ABC Modeling Company Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers

Ron then motions Cindy to the left side of the bed and me to the right side of the bed. We both stand there looking down on Ron and Beth. She seems to be in a trance with a content look on her face. She is enjoying this very much. Ron starts at the top of her forehead and leaves a line of kisses around her face, a long, deep, powerful kiss on the lips, then continues down her left arm, back up, across the collarbone, then her right arm, and back up. He sits up a bit, grabs Cindy's hand and puts it into Beth's hand. Seeing that, I do the same with her other hand. Ron smiles and then grabs her breasts with both hands. He kneads her breasts, pulls on them, pushes on them, they are the perfect softness and like a super ball, they always bounce back.

He then leans down and starts to suck on her left nipple. Then licks around the nipple. Sucks the right nipple, then licks around the right nipple, back and forth four more times. Then he not so lightly bites a nipple eliciting a small scream followed by a moan and an arching of her back. She just had an orgasm. The scoreboard in my mind registers a one for Beth.

After she stops shaking, he bites the other nipple which also got a scream and a moan but no orgasm this time. Her nipples are hard enough to cut glass. He sits up again and rubs his hands ever so lightly along her sides, over her belly button, and then after scooting down in the bed, rubs her legs. She is moaning again, she can't stand the agony of teasing. Ron now takes my other hand and places it on Beth's breasts, and uses his hand to force my hand to lightly cup her breasts. Cindy immediately does the same.

I am holding Beth's hand with one of mine and my other hand is lightly cupping and releasing Beth's breasts. Ron is licking a nipple, I occasionally tweak a nipple. Breast, breast, nipple, and repeat. Cindy is doing a breast, breast, nipple, nipple, and repeat. Beth is close, she is now constantly moaning. Ron moves down and with his mouth over her slit, he presses his lips to her center and then exhales a breath on her pussy. That did it, she convulses and trashes about the bed. We have her hands and Ron has her legs, not much she can do but ride out the fun. We give her a moment to collect herself. Beth two, Ron zero.

Now I can see Ron licking up and down, slowly, patiently. Beth is squirming. He hums a bit, then stops, I can see his tongue sink into her depths. I can hear the squishing of her wetness. Ron sits up again, looks at Cindy, then me. He takes our hands from her breasts and has us rub our hands up and down her body. He tells us, "Alternate from a firm massage to a light tickling touch. Keep mostly to the light touches."

We can see the effect this is having on Beth, she is closing in on #3. Ron resumes his licking, humming, and now he blows softly on her clit. Beth emits an, "OH FUCK, OH, OH FUCK", then goes rigid, shakes, and relaxes again. Beth three, Ron zero.

We continue the rubbing of her face, her shoulders, her arms, her breasts, and her rock-hard nipples. In time she moves again, she is in bliss and says, "Ron, I need you."

Ron answers, "In a moment babe, first I need to satisfy a need of yours." He then moves to the foot of the bed and grabs a foot. He uses both hands to gently roll down her sock, then the other. She has awesome feet. Her toenails are fire engine red with sparkles and a deep shine. Ron bends a leg and then grabs her foot, raising it to his mouth. He gently sucks on her big toe. She arches her back, starts to buckle on the bed and lets out a scream the certainly even the neighbors heard. Beth four, Ron zero. How did he know she had a foot fetish? Even I didn't know that.

After Beth relaxes again, she is still responding to our touches but is staring at Ron who looks like he wants to deep throat her toes. Her whole foot is in his mouth. He takes it out then proceeds to perform oral sex on each digit like I want to do to his cock. I don't have a foot fetish, I just don't see how that could be fun. But right now, seeing what Ron is doing, I could go for that. Beth is obviously liking this. She is nearing the edge again. She somehow asks, "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW?"

Ron finishes the 10th toe and answers, "I have seen the attention you put into your toenails. You did it as early as grade school. When in your swimwear, you always had the best-looking toes. In all your photographs where your feet are showing, your toenails have always been the star attraction. Anyone that puts that much attention into their feet is going to go nuts with the technique I used. I think even Cindy and Anna would have enjoyed that from the look on their faces."

Cindy replies, "You bet I would."

I replied, "That was so sexy, I almost came just from watching."

Cindy meekly replies, "I did."

Beth four, Ron zero, Cindy one, OH MY!

Ron climbs back up the bed and goes back to his routine. At this point, Beth is fit to be tied. She yells, "OH NO YOU DON'T. I NEED YOU IN ME ... N O W!!" with the emphasis on NOW. I giggle.

Ron sits up, and asks, "We have been friends for a long time. Once we go down this path, it will never be the same. Please take a ..."

Beth cuts him off, "I NEED IT NOW!"

Ron gets out of bed and slowly and sexily for all of us, he strips. Cindy and I can't continue our massage any longer, we continue to hold Beth's hands and watch in amazement. Shirt, shorts, sock, sock, shorts. His glistening titanium rod is sticking straight out. The first image in my mind is a sledgehammer but that would be too soft. Beth convulses again, arches her back, and melts into the bed, now 100% relaxed. Beth five, Ron zero, Cindy one.

Ron pulls a condom out of his shorts, when Beth says, "No, there is no need. After we got you back we all went to see the doctor and got put on the pill just in case." Ron looks at me with surprise.

Sheepishly I respond, "Since they were going to start enjoying you, I thought I might find someone too. I love you more than anything, especially after tonight. I just don't know if I can cross that line. I can't see a future that works out."

Beth sits up, moves to me, and then gives me the most passionate kiss we have ever had. After thirty seconds, she pulls away and says, "That line you talk about applies to the outside world. In this house, you can do anything you want. We will not judge you either way. You can choose to cross or not and I will love you just the same. It's your decision."

Beth looks at Ron now as she lies back and spreads her legs," You have unfinished business MISTER!"

Ron instructs Cindy and me, "Start kissing Beth's lips, cheeks, earlobes, neck, breasts, areolas, and nipples. Be soft, gentle, and passionate." Beth is again in bliss and radiating heat like a blowtorch.

Ron gets into position and lets the tip of his cock enter her hole then stops. Clever boy, he knows she is tight, he is being gentle. He then slips a half inch further in. She gasps and is breathing hard. Now he gives her an inch and holds. Beth cries out, "Oh YES GIVE IT ALL TO ME NOW!" Ron does not comply, I can only assume he knows best and that would hurt her. In half inch increments, he starts to fill her up.

Beth starts shouting out, "OH MY GOD! I FEEL SO FULL! THIS IS AWESOME! OH MY, OH MY! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK." He is three inches in and she starts to convulse, she floods her pussy with fluids. I know this because I can see it leaking out around his cock. Beth is exhausted and seeing stars. Ron pulls out, so he can start lapping her juices, but Cindy and I abandon our post and beat him to it. We are ear to ear in front of her pussy eating upside down and lapping up her juices.

Ron yells out, "OH FUCK, you three are going to be fun!" Cindy and I look up with glossy faces and as Ron kisses each of us and we both fall into our own orgasms. I couldn't help it. I have been gushing just watching this display, imagining it was me taking that cock, and just his passionate kiss sent us over the edge, one at a time.

Beth six, Ron zero, Cindy two, Anna one, I love my secret scoreboard.

Beth looks pleadingly at Ron and he knows what she wants. He gets back into position and starts inching in. This time it goes faster till he is about half in. Again, he slows down and half an inch by half an inch he opens her up. Beth is in bliss. Cindy and I are holding her hands with both of ours. Ron points to her breasts and we both start massaging the breasts and tweaking the nipples.

This time we are both in rhythm. Same speed, same delicate pressure. Ron inches farther in, Beth screams out, "OH, THIS FEELS GOOD!! I AM SO FULL!! NO TOY EVER FELT THIS WONDERFUL!" then she started slurring her words, Ron hits bottom and stops. He has shaft to spare but Beth doesn't have any spare space in her pussy. After a minute to allow her to compose herself, he starts a slow in and out of his cock sliding out of her and then slowly back in. There is no rush, no pain, just pure bliss for both.

Beth is breathing hard, it almost looks like it hurts but I know better. Ron slowly adjusts his speed and eventually, gradually, picks up speed. I can see the anguish on his face. I believe he wants to blow his load but is holding back. He is waiting for Beth.

He is increasing the enjoyment for Beth, she is talking once more, "OH MY GOD, OH FUCK, SO GOOD, SO GOOD, SO GOOD, SOOOOOOOGOOOOOOD! SOOOOOOOGOOOOOD, FUCK, F!" and the rest was in an unknown language that only two lovers might understand. She is close, he is close.

