ABC Modeling Company Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers

Ron let her cry a moment, then used a single finger to lift her chin to look at him. His next line made me so proud of him, "That is so typical of you. You always think they are better looking than you and better than you. You never felt like their equal yet when I last looked at the books, all three of you are within a third of a percent in earnings. You know this is true, you do the accounting."

Cindy tried to speak but he put a finger to her lips and continues, "You are just as beautiful as they are. Does an orange look better than an Apple? No. You can't compare them, both are a fruit that grows on a tree yet there is almost nothing else in common. The three of you are perfect in your own way. You just never noticed. I noticed. I saw how you never spoke up or gave your opinion. You were never unhappy, they have always thought the world of you and knew how special you were even when you didn't."

I start wailing, I just realized how we have treated her. Ron is right, it was always Beth or me making every decision. She smiles and follows. The guilt hurt, and I fall to the floor. Cindy and mostly Ron pick me up and put me back in the chair. Cindy has a look of surprise on her face, but Ron has that knowing look. He turns to look at her and somehow uses just his eyes to make her spring into action.

Cindy sits on my lap, hugs me, and then gave me a passionate kiss. When she finally spoke, "Please don't be like this. I never realized it myself until just now. I have no regrets and love all of you unconditionally. I have zero complaints about my life. I am business partners with my two best friends, am richer than I ever dreamed, life is awesome! I am on cloud nine now. For the first time in my life, I know I am an equal. You two have always treated me as one, I just didn't realize it." Looking at Ron, "Thank you."

She got up out of my lap, turned and gave Ron a hot enough kiss to make him blush. She takes his hand and leads him upstairs to her room. They are halfway up the stairs when she looks over her shoulders and commands us, "Get your lovely asses up here. I can't control this stud all by myself!"

We hear a chuckle but have no idea where it came from.

Beth and I follow them upstairs. She walks up to the bed and turns around. She stands there looking at Ron. Finally, Ron says, "You have been taking orders for a long time. Tonight, we three are here for your personal satisfaction."

Beth and I agree by nodding our heads. Beth still had tears in her eyes so there is no way we will deny Cindy anything.

Cindy thought for a bit then starts issuing commands, "Beth, you will first strip Anna. You better take at least three minutes. Anna, when Beth finishes, you will do the same to Beth.", she unbuttons her shorts then unzips the shorts, "When you finish, you will both strip me with just your teeth, no hands. Start now!"

Beth moves towards me and leisurely unbuttons my shorts. She then locks my lips in a passionate kiss. She is rubbing her arms over my arms very lightly, I guess she liked that last night. I can see why now as goosebumps breakout along my arms, I start to tingle, and my hole is getting wet quickly. I can already smell my aroma. She slips a strap off my dress revealing my bra. She then dances around me a few times pretending that I am a pole. Oh my, this is sexy.

My other strap slowly slides down my arms. My bra is completely visible, but the dress is tight to my sides. Beth draws this out by dancing some more. I feel my dress pulling down my body in a very slow exhibition. When it finally pools at my feet I step out of my dress. She then uses a finger to bend me over an imaginary chair like she is going to mount me from behind.

She uses two hands to unclasp my bra and it falls to the floor with my boobs hanging straight down in large cone shapes. Beth says, "I love the way your tits look in this position." Ron's grin makes me believe he feels the same way.

Beth dances more and points to my panties, "I see a wet spot. Is Anna getting turned on?"

I reply, "Remember who is next." Whoosh, off comes my panties, Beth straightens up, and goes back to her spot.

I then proceed to do the exact same thing to Beth, but I replace dancing, (she was always better at it than me), with lightly rubbing my hands over her arms and legs driving her up the wall.

We both are naked now and move to Cindy's side. In unison, we bite the bottom of her shirt and start dragging it up her side and off her arms. It wasn't easy but our chins rubbing against her skin caused her to giggle a lot. We repeat the same process with her shorts. Upon visual inspection, her panties are soaking wet. Someone left a faucet on.

Next, we look at her bra, how in the hell do you unclasp a bra with your teeth and mouth? Ron seeing our predicament, spoke up, "Slip your tongues under the sides of her bra, drag it up with your mouth and pull up. Feel free to lick her before lifting the bra."

Cindy screamed, "Not fair, this was their problem, YOU SHUT UP!" Ron shuts up, smiles, and Cindy giggles hysterically. Not sure if it was Ron's goofy smile or our tongues trying to get under her bra. It's hard to do that when the target is squirming due to having her ribs tickled. It took a while, but we finally got it with a bit of help from Cindy. Getting the panties off was much easier although it took more time.

As we get the panties partially off her hips, Beth snuck around the front and started lapping at her pussy. I slowly go back and forth pulling down little by little till her panties are off. Cindy is close, she curls her toes as we finish. She had a terrible look of frustration on her face. Ron dove down, blew on her clit, hummed a few bars, licked around the world, pulled out, inserted a finger, twisted it, then Cindy screams out, falls to her knees, then to the ground. She spasmed in bliss for two minutes.

My scoreboard now registers, Cindy one, Ron zero.

Ron stands up, Cindy stands up after she recovers, and then issued her next command, "I want his clothes off in five seconds starting now!"

Ron's face shows surprise as three naked women rush him and tear off his clothes. He ended up on the ground naked, it took ten seconds, he resisted a bit. Now Ron had a big smile on his face and says, "That was different and fun. What next oh woman of mystery? What sick perverted things are left in your mind?"

Cindy smiles. Ron's smile disappears. Cindy grabbed Ron by his steel cock and walked him to the bathroom. Stood him in front of the toilet, reached around from behind, lifted the seat, then held on with both hands and commands him, "Pee!"

Ron stood there staring at Cindy, then said, "I can't. When aroused, a man can't pee."

Cindy looked stunned then has a solution. She turned him around, dropped to her knees and took him deep throat. We all looked at her stunned. Cindy explains, "I went outside a week ago and started walking around the yard. I looked up to the evening stars and said, I would give anything to learn how deep throat a man."

"I then gave a fake sniffle, let out a small cry, and said, I bet there must be a street corner somewhere that contains a man that can help me out. I then said not too loudly, Wilson, I need the car, I need to go. A nice young man steps out of the woods, startling me because he was so close. He said that I could not do stuff like that, I was too important, he was willing to help if I was serious. He was very helpful and a great teacher. I then had to promise him I would never tell you or he would die."

Ron says, "That was Jim. He still lives. The next night was Paul. The next night was Ollie."

Beth and I looked at her in shock.

Cindy said, "Ut-oh. SORRY, but I always wanted to know how so I could please a man, it's not like I can go to you two or anything. I hope you don't mind Ron. I feel tainted now." She starts to cry.

Ron immediately holds her, kisses her, and tells her, "I don't own you, I am not your parents. You are twenty-four-years-old, you can do as you please. You made no commitment to me so it's none of my business what you do."

Cindy notices he is at half-mast now. She turned him around, grabbed his penis and says, "Pee." Ron did a nice long yellow arc. She held it still and then starts to write. I couldn't figure out what she did. When she finishes, she lets go and flushes. I look at her in wonder of what she wrote. She immediately understood, and said, "I love you R, then he ran out." She giggles.

She then walks into the shower, turns on a medium hot shower at about one-third pressure, got wet, then sat in a corner out of the spray. She points to Beth to come into the shower with her. Beth walks up to her, looks down, and Cindy says, "Please?"

Beth let loose covering her face with urine. Cindy then put her mouth to Beth's pussy and drank from the source. I could see her throat, she was drinking some while a lot still ran out her mouth and down her tits and pussy to the tile floor. Now I understood the unusual color of yellow in her bathroom, she has a pee fetish. When Beth finishes, she showers quickly, and I am motioned in.

My body goes to her face, but she dips her head and waits so her hair gets doused. She soon moves her mouth to my pussy and drank from me as well. It was an awesome feeling as her tongue was lapping inside my cunt. When I finish, I too shower and leave. Cindy looks hopeful at Ron, he winks and walks in.

It took a while. He tries, and it looks like he has nothing. However, yet again, he surprises us and gave her a full body spray hitting all parts of her body before moving forward and finishing in her mouth. She sat there enjoying the smell and moisture on her skin. After a bit, she got up. The smile never once faltering. She turned up the power of the shower and took a good cleaning shower.

Beth and I jump in to help apply soap and make sure every spore of her body is clean. We wash her hair and all her external and internal body parts. We leave, and Ron steps in next. Cindy had a surprised look on her face. Ron pushes her to the wall, so her face is against the wall. He lowers to his knees and proceeds to work his fingers up and down her ass crack. She shudders.

He then takes a finger and works it into her bum hole. In and out, then two fingers are twisting away in her ass. She is cooing. The fingers come out and spread her cheeks wide. She always did have the best ass. He then puts his tongue up her hole and moves it around. She shutters, squirts, and collapses on a startled Ron.

Ron looks at us, "I didn't know she squirts."

I reply, "Neither did we."

Cindy two, Ron zero.

Cindy regains her composure, Ron helps her up, and we all dry off. Cindy gets into the center of the bed. Her commands continue, "Beth and Anna, sit on the edge of the bed and tease my body. You get my face, neck, ears, shoulders, arms, breasts, areolas, and nipples. I should always be able to touch your breasts and nipples. I love playing with your pleasure pillows. Ron, you think your good, let's see if you can eat pussy as good as a woman."

Beth and I start teasing her body, she is immediately moaning. Ron's eyes light up, "I love a challenge."

Beth and I and are at alternating ends of her torso. If Beth is on an ear, I am on a breast. If Beth is on a nipple, I am licking her neck. Cindy isn't going to last long. Ron gets between her legs, puts his head down and as his tongue touches her outer lips causing her to squirt again, convulse, and lay like an inanimate doll.

Cindy three, Ron zero.

When Cindy recovers, she asks me and Beth to hold her hands. I feel a bit dirty, I reach over and with one hand, start to caress Beth's closest boob and the nipple. Beth likes this idea and returns the pleasure. Ron gets back into position but instead of touching Cindy, he wets both pointer fingers with Cindy's juices and then draws a line slowly down our spines from our necks to our asses where he then presses that finger into our brown stars and twirls it around.

His wet fingers going down my spine combined with Beth's hands tweaking my nipples has me on the edge. The finger up the ass made Beth and I simultaneously arch our backs, give out a wail, and fall forwards convulsing from the orgasms as he wiggles his fingers to prolong our fun.

While we lay there, Ron washes his hands and comes back between Cindy's legs.

Cindy three, Ron zero, Beth one, Anna one.

Cindy's next command is for Beth and me, "Sit on your hands and behave yourselves." I am surprised she could speak at all with the huge grin on her face.

Ron then starts his attack. He licked her outer lips a few times, slowly, very delicately, like a woman would. He stops to breath nice long airy breaths into her hole, then back to tracing the lips. Cindy is purring. I have never heard that from her before. He then gently uses his fingers to pull her outer lips aside and attacks her inner lips. Again, he is soft and delicate. He takes his time. He is driving her mad. If we were doing anything but sitting on our hands she would have hit the moon again. As it is, she is close.

He occasionally sticks his tongue in deep and then back to the lips. He then locks his mouth over her clit and blows a deep breath into her cunt followed by humming a few bars from a popular song before he gets splashed. She tries to buck him off the bed, but he holds tight and laps up her fluids. Since she is in her bliss of the orgasm, Beth and I rush to see what squirt tastes like. Not a great deal of taste but super erotic to be eating our lover like this after what she did. Cindy woke to the three of us looking up at her with glossy faces, forehead to chin. She lays back as we continue.

Cindy four, Ron zero, Beth one, Anna one.

Cindy starts her commands again, "You two," She looked at me and Beth, "Does Ron have to tie you up?" We shook our heads no, "Good, then stay out of the way while he pounds the crap out of me. I need it now!"

Ron looks at her, "Cindy, I have known you for a long time, are you..."

Cindy is huffing and puffing, "I know what I want! I know I love you and you love me! I have no doubt of that now! I want you to stick that red-hot steel shaft into me slowly at first, make sure it fits, then I want it hard and fast! I don't want to be able to get out of bed tomorrow because you fucked me so hard, my legs bowed. Do you understand?"

Ron replies, "Get on your hands and knees, I think you will enjoy it more this way."

I swear she is just like a cartoon cat, she jumped up from her back off the bed and in mid-air twists her body so that when she hit the bed she is on hands and knees. It was impressive. Ron is again very gentle. He eases his way into her hole from behind. It is so sexy to watch. He bottoms out with three inches to go still. When he hits her cervix, she shouts out, "Oh Fuck! I am so full! Beth, I now understand that feeling. I could live like this forever."

Ron adds, "It gets better my love."

He then starts to slide in and out slowly and evenly, like a machine. In that moment, she is feeling no pain, just 100% bliss. If only bottling that feeling was possible. Cindy whispers, "Now, I want it now."

Ron follows his orders like a good soldier. He quickens the pace. She obviously wants it faster and harder, but Ron wants to make sure she is ok. If he goes too far, it will cause pain although she never complained. If he didn't go far enough, she didn't get maximum pleasure. She starts moaning and yelling "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, O, O, SO GOOD SO GOOD." Ron raises the speed noticeably. You can see her sheath trying to grab his cock as he leaves her cunt and then drags it again as he re-enters. I believe his cock is smoking from the friction. Ten minutes of this and they are both close.

Ron asked, "Where", I am thinking where what? Cindy replies "Inside me, I want to feel you flood my internal organs with your cum." I sure felt stupid but still turned on. Cindy cries, "faster, I am close!" somehow Ron found yet an even faster speed, he is a blur. Cindy cries out, "YES, YES, OH FUCK, YES, YES, GIVE IT TO ME NOW!" and she blows up.

She spasms, shakes, and twitches. Ron is obviously pumping his seed into her, grunt after grunt he blows. She is leaking. Ron stays in for a minute to allow Cindy to enjoy the full effect. Finally, he pulls out with an audible 'POP'. His cum is leaking out of Cindy and on to the bed. I ask Cindy if we can taste. She doesn't respond. I look at Beth, "She didn't say no." Simultaneously, we jump to her cunt and start lapping the cum from her.

I get her cunt, Beth ended up with the wet sheets. I did let Beth have some straight from the source, she had to suck to get it but from what I have seen, she excels at that.

Ron looks at me and says, "You realize that you just ate your brother's cum, right?"

I looked him straight in the eyes, laugh, and then say, "Little brother, that is tame compared to what I expect is to come."

Cindy five, Ron one, Beth one, Anna one.

He asks, "You have made your decision?"

I reply, "I think the line that wasn't supposed to be crossed, left the building a long time ago. If I was honest with myself, there never was a line or decision. The way you protected us as tiny girls, to the teddy bear, to the bar, no, there really wasn't any doubt. I am going to take Beth and continue a bit more in my room. When Cindy moves, fuck her silly once more."

Beth and I return to my room where we 69 until we hear Ron going at it again and Cindy screaming YES, Yes, Yes. Beth and I both explode.

Cindy six, Ron two, Beth two, Anna two.

+++++

In the morning I wake up, leave Beth in the bed, look in on Cindy and find her under the sheet blowing Ron. I lock eyes with Ron, he smiles and then blows his load in Cindy. He is happy as I am. Beth reaches around and grabs my nipples and pinches them. I ran to the shower for safety, it wasn't.

Cindy six, Ron three, Beth two, Anna two.

Chapter 21 - Police Chief Jim O'Brien

A bit after lunch, Ron gets up from his desk and goes to answer the door. I never heard it ring. He waits for the doorbell sound, pauses a second, then opens the door, and welcomed into the house a man dressed in a fine-looking dress uniform. Lots of gold, blue material, and bars that I guess meant he was important. He introduced himself as Police Chief Jim O'Brien. Cindy, Beth, and I are curious why Ron got up, we are already close by. We go over and shake his hand. I usher him into the living room, offer him a water which he declines and offer him a chair across from a large couch where Beth, Cindy, and I sit. Ron is in a chair on the opposite side of an end table between him and Jim.

Ron broke the tension, "So what brings you out to this quiet neighborhood, Jim?"

Jim answered, "I am glad you asked me. I drove here in my unmarked car. A man stops me to see who I am and where I am going. Can't I drive around my own city without a man questioning me? We have heard rumors of this area, I came out to see what is going on. I didn't see a gun but from my experienced eyes that guy is former military, special forces, and could have killed me in about thirty ways before I could blink.

I have an officer that says one of your people was threatening him at knifepoint. I come here by myself, not wanting to provoke anything and see what is really going on. Nice touch to not answer the bell before I ring and then wait a second before answering."

Ron didn't say a word. He got up, stood in front of the officer, asked for his right arm, and rolled up his sleeve until he saw a tattoo of a skull with a sword through the top. Ron says, "Figures" and then goes back to sit down.

Jim fixes his uniform sleeve and then asked, "Is it true you can hear an ant pee?" with a grin on his face.

Ron smiles. I answer, "I don't know about that, but he dam-well can hear anything that happens around here. There is no privacy." Again, Ron smiles.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers