funeral at which only her sister and he attended. She cried and asked Rob to forgive her for encouraging her sisters action. Rob being the man he was told her he did and that she hadn't forced her sister into that life. He lived a long and happy life with him being a grandfather several times over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lee5456 is right

Are there such sick cunts who will do this kind of shit ? And trash a marriage in order to continue?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too long to wrap up

Story length could have been halved.

No one fucks a slut after they find out she's running around. Potential incurable STDs amongst other things to try play games?

Fantasy land bullshit. Stop stringing stories out to try generate word count.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
Good story, as always

It's your story, but it was too implausible for me to buy into the husband taking that much time. Just a slut of a wife... I didn't find her explanation anything but an admission that she is a whore.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

Not something any sensible person would want to do, but a good piece of fiction. Only way to make it better would be to either hit wife under the jaw while she had Chuck’s cock in her mouth, or maybe snap a big rat trap on it and pull wife out of booth and head for home leaving Chucky Boy to get free as best he could.

Not practicable of course but then this is fiction—how about hubby giving Chucky a hand job then using his knife for a Bobbit. Hey, I gotta remember that one.

THANKS JPB! 5 stars cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ok, WTF

So she gets raped (let's not bullshit here, she was raped as there was no consent of any kind in that first encounter), comes back for more, and won't give up the assholes? No way she doesn't have a huge fight with Jane over this.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a sick fucking cunt

Do people actually like doing this type of shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed this very much. I am amazed at all the negative remarks. Some that took the time to give you a big ole rant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wheres the payback

this sucked!. wheres the payback on jane and the guys? wasted time reading this

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
Modern love...

The wife gave no concern for the possibility of giving her husband a STD. WTF? That's beyond disrespect.

Carelessly putting your spouse's (or anyones

else's for that matter ) health at risk while screwing around is a really messed up thing to do.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Seems wrong

So her life plan is to get as much sex without love for as long as she keeps her health. She ends up a lonely bitter woman who can only fill her needs with old drunks who don’t care who they fuck. After loving her husband for so long it seems far fetched to give that up, especially when they have what is by all accounts a very good sex life. Given you have written that is what happened I would have liked an epilogue that sees him happily remarried with a family while she is living in a single room apartment regretting her life choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice...

Really nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The plot was too convoluted.

The tape recording and the missing condoms was all the proof he needed. Especially when irreconcilable differences don’t require proof.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 4 years ago
No thanks

Just stupid games. Three rubbers gone her whore clothes and tape recordings, game over. Irreconcilable differences needs no proof. Later bitch.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Late Thoughts

I may be mistaken, but I believe she said she didn't WANT to give up Rob, but she WOULDN'T give up the other cocks. So even if Rob would forgive her cheating and take her back if she would stop, she wouldn't.

As usual, I didn't notice anything about Rob getting any new pussy.

I was half expecting her sister to go after Rob.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Same as before

I just can’t fathom sloppy seconds and thirds. I would file if I even saw something I didn’t like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Plot

But quite disgusting, finding him kissing ( and going down on ) a mouth and cunt that was regularly being stuffed with any number of other men's cocks and cum!! No redemption for Abby; she's a slut past saving, no matter her undying love for Rob. A BTB alright but still leaves one feeling queasy.

ojalalalaojalalalaabout 5 years ago
Janie needs her own story and a way out of it...

Abby was passed out drunk at Janie's and someone had sex with her? That's a form of rape, isn't it? Evidently, Janie is such a slut that any male at her place felt that any female there, no matter her condition, was willing. It happened that Abby was willing and kept after Janie to set up more opportunities for sex thrills.

Janie tries to dissuade Abby but keeps setting up those sex adventures! In one of their phone conversations, Janie said that she felt responsible for Abby's now being a slut as it started at her place. All these years Rob thought she disliked him, and Abby figures that he'd be just another of Janie's ex-husband's; then Janie reveals that she holds Rob in such esteem that she'd never do this to him if he were her husband.

What happened? Why is Janie setting these events up in the first place? Did this start during or before Rob and Abby's marriage? I hope we can avoid a tale of a husband's doing to her what Abby tries to do to Rob.

ojalalalaojalalalaabout 5 years ago
Janie needs her own story and a way out of it..

Abby was passed out drunk at Janie's and someone had sex with her? That's a form of rape, isn't it? Evidently, Janie is such a slut that any male at her place felt that any female there, no matter her condition, was willing. It happened that Abby was willing and kept after Janie to set up more opportunities for sex thrills.

