ABC Modeling Company Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex with Beth and Cindy, a police chief, and crossing lines.
17.5k words
4.82
45k
98

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is 100% is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Volunteers for story continuity or editing desired I would love a second opinion.

*****

Chapter 14 - Technology

Anna's point of view ...

There is a delivery at the door, Ron's phone and laptop came in. I sign for the package, take it upstairs, and hand Ron the phone and the computer.

I tell Ron, "Send a text to (my number). Add me to your phone book. Now text Cindy at (her number) and then Beth at (her number). Our lawyer, Bill, is at (his personal number) 24 x 7. So ... (dramatic pause) ... how are you going to contact your friends if you don't have a memory? Two days ago, you can't remember I exist. Not accusing you of anything, just a simple question."

Ron answers, "It's weird. When I need to know something, I can pull it from memory like how the guys treated the nurses overseas. Yet my friends, the enemy, things I did, are a blur at best and mostly just not there. I am getting bits and pieces back."

"I know some of the guys that came home and some that didn't. I have a lot of stones to see in Arlington someday, some very special people did not come back with me. I don't remember the laughing, crying, and joking around but then I also don't remember the killing either. I think that is a fair tradeoff. I hope it stays that way, I got this bad feeling there is much I don't want to remember."

I add, "Well, I think you did some good as well. A guy by the name of Anthony ..."

Ron slips in "My commander" with a puzzled face like he is surprised he remembered that.

I continue from being interrupted, "he said there were 100 volunteers to get you, but he only allowed a small group. I think you left a lasting impression on many people. Ok, how about we stop this before I start to cry again and let you get to work, you need to earn your money little brother."

Ron smiles his little devil smile, "I am getting paid?"

I explain, "Oh yeah, I guess we forgot to tell you. You are making a nice salary, not sure how much, ask Cindy, she handles the finances. Because it was your idea to start this company we put a portion of our profits aside for either you or a VA hospital, happily, you survived to claim your share. Currently, I think it's worth about $75 million dollars give or take a few hundred thousand. Cindy invests really wisely."

Ron didn't seem surprised at all. I could not believe his expression. Last week he is living in a bottle and he just finds out he is worth 75 million dollars and it's like I gave him a roast beef sandwich.

He surprises me with, "I guess I have some hospital wings to buy. They helped me out a lot, I need to return the favor. Thank you, sis, I love you. Now go back to work, you must have a lot to do, let me do my part. Oh, one last thing, what's the WIFI password?"

I reply, "We don't have one, it's too hard to remember that stuff."

Ron huffs, "Let me see your phone." I show him my phone, he turns it on. "No security? Anna! I want to see every phone and tablet used in this house. I need to know the hostnames of all your desktop computers."

Two minutes later ...

Ron looks pissed, "Call the company that helps with your computers and tell them they are fired. They need to get their spyware, viruses, tracking software, and extortion ware off your systems. Then explain they need to YouTube the video called 'Guy kicks some major ass', it will be at the top of the list. Dad showed it to me at the hospital.

"Then explain that the guy in the video is your brother and new head of security. Their perving and tracking days are done. If I find any trace of their software on any of our devices, the lawsuit will be the least of their worries."

I leave the room in shock. Ron immediately starts making calls and opens the laptop. It's brand new from an office supply store, he figures it's clean. I go to my office and made the call to our computer vendor. I told him to look up the video, I heard some clicking, then an "oh wow, look at that guy kick ass. Holly shit." I then go on to explain Ron's demands and his threat. The man said that a few techs would be right over. He was very polite.

I spend the next few hours giving the devices to the techs and listening to them apologize over and over. I guess they didn't realize Ron was upstairs with a knife wound. I sure wasn't going to tell them. As they are finishing up the doorbell rings.

I answer the door and a nice looking, young man is standing there. He says, "Hello Anna. My name is Tim. I am a friend of Ron's and am here to add some security to your life."

Tim steps inside and walks to the techs. "Hello, my name is Tim. I am a friend of the family and I know what you have done. You had better pray that I don't find anything on the computers or I will personally ruin your life. I can assure you I can make that happen. You will go back to your office and delete every recording, picture, and text message from here. Then you will repeat that process at each of your homes. Would you like me to read off your addresses and the names of your home computing device names? I will be watching."

Those guys turn white as ghosts, all four of them. Then they blubbered, "It's ok, we removed everything. We will delete everything. Every computer will be NSA wiped, there will be nothing left at work or at home. I give you my word."

Tim seethes, "Yeah, I bet you gave these women your word as well. I will be watching." Then he smiles and walks up the stairs towards my room to see Ron.

*****

It is dinner time now, I ask Tim to stay for dinner. He had been at the house all afternoon working on our systems.

Tim says, "Thank you very much but I am done here, I need to see all three of you before I leave."

I gather the girls for Tim.

Tim hands each of us our cell phone and tablets back. I opened mine and it asks for a password. I look at Tim with a blank look on my face.

Tim looks at me and says, "362434, Beth, 342634, Cindy 282526." We look at him, he smiles, and then it dawned on me. The password wasn't 362434, it was 36-24-34, my measurements.

With an astonished face, I stumble out, "How?"

Tim grins with a bit of a blush, "In Intelligence school, they found creative ways to get us to assess things. One of the favorite games was to guess the measurements of a woman from 50, 100, and 250 yards. Nobody was as good as Ron, no contest he was by far the best. I could have figured you all out being so close, but Ron gave me the codes. Next, your tablet and computer passwords. Beth, your password is [in three days I am going to ##@@1 Ron], no spaces.

Beth turns furious, then bewildered, then says, "How", and starts to blush.

Tim answers, "That dude never sleeps and can hear an ant piss. Anna, your password is [Your mother practically gave you %%$$3], Cindy, your password is [My bedroom is ==**7], again no spaces. Ron personally picked out the passwords. On login you will change them. 12-18 characters, uppercase, lowercase, number, and special characters are all required. Don't even think of trying anything with the word password or consecutive letters and/or numbers. Any questions?"

I say, "I hate my little brother sometimes."

Tim replies, "He grows on you, give him a chance."

Chapter 15 - Ron gets better

The next day the girls wake up, dress in their typical home casual wear, shorts, t-shirts, and tennis shoes. Beth and Cindy have amazing clothes on while I wear some of my older clothes from college.

I explain, "Before breakfast, I am going to go check up on brother dearest."

Cindy and Beth follow. We find Ron in bed working on his laptop.

I inquire, "So how's it going?"

Ron answers, "Most of the guys are home waiting for callbacks from department stores and fast food restaurants so they can help their families. I had no idea it was so hard for some of these guys to get jobs. I made a lot of grown men cry yesterday and it felt great."

I scream at him, "How dare you treat ..."

Ron smiles, and cuts me off, "Um, I think you misunderstand me. When you have an old friend that has gone through battle with you, that friend is unemployed and trying to get a $15.00 an hour job, then they get a call from a friend asking if their willing to do security work for $80,000 a year, it seems the only reaction they have is to cry and call their boss a son-of-a-bitch."

Ron smiles, "Some have already started, some are moving closer. You will start to see relocation expenses coming through the lawyer, it's ok. Most of these guys you will never see. A few are for public appearances. They clean up well and you won't be embarrassed to be with them. Otherwise, they will help around the house with various tasks like maintenance and working on the cars.

The vehicles need some work done on them to bring them up to standards. You saw how after thirty years, Matthew and dad are still the best of friends, same is true with all the guys I hire."

I ask, "Why all of the security? We have been doing just fine and never had an incident."

Ron gets very serious now, "That video that got posted has enough of me that some people may want some payback if they see it. Because of my past, I tried to stay away from you, all of you. I didn't want to bring harm to you. Me being alive puts you all in a slight risk. I can't live with a slight risk so either I must die publicly, or I must add security. I am choosing to add security.

"That computer company was monitoring everything you did and recording videos of you including reading naked, some of your sessions together, and naked tanning by the pool. I saw some of the videos before Tim deleted them." All three of us say, "Oh my God!"

I ask, "Aren't there laws against that? How can they get away with that?"

Ron answers, "I don't know what contract you signed, I don't care, they could say it was monitoring or probably 100 other legal angles. Rather than dragging this through the courts, we got rid of them, they deleted all evidence, and Tim is going to cause them lots of trouble. Right now, my major concern is you three, mom and dad. Yes, because they are family they could be targets as well. You all have some decisions to make."

Again, in unison, we answer, "Oh?"

The house behind yours is up for sale, Mrs. Parker died a week ago and the family wants to liquidate her assets. They want to distribute the money to the children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. They have a small house but lots of property. I believe the best solution is to buy the property and move mom and dad in, so I can keep them safe as well."

I squeal, "I would love to have mom and dad closer, I love that idea."

Ron continues, "There is no need for Beth's and Cindy's parents to be protected by me, they are safe. However, there is plenty of land, and we could easily build two or three houses in that space. They have been neighbors for decades, why split them up now?"

Cindy and Beth jump on Ron and each gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

I ask them, "What if they don't want to move?"

Beth answers first, "They would love to move closer to me. They stayed in that old house because of your parents. I am sure Ron will design something so nice, they won't be able to say no."

Cindy answers, "Same here, they will come."

Ron goes on, "Speaking of designs, here is an AutoCAD 3D drawing and walkthrough of the new addition. Come on the bed and see."

We get on the bed and snuggle up nice and close.

Ron continues, "This is an outside view, meshes perfectly with the current style. Now I will show you my room, king sized bed, large shower, jacuzzi, steamer, and a gun rack for my eventual private collection. Lower level has the gym, free weights, a few machines, a couple of treadmills, and a massage table. I learned a lot overseas."

The three of us purr.

Ron adds, "Then there is a security room, a safe room, and a playroom."

I ask, "What's in the playroom, it's blank?"

Ron has a mischievous grin, "I learned a lot overseas and have many new skills for whatever willing woman or women happen to be in my life. I hate to say the word dungeon but that would be more accurate. It's something I want to try more of if I can find a partner but if not, just knowing it is there will bring me pleasure."

I drift off, imagining my brother strapping me down onto a bed and using me like I want. I am gushing down below, I have soaked my panties, I need to get up, I need to go somewhere quiet. "I think I will go take a shower before Ginger gets here."

Beth and Cindy look at each other and smile. Ron has a bewildered look on his face. He has no clue. Beth agrees, "Yes, we do need a shower."

Cindy says, "I will tell them to start breakfast, don't take too long..." with a knowing grin on her face.

I grab Beth's hand and we run to her shower, stripping off clothes as soon as we enter her bedroom. Beth has a gorgeous shower, twin heads, a wand, and blue and white marble tile that goes from floor to ceiling. It's finished off with a glass wall and door. It is the best shower in the house. We get in and immediately start hungry kisses. I am kneading her breasts while she is alternating pinching my nipples.

Beth whispers, "Don't talk, he can hear us."

Oh crap, she knows I lust for my brother and that I am a submissive. Did Ron build that room just for me? How does he know?

Beth now takes a finger and rubs my outer lips, up and down, slowly caressing me, bringing me closer. Then she slips a finger into my hot steaming hole. I was wet before, now I might be peeing. I can't tell how much is me, and how much is the shower. I am horny, I will do anything now. Beth pushes me down onto the floor in the corner where most of the water is missing us.

She looks down at me, I look up at her. She opens her mouth, I open my mouth. She gets closer to me, almost standing right in front of me. Then I feel a new shower hitting my breasts and running down my stomach. It's warm, yet different. It has a smell. It's not neutral like the shower water. She leans closer and now I can taste the water. My mouth fills up quickly and I swallow. That's a new sensation, a new taste. My eyes never leave Beth. She can see me swallowing a mouthful, spitting a mouthful, and then repeating.

The taste doesn't register much nor the fact this would normally disgust me. I am so full of lust, I love this. It's something new and I like when she leads. That's it! She is forcing me to do this and I am letting her. The thoughts of what my brother might do to me sends me to a new level. I love this woman. Then the shower stops.

She lifts me to my feet and we have a long deep, mouth to mouth kiss. I am nearing the end. She sticks a finger up my cunt, turns it around, curls it, hits that rough spot and sends me to the moon. My view of the world starts to shrink. I am high as a kite. The feeling is total euphoria.

I wake up on the floor with Beth holding my head to her body and stroking my long hair.

I whisper, "Thank you. I love you so much. Let's go eat breakfast."

We dry ourselves off, dress, have breakfast, Cindy brings breakfast up to Ron. After breakfast, Beth and I go up to see Ron and find Cindy in bed with him but on top of the sheets. She had a nice glow to her. We missed something. To this day, I have no idea what happened between them, but she is very happy.

We all go back to work. I still have a huge pile of paperwork and calls to make.

At noon, Ginger shows up again. Two days off, she drove her own car again. She rings the bell, walks in with her same equipment again. Another bath? She is a professional, she knows best. She says to us, "I know where the water is now, I will take care of everything."

Today is different. The sad scared girl is gone. Today is a much more confident, and happy woman with a skip in her step. She is wearing a light blue sundress. It looks good on her. She has a bow in her hair and is wearing makeup today. A minute later I hear water running and then the door closes.

Dammit, it's Ron's turn again.

*****

Ginger has the same routine. Get the hot water, spread everything out, take my clothes off and turn down the sheet. But then the plan changes. Ginger strips out of her clothes. She got a long whistle of satisfaction and then I add, "Where did that body come from? You are stunning. Ever think about modeling?"

Ginger has long auburn hair tied back in a ponytail. She is of average height, about 5' 6" with full and perky C cup breasts. No tan for her. I am not surprised, she works a lot. Her eyes are nothing special. She has a small nose, high cheeks and a thin jaw that together, are special. Today she has swagger and her smile is infectious. She didn't just walk in she struts in. She highlighted her eyes and cheeks just enough to pull everything together into a special package.

Ginger slowly says with lots of air in her breath, "I love being a nurse, you meet some interesting people. I could never do anything else. Now let me clean you up, BIG boy."

Today's cleaning is still erotic and feels great, but it's rushed. I am disappointed. She did all the same stuff including up down and up down. She twists which is amazing the way she does it. But it just didn't have the same romance, this is lust.

She can see my expression, "Don't worry, I have more to do today."

That brings a smile to my face. The washing took about a third of the time. Without a shirt and bra, gravity pulls at her large tits. As she goes up and down my body, her tits with the diamond cutting nipples drag over my body causing a low moan, the curling of the toes, and the initial feelings of the end.

Sensing my release, she stops and moves to my arms and legs so there is no more contact. Then I roll over and again the breasts and nipple dragging along my body have me on edge. Again, she stops and goes back to arms and legs. I am really starting to hate this teasing.

Ginger then motions for me to slide down the bed which I do. When a naked woman asks you to move, you do it. She then proceeds to walk backward on hands and knees on my bed towards my cock till she can stare straight at it. She lifts her right leg and is now straddling me and lowers her dripping pussy right in front of me. I learned a long time ago, when a meal shows up, take it. So, I do. We are in a classic 69 now.

I reach my tongue up, roll it up and start tracing the outside of her lips. Five times I go around ever so slowly tracing those flaps of skin. All the while getting a nice taste of her juices. Not the best I have had but far from the worst, I enjoy it and what I am doing to her. She has mini jerks in her body but could not talk as she has her mouth around my cock doing her up down, up down, twist exercise. I am a uranium depleted rod of hot metal. Nothing can crush me.

I change my tongue, it is flat and starts lapping at her pussy like a dog drinking water. That gets some moans out of her. My tongue starts penetrating the hole. That starts arching her back, moans, and a quicker up down twist action. I think she forgot it was two up and downs then a twist. I don't care, this is awesome.

I start moving my tongue in circles and then draw a star, top right, bottom left, middle right, middle left, bottom right, top center, repeat twice more and she came. She pulls off my cock and starts shaking, twisting, rocking, and yelling "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD". Then she collapses panting hard.

She gets up, shaking a bit, and gets on her knees on the floor and says, "Come here."

I sit up in bed, move my legs to the side of the bed with my cock pointing straight at Ginger. She takes a swipe of perspiration from her forehead and wipes it into her cleavage. Then she holds up her breasts and pushes them together and says, "Face, tits, hair, and mouth."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers