Abby's Tail

Story Info
A short prequel to Becoming Abby.
12k words
4.54
14.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

Note from the Author

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone that has been reading along with Abby's adventures. All of the comments, and private messages, have been really encouraging. Please don't hesitate to comment or send me a mail. I always try and respond to each of them.

This is a stand-alone short story that I wrote several years ago about Missy and Abby. With a minimal amount of editing, it fit nicely as a prequel to the Becoming Abby series. I truly hope that you find it as pleasant to read as I did to write.

As always I want to say thank you to Garth for taking the time to pre-read and help with the editing of my writing.

Abby

**********

I woke the same as any other morning, except for the fact that my wife was missing from the bed. It wasn't really odd for her to be awake before me, or even out of bed before I was. It was odd that she didn't wake me. I'm a very light sleeper, and normally any time she moves it wakes me right away. I must have been very tired to miss her leaving the bed, or she was being very quiet about it.

I got to my feet and headed for the bathroom. That's when I saw it. Hanging on the door knob where I was sure not to miss it. I took the collar in my hands and traced my fingers over the pink leather encrusted with little pink stones. So that was her plan for today. I took the collar with me and headed for the shower with a smile on my face. I already knew what was expected.

While I am predisposed in the shower, I suppose I should give you a little background on myself and my relationship. Depending upon the day I am a male, late 20's of average build. At six-foot-one and two hundred pounds I am not a specimen of physical fitness, but I don't see myself as being over-weight either. If average had a spot in the exact middle, that would be me. Now, I said depending on the day, right? Well, today is one of those days when that doesn't exactly apply. Today I will be a six-foot-one, two-hundred-pound woman named Abby.

I have been crossdressing for as long as I can remember. It started out as a silly game when I was younger, stealing one of my mother's bras from the laundry and trying it on in a locked bathroom. Of course I was caught several times and punished by my parents who didn't understand me. Later in life I had the same problems with girlfriends who just couldn't understand why a man would want to wear a bra and panties.

A few years ago, during a particularly monotonous stretch of living the single life, I decided I was going to break all the laws of dating. I would be honest and forthcoming about who I was right from the start. Take me for who I am or don't take me at all. It was not long after that when I met Missy. We talked, we flirted, and then I spilled all and waited for the rejection. Her actual response, word for word, was "And?". I knew right then and there I had found the one.

Not only does she accept me for who I am, and support me in what I want to do, she encourages me to do more then dress up around the house. She loves taking me out for walks on the coast while dressed as Abby. She gave me the courage to go out into the public for the very first time dressed as a woman. And she has been pushing my boundaries ever since.

Back to what happened this morning.

After I showered, making sure I was, for the most part, hair free. I placed the collar around my neck and headed back to the bedroom. There, on the bed, was laid out what I was to wear for the morning. Missy had interesting choices some times. Today there was the box with my breast forms, a pink bra and matching panties, and a black tutu. She loves that tutu.

It didn't take me long to dress and I was heading down stairs to see what was planned for the rest of the day.

Missy was standing in the living room. All five-foot-two inches sheathed in skin-tight black vinyl. Her hands on her hips and her ample bosom threatening to fall out of her corset-style top. All she said was "Breakfast." I turned and headed for the kitchen, getting about two steps before I heard her clear her throat.

"Is that how you say good morning?" she asked

I quickly stepped back over and gave her a quick kiss. That was not what she wanted. She wrapped her arms around me, cupping my ass in her hands and pulled me tight against her and kissed me harder. I parted my lips and our tongues danced back and forth. She let me go and stepped away.

"Better," she said with a smile.

"Now make me breakfast and don't be too long about it," she said punctuated with a sharp smack on the ass to send me on my way.

Breakfast is a simple affair. Two eggs over easy, toast, bacon, and a cup of tea. The cup in one hand and plate in the other, I find Missy sitting on the couch in front of the television. I set everything down on the coffee table and went to get her flatware. When I returned she was holding a tablecloth in her hands.