BAM! Beth arches her back, bucks herself up off the bed and into Ron on his upstroke, then she spasms on the bed as Ron let out a "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I see him thrust into her about eight times, then he falls on top of Beth, spent.

I cry out, "Beth stopped breathing!" Ron barely rolls over, his hand to her chest over her heart, gave out an "all good" and he too passes out. I scream out, "HELP!" Seconds later a man is in the doorway with a drawn pistol and assesses the situation.

Beth and Ron are out cold, Cindy and I are crying uncontrollably, Ron and Beth are nude and smiling. He rushes over to Beth, grabs her wrist, finds a pulse, moves a sheet to cover her up. He then reaches for Ron's wrist, feels a pulse, smiles, and says, "DAMN! I heard he was their favorite but damn, he almost killed himself." He is now all full of smiles, leaves Ron bare ass naked, and addresses me.

"My name is not important, you are not supposed to know I exist, but obviously ...", looking at himself, "we do. Our priority is your safety. That's why I checked Beth first. We all have medical training, she is more than fine right now from the looks of things. They will wake up any time. My training does not cover this exact scenario; however, I know the symptoms of a passed-out person matched with the smiles and positions to figure out what has happened. Ron is my last priority, it's his rules, he is the boss." He smiles and starts to leave.

Beth is now waking up and I look directly at the man and tell in in a deep raged tone, "Ron may be your boss, but I am his boss. We control the money. There is a new order that you will spread to everyone. Ron comes first. We can't live without him. We lost him once and that will never happen again. Do you understand me?"

He answered, "Yes Mam. I will make sure everyone knows. You do understand that he will know you told me this. That dude hears everything."

I answer, "Yes I do. You can either listen to this.", I grabbed Ron's now softening penis, "or", I pulled up and off my shirt and bra, "You can listen to these...", then I gave him my killer smile.

Ron is groggy but says, "Shit how can I compete with that?"

The man smiles and says, "Ron, you lost as soon as she spoke." He smiles and salutes us.

Ron says, "Dismissed, ugly bastard and the salute needs work!"

The man stops his salute and walks out with a smile on his face.

Beth begins to cry.

I ask, "What's wrong?"

Beth answers, "Oh nothing is wrong. I just can't believe we have missed out on men and a good fucking for so long. I am also sad because our lesbian relationship has now changed. I am no longer in Club Les."

Cindy and I began to cry, we have lost Beth.

Beth can see our tears and quickly adds, "Oh don't worry, I may have left Club Les, but am now in Club Bi, I could never leave you two! My sexual universe has expanded, and I can't tell you how good it is."

I update my internal scoreboard, Beth seven, Ron one, Cindy three, and Anna two.

Ron starts issuing orders, "You three go take showers, I will change the sheets, then we can all get some sleep after I fuck Beth one more time."

Cindy says, "Nobody orders us around, fuck Beth one more time, if you can, then we can all lay here and go to sleep. I am too tired to take a shower."

We fell asleep after another good fucking. It was a dramatic night of emotional and physical ups and downs.

About two in the morning I wake up to slurping sounds. Ron still has his arm around me, but he is gazing into Beth's eyes as she is quickening her pace on Ron's fully erect member. He is breathing hard, I think he is close. Beth has fire and lust in her eyes. She senses he is close too and pulls off his cock and points the head up towards her breasts.

Still holding and stroking his cock, she rubs his full length until he erupts onto her chest. Three long creamy ropes hit her chest and then she stops and takes the mushroom into her mouth. She is sucking and swallowing till he ceases fire. Cindy moves closer to lick a small portion into her mouth and smiles like she got away with something.

Beth then rubs the cream into her breasts till she is happy. Next, she starts walking on her knees up the bed, uses her pointer finger for me to rise, then uses the hands that just rubbed cum into her breasts to hold my cheeks and draw me into a kiss. We passionately open our mouths to play with our tongues and I can taste Ron's seed.

It is salty like I expected but the smell of him on my cheeks and Beth's breasts is intoxicating. It is a manly, earthy taste, with a hint of sweetness. Whether it is because all cum tastes like that or he is unique, or it is because he is my brother, I will never know. But it is magical. I tense, and a bolt of lightning rips through me. I fall on top of Ron.

Beth seven, Ron two, Cindy three, and Anna three.

Chapter 19 - Some Explaining

I was last to wake. I take a shower, put on some clothes, nothing special just a sundress, and go down for breakfast. Beth had an absolute glow to her. The staff never said anything, they didn't need to. They just smile at her and know that she is as happy as they had ever seen her.

