Abby's Ride Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~

When we got out to the main bar, there were plenty of seats at the bar. B.J. had me sit between him and Danny. I noticed that Chuck and Marie were there, sitting at a table with another couple. A member, and a woman wearing a Property patch.

"Baby, would it be okay if I went and said 'hi' to Chuck and Marie?"

He looked around, saw where they were sitting and with whom they were sitting.

"Yeah, but don't stay too long."

I walked over to their table, and said hello to Chuck, and then Marie. Chuck told me I could sit, but I told him Danny told me not to stay too long and I thanked him. Chuck introduced me to the other couple sitting with them.

"This is Fly and Jan. This is Danny's girl, Abby."

Fly was an older man, probably around B.J.'s age, of average height from what I could tell, because he was sitting. He had brown graying hair, a mustache, long side burns and a beer belly. Jan looked a lot younger than Fly; Maybe thirty-ish. She was of average height, plump, had unnaturally bright red hair and glasses.

"It's nice to meet both of you."

"So, yer the one all the commotion was about last night?"

I sighed, pursed my lips and looked at Fly. He paused with a serious look on his face and then they all laughed.

"I'm just givin' ya shit sweetheart. Yer gonna find out that we get a real kick outta doin' that."

I smiled in relief.

"I assume yer treatin' my brother well? I've heard he's been in a good mood for the past couple weeks. He's a cranky son-of-a-bitch usually. B.J. and Chuck here are the only ones who can calm him down when he's on a roll. I hope he can hold onto ya and not scare ya off."

"I think he's happy with me and I don't think he'll scare me off. I hope he doesn't."

"Well, he must be happy with ya, cuz if he wasn't, ya damn sure would know about it."

"I agree. Well, I better get back to him. Maybe we'll talk again later."

I sat back down between B.J. and Danny.

"I met Fly and Jan. Fly seems nice."

"Just so you know, Fly is an officer, just like Chuck."

"How many officers are there?"

"Four, there's one more ya haven't met."

"Is J.T. coming tonight?"

"No, he's on the road until Thursday."

"Who's going to play pool with me?"

"Ya want me to find someone to shoot with ya?"

"No, I want you to shoot with me."

"Maybe later, baby."

Fly came up to the bar to talk to B.J., but he was on the other side of him and he was talking quietly in his ear. After about five minutes after Fly went back to his table, B.J. told Danny we were invited to sit with Fly and Chuck. When we got to their table, I noticed everyone except Fly was sitting in different spots than before. The tables could seat six comfortably on the long sides and if you had to add seating, you could squeeze another chair on the short ends, which is what they did on one side, since there was seven of us. Fly wanted each of us to sit in specific seats. On one side, he wanted me to sit opposite of him, next to Danny, and Marie at the end. On the other side, it was Fly, B.J. and Jan at the end. Chuck sat at the short end between Fly and me. I felt that he wanted me in between all of the men that were present.

"I wanted to invite ya over, cuz I wanna get to know ya a little. And since Danny won't let ya sit over here by yerself, I wanted all ya to come over."

"Well, thanks for the invite, Fly. That was very nice of you."

"I dunno if it was nice. I surrounded ya with the big bad wolves."

"I'm not afraid of the big bad wolves."

"I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing, sweetheart."

"I think it's a good thing, Fly. If I was scared or nervous, I might not be comfortable to be myself. If you want to get to know me, I would think you'd want to get to know the real me."

"Well, I believe yer correct."

We hung out with them for quite a while. Both Fly and Chuck were asking some probing questions, but they didn't make me feel uncomfortable and I answered honestly. Danny had his hand on my thigh the entire time; Maybe to squeeze it, in case I started to say something I shouldn't? I wasn't sure. They also asked Danny questions about me and he obviously answered honestly, except for several questions where he told them it wasn't any of their business. They all laughed, so I don't know if they were kidding or if they thought they would try to see if they could get him to answer. They asked B.J. a few questions, but not much. He had only the kindest of words to say about me.

"I haven't seen my son this content in a very long time. Whatever she's doin' for him is what he needs. I'll tell ya, she's the most obedient girl he's ever had. She still has a lot to learn, but she's doing well."

Just then, I noticed Laura walk in. She said 'hi' to the guys she knew, and she headed toward our table. Marie saw her and rolled her eyes at me and I smirked. Laura said 'hi' to Fly, Chuck, B.J. and Danny, but thankfully, she didn't give Danny a hug or a kiss. As she passed our table, Danny yelled out to her.

"Hey, get over here!"

She came running over, with a smile on her face. I thought Danny was putting his arm around her to give her a hug, but he grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her close to the table. The smile left her face immediately and her eyes got big.

"Don't ya have somethin' to say to this lady, here?"

She put her head down.

"I'm sorry."

Danny looked at me, as if I should say something. They were all looking at me, like I should say something. I thought there's no fucking way I was going to simply accept her apology.

"What are you sorry for?"

She looked at Danny, not me.

"Are you apologizing to me or him?" I asked.

"To you."

"Then, I would appreciate it if you would look at me."

"I'm sorry for calling you a cunt."

"Why are you sorry for calling me a cunt?"

She didn't know what to say and just stared at me.

"Are you sorry because it made Danny angry, or because it was disrespectful to me?"

"Well, both I guess."

"Really? I don't believe that, because you just walked past this table and disrespected every lady sitting here by not acknowledging any of us."

"I'm sorry."

"Listen to me. When he's finished with me, you can try your luck with him. Until then, stop embarrassing yourself."

Danny squeezed my thigh, so I stopped. I think I made my point and I was hoping that point wasn't going to get me or him in any trouble. Danny finally let go of her neck.

"She probably shouldn't have made that last comment, but she's right."

Laura walked away from the table and didn't bother us anymore that night. Anytime I noticed her throughout the evening, she was staring at me. I was worried now, because B.J., Fly and Chuck were still looking at me, and hadn't said anything. Finally, Fly spoke up.

"Fuck that cunt. Good for you, sweetheart."

"I shouldn't have said that last thing though, huh?"

"Technically, no. But, given who and what she is and how she treated ya yesterday, it's ok."

I felt vindicated. Marie smiled at me and gave me a wink. Jan asked Marie to come pick out some tunes on the jukebox and Marie asked me to come with them. I looked at Danny and he gave me the nod. The three of us went over to the jukebox. No one was in the near vicinity and Marie leaned in.

"That was fucking awesome."

"I don't think Danny was happy with what I said at the end."

"That was the best part."

All three of us laughed. We selected a bunch of songs and returned to the table where we found the guys being very boisterous, laughing and rough housing with Danny, especially. I had a feeling it was about me or maybe me and him. After we sat back down, a member I'd not seen yet came up to the table and hugged everyone except me. He moved a chair over to join us. He sat at the other short end between Marie and Jan. He was older, probably near B.J.'s age, very tall, thick, not fat or muscular, balding at the top with a very long silver ponytail and full beard, neatly trimmed. Danny introduced me to him.

"This is Nuts, and this is Abby."

"Nice to meet you, Nuts."

"I gotta talk to Nuts about a job. Stay here with Dad and I'll just be right over there."

"Okay, baby."

I leaned across the table toward B.J.

"Daddy, you're on babysitting duty."

He laughed and gave me a wink. Danny must have talked with Nuts for almost an hour, but we were having a good time while I waited for him. They came back to the table and Danny told me that Nuts would shoot pool with me, but in the lounge because it was getting crowded in the bar.

"He just got here. Are you sure he doesn't want to wait a while?"

"No, I think he wants to shoot now."

Danny told B.J. loud enough for everyone to hear, that Nuts and I were going to shoot pool in the lounge.

"Y'all wanna move this party into the lounge?"

Everyone got up and we went to the lounge. On the way there, Danny told me that Nuts was the other club officer I hadn't met.

~ ~ ~

When we got to the lounge, everyone sat where they could watch us shoot. We both selected a cue stick and then I racked for Nuts. He broke and shot twice, then it was my shot. When I was lining up my shot, I heard some laughing and I looked around to see what they were laughing at and I saw Nuts getting up from squatting on the floor.

"I dropped somethin'. Go ahead, hun."

I lined up my shot again and it was just too quiet, so I looked behind me and there was Nuts squatting again, looking up my skirt and everyone laughed again.

"You're naughty, Nuts."

I lined up my shot and made it in the pocket. He did the same thing on my next shot and Danny said something to him.

"Brother, let her shoot."

"Brother, ya can't let her dress like that and expect me not to look. I'm lookin'!"

"If I letchya get a good look at what's under there, will ya stop it and let her shoot?"

"How can I say 'no' to that?"

Danny walked up to the pool table on the side where Nuts was standing at about six feet away.

"Come here, baby."

I walked up to Danny and he put his hand on the small of my back to guide me so I was facing the table. I spread my legs to improve the view. He leaned me over, so my upper body was lying flat on the pool table. My skirt was extremely short. It just covered my crotch and my butt and with my stiletto heel pumps making me taller, I was bent over so far that Nuts got a pretty good view. I'm pretty sure he saw the plug, too.

"Damn, brother, she's fuckin' hot. Ya fucker."

"Ya gonna let her shoot now?"

Nuts and I shot about four games and it was fun, after he stopped trying to peek up my skirt. Before we started another game, Fly, Chuck, Jan and Marie went back out to the main bar. Before Chuck went out the door, he yelled "I'll put a five on the door." Danny moved to the couch next to B.J. They were talking softly in their low voices and I couldn't hear what they were talking about. It seemed private, so I didn't get too close to where they sat. Nuts and I continued to shoot pool and when he beat me, we decided to take a break and sit. Nuts sat in a leather chair that was next to and angled toward the couch where B.J. and Danny sat. Danny slapped his thigh and looked at me.

"Come here, baby."

I kept my knees together and sat very lady-like on his one thigh, with my legs between his spread thighs.

"So, brother... tell me, is that pole ya want installed for private shows only?"

"Yeah."

I was so glad he said that. I was already nervous about dancing for him alone.

"Since ya said ya can get everything done for me tomorrow, how 'bout I give ya a little bonus now? Like a much better view than before?"

"Fuck yeah, brother."

He grabbed my waist, sat my butt between his thighs, and shifted me to lying across his lap with my head resting on the armrest. He slid his right hand up my body to cup my right breast. He nibbled and sucked my nipple through my mesh top until it was hard. He slid my top up, cupped my left breast, nibbled and sucked that nipple. He slid his right arm under my right thigh and slid the front of my G-string over. I spread my legs wide for him, trying not to scratch the leather couch with my stiletto heels. He ran his middle finger along my slit, and then pressed in to slowly stroke my clit.

"Yer always so ready for me, baby."

When he slid his index and middle finger into my pussy, rubbing his thumb over my clit, I threw my head back and raised my hips in delight. My hips gyrated as he brought me to an orgasm. He leaned over, sucked my right nipple and I moaned. I raised my left knee, bent my leg and held onto the stiletto heel.

"Shit, she needs more, brother."

"Ya need me to fuck ya, don't ya?"

I whispered a 'yes' to him.

"Stand up."

He unfastened my stockings, front and back and pulled off my G-string.

"Take off your shoes."

I heard him unfasten his belt, unbutton, unzip and drop his pants to the floor, then sit on the couch. He pulled my hips back over his groin, I slid my skirt up to my waist, leaned over and straddled his thighs, as he guided his cock toward my pussy. As I sat down, easing onto his cock, he put both hands under the backs of my thighs, spread them, and raised them, causing my knees to bend and I reclined my back onto his chest. He plunged his cock slowly in and out of me. When his drilling became faster, the tops of my stockings started falling down my thighs, then to my knees and eventually my ankles. His grasp around my thighs became very tight as he climaxed. He grunted with each cum filled thrust.

"Stand up. Come stand up over me."

He offered me his hand and I stepped up onto the couch with my feet planted on each side of him. He pulled my hips forward, pushed my right leg up and licked my pussy and clit. He was cleaning our mess from my pussy. When he finished, he held my hand to help me down to the floor. I knelt between his legs and cleaned our mess from his cock and balls.

"Yer one lucky son-of-a-bitch and hun, yer one amazing little girl."

"Yeah, brother, I know."

Danny stood up, pulled up his briefs and jeans, offered me his hand to help me step down and fastened his jeans and belt. I pulled my top down, put my G-string back on, pulled my skirt down, pulled up my stockings and fastened the front of each of them. He sat back down and fastened the backs for me. I went and sat on B.J.'s lap.

"You need anything, Daddy?"

"I could use another drink after that, darlin'."

"Should I go get you one?"

"I'll go with ya, baby and we'll get a round for everyone."

We got half-way to the door and I realized I didn't put my pumps back on.

"I forgot my shoes."

"Baby."

"Please? Otherwise, my stockings will get ruined."

He growled at me and I quickly went back. I overheard B.J. talking when I got back to the couch.