With a grin she tells me, "The coffee table is too far from the couch and I don't feel like sitting so far forward. Down on your hands and knees. Now."

I'm not one to argue when I have my collar on. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled forward right in front of her. Missy dropped the cloth over my back and head, effectively blinding me from what's going on around me. Then I felt the warmth of her tea cup as she placed it between my shoulders, and the weight of the plate on my lower back.

"Don't wiggle around now, my pet. I will be upset if you spill my tea."

My eyes closed, I concentrate on trying not to move at all. I feel each time she cuts her eggs or bacon with the knife from the slight increase in pressure against the plate. She never left the tea cup sitting long enough to actually cause me much discomfort from the heat, but each time she put it back between my shoulder blades I lock my arm muscles to stop myself from shaking and spilling the tea.

I'm quite sure she left the plate and cup on my back much longer than was needed to finish her meal, but then that was her way of pushing me that little bit this morning. She then lifted the remains of her breakfast and tablecloth, grinning as she handed them to me.

"Take these and put them away while I make your breakfast," she said.

My breakfast was more simple. While I put her dishes in the dishwasher, Missy poured one of my favorite breakfast cereals into a shallow bowl. She added nice cup of coffee on the side, then stood tapping her foot waiting for me. I had finished putting her dishes away when I saw her tapping foot. I closed the dishwasher quickly and looked up at her.

"Get to your spot, if you want to eat this morning," she told me.

My spot is a little throw rug over in the corner of the kitchen. I hurried over and got down on my knees then sat back on my heels to wait. Missy brought my breakfast over and handed me the bowl and the cup.

She smiled and said, "Remember, my pet, no hands."

No hands. This was a rule that started the first time I was given my collar. It's very simple, I can use my hands to hold my bowl, or hold my cup, but I am not allowed to touch my food with them to help me eat. It wasn't very difficult when I was given dry cereal like this, I just hold the bowl up and lick out as much as I wanted for each bite. I had never told Missy, but I found it very exciting. I'm sure she knew it though, just from the look on her face each time she had me eat this way.

I sat back enjoying my cereal and coffee while Missy seemed to take stock of what food we had in the house. I could see her watching me out of the corner of her eye to make sure I followed the rule. I had broken it before. It was a small bit of chicken that I just couldn't get up with my tongue, so I used my fingers and she caught me at it. My next meal my hands were tied behind my back so I couldn't use them at all. While it was an interesting experience, it made eating much more difficult.

Once I had finished and added my bowl and coffee cup to the dishwasher, Missy slapped at her thigh and kissed at me like calling a dog, meaning she wanted me to follow her. I giggled and got to my feet following her into the living room. She pointed to a spot behind the couch and told me "Stay!". I moved to the spot she pointed to and waited. As soon as she opened the closet door, I knew what was coming.

It looked like a gymnastics vaulting horse, but it was so very much more. I bit my lip as she pulled it out and set it up in the middle of the room. The top had extra padding for comfort, as well as a small silver chain about four links in length hanging in the middle on one side. Then, of course, there were the padded restraints hanging from each end. The spanking horse she called it.

Missy ran her hand over the padded top, then slapped it gently. "Come my pet. I think it is time to see how red we can make your ass this morning."

I almost danced over to where she wanted me, I was so excited. I don't normally get spankings in the morning, Missy must be in a very good mood today. I put my head down, laid my chest across the top, smashing my breasts against myself. She snapped the chain to my collar, then moved to one end of the horse and buckled the restraint around my wrist. She moved over to the other side and buckled my wrist there, then moved back to the front where she could pull the leading ends of the restraints through a series of pulleys making them tighter. The chain hooked to my collar gave me just enough slack to lift my head about two inches. I was effectively restrained to say the least.

Missy walked around me several time like she was looking to make sure I couldn't escape. As soon as she was satisfied with my position, she reached back into the closet and pulled out one of her most favorite paddles. We had this one from almost the beginning of our relationship and it was well worn. She flipped the tutu up over my hips ,then pulled my panties down. There was no teasing trailing fingers or light touches. Missy was all business.

She left the panties around my knees, another form of restraint that would keep me from wiggling about to much. Now she did run her hand over my ass lightly. A distraction so I wouldn't be ready when the paddle landed. She was very good at this, her hand would never even flinch before...

CRACK!

Oh, god! The wonderful sting! Her fingers slid over the spot she had just hit, a bit of soothing cold from her fingers.

CRACK!

I gasped. "Ah!". She didn't normally get me on the first few but she seemed to be going extra hard this morning.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

"Ahhh...ooooh!" I cried out.

Missy moved closer, pressing her pelvis against my ass and leaning down close. "Is it too much for you this morning, my pet?" she growled softly.

I shook my head. What's that? Something vibrating?

"What was that?" She asked a little sharper.

"No... No, Mistress," I responded.

She pulled away. "Good, then we can keep going."

CRACK!

I bit my lip to keep from crying out again, but I couldn't stop the moan that came from my throat. What was that I felt when she was leaning on me? Was that a quiver I heard in her voice?

CRACK!

It was pointless to think on it. My mind kept being drawn back to the lovely burning heat spreading across my ass like a wildfire. Followed closely by the cooling touch of Missy's fingers tracing over the sting.

CRA...!

"Well, fuck!" She growled.

Missy moved around to where I could see her holding two halves of her now broken favorite paddle.

"Well, my pet, it looks like this one has seen the last of its time." She said as she tossed it to the floor "But at least it gave you a nice pink ass before it gave up."

Normally this would be the part where she would unstrap me and let me up to put everything away before we moved into our next activity, but I could see in her eyes that she wasn't done yet this morning. She stood at one end of the horse and put her leg over it so that her pussy was right over the back of my hand. The way she had me strapped down there was no way I could turn my hand over. As soon as she touch the back of my hand I realized what I had felt earlier was some sort of vibrator down the front of her pants, buzzing away.

She smiled and worked her hips back and forth slowly "I was so close a minute ago, my pet. Another few smacks of that paddle and I would've been cumming like a mad woman. No matter, I can finish right here where you can watch."

Missy rocked her hips back and forth a little more. I licked my lips, wishing I could touch her more. She pressed down on the back of my hand a little harder, arching her back just the slightest little bit as her body started shaking with the climax running through her.

"Oh, yes, my pet! That's it right there! Ahhh!" She moaned and rocked her hips.

When she was finished, she took her leg down and stood in front of me. Biting her lip, she slid her hand down the front of her pants and pulled out the little egg vibrator. It was still shining, almost dripping with her juices. She turned it off,then held it down to me.

"Lick," she commanded

And I obeyed as best as my limited mobility would allow. I slid my tongue over the little toy, running it up and down.

"Open," Missy said.

I opened my mouth and she slipped it in.

"I am going to let you up now. Don't drop my egg," I was told.

She started by relaxing the restraints, then removing them completely. Next she released the chain holding me down. I stood up stretching my back and reaching back to rub my sore ass.

"No touching!" was the sharp command I got for that.

Missy held out her hand. "Spit."

I spat the toy into her palm.

"Now put everything back where it goes and meet me upstairs. I need to change and take a shower."

With that she was gone, heading up the stairs to peel out of that skin-tight vinyl clothing.

I took my time putting the box back in the closet. The stinging burn in my ass was shallowing off to a very pleasant warmth. I was sure that I would feel it for most of the morning. I heard the shower come on and knew that I had better hurry up to help Missy. I wouldn't want her coming to look for me.

She was standing in the bathroom waiting for me, just as I knew she would be. Her long, dark hair hung down her back nearly to the top of her thighs. Her beautiful, round ass was just peeking out from a small part in the curtain of hair as she bent over to check the water temperature. Missy turned to look at me and I took in all of her then. Her large breasts with their soft brown areolas and large nipples. I couldn't count the times I wanted nothing more then spend hours worshiping her breasts, sucking and licking on those wonderful nipples.

