All Comments on 'Abby's Plan'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Well put together

A cheating with consequences story. I agree with the wife, he should have confronted her immediately. The result is that we spent the whole time worried if he was going to turn into a wimp... In fact it sounded like that was on the menu!

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
She's a slut

She and her sister are just sluts. It's that simple. The problem is the typical oh so clever manipulation of the poor stupid guy to get him to do something that he has no interest in and it is against his nature to do. They are going to shove it down his throat. Why not just tell her husband "I cheated and I liked it". "I'm sorry but this is who I am. If you can live with me like this, great. If not we should probably get a divorce." But no, that would be honest and respectful of her husband. That's the problem with the "it's just sex" line. It wasn't. It was deceit and disrespect and manipulation. That undermined the marriage more than the infidelity. He has the right idea. There are plenty of other women who can be faithful to one man. Time to go find one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old, same old....

You are a very talented writer when you take the time to do so. Most of your stories feel like you take one from column A and one from column B and voila...another JPB pos. However, when you write well you are one of the best and most creative writers on Lit. This one was typical and boring, but you do have your audience for this, and you write for your enjoyment so must enjoy writing this type of drivel, so good on you.

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Unilateral Change of the Rules

She changed the rules of the game without his input. Of course, she knew he would say no so she tried to manipulate him. Didn't/couldn't work. Funny that her slutty sister could see that and she could not.<P>

A greedy person who wanted it all. I wonder what her life will be like in a few years after the lust burns out.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slightly better than your usual crap

But crap all the same, and this time it was a lot of crap

mcwiiimcwiiiover 14 years ago
Slightly better than your usual crap

But crap all the same, and this time it was a lot of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
better ending

It could have been a better ending. You put so much thought into the bosy of the piece it seems as though you ran out of steam in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK

But not nearly enough hurt on the slut, quit being a wimp Bob, let it go, let the beast loose, I do..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He blew the fuck hungry slut out?

What is the matter with guys these days that they don't want to stay with cock worshipping whores? I mean she wanted to stay with him, right? So the fuck is a little cheating here and there? Jeez. I NEED my hot cunted slag bitch to fuck around just to get hard. The world must be falling apart. Quite a nice story JPB just felt sorry for the square head hubby. He's gonna miss out on so much loving fun. Probably end up with someone really sweet and faithful and fulfilling. What a fucking yawn...;)Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad but I'm getting tired of the theme.

I personally like the ones where the guy enjoys watching his wife. I didn't notice the author before I started reading and I started getting turned on thinking it was all innocent and things were jut going to work out that she would get hit on and they would talk about and decide to play around with it a bit, not planning on going all the way but eventually ending up there.

So fair warning. I am going to use this story to create two new stories. One will go just the way I described above. A bored couple start toying around and it leads to a lot more, which they enjoy.

The second will contain the explanation she gave as to how it all started...just the night she woke up being fucked. But she is faithful to her husband and loves him enough to not cheat on him even though it created a spark in her when it happened. So she decides to see if she can lead her husband down the path to eventually watching her with other guys. She loves her husband though so her intention is to see if he will get into it, but if he shows that he is not into it, she intends to remain faithful. In my story the guy that had sex with her will have been very well hung and she learns she loves how it feels and wants to be able to have more sex with him and other well hung men. Until that time, her husband's cock was the only one she had. SO as time goes by in my story, she will have sessions with a new toy she buys and imagines her husband watching her with a well hung guy. She will get very turned on by the thought of him watching how more pleasure the bigger cock gives her and she gets turned on thinking about talking to her husband about how much deeper it goes and how much more it stretches her and how much more intense it feels. When they talk about it she will admit how much better the bigger cocks feel but that it is just sex and that sex with him will always be more emotionally rewarding. But she will also tell him that she gets the best of both worlds with him there watching so she can share with him how much better it feels, look into each other's eyes while she cums, etc...because she gets the emotional love connection with her husband while enjoying the much bigger cocks for the more intense physical pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a ridiculous process

that I don't beleive a single person on this entire planet would go thru. Bob, please, stop writing, you can't come up with anything decent, you've used up your concepts. MOVE ON. If this was a movie, it would be a bad, b rated comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another wife down the drain

you write good. the story is written so good so once you started you finish it. on the other hand if all the women were like yours we would not need whores to pay. so`? something is wrong here on the long ride. do you hate women? where is the erotic point here for a man? I guess a lot of women like your stories because they have all the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey guys, why do you read JPB?

I have read most of your stories here, this one was one of your best developed and executed stories. No, I wouldn't have handled like he did, but, its a JPB Story, so I expected something like this. That said, I do not understand most of the negative comments here. If you don't like his stories, don't read them. If you feel his stories are all the same, ditto. There are lots of authors here that I do not like so I don't read their stuff. I don't give them negative ratings, I just ignore them. Lots of readers enjoy JPB's stuff, let them comment. This is not directed to those who point out weaknesses etc. Thanks for a job well done. Ttom

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
authors are RESPONSIBLE for shitty stories

when this story 1st came out 3 years ago it sucked Moose balls and it STILL does. So why read JPB?

<br></br>

The issue isnt that all his stories are the same. They are not. The issue is that JPB is unable to develop any PLOT that is consistent with the his own male / husband characters.

<br></br>

for example Rob is so enraged...so angry and so concenred about whore wife getting STDs... so Rob says... that after he finds out for CERTAIN what his wife is doing rob

KEEPS fucking her?

<br></br>

Other examples... throughout this story Abby is showing increasing bizzare & wild behavior. Rob-- or in this case the author since Rob is in reality JPB-- in every instance shuts her down and says NO way. Yet Rob never says "hey Abby what the fuck is wrong with you?"

<br></br>

Given the character of Rob and how he is developed... this Non response makes no sense.

<br></br>

The truth is None of this make ANY sense.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I Liked It!

Someone said this was "tired old theme!" I Love this "tired old theme!" It counters the other "tired old theme" where he takes the slut back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If you thought this story was bad

Wait till ole J.P.B. posts his spiderman story. If you can read that piece of shit you have a stronger stomach than me. He takes interracial too a new low as only bob can. No real storyline, no plot, just real sick low life porn. Makes this seem like Pultizer. Problem is you don't know till you read a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Readers are RESPONSIBLE for what they read.

You didn't like this story or the author three years ago. Why did you read it again? Why do you continue to read an author that,according to the negative critics, is not worthy of their time. I'm baffled. Please explain.<p>One reader asked the author to stop writing. Seems to me that reader should consider to stop reading. Enough said. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I followed this guy to another site...

just to read his stories. I am glad that he is back. I might not like all his stories, but they are short, sweet and most importantly interesting. I cannot say the same for the morally upstanding, wife trashing authors who always write and fill up pages along the same theme of a sherlock homes detective husband and his brilliant deducing skills who also happens to be a whiz at quickly packing up their stuff, changing bank accounts and morally just perfect.

Give me JPB stories any day. At least they surprise me or gross me out completely. But they do elicit a reaction. Thats why I read his stories. Thats why I like his stories.

Keep them coming JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sniff, Sniff, Sniff...

How touching was her reason for cheating. I voted on content only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Typical Male Humiliation - Soon To Watch Cocks

Nothing has changed - bobie is still a wimp into self disrespect and male humiliation.<P>

Same old - same old bobie cuckster who is so addicked to sick weak males that he will never change.<P>

Who in any mind set would fuck and suck out a wife whore knowingly into multiple cocks. How is that erotic or arousing? That answer is only those who are really deeply sick submissives that aren't aroused by anything short of a dark subhuman fetish.<P>

So waste on bobie - he who can't change won't - how sickly selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BRAVO # 55

JPB has,again, presented us with a well crafted,interesting story!JPB is to be complimented on his realistic insights into the nature of female sexuality.Contrary to the comments made by naysayers who disapprove of JPB's work because it contradicts their moral code,this story,unfortunately, reflects the truth.The problem lies in the fact that so many of us are in denial as to relationships with our significant others.We, I include myself,are so wrapped up in our egotism that we can not perceive the devastating truth that we,in and of ourselves, are not enough to satisfy the promiscuous nature of our mates.Given the continuous bomardment that women are subjected to regarding joys of promiscuous behavior, it is not hard understand why the institution of marriage is fragmenting .The subliminal message fostered on programs such as OPRAH,THE VIEW,and ELLEN DEGENERATE is impossible to extinguish by non-professionals.The naysayers for all their good intentions have failed to appreciate the fact that they have belittled the messenger,JPB,for telling them the truth!Ritterburg # 55

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The thing about JPB

is actually rather nifty... <p>

you could simply read the first one or two paragraphs of his story... scroll to the last one or two paragraphs, and you won't miss any thing important, since 99 percent of them follow more or less the same story line. <p>

it takes some "talents" to write like that, I have to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story JPB....

....but slightly weak ending.HOWEVER, the middle was actually quite interesting.Exposing the chronicle of love between two main characters would make tale more understandable-pistolpackinpete

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

What I love about your stories is the broad spectrum of human action and reaction you bring to show the real side of life. This same story could have had Rob accepting Abby's plan since he could not live without her. Another version could have led to Rob dump Abby but picking up the sister who didn't play these type of games. Another version could have led to an open marriage where Rob takes off with another slut leaving Abby alone for the weekend. Given different characters and different scenarios there could have been many different outcomes. The one constant was that each story would have reflected real life. Some commenters somehow viewed Rob as a wimp. Huh? When he found out about Abby she had already fucked away the marriage and there was nothing he could do about it. She was determined to keep fucking other guys and worse she plotted to turn him into a willing cuckold. If Abby had been successful would she respect Rob later? Not really given the scene at the nightclub where she kept him dangling while she danced with her lovers. Not only would Rob be sucking another guy's come out of her he would be lined up for some anal action from one of her lovers. Thank you for your imagination and keeping it real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That woman is pure adulterous trash

I really cant imagine putting my cock into such a slime pit, not even once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WELL

Good Story---This is one troubled woman who thinks with her cunt...fuck, fuck, fuck---suck cock--this is her life--May she get Aids and die

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If there was a rewind button

That first time, as she described it, was rape and she could have and probably should have reported it. But that would make for an awfully dull story.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
My only problem with the plot is that he waited too long and screwed her knowing he was fucking cum.

He should have avoided sex with her at all cost. Get the evidence then kick her to the curb.

Raven_55Raven_55about 13 years ago
Guilt

The Bitch didn't feel guilty enough for what she did.

slightlytwistedguy4uslightlytwistedguy4uabout 13 years ago
Deja Vu

This story sounds strongly similar to my real life, except my wife and I are still blissfully together. She and her sister have no clue that I have known all about their extramaritial fun for over 15 years. The only little variation is that when she spreads her legs, it's usually for one of the guys that I work with and she "claims" that she was so drunk that she doesn't remember a thing and says it was innocent flirting and anything more is just my imagination. My phone tap reveals that the drunk act is all a ploy so she can fuck anyone she wants to and then deny it happened. If that weren't enough, I've probably licked up a gallon of other guy's jizm over the years when she sits on my face after one of her party night with her sister and some guys. That's something you don't just imagine. All the guys at work compliment me on having a fun and sexy wife and she does keep me horney, so I don't complain. It's kinda a win - win situation as I see it.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Glory holes are not realistic!

Regardless, it was good enough so I gave it a 4**** rating.

Glory holes? I don't believe they exist. If they did and some stranger stuck a dick through it, someone would pull out his pocket knif,grab hold, and cut 4 inche off. That would certain make the news. However, I have never read of that happening. Therefore, the so call glory holes don't exist.

JPB is a very good writer because the stories are very well written, interesting, and easy to read. Sometimes he goes off the deep end and, when he does, I give him a 1* rating. Other times, they are excellent and I give him a 5***** rating.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Hmm

I don't see my husband playing her stupid games & leading her. I don't know how rob could stand to stick his dick in that swamp she calls a pussy. What is it with gangbangs & different dicks in these LV stories?! If you enjoy multiple partners-- why get married? I understand after being together for so long things get a bit predictable, but there's a better ways to spice things up with just the two of you.... I like going to pleasure emporoium & buy toys , clitoris stimulators, eatable undies, lickable body paint..Anything to keep it habanero hot in the bedroom...... But when you start dragging others into your marriage it's time to get a divorce because at that point you no longer have a marriage ...Marriage is sacrade, I love my husband dearly I'd die for him so I can't see myself jeopardizing our love for some "different cock" that's why you fuck who & all you want when your single so that once you get married your heart, pussy , ass & lips belong to one guy... I don't understand the "it was just sex" nasty sex... I'm pretty sure the things she was doing with these different guys her husband could've done them, but this slut loved gangbangs! Why would she think her husband would want to sit & watch his wife fuck 20 guys? Bitch is gonna end up with AIDS.. I wondered if she would be ok with rob fucking different women? I don't know why the hell she would take relationship advice from another slut who's been married 4 times & been named in 3 divorces... Their parents must be so proud to have raised two sluts...

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Ok story, but...

It was well written. My only grip is he went weak at the end and let her tell him she still loved him. He should have leaned in on her to tell her that she does not know what love is and that a worthless cold hearted back stabbing whore cunt doesn't have a clue what love is. I hope you die a miserable death you Cunt!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
dont fucking care

why do all these stories have the wife wanting to talk? fuck the talk. you are shit to me. i dont care why, how, when or with who, just stay the fuck out of my life. want to confess - find a fucking priest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

The sex scenes made me hot. I love guys like Rob and Chuck and keeping them happy. You remind me of my husband and because of that I am going to have my phone lines checked out to make sure they are clean and that he can always have access to my spare tire.

droogedroogeover 11 years ago
Cake & Eat it Too...

Good story thank you for offering it to your readers. There is only one thing that struck me at the end and that is as he was screwing her in the knowledge that she had been with other men and knew that she was unlikely to stop.

When his divorce was final why didn't he use her for his own sexual gratification? They were no longer married so he wasn't a cuckold any longer and he was getting a hell of a fuck by his own admission so what was no stop him? One would imagine that Amy would have bought it.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Missed opportunity

There was a one line hint at her not being able to share. Too bad the opportunity was not utilized in the story to show here how bad it was from the other side. He was already staying out late for contrived excuses. Why not embellish and hint that he was meeting another woman and drive that back home to his wife? Even if it was only a ruse he used it would drive it home to her if she did not know it was a ruse. Maybe, just maybe she would not like it and decide that what she was doing was not so good after all.

tbear69tbear69over 10 years ago
I agree with Talonsreach

My wife and I were headed down that path when I discovered her flirting with a friend of mine. While they never went past petting, she and I did move on to threesomes with others.It ended when her regular fuck buddy suggested that it wasn't fair to me that I wasn't having fun with other women. After 2 threesomes with her and other women she decided she was too jealous to allow it. She also decided she wasn't being fair if she continued playing so she gave up the other guys as well

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
This raises questions for me

I understand that this is a porn site. It's pretty clear.

But I have to wonder exactly how many men, sight unseen would accept some hot woman come up to him and say 'Hey...you look good. I want you and four other MEN I know to come and fuck me senseless.'

I got to say...She could be pretty damn hot and I'd have to ask myself and her a bunch of very hard questions. This is not the easy 'slam dunk' that Bob likes to use.

Would I be part of a gangbang? Would I be part of a 'train'? (Just my luck, I'd be the caboose...) Would I want to go where every other slimy fucker in the room has gone before?

In BobWorld, the answer seems to be mostly Hell yes (though his 'moral heroes' abstain.) I wonder how that would poll in real life.

I know...me overanalyzing things again.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I don't understand why he let this play out so long.

Just a story, I know.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
wanna-be-pimps

In almost half a century of being sexually active, I have yet to meet any biological woman who voluntarily sluts or whores. In every case the sluts and whores were beaten into it by their male relatives, their husbands and/or their boyfriend wanna-be-pimps.

And of course, being the self-proclaimed 'manly men' they are, those male animals are incapable of accepting any responsibility for their irresponsibility and vicious assaults on the females they were suppose to be protecting.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
re: wanna-be-pimps

what a crock of bullshit you spouted. Most slut are just that, sluts. You sound like the typical lesbo whore. The wife was a slut plain and simple. he never beat her, she a slut because she wants to be. There are more women in the porn of their own free wills than that are forced, you freaking idiot. No one forces a woman to be a slut, a hooker yes but a slut no. Sluts roam the Earth fucking for fun. Go back and read your book on how to service your lesbo lover and leave the sluts alone.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A fine tale. Five stars.

IsactaggedIsactaggedalmost 10 years ago
Another wimp tale

I dont like tales about wimps, Rob is a stupid wimp.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story,

but it seemed a bit unbelievable that she didn't fight a little harder to win him back - that is if she really loved him as she said she did. And it sounds like she probably didn't use condoms during her first two evenings and she wasn't planning on using one with Chuck.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

semi predictable, I actually believe she still loves the guy.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdover 9 years ago
something missing at the end

this story should have told us at the end was how after a few months after the divorce abby is living with her sister. now all the men she has fucked their faces are nothing but a blur. the only face that she sees clearly now is Rob's. none of the men she has been with love her or she them. now she misses Rob the way he held her and would make love to her she missed that feeling so much. she realizes how much she misses her life with Rob she misses being in love now she is a lonely.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
An opposing view

Many of the comments seemed to thing the ending was weak. I thought it was the only way it could go. She porvided plenty of statements to her sister that while she was in love with her husband she was more addicted to the depravity.

At the end she had come to a decision to remain addicted.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
balance

I think to bring balance to the story more needs to be said about were they went in the future. Every relationship I have seen broken by cheating has left the people worse off. Sex or slutting does not bring fulfillment to a woman. The sex just gets boring, she will experiment with gangbangs and get used as a cum dump until she realises she has lost all respect for herself, soon it will leak out to any friends that she is a slut and no woman will invite her to a function for fear she will seduce her husband. She has one thing to look forward to, she could be a star you the web has some one is bound to video one of many shows. A woman's reputation is so easily lost and so hard to reclaim. What future has she to look forward to, no one to love her, just another some one to use her and leave as soon as he is cum. So sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At Least This One is Complete

You do know how to finish a story. So many of your stories always seem to be incomplete or unfinished. This one was a pretty good read. No torching, but at least dumping. You could write a sequel about torching Jane though or if not that having Rob and Jane get together. That would be hilarious. Giving you 5 stars for at least finishing this one.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 9 years ago
VERY anti-climactic....

He needs to tell her off....tell her she is worthless as a wife, confidant and friend....remind her that she has sacrificed everything of lasting value for a few quick fucks with cocks that won't care about her 15 seconds after they are through fucking her. She needs to realize everyone will get a copy of the tape explaining her betrayal, from her boss to her parents to every mutual friend they have. She needs to know that no wife will ever trust her alone with her husband...that every night she will be alone.

She needs to lose her job because she can't be trusted to keep her word or her bond. And finally, she needs to see her fuck toys fucking some 20-something and know that she has been replaced....permanently! Her tits will hang down to her waist, but her ex-husband, a hard-working, drug and disease-free guy will be prime beef on the singles scene. When she goes into a bar thinking her three fuck boys will be waiting for her, she needs to see them ignore her or worse, tell her she is now too old, while every hot woman, from 30 to 50, trying to get her hands on her 'stick in the mud' EX-husband!

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Why bother?

Cut the cord and then move on with your life as if she's fallen off the planet. No need to tell her anything more than what was in the divorce package.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Pretty good especially messing with her knowin her plot.

Still, the end seems sort of "dry" and didn't fit well.

Still, pretty good.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forcealmost 9 years ago
LOTS of details missing....

She didn't really pay any price for her cheating, and as the writer of the story, I see that as a failure. For example:

-- NONE of these guys are married? Their wives need to know.

--NONE of these guys work as teachers, police officers or any job where being a pervert chasing married women would bring a ton of bricks down on their heads?

--NONE of them have any real assets he could get through multiple lawsuits?

--NONE of them have any STDs that he could have forced his cheating whore wife to report (and document) with the county health department?

There was a lot left undone and unsaid in this story......

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THOSE BEST LAID PLANS

add a spiders web and you have a tale/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hmmm

The story boils down to, she wants to have sex with others more then she wanted her husband.

Thats all it comes down to. He was a wimp if he didnt do anything else.

Exactly how did she pay? or her sister? or the guys?

He is the only one damaged.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Love?

I'll never understand these slutty cunts who "love" their husbands, but not enough to cut out the sex on the side.

I'm sorry, but that isn't love.

Love is when your husband can't get you pregnant, but you stay faithful.

Love is when your husband can't satisfy you, but you stay faithful.

Love is when your husband can't even get it up anymore, but you stay faithful.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000over 8 years ago
To anon

No, it isn't worth saving it. She was already having sex behind his back. If she had tried to seduce him into trying that shit first they might've had a shot, but she was fucking other guys before that event so the only logical thing to do for him is to leave. She showed no remorse and made it abundantly clear that she wasn't interested in stopping anytime soon. Given enough rope, she hung herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you have another person write this for you?

Because it sucks! Should've just shitted on a piece of paper and posted it that would've been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it 4 stars

only because you actually finished one.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
liked the story

I've read it before, and still have mixed emotions on it. was divorce inevitable, I believe so, but not necessarily. two things came to mind 1. he loved her(even though his emotions were not at the front of the story). 2. she loved him(even though she cheated, with the assistance of her sister, she never did it, after 13 years of marriage). in sickness and in health, I believe the words go. is communication required in a marriage, everyone knows it is.

Spicing up a marriage is commendable attitude for anyone, but there are so many other ways to do it, besides going outside the marriage contract.

If there is anyone here that believes that a woman (wife or girl friend or mother) will not go to her best friend to discuss a dull marriage, isn't old enough to be here.

He loved her, but never confronted her, offered help, gave her ultimatums, or discussed anything. quite the contrary, he went along with and helped her, even after she said she didn't want to lose him, and that she loved him.

Due to her newly released sexuality, assuming the love is still there, on both sides, I would recommend counseling. it would be a strengthening in their marriage, and bring them much closer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why go along with her crap? It makes him look pathetic.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Confront at 1st Knowledge and Be Done With It/Her!

The asshole really tortured himself! Should have left the cunt as soon as he knew she was cheating! He NEVER should have met with her at the end so she could tell him she'd rather fuck other guys than just him. ~ If he really wanted to string the situation out,he should have planned and gotten some serious revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good one!

And he got rid of the slut. No muss, no fuss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Goodhue, there wouldn't have been much of a story

if he would have jumped her ass right away. In real life, I would have had my foot up her ass so far, it would have taken a surgeon to get it out. As soon as I found out.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 8 years ago
An easy story to sum up

Ever see those notes that kindergarten teachers send home to parents?

The wife: 'Completely self-involved. Needs to learn to consider the effects of her actions on others.'

The husband: 'Doesn't play well with others.'

sinstalkersinstalkeralmost 8 years ago
KarenE..

Think this is a first I don't agree well no I agree that what you say can be correct but wouldn't it be love to see your wife has needs that for some reason you can't meet and out of love you let her get those needs met. When you love someone you want them to be happy so if you love her you would want her happy. Even if you had to divorce her to let her be happy. It would require a discussion but you can't always say if she loved me she wouldn't , marriage is two people isn't it fair if sometimes you look deep inside and say "If I loved her" just saying every situation is different and can't always be lumped into one outcome! Didn't care for this story good writing and I felt it complete although I think a confrontation with the sister was in order. Thanx for writing .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
sinstalker

I think the point you miss in KarenE's comments is the fact that she went behind his back.

If she really had such an over-whelming need for these liaisons, and her husband couldn't/wouldn't go along, get a divorce.

As you yourself say, if he has to divorce her to be happy he should,and he did just that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

5stars

MartyMBMartyMBover 7 years ago
He could have stopped it much sooner

As soon as Rob found out, he should have confronted Abby. He didn't *need* more information as the phone call was enough to tell him that something bad was going on. Then once he talked to Abby, she would have known that he was never going to accept her little plotting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not to smart

Rob waited to long to divorce her. He went through to much shit he did not need to put up with. His wife was a slut, period!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real life abby

Read details on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Serial cheating wife. Still married to 3rd husband who knows she

cheats

She was colcollege instructor in Helena Montana until details on Facebook got back to college administration

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Authors always add in

'I love only you!' If that were remotely true, why was she plotting to have him eat another mans cum? Why the public humiliation? Why giving her ass to strangers first? Where was her concerns about giving her husband a disease?

If that is what these authors think is love, I'd hate to see what think hate is.

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
stupid story

This is one of the stupidest story I ever read. No fucking man who claims to be the kind of man the main character tells himself to be, would continue living with and fucking the slut wife. This story is nothing but cuckoldry in disguise. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't understand

Why would Rob allow her to jerk the guy off and suck his cock? That I just don't get.

I love my ex-wife more than the air I breathe. We were next door neighbors, childhood sweethearts and my love for her was and is indescribable. But when I overheard her talking to two of her best friends, I could no longer be married to her.

Asleep in the spare downstairs bedroom, I woke up one Saturday afternoon when I was usually fishing. Julie and her two best friends were talking about the night before, when she had called to say she was comforting one of her friends. Instead, the three of them had four guys over and they rotated between the three women. While that was painful was finding out it had been going on, on a regular basis. For months at least.

Meredith went silent when I walked out of the bedroom, went past them and walked upstairs. She didn't come up until her friends were gone and by then I had almost all my clothes packed. Begging and pleading, she told me it was a terrible mistake and she loved only me. I ignored her and continued going through the house picking up my stuff. When it was loaded with anything I could think of that was MINE, I pulled out without speaking to her.

She put on a full court press for the next three weeks. I stayed with a buddy but it seemed if I walked out of his house, I was bumping into her. When she was served by a Sheriff, she went bugnuts. Screaming and crying, she spend hours outside my buddies house, begging me to stop the divorce. He eventually asked me to move on, something I couldn't argue with.

Of course she tried to contest it, but neither of us had any money. It eventually went through and I let her keep everything but my retirement. The house, its mortgage, our checking and savings, she kept it all.

Me? I moved on after transferred from Wisconsin to Oregon. Living in Gold Beach, life is great. I still have my times when I cry myself to sleep and after 4 years still haven't even had a date. But I'm making good money for a single guy.

Meredith? She still lives in our old place and my buddy I stayed with swears she never leaves except for work. He talks to her every so often, she stops by to talk to his wife after work occasionally. She would like us to get back together but has no idea how to approach me and besides, she had no idea where I live. So I cry without her in my life the same as I cried because she was in my life as a cheater.

Life fricking sucks.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
Good story

I gave it a 5. Cuckolds are not born. They are the product of intense love for the wife. Some desire it on both sides, some don't. To call this work of fiction nonsense is wrong, in the reality sense, maybe in the erotic sense as well. Some find it disgusting, and wrong, which is within their right as an individual. If he had latent desires in that way, it would have fit quite well with her desires, and they may have lived happily ever after. All through the story she constantly stated she loved her husband, and didn't want to loose him. Her sister fucked up her marriage. Yes old wife had a big hand in it, but the germ was spread when her sister got her involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wussy

Yeah, I can see getting the evidence together but continuing to have sex with a wanton slut just strikes me as near suicidal. He has no idea where she's taking chances with who knows who.

And that last night, since she's giving the ass out to anyone who wants it, I'd have just shoved my dick in her before Chuck arrived to just have said i did get it once, too bad she got any enjoyment out of it.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

he already lost her, so why give a fuck?

she was already doing that and worse.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago

An odd way of expressing your dissatisfaction with your wife . . . Keep screwing her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
apples never all far from the tree, two sisters, you know same tree

i hit one star and two came up, at least both say no

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely moronic 1*

Words fail...he could have just told her he was divorcing her from cheating straightaway, why only the stupid games, letting her cheat more and more while pretending to still be with her. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dead end

I thought it was pretty cool till the end and that was like, there has to be more to it

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Way stupid...

A no fault state and he definitely want getting the house...?

Fine, the moment you hear that first conversation, walk.

What if she WAS getting diseases...? Some are NOT curable and yet he took that risk...?

Can we say "braindead"...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Opportunity missed

Rob should have nailed the sister before he left!

thebulletthebulletalmost 7 years ago
stupid comments

I love reading a comment like (paraphrasing) --- 'he should have left her after he heard the first phone call'. Well reader, if he did, we wouldn't have had a damn story, would we?

The misogynistic dolts who populate this site are really funny. JPB must love rattling their chains. Bob throws out the lure and they always bite. I think it's his hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TheBullet :

is a 2nd hand man-cum guzzling out of his hotwifes dirty snatch guzzling cuckold faggot .

and a misandrist .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great stroy JPB

thx for this . 5*

Rob made a few missteps , IMO , but i understand why he took the actions he did in the order he did .

he wanted her to know that he knew all along , and let her hang herself .

i get it . it makes sense .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
this man

Rob has no self respect,

not a real man, a real man will burn her, make it public, make sure she gets a reputation. will never hear her say, will do every thing possible to take revenge and give her as deeper a cut, she deserved. the thrill of her may remain 3 to 5 years or 7 at max and when she get old and be alone in old home with no one to take care of her and no one to talk to, she will be running around to cut her veins to get rid of her life. an honorable man will never let her go that easy.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago
Robs not real

No way does a guy like that enjoy sex with a woman who just cheated with 3 guys. He'd have left her way earlier and stopped the sex after finding the condoms. Dumb.... the writing was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BS!

He was ALL about sharing. Every time she got together with another guy and Rob knew about it and then slept with her and screwed her, her was sharing. So it's BS for him to say, "Too bad I'm not a sharing kind of guy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Just Plain Coward does ball less story agsin. Another chicken shit husband who letz his pussy get used by others and does nothing about it. Is the author a wimp in real life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kill her. Kill her now....

Then kill the sister. Then chuck, paul and mike and troy. That would be a good story1B2B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not a sharing type

Who is he kidding? He knowingly shared her for weeks, then just walked away leaving her quite happy.

The Usual One

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
and in the news tonight......

A gas explosion in a residential home startled people Saturday afternoon. 6 victims who have yet to be identified were removed from the location. According to officials the explosion was most likely caused by a stove burner going out and filling the home. Most likely the leak was missed due the occupants being involved in an orgy. In other news

......

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
Plain Bob must me a Beta Male Cuck

His stories have the hubby playing along for so long it is a joke. But, I guess to a Beta Male Cuck like Bob, it is the life he wants no matter how much of a wimp it makes him look like. I bet his wife is constantly laughing at him and he is the butt of all the jokes with her and her lovers. If my life was that bad, I would eat a .45 knowing I could never satisfy a woman. How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Three

Three pages too long and even condensed it would be a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sadomasochism at its best

I dont know how anyone could play along over such a length of time and not just get out or at least confront her. It seems somewhat unrealistic and painful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What idiot would do a slut after he detected that she did others??

Even its a fantasy it have to be believable!!

FD45FD45almost 6 years ago
I can't believe I have to keep saying this but it seems I do

You know that hot girl in (college/work/at the park/that Starbucks barrista). You know, the solid 8 but with an accessible vibe as well as a consistent low cut blouse?

The one that single you would cut his left nut off for to have her? I hate to break it to you, but you are probably not her first. You are probably not her second. You probably aren't even her third.

And yet you still want her. The only difference between her and wife is an 'I do'.

I get it but the little head isn't always all that smart. And if he is planning on jettisoning her, why not knock off a few more pieces for the road, because if you are a guy who is not 6', 40 and successful, you KNOW finding another piece of ass, much less a life partner is not the easiest proposition.

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Not believable....not even a good fantasy story! This one plain sucked with a bad ending!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8984 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...