Abby's Ride Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck crawled onto the bed and lay on his stomach between my legs. He gently removed the clit clamp slowly, and it took my breath away as the blood flow normalized. He slid his hands under both of my butt cheeks, lifted me slightly and began licking my leaking pussy. He then ran his tongue over my pee hole and up to my clit, flicking his tongue and barbell hard and fast, before sucking it deep into his mouth. He wrapped his arms around my thighs, holding me firm while he rubbed the barbell over my captured clit in his mouth and brought me to orgasm, over and over. It was so intense that everything from my pelvis down was shaking. My hips were bucking, but he held on, making me scream.

"Oh, my god... oh... fuck!"

It felt like my clit was going to explode, but it felt so good and he kept going. He tugged at the butt plug in my ass and I felt like I had to piss. Eventually, the sensation of my clit exploding subsided and regular orgasms returned. However, they were extremely intense.

"Did you get her to squirt?"

"Mmmhhmmmm..."

When Chuck was finished, he pulled away slowly, releasing my swollen clit from his mouth and it snapped out. He rolled over onto his back and slid up, so his head was at the edge of the bed where Danny sat in his chair. With his stiff cock standing straight up and jerking with the heaving Prince Albert piercing shining like a prize medal, I was mesmerized by the sight.

"Abby, come ride my cock."

I got up and began to mount him and he told me to squat, not kneel. He guided his cock into my pussy and thrusted his hips high, sliding his cock in deep. I could feel his piercing slam against my cervix and I began to orgasm immediately. As I ground my hips forward and back, he kept thrusting up and down. My cries of pleasure were quite loud with each orgasm, which were coming within minutes of each other. I noticed Danny had his cock out of his sweatpants, stroking it as he looked into my eyes. The nipple clamps were jiggling and stimulating my nipples, which I felt in my clit. Chuck was watching my every move and must have noticed my eyes were on Danny.

"Abby, go bend over in front of Danny and suck his cock."

I didn't want Chuck's cock to leave my body, but I did as he said. Chuck followed behind me with his hand on the back of my hip. When I leaned over Danny, Chuck put both of his hands on my butt cheeks, spread them apart and slid his cock into my pussy from behind while I sucked Danny's cock. I rested my forearms on his thighs while Chuck pounded me. My moans were muffled from Danny's cock being buried down my throat. I sucked the head only when I needed to get air.

Chuck must have grabbed a paddle from his briefcase before entering me, because he started paddling my ass, as he fucked me. He used medium swats that stung just a little, but it was making me very horny.

"I don't want you to cum, until I tell you. If you do, I'm going to paddle you hard."

Chuck slowed down on his thrusts, but they were long and deep. Each time his piercing hit my cervix, it triggered the beginning of an orgasm. It seemed impossible not to orgasm, but I tried... and failed. As soon as I started to cum, Chuck gave me two hard swats; one on each butt cheek. I slid my mouth off Danny's cock and cried out.

"You're not concentrating, Abby. Relax, deep breaths and it won't hurt so much."

Chuck continued the same rhythm and while I tried to concentrate on not cumming, I was able to put off an orgasm for about 10 minutes, but I failed again. I received four hard swats this time. This continued over and over until I was getting 20 hard swats for cumming. Chuck then changed his rhythm to deep, fast and hard thrusts. It was impossible for me to not cum, and my orgasms were coming quicker and quicker, one right after the other. Danny came down my throat, but I stayed bent over him. Chuck was swatting me hard the entire time he fucked me, because I couldn't stop cumming. Chuck withdrew his cock from my pussy and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Abby, come suck all your cum off my cock and balls."

I kneeled in between Chuck's legs. I couldn't sit on my feet, because my butt cheeks were on fire, so I squatted and sucked his cock into my mouth, licking and sucking all the cum from his cock. After that, I licked and sucked each of his balls clean.

"Abby, as soon as Danny's ready, we're going to double penetrate you. You can cum as many times as you like."

Danny got up from his chair and offered me his hand to stand up. He brought me to the bathroom and had me bend over the vanity.

"Did Chuck hurt you? I was waiting for you to say something when he was paddling you."

"It wasn't anything I couldn't handle, but my ass is now on fire."

He gently removed the anal plug. He washed it off in the sink and set it on the vanity. He went into the closet and took out a disposable enema and unwrapped it. He removed his sweatpants and took me into the shower and had me bend over, so he could use it on me. He then soaped up a washrag and washed my body. Before he rinsed me off, he slid his fingers between my labia and rubbed my clit while he sucked my nipples.

"I think you're really going to like being DP'd."

"Who gets what?"

"I get your ass."

He was rock hard after that and he put his arms around me, with his hands on my ass. He kissed me deeply and I put my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pressed me up against the wall tile and nailed me, being careful not to cum. We rinsed off our private parts and got out of the shower. After toweling off, Danny put his sweatpants on and we returned to the bed.

Chuck was sitting in the chair Danny was sitting in before. He was still hard and fisting his cock. Danny got a condom from his nightstand, removed his sweatpants and rolled it onto his cock and then lay on the bed on his back. He grabbed the lube that was lying on the bed and applied some to his cock. I crawled over to him and mounted him in reverse cowgirl. He applied lube to his finger, put a generous amount on my butthole and slid his finger inside my ass a few times. He placed his hand on my hip to pull me down, while he guided the head of his cock to my butthole. He gently inserted it, while I eased down onto him.

Chuck stood up and crawled onto the bed on all fours and approached us between our spread legs. I leaned back, resting my hands on Danny's forearms. Chuck leaned down and began eating my pussy, running his tongue along my slit, from my ass over my vagina, inner lips and to my clit. Danny was lightly thrusting to maintain his erection. Chuck flicked his tongue and barbell over my clit and then sucked my clit into his mouth. He brought me to orgasm several times, while pumping his two fingers into my pussy. Once I was very wet, Chuck stood on his knees and told me to lie back and then guided his cock into my pussy. He lifted my knees over his forearms and then they both started to thrust alternately.

I felt so full having two cocks buried in me; it was very erotic. I was cumming so hard and so fast, over and over. Chuck put one of my legs over his shoulder and began rubbing my clit. Everything below my waist was vibrating and tingling in sweet arousal and pleasure. I was screaming incoherently; I was sure the two probates could hear me outside the door, but I didn't care. I've come to learn that they knew exactly what was going on behind closed doors by now.

Danny came first and Chuck came soon after, filling my pussy with almost 10 spurts of cum against my cervix. I came while he made his deposit and both Danny and Chuck felt it; They both said 'Fuck'. Chuck pulled his cock out and gave me a hand to slide off Danny's cock. All three of us showered together; It was wonderful having four hands washing and exploring my body. It was nice to see both of these men had a very tender side to them.

Chuck and Danny went out of the bathroom to get dressed; Danny just had to get his sweatpants. I put my hair in a towel and put my robe on and went out by them. Chuck was already dressed and getting his things from Danny's nightstand and I was curious what else he had in his briefcase. Chuck gave Danny a hug goodbye. He gave me a very long and deep kiss goodbye and a slap on my ass with a smile and then he left.

"Chuck really likes ya, baby."

"Wow, I had no idea. He really is hard to read."

"I was right... ya liked it, didn't ya?"

"It was amazing."

"Good girl. We should get to sleep. We have to get up early."

~ ~ ~

I woke to Danny spooning me from behind with his head snuggled into the side of my face, as he sucked my ear lobe with his arm wrapped around my waist and his finger stroking my clit. I could feel his hard cock poking into my bottom.

"I love the way you wake me up. I have to pee, though baby. I'll be right back."

"Can ya wait until after I fuck you? I gotta piss, too."

"Yeah, I can wait if you want me to piss in the bed."

"Okay, let's piss together."

We both started to get out of bed to race to the bathroom. My side is closer, but he grabbed me and flipped me over and onto the chair that was next to his side of the bed and he sprinted to the bathroom with me on his heels.

"We can do everything we both want to do right now."

He sat down on the toilet and I yelled at him.

"Danny! I really have to piss; I can't hold it and you're going to take a dump now?"

"I'm not takin' a dump. Get over here."

He put his hand out for me and I stood in front of him, wondering what he wanted. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Straddle me, baby."

"Seriously, I'm going to piss on you, baby."

"Yeah, and I'm going to piss in you, baby."

His morning wood is always so hard and he had me so wet from rubbing my clit, I was able to straddle him and slide right down his cock. He held onto my ass cheeks and sucked my nipple into his mouth and then I felt a warmth deep inside my pussy, against my cervix. He was pissing inside of me and it felt so good; Almost like cum, but it was hotter, wetter and lasted much longer. I started to cum and then ground my hips over his groin.

"Let your piss go, baby. I want to feel it on me."

I tried to piss, but with his cock in me and his piss filling me, I couldn't seem to go.

"Relax, baby and bear down."

Once I focused and relaxed, I was able to release my flow. He sighed in pleasure, but I wasn't expecting how good it was going to feel for me. I thought this might become my favorite thing to do in the morning.

We showered and got ready for the day. Danny skipped his workout today, because there wasn't enough time. Nuts was coming to install everything today and the club was going on a ride that afternoon, and I was invited to come along. Danny selected safer clothes for me, since I would be on the bike most of the day and night.

~ ~ ~

We stopped by the lounge to get B.J. and then we rode to have breakfast. While we were eating, one of the probates dropped in to speak privately to B.J. After he left, B.J. called Danny over to talk. When they both returned to the table, Danny told me he had club business to do and I would have to stay with B.J., since Nuts was working on his room. I would ride with B.J., if he wasn't back yet by the time the pack left and he would meet up with us. Though, he seemed confident he would make it back in time.

~ ~ ~

When we returned to the clubhouse and Danny talked to Chuck, plans changed again. Chuck was going with Danny, so he suggested that Marie and I go shopping and get new sheets for the bed. He told me what time we should get back to the clubhouse. Danny, Chuck, four other members and both probates left on their bikes and I hung out with B.J. while I waited for Marie to get there.

B.J. had business phone calls to make, so we went to his office, which was in the lounge. I was going to shoot pool, as to not be in his way, but he told me to come keep him company.

"Come sit on Daddy's lap, darlin'."

I sat on one of his thighs with my legs between his. He grabbed the phone, sat back in his big office chair, dialed a number, put the phone between his ear and shoulder, then shifted me so my legs were spread around his thighs. He put a hand on my tummy and pulled me back onto his chest and tummy. He slid his hand up my top and began fondling and squeezing my nipples, while he talked on the phone. He ended that phone call and dialed another number. That person wasn't available, so he dialed another number. Once he started that conversation, he unfastened my jeans and slid his hand down the front and under my g-string. He slid two fingers into my slit and scissored my clit and began stroking it. It didn't take long for me to start cumming. As soon as I did, he applied more pressure and sped up. My moans came louder and quicker as he continued. When he finished that call, he removed his hand from my pants.

"Darlin' would ya mind takin' off those jeans?"

He dialed another number and started talking. I got up, removed my boots and jeans and he gestured for me to return to his lap with my legs wrapped around his thighs. He slid his hand back under the front of my g-string and scissored my clit again, stroking it firmly. I continued to cum and I heard him mention my name... he then handed me the phone.

"Nuts wants to say hi."

I cleared my throat and tried to compose myself to speak. B.J. lightened up and slowed down on his stroking.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful, how are ya? What are you up to?"

"I'm keeping B.J. company, while Danny is out."

"Oh, that's cool. So, are ya gonna give me a dance later on the pole?"

B.J. started squeezing my clit harder in his scissor grip and I gasped.

"Um... I... I think you need to... to ask Danny."

"Are you okay, hun?"

B.J.'s stroking became quicker and he was growling softly into my ear. I started to orgasm again, more intense.

"Oh... yeahhh..."

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I finish breakfast. Lemme talk to B.J."

I handed the phone to B.J. and they continued to talk. I put my hands on my knees to steady myself for the next orgasm.

"Come on darlin'... cum again for Daddy... Yeah brother... I know... Yeah... Ya just wait, and ya can tell me... I'll see ya soon."

He hung up and dialed another number while he continued to masturbate me. I don't know how many phone calls he made, but it was a lot. A probate walked in and stood there, waiting to talk to B.J. He didn't seem bothered by the sight, but he was staring at the movement of B.J.'s hand under my g-string.

"Hey, hold on a sec... What do ya need probate?"

"Chuck's ol' lady is here for Abby."

"Her drinks are on me and tell her she'll be out in a lil' bit."

He immediately turned around and exited the lounge.

B.J. continued his conversation and made a few others after. He put the phone down on his desk and slid his hand out.

"Turn around, darlin' and face Daddy."

I stood up and turned around.

"Take off your panties."

I removed my g-string and straddled his lap, facing him.

"Mmm... Daddy loves makin' that pussy cum."

He pulled me closer, slid two fingers into my wet pussy and used his thumb to rub my clit. He started suckling my nipples, while growling softly. I climaxed several times while his sucking became harder and harder.

"Get up on my desk, darlin'. Daddy wants to eat ya before he lets you go."

I sat on the edge of his desk, leaned back and spread my legs wide for him. He scooted his chair over and dove in, wrapping his arms around my thighs and pulling my pussy to his mouth. He sucked my clit deep into his mouth, and periodically let it slip out between his tight lips and flicked it with the tip of his tongue and then sucked it again. It felt like he was eating me out for an hour, when he finally released my clit and sat up in his chair.

"Well, Marie's been waiting long enough, huh? We should get ya out there."

He gave me a few licks over the opening of my pussy and then a long suck of my clit.

"Yer such a good girl. Okay darlin', get dressed."

"Thank you, Daddy."

I got up, got dressed and he walked me out into the main bar area.

~ ~ ~

We sat by Marie at the bar and B.J. told Marie I was helping him with something and thanked her for waiting. She didn't seem perturbed, at all. She kissed B.J. hello and then hugged me.

"Are ya ready to go, hun?"

"Sure, let's go."

~ ~ ~

We left the clubhouse in Marie's truck, and went to a department store at the mall to get the sheets. Marie mentioned that she wanted to do a little clothes shopping and asked me to help her select a few things. She said we had plenty of time to kill, so we went to a few stores that me and Danny both liked and she bought several different outfits. She was worried about what Chuck would think, because they were sexier than what she usually wore, but that's what she wanted. I told her none of the outfits were too risqué, in my opinion.

"Maybe we should get a little bite to eat before heading back to the clubhouse. Sometimes on these rides they don't stop anywhere to eat and we'll be out late."

"Okay, we have enough time."

We got back to her truck and we stopped for a light lunch at a diner just outside the mall.

On the way back to the clubhouse, we were on a small freeway and I saw a pack of bikes riding in club formation, so I tried to see if it was Danny and the others. The pack was slowing down to get off the freeway, so we got close enough for me to see that it was them. I was also able to see that Danny had a passenger on his bike and it was a female. I looked at Marie and she just looked straight ahead.

"What the fuck?"

"Abby, I know yer pissed, but ya can't do or say nuttin' in front of anyone at the clubhouse. Ya gotta wait 'til yer alone with him. Can ya do that?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Ya really should try not to jump to any conclusions, ya know. Ya could get yerself all worked up over nuttin'."

"Yeah? How would you feel right now, if that cunt was on the back of Chuck's bike?"

"I'd be really pissed, girl. But, I'd have to handle it the right way. I've been through this before, ya know."

"What possible reason would there be for him to have her on his bike?"

"Ya know, yer gonna have to be careful with this... this run was club business and we're not allowed to question that stuff. He might not be able to tell you the reason and you just might have to accept that."

"Fuck!"

~ ~ ~

When we got back to the clubhouse, the guys had not yet returned from their run. Marie asked to see B.J. Of course, she was obligated to let him know what we saw. After they talked, they both came out to the main bar where I was sitting at a table.

"Darlin', I know what yer thinkin' and I promise ya, it's nuttin' like that."

"Then, what is it like, Daddy?"

"That's not somethin' I can tell ya... Do ya trust Danny? Do ya trust me?"

"I did..."

"Oh, darlin'... please don't make this into somethin' it's not."

"I truly mean no offense, Daddy, but you would defend him in any situation. I know exactly how this works and it sucks."

"Yes, it does and I expect ya to deal with it the right way. I will be very disappointed if ya don't."

I must have broken into tears three times, while I waited for the guys to return. B.J. and Marie both tried to assure me I was overreacting, but I thought I knew better. Nuts came out to take a break and he had already gotten wind of the situation and tried to console me. The more I thought about it and the longer I waited, the angrier I became. I just wanted to go to Danny's room and wait for him, so I could explode on him in private, but Nuts was working in there. It didn't help matters when members and some of their ol' ladies started showing up for the ride, either. News travels fast and everyone was paying way too much attention to me.