Missy cleared her throat. "You're not taking a shower with your clothes on."

I stepped in to the bedroom to strip out of them quickly. I know, I know... I already had a shower this morning, but this one wasn't for me. I would be helping Missy wash her back, hair and anything else she wanted. I was her pet and at her command. Naked of all but my collar, I stepped back into the bathroom and into the shower to offer Missy a helping hand when she entered.

Lucky for me the shower was completely enclosed so even thought I was not really getting that much of the hot water, the space heated up quickly. Missy stepped under the water and let it cascade down her back. I bit back a moan as I watched. I wanted her so badly, but I knew it was her day. If she was to allow me to take her she would tell me when and where. I picked up her scrubbing poof and got it wet before covering it in her body wash. Missy pulled her hair over her shoulder, her sign to wash her back.

Stepping closer, I ran the poof over the back of her neck and then across her shoulder, squeezing gently to make the suds run down her back. It was not supposed to be sensual, not this morning anyway. The fact that I still had my collar on said this was a shower of necessity because she had been sweating in her vinyl outfit and wanted to wash it off. However, for me, I could not help but be aroused. This beautiful goddess was mine as much as I was hers.

I scrubbed her back lingering a little longer across the top of her ass and even running my hands down and cupping it gently in the act of washing it. She looked at me over her shoulder and knew she was not fooled. She took the poof and started washing the front of herself knowing that if I had the opportunity I would have spent the whole of the shower pressed up against her back cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples.

Instead, I moved to her hair. Of course she could wash it herself, but then, what is the point of having a pet, if you don't train them to do things for you? Shampoo, rinse. Shampoo, rinse. Condition, rinse. I was unsure of the rest of her plans for the day, so there were several places this could go from here. If we were staying in, I could see me spending the next couple of hours brushing and drying her hair, then maybe doing different braiding styles until we found something she liked. If we were going out she would just pull it back into a tight pony tail and let it air dry.

Missy turned off the water and stood there dripping and wringing her hair out. I slid the door open just enough that I could grab a towel for her. The first one goes around her hair. The second is for me to pat dry her body from head to toe. Again, something I find an arousing experience, and she knows it. I tried not to take too long, but when Missy decides I have done enough, she takes the towel, wraps it around herself and opens the door to the shower. I grab a towel for myself while she headed for the bedroom.

She can be such an awful tease some times. A woman normally wraps a towel around herself covering her breasts, but not my Missy. The towel gets tucked under her breasts while she walks around the room. Only when I am her pet does she do this though. It drives me crazy because I am not allowed to do anything about it.

Missy stood in front of the mirror and pulled the towel out of her hair, scrubbing to get it a little dryer. I sat on the corner of the bed waiting for her next need or command. The very first thing she did was toss a makeup bag at me. This wasn't just any makeup bag though. It was mine. Everything in there she had meticulously selected just for me. Days and days we spent trying different brands and different combinations until we found exactly what worked for me. The bag gave me the answer I was looking for. We were going out.

I had been doing my own makeup for a couple of years now. At first I was slower then anything you could imagine and came out looking like a three-year-old that found mommy's makeup. Now I had the process down to about ten minutes and with Missy's help had learned how to apply just the right amount of makeup to make it look like maybe I was or maybe I wasn't wearing any. I could even do my eyeliner without looking like I belonged to an eighties hair-band.

Missy took the time while I was applying my makeup to lay out the clothes we would be wearing today. For herself she had picked out a pair of skin-tight black stretch jeans, and a gothic looking top that laced up the back and had flowing billowy sleeves. My selections where a bit more toned down. There was a black lacy top that had a scalloped fringe around the bottom of it. Then a bright pink knee length skirt with a split up the leg on one side that reached almost to my hip. Also a pair of tights with skulls and bows on them. She had not picked a bra or panties which left the choice to me. I picked something sexy, but comfortable, all in black.

I was just finishing adjusting my skirt when Missy tossed an under-bust corset to my corner of the bed.

"That too, my pet, over your top," She said. "And the small heels."

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers