All Comments on 'ABC Modeling Company Pt. 05'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better than part 4

It's back on track now, looking forward to the next installment. I would like more from Ron's perspective. It's always from Anna.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 5 years ago
You create a great story

And then tease us about more. We are just like Anna, Cindy, and Beth well taken care of erotically and still wanting more.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

Fantastic story. i loved it. particularly the screen on the plane with the parents!!! we could use more of that story!!! Just a great read. looking forward to seeing more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Keep the next installment coming! Great job

drkwolflstdrkwolflstover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this story line. It was by far one of my favorites... I hope to see more.

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
Loved it

read al chapters in one go and couldn't stop, hope to read more.

mharrisonmharrisonover 5 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this. Granted there were a few typos which slightly spoiled the flow but please don't let that stop you. Please keep writing and keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 5 years ago
Great !!!

My favorite writer on here so far !!! I've loved each of your stories so far !! Keep writing !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ABC

Please continue this story there are many different lines you can take.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Still 5 Stars

Every time I read this series I love it more and more. Please consider a new series along these same lines.

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 5 years ago
A Must Read!

Another Amazing series! Once again you have written a Amazing story with some great sex thrown in. Thank you. As alway I look forward to reading more of your writings.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 5 years ago

Amazing read would love a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
need chapter 6

would love to read a chapter 6

with them have 3 more babys as chapter 5 ended

and get there parents in the act with them as they share there story with them

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Still Amazed

Every time I read this series it makes me smile. I love every single part.

ThitabeThitabeover 4 years ago
Great Story

So far every one of your stories that I have read I have 5 Stared. This one was no exception. Please continue the story and if you did write another story with the parents please let us know so we can read that one as a continuation or a spin off as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful....but frustrating!!!

I love your work....it is addictive! Every few months I get on your page and read every freaking story again!!!

The frustration comes from the way you end...or don't end each series. I know that this is intentional and a part of your style but........DAMN!! I want more of these characters!

Keep up the good work.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story over the top but I loved it.

Worth 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really loved it. I.don't know it real or not but I saw & feel each word how much creative it I just love this story

By Prince

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I have read many of the author's series.

I will not judge the grammar. I don't know English well myself and I read the stories with the help of an online translator. ;)

The author has his own style and thoughtful plot of stories. But at the stage of implementation you get mistakes. The story is not written gradually developing. It's like a Lego constructor. You write individual scenes, episodes, dialogues. Then they are combined more or less in the order of the development of the plot. And then there is the finished story. But it's like a child putting together a Lego set. Everything looks right, like the picture on the box. But here the car has no wheel, the house has an extra window, the oak tree has a pine branch.

It's annoying. I want to erase and rewrite everything.

The big plus ( or minus ) is that all the stories are over and have an epilogue.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

I'd gave a 3.5 overall. Not only because of the writing, but some of the subplots that were completely needless, like Cindy's, or all the little convinient solutions they find, next to them sci-fi level "realistic" things.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

What a terrific series. The characters were great and storyline was so entertaining that I almost read the story to the end. The story was very erotic. You did a great job detailing the sex acts that I almost had to rub one out myself! Thank you for all your efforts writing this story. ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing series.

I would love too read more.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27about 1 year ago

It's a good series. Pure fantasy is great. to read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story. It could on and on.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246017 months ago

Wow, this went downhill fast. The story started with well defined characters and real emotions.

Now it’s a “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous” fantasy with more attention paid to the decor and possessions than to the characters.

Most writers IMPROVE with more experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
3957 Followers
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES