Abby's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

"This first, I am a recruiter for a local dungeon called Valhalla," she said. "Once a month we hold an open house where Doms and subs can come for exhibitions on different subjects from basic bondage to more advanced slavery. There are very basic rules for visitors. No alcohol, no photos or video recording, and no touching."

"I think you and your lovely pet would fit right in," she said with a smile.

"How interesting that sounds," replied Missy "I will definitely keep that in mind."

"Lastly, if you will permit me, I have a gift for your pet." She moved behind the desk and came out holding something in her hand. "These just came in this morning. No one else even has them yet."

She handed it to Missy, who held it up. It looked like a ball gag, only instead of a ball, it was in the shape of a dog bone. "Look! Something you can carry in my purse, so if you break the speaking rules again, you don't have to use your panties as a gag." Missy laughed.

I blushed and looked at my feet. It would be better, as I wouldn't have a mouth full of panties. But walking around with a dog bone strapped to your mouth could be much more embarrassing. Mistress Jo walked out with us, saying goodbye to us both and telling Stacy about the bone gag being a gift. We walked back over and picked up the pink dress Missy had selected for me, and then she decided that I really needed that pair of corset boots to go with it. I was horrible in heels much higher than these little one-inch things I had on right now, but we would just have to see how much practice I got in them.

We paid for our selections and thanked Stacy for her help. Bags in hand, we headed back out into the world. We had been in the shop much longer then I thought. I guess time really does fly when you are having fun. It was well into the afternoon and we both were getting very hungry. Missy headed right for the bar and grill we passed on our way in.

"I am going to take your leash off my pet." Missy told me. "You may act and speak as normal while we eat, but as soon as we are done the leash goes right back on."

We stopped for a moment while she took them off and dropped them her purse. You see we had gone to a place like this before with my collar and leash, though then I was not dressed like this. It was just a jeans and t-shirt day. Sadly things didn't go as planned. Several men who had a little too much to drink were giving us hard time. Kissing at me and calling me a bitch, things of that nature. Missy was livid and complaining to the manager, who told her we brought it on ourselves by coming to his restaurant with me on a leash in the first place.

Not only did I break pet rules about not speaking, but I broke character and almost broke the guy's jaw. Since then, we decided that any time we were to eat out, there would be no pets. Only Missy and Abby out for a nice meal. This place looked a lot nicer than that one and it was not late in the evening, but still no reason in taking a chance. We found a seat and looked over the menu.

I don't know what it is about the collar, but the moment it came off I was a different person, more outgoing and sure of myself. I didn't blush as easily or look down at my feet. Our waiter was a cute younger guy who was trying his best to flirt with us as he took our order. I was very evil when he came back with our drinks. I saw him coming and I leaned over and gave Missy a very long sensual kiss. When I looked up at the waiter, his face was the cutest shade of red. We thanked him for our drinks and he turns to walk way. Missy and I both did our best to hide our giggles until he was out of earshot.

Our meal was wonderful. We missed the lunch rush, so there were not many other customers in the restaurant. Our waiter did not hang about the table trying to flirt as much after our little display. I actually felt bad for the kid, if he only knew who he was trying to hit on. Missy called for our cab as we were finishing our dessert and I gave the waiter our credit card to take care of the bill. Once everything was settled, we headed outside to wait for the cab and Missy took my collar out and put it back around my neck.

Our cab was not that far out. I think we might have waited five minutes before it pulled up to the curb. I slid in first, then Missy beside me. She gave the driver our destination, then sat back and slid her hand through the slit in my skirt to rub on my leg. I leaned into her shoulder and smiled, thinking back on our day. While this was not the first time she had taken me out on a leash, it was certainly the most exciting. And I don't think just for myself either. I think Missy was pushing some of her own boundaries as well. I glanced over at her and noticed she was reading the flyer Mistress Jo had given her... again. That would definitely be a big push to both of our boundaries.

We arrived home in short order. Missy paid the cab and we headed inside. It felt good to be home. Missy took my leash off which gave me free run of the house.

"What an exciting day, my pet, don't you think," she asked me.

"Yes, Mistress, a very exciting day."

"What would you think to some relaxing clothes and a drink or two, my pet?"

She laughed. "Well, relaxing clothes for me, at least. You, on the other hand, have things to try on. "

I blushed a little in excitement, thinking about the new dress and boots and even the tail. "Yes, Mistress."

Missy pointed up the stairs "Take the bags upstairs and strip down naked. I will be up in a minute."

I picked up our shopping and headed up to the bedroom. It felt so good to step out of my heels. Even though they were not very high, I didn't get enough practice in them for them not to hurt my feet. Then the corset, followed by my skirt. I was peeling out of my top when Missy came into the room.

"Leave your bra and panties on," she told me.

Last to go were my pantyhose. I stood there in nothing but my black bra and panties and my collar. Missy pulled the dress out of the bag and took the tags off before tossing it over to me. I pulled it over my head and slipped my arms through the sleeves. They were half sleeves that came to just above my elbow. The dress was made of some spandex-like material that was very stretchy and caused it to cling to every curve. I pulled it down over my breasts and across my belly. I loved the feel of the material sliding across my skin. I wiggled it over my ass, pulling it down as far as it would go, which was not that far. You could still see the bottom of my ass cheeks.

The boots came next. They had black zippers up the inside, so I didn't let her worry about messing with the lacing. I slipped them on, zipped them up and then stood up. I promptly fell right back down onto the bed. Missy, laughing at me, gave me a hand up and helped me to get my balance. She backed away and looked me over, and spun her finger in the air to tell me to turn around. I felt so tall in these heels. I actually had a pair of six-inch heels. But as I am so much taller then Missy already, I don't wear them much. I took it slowly, but got turned around.

"That looks stunning!" Missy told me. "Come and look in the mirror. The heels really make your ass look great."

I stepped over to the mirror and gave myself a look. "Wow," was all I could say.

I turned this way and that looking at myself from different angles. The bright pink material really clung to every curve. Turning sideways, I could see just what Missy was talking about. The way the heels forced me to stand, really pushed my ass up and out. My biggest worry was that I would never keep my ass covered. If I was to bend or squat or move at all, the dress would slide higher up my hips. Missy stepped up behind me, wrapped her arms around me and slid her hands up to cup my breasts.

"I love it," she whispered. "Now take it off, but leave the boots. You will need some practice in those, for sure, and no time like the present."

As I was pulling the dress over my head, she picked up my tutu and tossed it over. "Here, wear this for this evening."

I did mention she loved the tutu, right?

I was forced to sit on the bed again to pull it over my legs. I could barely stand on two feet, much less one. Once I got it on, I turned and looked at Missy, who was smiling.

"Much better, but something is missing. Hmm..." She gave me a big grin. "Oh, I remember." She pulled the tail out of the bag.

I was biting my lip. I had remembered the tail, but didn't realize she wanted to try it out right away. We used anal toys often. In fact, we had a small bag full of different anal plugs... from small silicon ones to one that had a weight inside the moved around every time you moved to inflatable plugs that once inflated would not pull out. The tail I picked had a steel plug that was actually a little on the larger size from something I would normally start with. Meaning, that if she wanted to start with that tail, it was going to hurt going in.

The plug was a nice rosebud shape that tapered off to a thin stem with a nice wide base to which the tail was attached. I had no doubts that I could take the plug, just the ease in which I could take it.

Missy was getting out the lube and pointed to the bed. "Panties off, then on your knees, my pet."

Taking my panties off over the boots was an adventure in trying not to face plant on the bed. I did finally succeed, and then crawled up onto the bed on my knees, putting my head down and looking back at Missy from between my breasts and legs. The tutu made it hard to see what she was doing back there, but I didn't have long to wait. Missy's fingers traced over my ass lightly, then pulled one cheek to the side while her other hand rubbed a dollop of lube around my ass hole. She ran her fingers around and around, gently pressing against my opening with her index finger from time to time until it finally slipped in.

She was a caring lover, my Missy. While she did love to give me pain with paddles and whips and even candle wax, she was very caring in making sure I was properly prepared for anything anal. We have this syringe device that was made for inserting a large amount of lube into the rectum. It is round and smooth and fairly thin in girth. I felt Missy remove her finger and insert the syringe. Then the feeling of pressure as she injected the lube. The tip of the plug was cold when I felt it first touch my skin. All metal toys were so icy cold it would make me shiver. Missy found that part exciting.

Applying slight pressure she twisted the tail back and forth against my ass, slowly working it in and stretching my ass around it. I moaned softly. I was scared of the sharp pain that would be coming, but excited by it at the same time. My cock was already rock hard with pre-cum dripping from it's tip. A little more pressure and I got that sharp pain as the widest part of the plug stretched my ring open to accept it. I clawed at the covers of the bed and pushed back a little. There was a squishing, slurping sound from the lube as my ass sucked the plug in and the pain was gone. I was now a proper pet, tail and all.

I stayed on my knees for just a moment, trying to recover from the excitement. A long line of pre-cum ran from the tip of my cock to the bed. I was going to get called out on that one I was sure. When I felt I had a little control again, I lifted up and sat back on my knees. Missy was standing beside the bed, smiling.

"Ooo! Looks like someone got a little excited over her new tail." She was pointing at the shining line of pre-cum still connected to my cock and the bed.

I smiled and bit my lip before answering, "Yes, Mistress."

Missy reached down and wiped her finger across the head of my cock, coming up with a large bead of pre-cum which she then rubbed across my lips before kissing me deeply. "Such a good pet," she whispered when we broke apart.

She took my hand and helped me to my feet. My legs where actually shaking from the adrenaline. The boots I wore were high enough that I couldn't feel the end of the tail brushing over my legs but I could feel it across my ass each time I moved. I looked over my shoulder trying to see it and even spun a circle which just made Missy giggle at me. Finally the idea hit me to go and look in the mirror. The tail swayed with each step that I took, not that it was that far to the mirror. I turned this way and that, wiggled my hips to make the tail sway back and forth. I was so excited, my cock was still standing up proud.

"What do you think, my pet? Do you like your new tail," Missy asked, coming up behind me.

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress, I love it!"

Missy slipped her arms around my waist. One hand slid up and she wrapped her finger around my cock, stroking it ever so slightly. "So I see. Well, good. Then you can wear it for the rest of the evening."

She let go and stepped back. "Now, what about going down and making us a nice relaxing drink? A Bailey's coffee sounds nice."

I turned and smiled at her. "Yes, Mistress, what ever Mistress would like."

I headed for the kitchen. "Be careful on the steps. I don't need you breaking a leg in those boots." Missy called after me.

The stairs were, in fact, an adventure, I had to take them one at a time and hold tightly to the hand rail to keep from falling. How do women do this with such ease? I finally made it down and to the kitchen to make coffee. I was just adding the sugar to the cups when Missy came down the stairs. She was in one of her silky nightgowns that hugged tight around her. Her breasts were free of a bra and her large nipples were poking up through the material. But that was not the only thing poking. Around her hips there was something making a noticeable tent in the fabric. I had my ideas about that one for sure. Someone had on her favorite strap-on.

She came over and kissed me softly, then picked up her cup and headed for the living room. That's when I noticed she also had her new paddle in one hand. I took my coffee and followed her. Missy was already sitting on the couch sipping her coffee when I got there. She patted the couch beside her, indicating that was where I was to sit. I set my coffee on the coffee table and sat down.

"So, how did you like our day out," she asked.

"I found it very interesting and exciting," I told her.

"Really?" She sat back. "Tell me what you liked about it so much."

I took a sip of coffee while I gathered my thoughts. "It was the spanking. I have never been spanked in front of someone else before."

She was nodding and caressing her new paddle. "Did it really turn you on for Mistress Jo to be watching?"

I blushed a little and nodded too embarrassed to even say yes. I took another sip of coffee.

Missy pulled out the flyer. "What about this? Does this interest you?" She handed it to me to look over.

"While you're deciding, get on your knees. Arms on the back of the couch," she said, holding up her new paddle.

I did as she instructed, still trying to read the flyer when

CRACK!

"Ahh," I moaned. Holy fuck that stung!

CRACK!

On the opposite cheek. I jumped a little and Missy ran her hands over the spot she just hit, cooling it with her touch.

"So?" She asked. "Would you be interested in trying out the open house? You could wear your new boots and dress."

I shivered at the thought of strangers seeing me dressed like that and being lead around on a leash while we watched other people being dominated.

Finally, I nodded "Yes, Mistress. I think I would like to try."

"Good, good. So would I, my pet."

CRACK!

"Ahh! Mmmm."

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

My head was swimming. I hardly noticed when Missy took the flyer from me and handed me my coffee. I was taking a sip when I heard the shutter of the camera. Missy had a whole collection of pictures of my red ass. Apparently this new paddle was living up to her expectations. I was just finishing my coffee when she came around to show me the pictures. My ass was not as red as she had ever had it, but both cheeks where a bright pink, contrasting against the white furry tail. She took my empty cup and walked back around behind me.

CRACK!

"AHH!" I didn't expect that one.

CRACK!

CRACK!

"Mmm, do you like that, my pet," she asked.

CRACK!

"Ahh! Yes! Yes, Mistress!"

CRACK!

My ass was on fire and that fire was spreading to the rest of my body. I felt, more than saw, Missy pry my hands loose from gripping the back of the couch. She pulled them behind my back and used a piece of rope to tie them together there. My chest, still resting on the back of the couch, she ran the rope around my waist securing my arms at the elbows with the running ends.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

My body was numb. I didn't feel the pain from the paddle strikes anymore. I felt each time the leather connected with my flesh, but instead of causing me pain, it was pushing me deeper and deeper into a blissful state. It almost felt like being drunk without having to drink. Missy came around to the back of the couch again. Her chest was heaving, from her exertion with the paddle or her excitement, I didn't know which. Her nipples looked as hard as marbles poking up through her night dress. She ran her fingers through my hair and across my cheek.

I vaguely remember her asking me if I was ok to keep going and my smiling nod yes. I remember her grin as she pulled her night dress up and over her head. She was there, beautifully naked, body shimmering with a light sheen of sweat. Breasts heaving with each deep breath she took. Around her waist was her red strap-on harness just as I had suspected earlier. The toy she had in it was one of our bigger ones. Not the biggest by far, but big enough that I would remember it tomorrow.

Her fingers running through my hair, she pulled a hand full of it and pressed the tip of the toy against my lips. I opened my mouth and she slid inside. With my lips around the toy, I could feel the vibrations of the little bullet vibrator hidden in the secret pocket of the harness just over Missy's clit. She fucked my mouth slowly. Not so much for the pleasure of it, but to use my saliva to make her fake cock all slippery and wet. She pulled out with a pop and walked behind me again.

CRACK!

"Ahh!" I moaned, feeling the fire starting to spread through my body. There was no denying it, my lover knew exactly what she was doing and just how far she could push me without taking me over the edge.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

My mind was blank. There was nothing but the warmth spreading from my ass and into the rest of my body. I was unsure where I was. I knew nothing except I didn't want it to stop, not yet. I never felt the tail being pulled from my ass or the towel being placed between my knees. I do remember the sensation of cold from the lube being spread over my ass again. Then there was fullness. I was so very full all at once. It brought me back to myself just enough to know Missy had filled my ass with her strap-on.

Her fingers wrapped around the rope between my tied hands and she used it for a handle. She was slow at first, rocking her hips back then thrusting them forward, driving the toy deep into my ass. I don't know whose moaning was louder, Missy's or my own, but the room was full of it. I could feel her grip tighten on the rope as she increased the strength and speed of her thrusts. Her hips were slapping against my abused ass, reigniting the burning, stinging pain. I arched my back, lifting my chest off the back of the couch as my cock fired the first stream of cum into the towel.

I knew for a fact it was me crying out this time. My cock throbbed and fired off string after string of sticky hot cum. My vision narrowed to a tiny black dot and I lost all realization of everything around me. When I came back to myself, Missy was busy untying my arms and hands. As soon as I was free, she pulled me up to my knees, kissed my neck and took off my collar. I turned to her and kissed her deeply, pulling her as close to me as I could.

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers