Abby's Ride Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said before, perfect."

~ ~ ~

We went back to the lounge after we got drinks at the main bar. It was busier than I've seen it before; Members all over with very few women and they were "Property". There were no open seats in the main sitting area, which is where B.J. was sitting. Just because Danny is B.J.'s son, doesn't make him higher in rank, so we stood. Danny lit a cigarette, sat on the armrest of the couch next to B.J., put his right arm around my waist and pulled me close. He ran his hand lower, across my ass and down my left thigh. He moved his hand inward on my thigh and raised it up to the hemline of my skirt. He kept hold of my inner thigh and slipped his thumb underneath the fabric of my skirt that was covering my ass and rubbed it back and forth. His head was about level with my breasts and he would periodically bite my left nipple.

Nuts was sitting in a chair next to B.J., Danny and me. I found him sneaking peeks at me and at Danny's hand on my thigh. I looked around and noticed Marie and Jan were sitting at a table about twelve feet away with another woman I hadn't seen yet. I whispered to Danny, asking him who she was and he whispered back.

"Lyle's woman, Bonnie. She's a cunt. Lyle's sitting in the chair over by Fly."

Lyle looked like he was in his early forties, short, fat, bald and wore glasses. Bonnie looked like she was around the same age, short, fat, short brown hair and wore glasses. They were both unattractive, but looked like they belonged together. I also caught Lyle sneaking peeks at me, probably because he hadn't met me yet. Marie came over to Danny and asked if it was okay for me to come sit by her. Danny whispered something back, she winked at me and went back to her table. Danny caught Lyle looking a little too long and locked eyes with him. Lyle tipped his glass to Danny, smiled and looked away. B.J., always the diplomat, spoke up.

"Lyle, ya haven't had the pleasure yet. This is Danny's girl Abby, and this is Lyle."

"Nice to meet ya, Abby."

"It's nice to meet you, Lyle."

"You should go get to know the ladies over there."

"She'll do what I tell her to do and when I tell her to do it, Lyle."

"My mistake, brother."

Okay, so I'd have to guess that Danny didn't really care for Lyle or Bonnie. Lyle didn't exactly seem to fit with the rest of the guys I've met, so far. He didn't seem like an alpha male at all. I can't imagine any of the guys wanting to fuck Bonnie, either. A blowjob maybe, if they were desperate. I would guess they failed in the swinger scene and thought this would be more successful. I whispered in Danny's ear.

"He hasn't been able to share Bonnie with anyone, has he?"

Danny smiled and took a long drag of his cigarette.

"Nope."

Lyle stood up and told B.J. they were going to head out and he said goodbye to everyone. It was different; No hugs, no kisses, like the usual goodbyes around here. He went over by Marie's table and got Bonnie. On their way to the door, Bonnie said goodbye to the guys. Danny stood up, grabbed my hand and went to sat in the vacant chair next to Fly. He pulled me onto one of his thighs, with my legs between his, after he let out a big sigh.

"There's somethin' wrong with that guy."

"Not now, son."

Silence... and then they all roared in laughter, except Danny. He did not like the guy and I felt he didn't like him in his club. I realized Meatloaf's song 'Two Out of Three Ain't Bad' was playing and so did Danny.

"Did ya play this?"

"No."

He looked at me with a furrowed brow.

"I didn't."

Nuts told Danny if he wanted him here tomorrow morning, he should probably get going.

"Yer gonna pass up my invitation, brother?"

"Brother, I sure don't wanna, but I promised ya I'd get it all done tomorrow and I wanna keep my word. Could I get a rain check? I'd really like to see the pole get used. I have a feelin' I'm gonna regret this, though."

"Nah, brother. I get it, and yer gonna get invited again."

They stood up and hugged. Nuts kissed my hand.

"I will see ya both tomorrow morning. Brother, ya make sure ya let her get some sleep tonight."

He winked at Danny, and then hugged B.J., Chuck and Fly. He waved goodbye to Marie and Jan before he left. About a half an hour later, Fly gave us all hugs. Marie and Jan came over to say goodbye with hugs and kisses. Fly was taking both of them with him.

"Dad and Chuck are coming to our room tonight."

"Really? I didn't think he... I'm surprised."

"Come with me."

I got up from his lap, he took my hand and we went over by B.J.'s desk to have a private conversation.

"Talk to me 'bout Chuck."

"He just seems to be so strait-laced and he and Marie seem so happy together. He doesn't look at me like most of the other guys. Is he coming because your dad is coming or is he coming to play?"

"He's very hard to read, unless ya know him and know what to look fer. He's kinda like me, he don't like to show his cards to anyone. He's calculated, he listens more than he speaks and he pays attention to details. That's why he has the job he has in the club. I can tell ya he was very interested in joinin' us tonight. He's not coming because of Dad. He and Marie are very happy together, by the way."

"Well, I don't know him very well. We've spent so little time around each other and he doesn't talk very much. Will Marie know?"

"Ok, that's somethin' we need to talk 'bout. That is a topic that will not be discussed between the ladies. If anyone asks ya anything or tries to get ya to tell 'em somethin', ya tell 'em they should know better and ya ain't as stupid as they think ya are, just cuz yer new. If that happens, I wanna know who it was, cuz that's punishable."

"Punishable?"

"Yep, ya break the rules, ya get punished. Remember when ya met Dad the first time and he told ya there are serious repercussions for a woman who doesn't support her man or the members? Followin' the rules is a big part of being supportive."

"What's the punishment?"

"That all depends on a lot of factors."

"So, that's why you don't let me do anything by myself."

"Yeah."

I would later wish that I had put everything together and connected the dots, using all of the information he and B.J. told me from the very beginning.

To be continued...