Abby's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

We broke the kiss and I turned to sit down. I was instantly dizzy and almost falling over. "Easy, my love." Missy cautioned me. "Take your time, and go slow."

I got seated and the warm burning in my ass against the couch brought me back a little more. Missy was standing over me, watching me closely. She had not taken the strap-on off yet as she was more worried about getting me untied and comfortable. The first few times we had done something like this I would worry that she had made me cum, but I had not taken care of her. She always assured me that there was no need to worry, she got her pleasure from what we where doing. This time was no exception. The insides of her thighs were still soaking wet from her pussy juices running down them. I loved that little bullet vibrator.

The boots needed to go, so that I could walk. There was no way I was walking in them right now. As soon as Missy saw that I was ok, she moved away and started unbuckling herself from the harness. I peeled out of the boots and got to my feet, heading for the kitchen and a drink. Missy was just coming out of the bathroom when I saw her and handed her a cold bottle of water. She turned it up and drank nearly the whole thing. We just stood looking at each other, these little smiles on our faces.

"Wow."

That was the only word she got out before I had her in my arms, kissing her again. We finished cleaning up what needed to be cleaned up and I finally stripped out of the rest of my clothes before sliding into the bed. I was forced to lay on my side. The burning in my ass would have it no other way. I was fine with that though, it gave me the chance to snuggle up tight with Missy.

We didn't need to talk about what just happened. We were perfectly content to hold each other close and bask in the afterglow of our adventure. I kissed her forehead and held her tight.

"Thank you for a wonderful day, my love," I whispered.

She smiled at me. "One of many more to come."

"Oh?"

She nodded. "There is still the flyer, remember?"

I chuckled softly. "I remember."

"How's your ass?" she asked.

This made me laugh. "Sore."

She smiled and rolled over pressing her back against my chest. "Just wait until you see the rest of the pictures."

With that we both faded off to sleep.

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers