Abby's Ride Ep. 04

Story Info
Abby meets all the club officers and gets to confront Laura.
8.8k words
4.5
3.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ yrs of age.

I would like to thank my editor P_Anderer for all of his wisdom and expertise, in helping me prepare this story for Literotica readers. These subsequent episodes are based on real life experiences, but have also been embellished.

~ ~ ~

This was day two of my ten-day stay with Danny.

We had just finished lunch at the clubhouse with some of the members who were there. Danny and I were headed to his room, so he could show me the surprise(s) he ordered for me from the adult store.

The four-foot by four-foot platform that he wanted built, was for a stripper pole he bought. That's one of the items he ordered; The other was a sex swing. I saw lots of other boxes against the wall, behind the sitting area, which is where he wanted Nuts to build shelves for the stereo system. There was the new track lighting, stereo system, and most of Danny's belongings from the apartment. I was looking around the room, imagining where everything was going to be, and I noticed three packages on the bed, stacked largest to smallest and wrapped in shiny black wrapping paper with big pretty gray bows. He was of course, watching me. He smiled when he saw me notice the presents; That great smile that lit up his face like the very first day we met.

"Well, go on and open 'em."

I decided to start with the smallest and work my way to the largest. The first was 10 pairs of assorted pasties. The second was a black vinyl corset. The third was a pair of black vinyl thigh-high platform boots. He came over to me and stood by the bed.

"Do ya like 'em?"

"I really do; Everything is beautiful. Thank you so much. You really do spoil me, but I love it. I can't wait to wear all of it."

"Yeah, me too."

He raised his eyebrows twice and smirked.

"So, a stripper pole and a sex swing, huh?"

"I've always wanted to have them. Are ya okay using 'em fer me?"

"I don't know how to use a stripper pole."

"Ya move so well, baby. I don't need ya to make tips; It's fer my enjoyment, and I will enjoy it."

"Of course, I'm okay using them for you. I... kinda wish... the swing was installed right now."

I stood up, put my arms around his neck, kissed him and thanked him again for all of the presents. He leaned up against the wall, and pulled me to him with his big arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey, thanks for takin' care of my dad earlier. He's been workin' too much lately. He needs to relax more."

"Well, let's see if we can help him do that."

"Ya know, when I came back to the lounge, it was really hard for me not to kneel behind ya and take ya from behind."

"Why didn't you?"

"I wanted my dad to have ya all to himself at that moment. I could take ya from behind right now and envision ya sucking his cock."

We kissed deeply, swirling and sucking each other's tongues. He reached down low with his right hand, grabbed behind my left knee and pulled it up towards his right hip, while we kissed. He undressed me, and I undressed him. He cupped my tits, pushed them up high, squeezed them together, and sucked both of my nipples together. He reached down, slid his middle finger into my slit and rubbed my clit. My gifts, the boxes they came in, wrapping paper and bows were still lying on the bed.

"Turn around. Kneel on the bed."

He lightly, and alternately tapped both my butt cheeks, and then put his left hand on the small of my back. He guided his cock and entered my pussy. He wrapped his arms around me low and tight across my tummy and stood up straight, which raised my back end and pressed his groin into my bottom. He drove his cock deep into me, in one-second intervals, then half-second intervals. I began to cum, and then his thrusts were faster, and faster. He leaned down and released me from his tight hold. He put his hands on my hips, and slowly slid the head of his cock completely in and out of me. He moved his hands to my butt cheeks and applied upward pressure, and then I queefed a few times.

"There it is; now I know how to make ya queef."

That made me smile. Sometimes, he reminded me of a little boy, and it was so endearing.

"Keep cummin' fer me... cum, baby."

He drilled into me deep, hard and fast, keeping the head in on his outward pulls. The waves of orgasms caused my back to arch, and my hips raised to meet his thrusts.

"Oh... yeah... good girl."

He patted my right butt cheek.

"Lie on your back."

I lay down, instinctively spread my legs and he knelt between them. He slid his hands under my bottom and slid my body up on the bed more. He lay between my legs and brought me to many orgasms by licking, sucking and stretching my clit. He got back up on his knees, grabbed his cock and stroked it slow, while he stared at me.

"Yer so fuckin' sexy... and beautiful."

"You're so fucking hot, and handsome."

"Baby, I'm gonna fuck the shit outta ya; Let me know if it hurts, okay?"

He impaled me with his rod, driving it in and out with force. So much force that my body was almost falling off the bed on the opposite end from where we started. He scooted back, grabbed my legs and pulled me back onto the bed, and continued fucking me in the same manner. I raised my knees to my shoulders and he put his hands on my shins. It felt great, but I was still sliding across the bed from his forceful drilling.

"Put your legs over my shoulders."

I did, and then he put his hands on the top of my head and clasped his fingers. That seemed to keep me from sliding. He was able to continue without being bothered by fucking me off the bed. His elbows and forearms were putting so much pressure on my clavicles, it was becoming painful. I could tell he was close to cumming, so I rode it out. When he climaxed, he put even more pressure on my clavicles and I let out a very loud yelp. Each time he released his cum, the pressure lessened. When he finished, he pulled out of my pussy and lay down on his back. I rolled over to face him, and I was going to prop myself up on my elbow, but I winced from the pain of both of my collar bones. Luckily, he didn't notice. Otherwise, he would be angry that I didn't tell him he was hurting me.

"We need to get sheets that aren't so slippery. That was pissin' me off."

"I know, I could tell."

"I thought about restraining ya, but I didn't wanna stop."

"Maybe we should put the cuffs on before we fuck. Would that make it easier?"

"Yeah, maybe."

"Can you make sure Nuts puts extra reinforcement in the ceiling when he installs the sex swing?"

"Good idea."

"Can I start unpacking your things, or did you have other plans for me?"

"I'm always thinkin' about my plans for ya, but I would like my shit put away, before Nuts gets here tomorrow."

I got off the bed and realized that with all of the romping, and almost slipping off the bed twice, we really made a mess of the bed. My gifts, the boxes, wrapping paper and bows were all over the place.

"Oh shit, my presents are all over the place. Let me put these away, first. It'll just take a minute."

I gathered everything and put it all away. I couldn't make the bed, because he was still lying in it. I smoothed the sheets and comforter, as best I could. I took a peek inside all of his boxes to see what I had to work with, and organized them. I got through everything and put it all neatly where he wanted, with the exception of a blood-stained towel, which was his souvenir from when I gave him my virginity. I folded it neatly and put it on the top shelf on his side of the closet. It only took a little over an hour and he fell asleep. I probably could've gotten it done faster if my clavicle bones weren't so sore.

I love waking up to his touch on my clit, so I thought I would wake him from his nap with my touch. He was still lying on his back, turned slightly to his left, with his left leg bent out at the knee. He looked so peaceful, I almost didn't want to disturb him. I stood at the foot of the bed, just looking at him. His handsome face, his muscular pecs, abs, big strong biceps, forearms, big hands, his beautiful toned butt, narrow, but powerful hips, defined thighs, calves and his feet. I soaked in the view and it made me love him even more. I very carefully and slowly crawled onto the bed from my side over to him, trying not to touch him. He was lying on an angle with his head on my side of the bed. I thought the best approach was similar to the sixty-nine position. I liked to suck his cock upside down, anyway; The curve of his cock slid down my throat better, and deeper.

Keeping the rest of my body as far away as possible, on my hands and knees, I hovered over his sleeping cock and took it into my mouth. I sucked it and began tonguing it inside my mouth. He growled my name quietly as he moved, rolling flat on his back. His cock was growing hard in my mouth. He growled my name quietly, again. He hadn't reached out to touch me; I hadn't touched him yet with anything other than my mouth. I couldn't see if he had opened his eye from this position, but I think he was still in a state of sleep. His cock was now reaching my throat, as I sucked, tongued and licked the tip. I slid my mouth up and down the shaft and it was still growing. He growled my name a third time, long and low. The sound of his voice normally soothed me, but hearing him growl my name then, made me wet. His breathing became deeper and heavier.

"Oh... baby."

He was awake; I lay my upper body on him, which was still tender and put my forefinger and thumb around and under his balls and wrapped them around the base of his cock, while I pumped my mouth over his shaft. He rolled slightly toward me and slid my body closer to his and alongside him. With his left hand, he grabbed my right ankle firmly and raised it over his face, bending my knee up high. He pulled my sock off with his teeth and lightly licked the pads of my toes, starting at the smallest toe. When he got to my big toe, he swirled his tongue around it and then sucked it into his mouth. No one has ever sucked my toes; It was very sensual. He switched hands he was using to hold my ankle, freeing up his left hand to stroke my clit with his middle finger. The sensation of sucking his cock, having my toes sucked and my clit stimulated was new and exciting.

"Yer already so wet."

He continued working my toes, while I sucked his cock. He slid his middle and index fingers into my pussy and rubbed my clit with his thumb. I firmly sucked the head and lightly used my teeth on the ridge at the base and swirled my tongue around the tip. I returned to sucking his shaft up and down, faster and deep into my throat. His hips rose and fell as he climbed higher, closing in on his orgasm. He released his load down my throat with several deep thrusts. I sucked the head when I got to the end of his cock and ran my teeth lightly over the ridge again and he jerked his hips from the sensitivity. I sucked the head again, and his hips jerked, until he couldn't take anymore and pulled it from my grasp.

"That was a nice surprise to wake up to. Yer feelin' naughty today, aren't ya?"

"I love waking up to your touch and I wanted to do the same for you. I loved watching you as you slept today. That's another reason I wanted better controlled lighting in here. When we go to bed, I'd like to have a very dim light that doesn't disturb us from sleeping, but enough for me to be able to see you. I love looking at you, your face and your body. I can't get enough of you."

"Come here".

I crawled up to his face and lay across his broad chest. He put his hands on each side of my head, under and behind my ears and kissed me deeply. We swirled and sucked each other's tongue.

"I want ya to wear stockings tonight and a G-string."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, with the tight black skirt and the mesh top."

"Which pair of shoes?"

"I'll let ya know after I see ya dressed."

"I have to pee."

"Use the bidet. I wanna try out the suction kit."

I returned to him on the bed, reading the instructions for the nipple and clit suction kits. When he finished, he kissed me. His mouth traveled down to my left breast and to my nipple. He swirled his tongue around it, while it was deep in his mouth. He slowly sucked harder, and harder. It hurt a little, but it felt so good and it stimulated my clit. He repeated the same to my right nipple.

"Sit up, baby."

He grabbed the lube from his nightstand and applied some on both of my nipples. He put a small cylinder over my left nipple, switched it with a medium cylinder and connected a tube to it. He held the cylinder on my nipple, while he squeezed the hand pump at the end of the tube.

"Tell me when it gets uncomfortable."

He continued pumping, while rocking and tugging the cylinder until my nipple and areola were encapsulated. When it was as much as I could handle, I told him. He released the suction and repeated the process close to where it was before, but so it wasn't too much. He removed the tube from that cylinder, connected it to the next one and did the same to my right nipple. He disconnected the tube, grabbed a small cylinder and connected the tube.

"Lie down."

I lay back and he slipped his finger between my pussy lips and stroked my clit. He applied lube to his finger, rubbed it onto my clit and continued stroking it. After he made me cum, he grabbed the small cylinder and put it over my clit. He pumped it very slowly, tugging it gently until I told him it was uncomfortable. He released the suction, readjusted the pressure, removed the tube, and put it on the nightstand. He looked at my captured clit and gave the cylinder another tug with that naughty smile. The suction on my nipples and clit was very stimulating and felt great. He ran his finger down my inner labia, over the entrance to my pussy and down to my butthole.

"Did you go this morning?"

"Yes."

He lubed up his finger and inserted it deep into my butthole, slowly in and out several times, reapplied lube to his finger and smeared it around my butthole. He sidled close between my legs, opened and rolled on a condom, grabbed his cock and pressed the head against my butthole. He slowly pushed it in until the head was inside. He gently and gradually pushed inward until his cock was buried in my ass. He slid it out without removing the head and then back in and out, in and out. This, along with the suction devices, brought on an orgasm very quickly. He grabbed both of my feet and sucked both of my big toes into this mouth. He wrapped his arms around my thighs, just above my knees and drove his cock deep into my ass, thrusting only inwardly until he was close to cumming. He pulled out suddenly, until the head was almost out and then he slowly and gently eased the large head out of my ass. He peeled the condom off inside out, tied it in a knot and tossed it in the waste basket next to the bed. He looked over my body, while he slowly stroked his stiff cock.

"On your knees."

I knelt in front of him and he pushed me forward by pressing his hand between my shoulder blades. He guided his cock to my pussy, entered me, held my hips and drove deep and hard. At first it was slow, then he gradually thrusted faster, and faster. I was cumming the entire time. His plunges only slowed down when he began to fill me with his cum.

"Well, I think ya like the nipple and clit suction, huh?"

"That was fantastic."

"We gotta remove them now. Ya have to build up yer tolerance, or it can cause chafing. They've been on way longer than the five minutes as directed for beginners."

He pressed a release button on each of the cylinders, removed them and put them on the nightstand. We relaxed for a while; He lay on his back with his left arm around me and I cuddled up to his side, with my head resting in the crook of his armpit. I explored his body with my fingertips and learned where some of his tickle spots were located.

He wasn't sure what time Nuts was coming to discuss the work he needed him to do, so he wanted us to get ready. I started making the bed and he commented that we'll need to be out of the room while Nuts is working on it and we should go buy new sheets today. We showered and after I did my make-up, I came out of the bathroom to get dressed. He asked me to wash the cylinders, so I did that and came back out to get dressed. I remembered what he told me he wanted me to wear, so I got the items out and placed them on the bed. He was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"No baby, come get dressed over here, so I can watch."

I put on a black G-string and picked up the black garter belt.

"Ya don't need that; The skirt has garters on it."

I put on the stretchy, tight black skirt.

"Really? I didn't know it had garters on it!"

I slowly and carefully slid on a stocking, then slid on the other.

"Come here and I'll attach 'em fer ya."

I stood up and went to him. He attached the front of both stockings, then put his hands on my hips and turned me around. He attached the back of both stockings and then lightly slapped my ass. I picked up the black bra to put it on.

"Nope."

"Danny..."

"No."

"Can I just say one thing, please?"

He sat back, sighed and waited.

"Look what happened last night and what I was wearing then, wasn't as revealing as this."

"Everyone knows about that and how it was handled. Trust me, no one with half a brain is gonna make that mistake again."

"How it was handled? What did you do?"

"That's none of yer business. If I reacted to that by having ya covered up, what would that say about me? Fuck that; I'll parade ya around butt naked if I want."

"Um, I hope it doesn't come to that!"

"Wear the pumps, they'll look nice."

I hoped with the dim lighting in the clubhouse, the mesh top wasn't going to be too revealing. I had very dark areolas and nipples.

"Ya look great, baby. There's just one more thing I want ya to wear. Go wait for me in the bathroom."

He came into the bathroom and I was already standing against the vanity with my hands on the countertop. I knew he was getting the plug. I leaned over after he applied lube to his finger. He applied it to the outside of my butthole, grabbed the plug from his pocket and pressed it against my butthole. He looked at me in the mirror and kept his gaze.

"Breathe and relax, baby."

He slowly pushed it in and I gasped. He put the new one in, which was bigger. He put his hands on my waist to pull me up, then wrapped his arms around me, with his hands low on my abdomen. He kissed my neck while he slid his hand under my skirt, up between my legs. He slid a finger into my slit and rubbed my clit.

"I can't get enough of ya, either."

I put my hand on his hand that was between my legs, and I held onto it.

"You know I'm okay with you not being able to tell me you love me, right?"

"Yeah, baby."

"Do you want me?"

"Of course."

"Do you need me?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well, I guess two out of three ain't bad."

"I'm not gonna lie and tell ya I love ya, unless I do."

"I would never want you to tell me that, unless you meant it. If you're ever able to tell me, I'll know it's true."

He slid his finger out from under my skirt, turned me around to face him, sucked his finger clean and kissed me.

"Let's go."

~ ~ ~

We walked out to the main bar and got drinks. There were about a dozen people at the bar and the two probationary members behind the bar; Jimmy and I don't remember the other one's name. Danny asked Jimmy if B.J. was in the lounge. He was, so we went to see him.

~ ~ ~

"Dad, why don't ya come sit at the bar?"

"Hey, ya two."

He got up to greet us; He hugged Danny and kissed me on the lips.

"Ya look beautiful, darlin'."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Nuts has some shit to do, so he won't be here until later."

"Great, thanks for arrangin' that."

"Yeah, okay, let's go out to the snake pit."