Abdel and Tony

Story Info
Tony falls for Abdel and becomes his slave.
1.4k words
4.27
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony woke up excited. Today, he and his best friends would fly to Malaga and enjoy two weeks in sunny Spain. The group had been friends since they were nine years old, when they were selected to be on the same football team. With the exception of Harry, whose father was loaded, they had worked all year and saved up money for the trip.

Tony was looking forward to sharing a room with Abdel, who he had been crushing on since they were eleven years old. Where Tony was usually quiet, observant and shy, Abdel was charming, open and disarming. Tony was a handsome lad, with his blonde hair and his blue eyes but Abdel was a smacker, with his bronzed skin, dark hair and eyes. Girls loved him and they followed him everywhere, offering themselves to him.

Tony still remembers the first time he wanked while thinking of Abdel. Simon, the nerd of their group, had been badly bullied at school and, when he found out, Abdel put a stop to it. Tony looked in awe at how Abdel promised to take on anyone that ever laid another finger on or called Simon names. Of course, he had Harry, Raf, Tony and Christian backing him and he succeeded where parents and school did not.

That night in his bed, Tony had a boner and looked at a picture of Abdel on his phone. He was in his football kit, his face beaming a beautiful smile after they'd won a match. He enlarged the picture, thought how he'd kiss Abdel's lips, and pulled his cock until he came in his own hand.

Next Saturday after the match, Abdel had taken his socks off. Harry teased him about the smell and the holes in them. Abdel playfully pushed them in Harry's face. Harry retched and Abdel threw them in the bin. Claiming he had forgotten something, Tony went back to the locker room, pulled the socks from the bin, and took them home. That night, he came harder than ever before, wanking to the manly scent of Abdel's "rescued" socks.

After their arrival at Malaga Airport, they took the train to Torremolinos. Tony laughed at his friends' banter whilst looking at Abdel. He wore black jeans, a white shirt and blue Air Jordans 1. His taste in dress was impeccable. They had rented an apartment with three bedrooms, a bathroom, a balcony and a living room. Tony bunked with Abdel, Raf with Simon, and Harry with Christian.

Harry was a cocky lad, with a big mouth and a feeling of entitlement, even though he never worked for anything. He could be rude sometimes and was not really well liked. He was generous, though, and when he turned 21, his trust fund was released and he never had to work again.

Christian was like Tony, kind and quiet but with a dry, witty sense of humor. Raf was Spanish, but born and raised in Manchester like the rest of them. He was a handsome boy and it seemed like the only thing he was wearing were his flip-flops and Man United kit.

After checking in, they dropped their bags in their rooms, changed and went to the beach. The weather was warm and sunny. They swam and played beach volleyball with a few girls before returning to the apartment to shower, change, and get dressed for the evening. They went out for dinner and then to a bar. Harry and Christian had each snogged a girl, the rest of them just sat in their booth and chatted.

Later that night, Abdel was fast asleep but Tony was still awake. He snuck out of their bedroom and made his way into the living room. He remembered where Abdel left his Jordans. Tony picked one up, stuck his nose in it, took a good whiff, and got aroused immediately. The socks had since lost their scent and he missed it very much!

He took his dick out and rubbed the tread of the other sneaker on his hard cock whilst sniffing the one on his nose. He looked at the sole of the sneaker and noticed a bit of dirt. Without thinking, he licked it off the tread. It tasted foul but it felt so good to clean Abdel's sneakers like that. A guy like him deserved clean footwear. He kept rubbing his cock until he came and wiped his cum off the shoe. He put both sneakers down, wiped his cock and started to head back to his bedroom. To his horror, he discovered Harry standing there, with a smirk on his face and his phone in his hand.

Harry looked at him with an evil grin and showed the video to Tony. The video was quite clear; it showed him sniffing, licking and masturbating with his best friend's sneakers. He begged Harry to delete the video. Harry told him to kneel and kiss his feet and he might consider it. Reluctantly, he did as he was told as he begged Harry to delete the video. He felt humiliated kissing Harry's feet but hoped it would make that video go away.

Sadly, he was wrong. When he looked up, he saw that Harry was filming him kissing his feet and begging. He got up quickly and went into his bedroom, Harry's laughter following him. Abdel was still fast asleep, thankfully. He hoped nothing bad would come from this. He would be ashamed if Abdel found out what he had done, let alone his other friends. They just would not understand. After tossing and turning for a long time, Tony finally fell asleep.

The next morning, he was the last one to wake up. As he stepped into the living room, he immediately looked down at the floor when he noticed all eyes on him.

"Good morning 'sniff boy'," Harry teased and they all laughed. "Kneel down and kiss Abdel's feet," he ordered.

Tony shook his head. "I'm not gonna do that."

Harry laughed. "You'd better do as we say or the two videos will be sent to the team, your class and your family." They all laughed at that, chanting, "kneel... kneel... kneel." Abdel was the only one that kept quiet, looking at Tony with an intense look.

Tony complied, kneeling down and kissing Abdel's feet. The others all cheered and filmed it with their phones. Though he felt utterly humiliated, kissing Abdel's feet aroused him. "Now lick them!" Christian yelled. Tony did as he was told, secretly loving the taste of the cute boy's feet.

When he finished, Abdel pushed him toward Christian, who had his feet on a chair. Christian wiggled his toes and pointed to his soles. They tasted awful. He tried to get off easy but Raf smacked his head and told him to lick them from top to bottom. Christian told him to suck on his toes, causing Tony to retch.

Nobody seemed to care and, when his mouth was open, Raf pushed his mouth over Christians toes so deeply it caused him to gag. After Christian, he got pushed to Simon. Tony hoped he'd show him a little mercy. He hated being degraded like this, his tongue hurt and he had a foul taste in his mouth.

Simon looked at him coldly and told him to lie on his back. Nerdy, geeky, bullied Simon stepped on his chest, looking down at him, spat in his face and rubbed his foot in it. The others all cheered at Simon's brutality. He then held his foot in his face and made him lick.

Somehow this felt so humiliating but he felt his dick grow a little, hoping nobody noticed. Nobody but Abdel saw his bulge. He licked the foot and then, still standing on his chest, Simon spat in his face again and rubbed his other foot in it.

Raf took his turn next. With Simon still standing on him, he smacked his face with his flip-flop. He did not spit, he just put his foot on his face, chatting with the others. Tony felt like an object, lying there with Simon standing on his chest, Raf's foot on his face and the others just chatting away. Twenty-four hours ago he was going on a vacation with his best friends, now he was being humiliated by them. And there were 13 more days to go! Tony started crying but nobody seemed to notice. He then saw Abdel looking at him, with a hot smile. That smile somehow made his ordeal a little better.