While having breakfast I asked, "Last night during our interruption, the gentleman said, and I quote, DAMN! I heard he was their favorite. What did he mean?"

Ron looked startled and asked, "Do you have a photographic memory?"

I replied, "No, but certain events I can recall very vividly, and that line was very interesting."

Ron asked, "Are you sure you want to know? I can't say this is a shining achievement in my life."

All three of us in unison say, "Yes!"

All the kitchen staff stops and listen as well.

Ron blushes, it's so cute, then continues, "Over there they have whores of many levels. There is the street trash that only the most desperate of men use. There were those that the average private can afford. Then there are officer level and General level women. The more you pay, the better they are. The more creative they are. The more intense it is. To me, they meant nothing. With what I could afford and compare to you three, they just were not worth my time.

"As time went on, doing without has effects on an 18 and 19-year-old making the lesser ones look better. It was during that time that I started becoming more active and making a bigger difference. My job was to watch, observe, and call for help. With my experience and training, it didn't take long to figure out the best approach. Occasionally, I was in the best position to squeeze off a shot that tipped the scales.

"When the guy in the front of a line lost his head to a sniper shot, the others stop and look around. My guys know what happened and take advantage of the situation. With a single shot, I could turn a bloodbath of our people into an annihilation of their people. You saw the video, I was OK with hand-to-hand action as well. Almost nobody knew it was me doing this.

"They would take up collections and have the officers take care of the guy that saved them. That meant the officers directed me somewhere and I found a ready and very willing woman. She announced that this was free because of my work. I was still awkward with women and I let them know that. I offered them a healthy tip if they could teach me something new.

"I was efficient at my job, but the guys only had limited funds and wanted their own fun, it didn't happen too often. Then one day, one of my buddies caught me on camera taking out twenty dudes one by one. It took an hour. I had no clue he taped me. I go before a general, he made me sit, the room goes dark, then I watch the movie with him. He didn't say a word. The movie ends, he stands up and shakes my hand. He says I had done well.

"That night I found a lovely young woman that was very happy to see me. She had heard of me and told me to enjoy, the general had given her to me as a reward. She was a master of sex. I learned a lot from her."

I asked, "So how does everyone know about you?"

Ron continued to speak, "It was by a freak accident. My vehicle hit a roadside bomb, I sustain injuries, and the enemy takes me for torture. My superior, Anthony went to the assigned rescue group. He gathered everyone around and explained that this mission was to get the guy they called Ghost Warrior. The guy that had saved each life in the unit at least once. He was exaggerating of course. I think. He told them I had life-threatening injuries. He explains there is no way that I would leave the country in a bag.

"He had gone to my wallet at my bunk, we leave them behind on missions, takes out your pictures, and passes them around the room. He said, this is what this guy fights for, I want him to go home. I need some volunteers, who is with me? You can guess their reaction. Now keep in mind, I don't know this happened until much later.

"I did think it odd at the utter destruction they inflicted on the bad guys when they came after me. Usually, we are emotionless. As I am leaving via a stretcher, I hear, 'No shit, him', and 'yep, it's always the quiet ones', and 'I knew it'. It didn't make sense till later. But at that point, I was done and would never see them again."

He has a tear in his eye. He stands up and starts walking to the office. We block his route and give him a group hug. It occurs to me that much of his memory could be back. Is that a problem? I will ask at a better time.

He spends the rest of the day reviewing drawings and checking the progress of the construction.

The staff goes all out for dinner that night. Everything I ever remember Ron saying he liked is on the table that night. We had enough for an army. We ate like an army but only managed a small dent. Funny, by the next morning it was all gone and there was a large pile of dishes. Oh yeah, we had an interesting evening...

Chapter 20 - Cindy

After a late dinner, we watched a romantic comedy that is a favorite of Cindy's. As it ends, Ron stands up, walks up to Cindy, and put out his hand to help her up. Typically, Cindy is the one to take things like this slowly and in a sexual manner. Not this time. She shot up like a missile and cuddles into his arms. There was no need to help her up. A surprised Ron giggles like a little boy.

Cindy shyly whispers, "I know you love your sister and Beth more than me, I get it, they are both so beautiful," I can't believe he didn't stop her, I guess he wanted this to continue, "but I would like to feel special for a night."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers