Abby's Ride Ep. 05

Story Info
Abby gets punished for an offense.
9.1k words
4.38
4.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ yrs of age.

I would like to thank my editor P_Anderer for all of his wisdom and expertise, in helping me prepare this story for Literotica readers. These subsequent episodes are based on real life experiences, but have also been embellished.

~ ~ ~

This was technically day three of my ten-day stay with Danny. In my mind, it was still the night of day two.

Danny and I went to his room, to get ready for B.J. and Chuck. Danny removed his boots, jeans and briefs and put on sweatpants. I removed everything, and Danny got out the padded leather collar, wrist and ankle cuffs. He put each of them on me, making sure they were snug, but comfortable. He tenderly kissed my bruised collar bones, while he stood in front of me.

"Go put your hair up."

After I returned from putting my hair in a ponytail, I asked him if he was going to remove my anal plug.

"No."

I noticed he had items laid out on the desk; some I hadn't seen yet, and some I didn't know what they were. I asked, and he named them: black ostrich feather tickler, black leather flogger, black leather riding crop, wide black leather strap, stainless steel wartenberg pinwheel, stainless steel clit and nipple clamps and a black silk eye mask.

"Is your dad, and Chuck into this stuff, too?"

"Chuck is, but Dad isn't really."

"Is Chuck going to hurt me?"

"I've learned a lot from Chuck 'bout this stuff and nothin' ya can't handle, baby. Chuck is very skilled in this area. I think ya might enjoy it. Just remember, ya have to let him know if somethin' hurts. Sit at the foot of the bed while we wait for them. They should be here soon."

There was a knock at the door and he answered it. I saw two probationary members with them. They stood guard outside the door and B.J. and Chuck entered the room. They both removed and hung up their vests on the coat pegs by the door. Chuck was carrying a black leather briefcase. All three of them sat down in the sitting area, which faced the bed in an arc with the leather couch in the middle and two leather chairs at each end. B.J. and Chuck sat on the couch and Danny sat in a chair. I heard murmurs of their low voices, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. B.J. stood up and walked up to the bed and sat down next to me.

"Hi darlin'."

"Hi Daddy."

He bent over to remove his boots, but I got up to do it for him.

"Let me get those for you, Daddy."

I squatted down and removed both boots for him and placed them against the wall on my side of the bed. I sat back down next to him. He removed his harness, gun and t-shirt. He stood up, unfastened his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, then removed them and his briefs. I folded his t-shirt and jeans, and put them and his briefs on the nightstand on my side of the bed. He grabbed his harness and gun and put it on the nightstand on Danny's side of the bed. He lay on the bed and patted the mattress.

"Come lie down, darlin'."

I crawled onto the bed to him on my hands and knees and lay next to him on my right side, facing him with my head on my pillow.

"I've been lookin' forward to this since this afternoon. I'm gonna take my taste and then I'm gonna head out. I'm not into what those two have planned and it's been a long day for me."

"How is your back? Do you need me to massage it for you?"

"Sure, darlin'."

He rolled over onto his belly and I got up and straddled him. I began at his neck, moved to his traps, delts, the other muscle groups in his back and then along the sides of his spine to help with disc decompression. I returned to his neck, traps and delts.

"Thank ya, darlin' that's so much better. Lie down on your back now so I can work on ya."

He rolled over onto his side, facing me. He leaned over me and took my nipple deep into his mouth and placed his hand over my mound. He slid his finger along my slit, pressed in and stroked my clit.

"I'm glad I can help make you feel better."

"Mmm, now Daddy's gonna make you feel better."

He moved his mouth to my other nipple and slid his finger down and into my pussy and dragged my juices up to my clit and continued stroking.

"You're so wet for Daddy."

He slid his index and middle finger into my pussy and rubbed my clit hard using his thumb. I grabbed onto his wrist to steady myself, while I rode out the orgasms. He returned his mouth to my other nipple again and sucked fiercely deep. My clit was becoming very sensitive and I tried to pull his hand away, but he wasn't having it.

"No, no, no, darlin'... easy now."

He slowed down on the strokes, but didn't stop. He returned to my other nipple again, sucking very hard and deep. Even though he slowed down rubbing on my clit, he kept the pressure firm and I started to have an intense orgasm, while still trying to remove his hand. He released my nipple from his mouth and looked deep into my eyes, while I came hard. His mouth was opened in an 'O' and he was breathing heavy and in sync with my moans. My hips began to writhe out of control, yet his hand and fingers never wavered. I didn't know how much more stimulation I could handle. I tried even harder to pull at his wrist, but he gave me that familiar evil smile and kept going.

"Oh... Daddy... oh, god!"

After I screamed, he finally slid his fingers out and used them ever so softly to stroke my clit.

"Ya like mustache rides, little girl?"

"Yes... I do, Daddy."

"Come squat over my face."

I squatted over him and he placed his hands low on my butt cheeks. He slid his tongue into my slit and slowly ran his tongue along my clit with deep pressure, up and down, over and over. He sucked my clit into his mouth and wiggled his tongue over the tip of my clit while he sucked. My hips began to dance over his mouth and his hands on my butt cheeks kept up with my rhythm, even as the pace picked up. His low growls of pleasure sent vibrations through my clit and up my spine. He released his grasp of my clit and flicked his tongue over it very hard and fast. It made my clit even more sensitive; I reacted by raising my squat just a little and his strong hands on my butt pulled me back down onto his mouth. He returned my clit deep into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. My hips were writhing over his mouth; My orgasms kept coming and coming. He let go of my butt and grabbed my waist and lifted me up. I noticed his mustache and beard were soaked with my cum.

"Ride Daddy's cock."

I straddled his groin as he held his cock and guided it into my pussy. When I slid all the way down, he thrusted up and I could feel his balls on my butthole. The head of his cock was already hitting my cervix and my vaginal orgasms started. He used his thumb to rub my clit while I rode his long thick cock, rocking my hips forward and back. My moans escalated to squeals as his drilling quickened, leading him to climax. I could feel his hot, thick cum oozing deep inside me while his cock pulsated with each emission. When he finished, he rolled me off and onto my back. I know how much he loves to lick my pussy after filling it, so I lifted my knees high and spread my legs for him. He was already on his way.

"You know what Daddy likes, don't ya darlin'?"

He licked my pussy clean and gave me a few more orgasms, before he lay flat on his back at the foot of the bed. After he caught his breath, he sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Be a good girl and bring my things over here."

I got up and brought him his clothes and boots. He stood up to fasten his jeans and belt. Danny walked up to the top of the platform next to the bed. B.J. walked over to get his harness and gun and put it back on. I sat down at the foot edge of the bed and he leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"G'night darlin', see ya tomorrow."

Danny hugged B.J. before he walked down the platform.

"Good night, Dad. We'll see ya in the morning. If ya want, why don't ya join us for breakfast?"

"Yeah, that sounds good, son."

Danny told me to put my robe on, and come sit with him and Chuck. B.J. said good night to Chuck, hugged him and left. Danny had me sit between him and Chuck; Danny and I were on the couch and Chuck sat in one of the chairs. Chuck took the lead on our discussion.

"There are some rules we need to discuss, before we get started. But before that, it's important you know that this is a training session for Danny. I'm here to teach him. Now, I know that you belong to Danny and he has taught you to obey him. For this training session, I am your master and Danny is my student. You are our specimen and will obey both of us. The most important rule is that you let me or Danny know if something hurts. This is about pleasurable pain, not agonizing pain. You will not please either one of us by tolerating any pain that is agonizing. Our goal is to give you pleasure. Pain heightens your senses, which can increase your pleasure. Danny tells me that you've already experienced that with him, so you should understand?"

"Yes."

"With regard to speaking, you will address either of us as 'Sir'. You will only be allowed to speak freely when you need to let us know if something hurts. Otherwise, you are only allowed to speak when commanded to do so, or when asked a question. When commanded, you will say exactly what is commanded. When asked a question, your answer is limited to 'yes' or 'no' and nothing else. Do you have any questions for either of us?"

"No, sir."

"Good girl."

I never noticed before, because he never spoke much to me, but Chuck has his tongue pierced with a silver barbell. Danny and Chuck both removed their harnesses and guns, walked up the platform and put them on the nightstands. They both removed their t-shirts and I saw that Chuck has heavy gauge silver rings in both of his nipples. Chuck removed his boots, jeans and socks, but kept on his g-string. It was black leather and had a laced-up closure on the front, which covered his cock. Chuck took his boots and clothes and walked down to the desk, put them down and stood in front of the desk.

"Lie down in the middle of the bed."

Chuck grabbed the eye mask and handed it to Danny. Danny came over to me on the bed and put the mask over my eyes, lifted my head and put the elastic band around the back of my head under my ponytail and lay my head back down.

"Get restraints for the neck, wrists and ankles."

I didn't hear the box slide out from under the bed, but I heard the metal carabiner clips clanking together.

"Restrain the wrists."

I heard Danny attach a clip to the bed post on his side, then I felt him attach a clip to my right wrist cuff. I heard him attach a clip to the bed post on my side, then I felt him attach a clip to my left wrist cuff.

"Restrain the ankles."

I heard Danny attach a clip to the bed post on his side, then I felt him attach a clip to my right ankle cuff. I heard him attach a clip to the bed post on my side, then I felt him attach a clip to my left ankle cuff.

"It's important not to touch any part of the body, except for the areas we are targeting. If you had long hair, you would want to tie it back. If you had a beard, you would want to keep it trimmed short."

I heard metal items clanking against each other.

"Come onto the bed and get close, but be careful not to touch the body. I want you to watch closely how I'm applying each of these."

I felt Danny get on the bed to my right and I felt Chuck get on the bed to my left. I felt both of them get very close to my body. I felt Chuck over me and felt his hot mouth sucking on my right nipple and then I felt his pierced tongue rubbing against it. He tugged and then let my nipple slide out of his mouth. He flicked his tongue, so the barbell slapped my hardened nipple. I felt a coldness on my nipple and then slow pressure that turned into a firm pinch and I gasped. I felt him move over to my left nipple and he repeated the same steps. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but then I started to feel it in my clit. I felt Chuck shift from my side and lie between my spread legs and I felt Danny to the right of my hip and thigh area.

"You should trim the pubic hair for easier access, which will cause less sensation on the outer labia when you're targeting the inner labia or the clit."

He inserted his tongue into my slit and ran his tongue and barbell over my clit, up and down, over and over. It felt so wonderful, I raised my hips and then I felt a quick slap on my pussy.

"Did I give you permission to move your hips?"

"No, sir."

He inserted his tongue into my slit again and ran his tongue and barbell over my clit, up and down. I had to fight to keep my hips still from the pleasure. A moan escaped my lips, but no slap landed. He sucked my clit into his mouth and ran his tongue and piercing around and over it. I began to climax, moaning again, and started panting. Just before I came, I felt his fingers spread my pussy lips, then I felt a coldness on my clit. I felt him tugging and stretching my clit, then I felt a cold slow pressure. He released my clit from his hot mouth and then I felt a firm pinch on my clit. This was uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt too much; It felt great, after about a minute.

"You want to get the clamp on just before climax. Did you see how I stretched the clit and got the clamp on as close to the base of the clit before releasing it? If you can't get it on that way the first time, you only have one more chance to accomplish it, otherwise you can hurt the clit. Initially, the pinch on a clit clamp is really uncomfortable or painful, but it will improve within seconds. The tweezer style clamp is what I prefer to use, because it allows penetration. You can place it exactly where it needs to be positioned and you can easily and quickly adjust the pressure. It needs to be snug, but not too tight. The blood flow getting trapped is a little different, compared to the nipples."

I was still panting; I felt like I was on the edge of an orgasm. I felt both of them get off the bed. A few seconds later, I felt the feather being used on my body. It started at my neck, went down between my breasts, my tummy, down my left leg, to my toes, back up that leg, over to my right leg, to my toes, back up that leg, my tummy, between my breasts, down my left arm, to my fingers, back up that arm, across my chest, down my right arm, to my fingers, back up that arm, my right breast, my right nipple, between my breasts, my left breast, my left nipple, between my breasts, down my tummy, down to my pussy and then between my thighs on both sides.

"I prefer to use the feather tickler when the subject is on their hands and knees, because I can reach every part of the body. I had the subject restrained on the back today in order to show you how to apply the clamps properly. Remove the restraints, both on this side and then both on that side."

I felt Danny remove the restraint from my left wrist cuff and then the restraint from my left ankle cuff. A few seconds later, I felt him remove the restraint from my right wrist cuff and then the restraint from my right ankle cuff.

"On your hands and knees."

I got up on my hands and knees.

"Crawl over here. Follow my voice. Keep crawling. I'll tell you when to stop... Okay, stop."

"Restrain both wrist cuffs here."

I heard the metal carabiner clips clanking again. I heard a clip being attached to the right bed post and then I felt him attach the restraints to both of my wrist cuffs. I felt Chuck get on the left side of the bed and kneel behind me.

"Danny, stand over there so you can see everything I'm going to do."

"Stay on your knees and back up as far as you can. Head and eyes forward. Arch your back, so your ass is raised high. Try to show me that captured clit."

I felt him get off the bed and a few seconds later, he got back on the bed behind me. I heard and felt the sting of something cutting through the air that landed on my right butt cheek. I gasped and before I could catch my breath, a second one came and this time it landed on my left butt cheek. I felt it tap once firmly on my pussy; It scared me, but did not hurt. I felt the feather being ran over my right butt cheek, my left butt check, up and down my right inner thigh, up and down my left inner thigh, the bottom of my right foot, the bottom of my left foot, the top of my butt crack, down my butt crack, along my pussy crack, along my butt crack, up along my spine, behind my left ear, across my neck, behind my right ear, down my spine and down my butt crack again.

I felt him get off the bed, and then return to his position behind me. I heard and felt a strong 'thwack', as I was thrown forward slightly and I felt the heat across my fanny. Immediately after, I felt the coolness of the strands of leather from the flogger being dragged over my butt. I felt it being whipped against my right butt cheek and then again on my left butt cheek. He repeated flogging my bottom for about 10 minutes. I felt him get off the bed, and return within several seconds.

"I know you said this usually isn't needed, but it's always a good idea to have it handy, so you don't have to stop when you're ready. This is an item you should have handy all the time, in many places."

I felt him kneeling between my knees and then I felt his fingers stroke the opening of my pussy and then enter my pussy.

"Oh yeah, I won't be needing it."

His cock entered me slowly and I felt a coldness. It felt like it kept going in, further and further. He pulled it out halfway and then began drilling deeply, in and out, crashing into my cervix with each inward drive. I couldn't help but grunt with every thrust; His cock was hitting a spot at an intensity I've never felt and it was exhilarating. I began climaxing quickly and my grunts transitioned into squeals as he sped up his deep lunges, matching my orgasms. He changed the pace of his thrusts several times, maintaining his rock-hard erection. Having a clamp on my clit while being fucked was an amazing sensation. It felt like my clit was being sucked. He seemed to last forever and I didn't want him to stop. When he finally released his cum deep inside my pussy, it felt so warm. I would never have guessed, but Chuck was a great fuck. I remember looking forward to our next sexual encounter. He rested his hand on my ass and slid his cock out of my pussy slowly.

"You can remove the restraints."

Danny came and removed the strap that connected my wrist cuffs to the bed post and put them on the desk.

"You may lie down on the bed and rest for now. You also have permission to speak freely."

I lay down and relaxed on the bed still blindfolded, while Chuck and Danny talked in low voices far enough away from me that I couldn't hear what they were discussing. After maybe a half an hour later, I heard footsteps coming towards the platform and up the steps. It was Danny and he sat on the edge of the bed and gently removed the blindfold. He locked eyes with me, stroked my forehead, my hair, then my cheek and kissed me deeply.

"Ya did very well tonight."

"Are we finished?"

"Well, I'm gonna let ya decide that yerself. We're done with my training, but would ya be okay if Chuck spent some time with ya... off the clock?"

"Does he want to or do you want him to?"

"He wants to, and I want him to, but it's yer decision."

"Then I want him to."

I didn't want to seem too eager; I wanted him to think I was doing it for him. This was by his design and he loved to watch me with other men, but I didn't want him to know that I thought Chuck was a great fuck. I didn't want him to think he had competition, after all, Danny was the best fuck.

"Chuck, whenever you're ready."

Danny brought one of the leather chairs up onto the platform next to the bed, so he could have an intimate view of what was about to take place on his bed. Chuck must have put his jeans back on after Danny's training session and before they talked, but not his shirt, boots or anything else. He grabbed his black leather briefcase, walked up the platform steps, set the briefcase on Danny's nightstand and opened it. He unfastened his belt and jeans and removed them. Danny was transfixed on me. Chuck slowly unlaced the front of his g-string and when it parted open, his huge semi-hard cock unfolded and sprung free, as the g-string fell to the floor. I looked upon his cock for the first time; He had no pubic hair, his cock was very long, thick and pierced with a very large gauge ring that went through his pee hole and through the underside of the head, and had a huge ball near the tip. I felt embarrassed that I was staring too long, so I looked at Danny. His face was like stone, watching me closely and he had a strange smile on his face. I looked at Chuck and he was still standing there, where he dropped his g-string, staring at me with a look of determination.