Abdel and Tony Ch. 08

Story Info
Humiliation and learning to suck cock.
2k words
4.72
3.8k
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had gotten into a routine, Master Abdel and I. I took care of him in every way I could and he made me feel appreciated. I cooked, cleaned, ordered shopping, sucked him off, drank his piss, worshipped him and he has punished me a few times. The punishment could be be beatings or being locked up or privileges being revoked. The beatings were quite painful but being ignored and knowing that I disappointed my master was worse.

I had a hard night on Thursday as he told me to cover the cage under his bed and lie in it with a ball gag in my mouth. Master brought a girl into our house and fucked her on our bed. I was jealous as hell but Master deserves anything he wants. The girl was very loud! It made me so horny to hear Master moaning and pounding into her pussy, he was really getting into it. The cage began to hurt my restrained erection and the precum was everywhere. After they were done, they showered and talked some until she left. Master let me out and ungagged me. I took deep breaths. He silently unlocked the cage and looked at me. All my anger and jealousy melted away and I was hard straight away. He asked me what I wanted and I said I wanted nothing more than him standing on my balls.

I don't understand it, myself, but being in pain for Master makes me feel so good. When he stands on my balls, he stands on my manhood. My manhood is literally stomped by him. The pain is awful, yet I get harder and harder. The best thing is when I am locked in again and I get to enjoy the burning feeling in my nuts for a couple more days.

"I need to try something, I have a client next week with a request, you can be my guinea pig."

With that, he left and came back with his football bag. He dug out his cleats, that I had not yet cleaned, and put them on. I got scared as he took off my cage.

"Master, please," I begged.

"If you're going to give me problems, I will gag you," he said.

He stepped on my chest, the studs digging deep in my skin. Mud and grass fell off. He stood on one leg, put a cleat in my face, and ordered me to lick. I did. I swallowed a lot of dirt and it made my master laugh.

"How are you doing?" he asked. "I want you to tell me if the pain is more than an eight."

"It's a five, Master," I replied. "Humiliation is an eight, Master."

"Good," he laughed. And he put a cleat on my cock and balls and stood on it, full weight.

"How's this?"

"Eight, Master."

"Siri, set the timer for two minutes."

He stood there for two minutes until his alarm went off. When he looked at my balls, they were red and there were deep marks from the studs. A small vein had busted and there was just a drop of blood on my balls and his cleat. He ordered me to the living room and he got me a real drink this time, an ice-cold diet coke. He took some aloe and rubbed it on my dick and balls. He kept rubbing, tender and sweet until I could not take it anymore. The pain and the softness were just so wonderful and I shot a huge load in his hand and started crying.

He did not order me to clean up and he handed me another drink.

"Talk," he said, "speak your mind freely."

I told him that I was not crying out of pain or of sadness. It was just so good and it felt like I was in my rightful position. The whole thing had been overwhelming and I cried some more. Abdel sweetly ruffled through my hair and I was happy. He called me his good little bitch and I felt proud.

He had also taken me to the club almost every night. I had been anxious as he made me go in naked, with a collar and on a leash, but I found that everybody there loved and respected my master. It was humiliating when they were talking to him, not even acknowledging my presence, but it made me ease into it. The owner, John, had talked to me and told me I was very welcome and he was glad for me to be there.

Master got a lot of compliments about how well he trained me. I made sure to kiss the feet of everyone who were in clothes. Some men asked my master if they could touch me and he let them.

One man asked me if I sucked cock and he told him I had to learn. Being my first, he'd give him a discount. They negotiated £50 and the man held his bankcard next to Master's watch and a ping notified that the payment was done.

It was the first cock I sucked that was not Abdel's. Thankfully, it was not that long and thick and he came quickly. Master Abdel watched me the whole time, as did a few other men, and he told me to swallow. It was degrading and the man had been rough, really fucking my throath. I did not have time to think, as there were more men wanting me to suck. I did three men - they all paid fifty pounds - until my master had his client waiting for him.

It was weird seeing my master at work and I gained even more respect for him. I got to watch, with a ball gag in my mouth as he pained the slave to the max, flogging him, whipping him, dropping candle wax on his balls, binding him. He then took me back to the lounge for a drink, leaving the client tied up.

I sucked one more cock and realised I was just a quick-fix for those men. I was nothing to them but an object for them to shoot their load. It felt degrading.

When we returned to Master's tied-up client, he made the client beg to make him come but he was refused and Master started to flog him, again. At the end, the slave could not take anymore and he told me to wank him off. As I began, Master hit him on his ass with a paddle. At the second flog, the client came all over my hand. Master told me to hold out my hand and "have that loser lick it off."

He then untied the slave, took out my gag and we went for a drink in the lounge. The client joined us after showering and getting dressed, sitting on a bar chair with me on my knees between them. Master asked how the session had been and the client told him he was very happy and he loved that Master brought in another person. It added to the humiliation and it was a great turn on for him. Master told him that he could be on the stage if he wanted for the Saturday night show, that there were always a lot of people watching. The man's eyes lit up but he told Abdel he had to think about that, it was a big step.

*********

We had completed our first week as Master and Slave and I was happy, most of the time. I felt very close to Abdel. Seeing him study, work, and being able to provide the proper support gave me a purpose.

It was the first Saturday and I was a free man for the day. Not knowing what to do, I got out of bed and started breakfast. I let Master lie in as he had worked hard the night before and, when he came out, he found me naked and kneeling next to his seat at the table.

He snorted. "It's Saturday, Tony. You're a free man for the day. You can sit at the table."

We both felt awkward, not really knowing what to say. Without thinking, I held my bowl (instead of a plate) before Abdel and, without thinking, he spat in it, as had become our morning ritual.

He had given me a laptop with a Psychology course and asked me how I was doing with my studies. He gave me the assignment to study every day between 10:00 and 13: 00. I told him I read about Pavlov's dog. Pavlov did an experiment with his dog: every time he fed him, he pushed a bell. The dog would start drooling when he saw the food, but the bell got imprinted in his brain. At the end, Pavlov rang the bell and the dog would start drooling, even without the food. I told him that's what his sneakers and socks did to me. Just the sight or smell of them got me horny as hell.

I made us coffee and I was still naked and sitting on the floor but I got to drink it. I was even allowed a big slice of cake. I knew I was allowed to get dressed and sit on the sofa but that did not feel right. We talked about our football match that afternoon and we were looking forward to it. It was our first match of the season and we would see Harry, Christian, Raf, and Simon again. I told Abdel I was still embarrassed about what happened on the holiday and he told me not to worry, he would look out for me.

We drove together and when we entered the locker room, Chris hugged me and told me he needed to speak to me later. Harry laughed and called me, "footboy." Raf acted shy around me. We changed and went out to warm up.

I loved being on the pitch, like we were just a normal team. Abdel is really quite goofy and playful, talking to everyone and joking about and we were in the lead at halftime. We all had our own refillable water bottles and I took mine out of the crate and took a big swig. I was not prepared for what I tasted and coughed and let out a big burp. I looked at Abdel and realised he had pissed in my bottle. His eyes were shining with laughter. I looked at him, almost daring him, and took another big swig. It was hard not to get hard.

"Are you alright mate?" Chris asked. I told him I was.

We won pretty easily and, after showering, we went for drinks. Chris told me he and Raf wanted to come by on Sunday to talk. I looked at Abdel and he nodded. I told them, "yeah, sure."

I had two more hours as a free man after we arrived home. Then we had to go to the club for the biggest night of the week. Abdel ordered Jamaican food and we ate together, while I was dressed and without him spitting on my plate.

We talked about the water bottle incident and he told me it turned him on, big time. The way he looked, I could see he needed a blow job so I went down on him, even though I was free. I even took his piss, again. I had gotten to like the taste of my master.

We went to the club and I served some men, making my master more money and he was happy. We went to bed - me in the cage, him on the bed. Tomorrow, Raf and Christian would come over to talk. We decided that I would act like a free man but I was afraid I could not keep up appearances. I heard my master snore softly and realised I should have gone to the toilet before being locked in for the night, as I needed to pee badly. Not wanting to wake my master, I tried to hold it. In the end, I ended up wetting myself and lying in it the whole night.