Janie tries to dissuade Abby but keeps setting up those sex adventures! In one of their phone conversations, Janie said that she felt responsible for Abby's now being a slut as it started at her place. All these years Rob thought she disliked him, and Abby figures that he'd be just another of Janie's ex-husband's; then Janie reveals that she holds Rob in such esteem that she'd never do this to him if he were her husband.

What happened? Why is Janie setting these events up in the first place? Did this start during or before Rob and Abby's marriage? I hope we can avoid a tale of a husband's doing to her what Abby tries to do to Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As she walked away I thought to myself,

"Good thing I'm not a sharing kind of guy."

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Epilogue needed

I agree with others, she gets off too lightly. 5 years on please. Always enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

He shouldn't feel bad about not being willing to share, rather he should be relieved that it's over and that he now has a chance to find a woman worth having.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
At least

At least he dumped her whore ass in the end. Typical Bob slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epilogue 5 years later

I agree with swordwielder. 5 years later he is happily married and hears from friends that she is disease ridden and unable to get anyone to fuck her. Perhaps a paragraph from her perspective and her wallowing in regret.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Decent Story

Could use an additional chapter about 5 or 10 years down the road. He's happily married with a kid or 2, and she's still a slut regretting that she'll never have kids, and will never have a close relationship again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have never read anything by JPB that I didn't like.

He is more than head and shoulders above the second best erotica writer. His books are beyond just erotica his story lines twists and especially his revenge's are incredible. The next story of his that I don't like will be the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good riddance

He took out the garbage. He'll be better off without all the trauma and drama that she's chosen to be her way of life. 10 more years and she'll be just another anorexic STD ridden crack whore. And she'll have no one to blame but herself. Sux 2 b her, eh?

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
she lost nothing

i always thought that cheaters never prosper

but reading all these cheating spouses stories it seems they never lose anything either

the slut cheats and loses nothing except a loving husband that she has already replaced by 4 different guys

adultery should be illegal like in some asian countries and the spouse could even get jail time

that may deter these fuckers but even that won t stop most of them

what a sick society we live in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
American women are more or less all whores

and American men deserve whores. But this is still more whorish than that. :-)

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Everone’s A Critic

I liked this BTB story. Perhaps Anonymous should quit reading if they don’t like it. It is after all litEROTICA. You need to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As stupid as most of your worst stories.

They all have elements in common and they follow the same pattern. I wrote my review on some of them so no need to write it again except for saying. STOP WRITING THIS CRAP. You're better than this.

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Not believable....not even a good fantasy story! This one plain sucked with a bad ending!

FD45FD45almost 6 years ago
I can't believe I have to keep saying this but it seems I do

You know that hot girl in (college/work/at the park/that Starbucks barrista). You know, the solid 8 but with an accessible vibe as well as a consistent low cut blouse?

The one that single you would cut his left nut off for to have her? I hate to break it to you, but you are probably not her first. You are probably not her second. You probably aren't even her third.

And yet you still want her. The only difference between her and wife is an 'I do'.

I get it but the little head isn't always all that smart. And if he is planning on jettisoning her, why not knock off a few more pieces for the road, because if you are a guy who is not 6', 40 and successful, you KNOW finding another piece of ass, much less a life partner is not the easiest proposition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What idiot would do a slut after he detected that she did others??

Even its a fantasy it have to be believable!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sadomasochism at its best

I dont know how anyone could play along over such a length of time and not just get out or at least confront her. It seems somewhat unrealistic and painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Three

Three pages too long and even condensed it would be a load of crap.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
Plain Bob must me a Beta Male Cuck

His stories have the hubby playing along for so long it is a joke. But, I guess to a Beta Male Cuck like Bob, it is the life he wants no matter how much of a wimp it makes him look like. I bet his wife is constantly laughing at him and he is the butt of all the jokes with her and her lovers. If my life was that bad, I would eat a .45 knowing I could never satisfy a woman. How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
and in the news tonight......

A gas explosion in a residential home startled people Saturday afternoon. 6 victims who have yet to be identified were removed from the location. According to officials the explosion was most likely caused by a stove burner going out and filling the home. Most likely the leak was missed due the occupants being involved in an orgy. In other news

......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not a sharing type

Who is he kidding? He knowingly shared her for weeks, then just walked away leaving her quite happy.

The Usual One

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kill her. Kill her now....

Then kill the sister. Then chuck, paul and mike and troy. That would be a good story1B2B

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Just Plain Coward does ball less story agsin. Another chicken shit husband who letz his pussy get used by others and does nothing about it. Is the author a wimp in real life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BS!

He was ALL about sharing. Every time she got together with another guy and Rob knew about it and then slept with her and screwed her, her was sharing. So it's BS for him to say, "Too bad I'm not a sharing kind of guy".

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...