"...the sweetest little thing I've ever tasted."

I cleared my throat and slipped my pumps on.

"Forgot my shoes. We'll be right back, Daddy."

I quickly walked to the door that Danny held open, waiting for me. We got drinks at the main bar. Danny took his drink and I carried the other three back to the lounge. I gave B.J. his and then gave Nuts his drink. Danny was staring at me as I walked over to sit next to him on the couch. Before I could sit, he stood up in front of me.

"Come over here."

I followed him to the pool table. He pulled at the neckline of my top.

"What the fuck?"

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Why do you have bruising on your collar bone?"

"Please don't be angry with me."

"Tell me... now."

"The slippery sheets? When you tried to make sure it didn't happen again."

"I did that? I told ya to tell me if I was hurtin' ya."

He looked very angry.

"Baby, I felt so bad that you were getting so irritated and I didn't want you to have to stop a third time."

"Dad, I'll be back later. Nuts, if I don't see ya when I get back, I'll see ya tomorrow morning."

~ ~ ~

He grabbed my arm, we left the lounge and went to his room. He didn't say a word on our way there. Once we got inside the room, he closed the door, stood there with his hands raised up, leaning against it, with his head down. I had a knot in my stomach. Suddenly, he stood up and punched the door with both fists and yelled.

"Fuck!"

He came toward me, grabbed my hand and walked toward the bed. When we reached the top platform, I couldn't even think of what he was going to do to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you it was hurting me. I'm so sorry, baby. Please don't be angry with me."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and started to sob, because I felt that I had disappointed him.

"Hey, hey, hey..."

He knelt in front of me and gently grabbed my hands.

"I'm angrier with myself. I never want to hurt ya, ever. Ya have to tell me."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

He gently put his hands on the sides of my face and softly wiped the tears away with his thumbs.

"Scoot back some."

He crawled onto the bed, came up between my legs, crawled up further and supported himself over me using his hands on the mattress by my sides. He bent his arms, lowered himself down and lightly kissed along my collar bones, left and right. I put my hands on the sides of his face, leaned up and lightly kissed the closed lid of his injured eye, then all around it. He got up off the bed, stood up and turned around.

"I gotta take care of somethin'. I'll be back in a little bit."

He walked out of the room, and left me. Left me lying there, wondering what the hell just happened. I got up and went to the bathroom. I wanted to see the bruising and how bad it was. It was already purple and about two inches wide on each side. I pressed on each side and it was still tender, but not as bad as earlier. I wondered if make-up would hide it. I thought I might have to try that if it got worse.

I went back and lay down on the bed to wait for him. I thought about his forearms and elbows pinning me, while he nailed me. The pain on my clavicles was excruciating, but his cock savagely penetrating my pussy felt so fucking good. I was getting wet just replaying it over in my head with my eyes closed. I spread my legs wide, reached under my skirt, slid my G-string over and stroked my clit up and down, then in circles, then up and down and repeating. I heard the door and I didn't care if he saw. I was cumming and I didn't want to stop. He walked slowly to me, as he watched. He lay down next to me, lifted my top up and took my right nipple into his mouth and suckled, while I continued pleasuring myself.

"Give me a taste, baby."

I put my fingers into his mouth and he sucked off my cum.

"Do you want to take over?"

"Oh no, I'm enjoyin' watchin' ya play with my pussy. Please continue."

I masturbated until my clit was so sensitive, I couldn't touch it anymore.

"What gotchya goin', if I may ask?"

"After I went and looked at the bruises, I was waiting for you on the bed and I was thinking about you nailing me... you know, when it happened... that part really hurt, but the way you fucked me felt so fucking good."

"Ya couldn't be more perfect for me. Ya wanna go back out to the clubhouse?"

"I think your dad could use some attention. Is Nuts still here?"

"Yeah, they're still sittin' in the lounge."

"I need to wait until Nuts leaves, right?"

"Why?"

"Does he know that your dad and J.T. fuck me?"

"Every woman who belongs to a member has been shared with at least one other member."

"Have you ever shared a woman with anyone other than your dad and J.T.?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you want to share me with anyone else?"

"Do ya want me to share ya with other men?"

"I asked you first."

"I don't want ya to think that I think of ya as my whore."

"I know you don't do it because of that. You get off watching me and I think it's hot. I would do anything to make you happy, baby. If you're selective about who it is, I don't mind."