Abby's Ride Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I heard the pack arrive, the clubhouse was full. B.J kept a close eye on me. I was sure B.J. had someone brief Danny outside, so he was prepared before I got to him. When Danny came into the clubhouse, his face was stone cold and he went straight to the bar for a shot and a drink. He wanted another shot, but B.J. went over to talk to him. Danny finally came to me and gave me a kiss. Marie got up and left the table. I let him kiss me, but my body was rigid and I knew he could feel how upset I felt.

"We'll talk about this later, baby."

"Later, when? You expect me to be with you and around everybody today and pretend nothing's wrong?"

"Yes."

"I'm not going then."

"Yes, ya are fuckin' goin'."

My eyes filled with tears, and I put my head down.

"Baby... it really isn't what ya think. I promise."

"Who is she?"

"Not fuckin' now, I said."

"Who the fuck is she, Danny?"

Everyone in the main bar area heard me and stood still watching us. I noticed Nuts had come back out to the main bar. Danny's eye got very dark and his face twisted into something ugly and I became afraid. He grabbed me by the back of my hair and pulled hard, so I was looking directly up at his face.

"Who the fuck do ya think ya are, questioning me?"

B.J. yelled Danny's name. He paused and then released my hair. Chuck came right over and stood behind Danny. Anger and fear had adrenaline running through my veins and I was shaking.

"Answer me, for fuck's sake!"

Chuck said, "Not here, brother... not now."

"No. I told her that and she chose to start it here and now, so we're gonna finish it here and now."

He turned to look at me, waiting for my reply.

"Can we wait until later?"

"It's too late for that now."

"Danny..."

"Ya have a choice to make, baby. Ya either take yer punishment and stay, or ya get yer shit and yer done."

I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say, because I knew I didn't handle the situation how I should have. I broke the very first rule he taught me; I disrespected him in front of his brothers. I loved him so much and I didn't want our relationship to be over.

"I'll take my punishment."

Danny's hard expression didn't soften. He unbuckled his belt and started to remove it, when Chuck stopped him.

"No one does my job except me, brother. Abby, over by the wall."

He motioned to the wall next to the dart game that had their back patch displayed on a large decal.

"Face the wall, drop your pants, hands against the wall and feet two feet apart."

Oh my god, it had to be done in front of everyone... Chuck moved close to me to grab a paddle that was hanging on the wall that I've never noticed before and whispered to me.

"Listen to me. Relax and it won't hurt so much."

Chuck walked around behind me, and I tried to focus and relax. He swatted the paddle across my right butt cheek and immediately swatted across my left butt cheek. As he repeated this pattern of swats, I was able to relax my butt cheeks and it didn't hurt as much. When he got to 10 double swats, he stopped and Danny spoke.

"More."

Chuck did 5 more double swats.

"More."

"Brother, you don't get to tell me how to do my job."

Chuck returned the paddle to the wall.

"You can pull your pants up. We're finished."

Danny came over behind me.

"Leave 'em down. I'm not finished."

B.J. yelled Danny's name to stop him, but Danny ignored him. B.J. yelled again, "Son!".

"Y'all gave a club punishment, but I haven't given mine yet. This is between me and her now."

"Only if she's okay with it. Abby, are ya okay with this?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I heard murmurs, and an ol' lady say "Oh my god", and then a member told her "Shut the fuck up, or yer next."

I never turned to look at Danny, as I stayed in the position Chuck put me in. I felt Danny standing close behind me and I heard him unbuckle his belt and unfasten his jeans. He put his arm around my waist and leaned over my back and whispered in my ear.

"I'm doing this, because ya made me love you, Abby."

I heard him spit and then I felt the head of his cock on my butthole. He eased the head in, but as soon as it was in, he thrusted hard and deep. Without lube or a condom and only his spit, it hurt like hell. I wasn't going to give anyone the satisfaction of crying out. All I could think about was that he told me he loved me... he loved me. I tried to relax, but it wasn't working. Thankfully, it didn't take too long for him to cum.

"Go get a wet bar rag and clean it off."

I quickly pulled up my g-string and jeans, not bothering to close them. I went to the bar and Jimmy the probate already had the rag for me. I returned to Danny, squatted in front of him and gently cleaned his cock. I stood up in front of him and we stared at each other for a long time. I watched as his face melted back to normal. He took a step closer to me and put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck and he kissed me deeply. Almost immediately, everyone went back to their conversations, as if nothing happened.

B.J. came over to us and put his arms around both of us.

"Son, I want ya to bring Abby into the lounge."

~ ~ ~

When we got into the lounge, only officers were present.

"Son, we all talked, and since she redeemed herself, we agree that ya can tell her why ya had that cunt on yer bike."

"I don't think..."

"Son, tell her here and now or don't ever speak of it again, either of ya. Abby, ya know ya can never repeat any of what yer about to hear, right?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Okay... we had to pick up something and it had to be done at a secure location that no one knew about beforehand. Our normal contact couldn't make the delivery, so he sent his ole lady. We couldn't allow her to drive to the location, so she had to ride with someone and it was me. After we made the pick-up, we took her back to her vehicle and came back here."

"That's it? Oh my god... I'm so sorry for not trusting you, baby. Daddy, I'm so sorry for not trusting what you told me. I feel like a fool."

"It's over and done with now, darlin'. I hope ya learned something today?"

"Yes, I did."

"Okay, how about we all go for a ride and have some fun?"

To be continued...